United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbus, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
148 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work hard but pace yourself management is horrible and most employers are as well try your best trust no one Stay in the union you get moved everywhere no pay for the travel and they don’t care about your life
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a very great experience working at the United States Postal Service. I consider it one of the best employers I have ever worked for. I love the people, however the management can be very disorganized, non people oriented and cursory. Besides my experience with a poor manager, I truly loved the work environment and the work itself. Great Pay and Benefits although I was temporary!!!
Great Pay and Benefits
Kontra érvek
Don't get full benefits unless have full time position and must be at REGULAR /SEASONED status.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience working there but I didn’t get to see my kids that much because of the hours and overtime and the manager was not clear enough when it comes to what he needs done
Good pay
Poor communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
By far the most rascist towards minorities you will ever be apart of. Poor management. The black managers kiss up to the Caucasian ones by allowing the younger Caucasian workers to do how they please while minorities get yelled at ran around like modern day slaves. They lie to you about codes regulations etc just so they can fire you. They do not provide any safety gear other than gloves no eye protection nor mask for fumes dust etc etc the managers woman and men show favoritism to whoever will sleep with them i would not recommend anyone working here
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is definitely not for a family person. If you have a family, kids, pets or anybody that needs your attention you have to do a major sacrifice before you could do a 8 hour day. It took me 1 year and a half. I was considered a cca or city carrier associate. I worked everyday until the big boss noticed I worked too many days and called the manager and told them. In the month of December you work no days off. The checks are good but you have no life at all to spend it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Try to keep a positive mind set ... Because things can get rough. It can be a very good job to have... Decent career good exercise , and it is nice to put a smile on the consumers face.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and make money. Plenty of chances for overtime available and they offer great benefits. Positions available on all shifts. Great pay and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
walk any where from 9 to 15 miles a day, always rushed to get the job done and no gratitude for the hard work that you do . i would say over all love the job but looking to move on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is not for anyone who is unwilling to commit to a hard days work. It can be frustrating at many times for a wide variety of reasons. If you’re willing to push yourself though, it can be very fulfilling.
Good money and exercise
Heavy time commitment
Munkahelyi kultúra
disrespectful management no one care about your life nor health and if you are hurt they will terminate you or fire you and replace you with other people. got hurt and lost the job 5 days from my 90 days and the union is not worth anything and the vice president is no help either an the post master is not worth anything all they do is collect and sit around getting paid and collecting there time before retirement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The training was non-existent my work schedule was not ever delineated properly. whenever I called in for assistance, no one ever knew the answer to my question I was always told to contact my local manager. My local manager never answered their phone. Coworkers were too busy finishing their shift and going home to help you in any way. Chain of command was nonexistent. I never knew who to report to or what to do on any given day. I was then told that I would never have a set schedule and can never be promised full-time. Garbage.
Kontra érvek
Management, schedule, lack of training
Munkahelyi kultúra
I disliked working here because they could care less about your home life. They work you 12+ hours a day 6+ days a week. If you’re a casual they’ll call you in on your off day if they want. Constant standing and lifting
Long hours, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love it there until the started changing management and getting people in there that didn't know what they were doing as far as management. It effected everyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
a horrible place to work not safe people treated like garbage weak union favoritism and inept people in charge. if you can ignore the over stupidity and get your money and benefits? stay put come to work do your job get paid do 20 yrs and leave.
money and benefits
idiots in charge
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although the pay is great, the work environment is absolutely horrible. Bulling, harassment, favoritism, and discrimination is real. If your not in the "in" crowd you will not get any help. Especially with management, and don't think about asking them to help,show, or give you tips on anything. I seen for my own eyes how they will talk to you like your nothing and your best is never good enough. This is the absolute worst place to work. The military was more respectful than them. I will NEVER refer anyone to work for them.
Management disrespectful bullying
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't apply for this job unless you can handle being told you will be fire all the time as a new person. lied to by management & regulars on the daily bases. I regret ever taking this job & looking to get a new one.
Kontra érvek
lose of time with family and hobbies
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was sweet. Was making $17.79/hour at the end, however, no dental, life, medical,or retirement until you were made a career employee. That could take anywhere from 12-24 months. The hours were absolutely horrendous. In the contract with the union, it said we were never supposed to work more than a 12 hour shift and a 72 hour week. I regularly broke both of those. You can't say "no". You get more work if you finish you assignments early so there's no incentive to be quick or efficient. The management constantly changed so it was hard to develop relationships with them and trust them. Tools were not available, vehicles were outdated, and the system is handicapped by outdated laws and regulations from Congress.
gave me financial freedom
Kontra érvek
no time for anything except work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good part of this job is that it pays very well. The benefits and insurance are great. The bad part is that management is the worst of all of the other jobs that I've had. People are promoted for not what they know, but for what they are, or what disgusting things they do outside of the company for promotion. If I had to do a career all over again, I certainly wouldn't have worked here. I highly don't recommend this job to anybody, unless they don't have any morals, or education
Great pay, benefits
Very poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Analyze prior days data for the district. Held morning telecoms with Leadership to go over data. Troubleshooting missed opportunities within the daily plan and developing successful strategies and task for office managers to execute. My hardest task was to provide continuous coaching techniques to the field managers that would not adhere to the plan.
excellent benifits
Kontra érvek
lack of respect from executive leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are ready for an adventure then join the postal service. Great benefits for career employees. Medical, dental, vision and pay leave time after working at least over 6 to 10 months. Long hours when first starting within but will pay off if you are willing to stay in for the long haul.
Money and benefits
Never time for family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gave me the opportunity to advance my career. Well structured and worth my efforts. Work days consisted of training supervisors and managers to understand Union Contracts. Settling grievances with five different unions. Representing the USPS in Labor Relations dealing with contract disputes as well as Arbitration.
Very good earning potential