United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbus, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Columbus, OH147 értékelés
147 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 438 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work hard but pace yourself management is horrible and most employers are as well try your best trust no one Stay in the union you get moved everywhere no pay for the travel and they don’t care about your life
Pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Regulars who sit on the clock and still hours of work while others get put in 6 different departments through out the night. At the time clock you can get told you gotta stay 2 to 4 hours with no choice. I think 2 plus years is a little long to be seasonal with no benefits. They do NO training and treat you like they never was the NEW person it’s dis tasteful to say you work for them and get treated like bad. But it happened to me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Usps as a rca (sub carrier)has been an experience. This job pays well but has a few ups and downs. Everyone who works for the company thinks they are your manager. The regulars complain about little things and do it out in the open to humiliate people. They find joy when someone quits or gives up on the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work and nice staff and the job is very easy and u have to pay attention to detail. ive worked there for a couple of months and no issues the supervisors are very easy to get along with
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Despite the good and the bad aspect of the job, the company always has your back. Beware of wild animals and dogs as you would encounter problem with these, especially dogs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was awesome but for the first two weeks I had no idea who my manager was what was my pay location and no one really had a solid answer on who specifically I should be speaking with to find this information out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The time i spent at this job gave me the opportunity to have a retirement fund, life insurance and health benefits. There is an inclusiveness to diversity and a union that is designed to fight for your job Nd position
Munkahelyi kultúra
This by far was one of the best place i worked for, some days would be a little hateful but others were better. The workplace was very fun just knowing we had to do a job and make it back safe is what was fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job wasn’t for me because it incorporated a lot of walking in all types of weather and sometimes working in the dark.

Furthermore, the job has no benefits such as holiday pay until employees are made full regular appointed mail carriers.

The pay was outstanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wish I could go back to the Post Office as a clerk not a carrier can't have to much heavy bags on my left shoulder. It a great place to work and learn different odd jobs working there. My favorite was a mail carrier. You are basely on your own dealing with the resident on all sides of the town. Some residents are friendly others aren't. Just do your best and you can move up in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very easy job but the company I worked for was brought out and my 401k was not matched at all .Lost my check and not paid for all of my referral had 5 people hired worked 3 weeks and never paid for sign on.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love delivering excellent customer service to everyone on my route but when it comes to the work environment, it sucks. Even if your doing your job right, you still get yelled at by management. Not all managers at the post office are rude and lack sympathy but most of them are. Besides the benefits and the pay, this jobs is for people that enjoy having no life and don't a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pros would be the great benefits but the management sucked and lied a lot. I couldn't trust them or most of my co workers. Everyone was out for self. Management had no compassion and most of the time were not friendly. They expected you to have no life outside of work and if u had kids forget about it.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at USPS has been a disaster. Management is evil! They all stick together. If they don’t like you, they will make your time there hard. The labor as a MHA is extremely hard. Everyone is overworked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Time for something new. Lack of respect from the employees and management. No light at the end of the tunnel, same thing every day. The union has destroyed the work ethics at the distribution plant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office makes sure pieces of mail and packages are delivered to millions around the United States. The City Carrier, or CCA, is an assistant for the regular carriers that have an assigned route. Coming in a carrying a route for a particular station and carrier and making sure that all of the mail on assigned route is correctly distributed.
However, you do not have your own route that you can learn until you make regular, which can take 6 month to years.

Until then, you bounce from station to station picking up routes that regular carriers cant carry due to vacation injury, or advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work , fact pace but good money.Good management. Good workplace culture. The hardest part of job is long hours. But good money with 24 hours cafeteria, break rooms and coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work and stay with for a career if you like people you can survive ; the difference of area where you live dictate your career weather is a big factor in longevity with the organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will make excellent money, but you will earn every bit of it!! Must be professional, safe, courteous, employee willing to take direction and provide positive suggestions to improve the service and name of the United States Postal Service. Lots of patience is required to have a successful career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the P.O. The machines kept me busy, and you were allowed to wear your headsets, so you could listen to your music and get your job done. There’s times when you will have overtime, so if you want to make extra money, you can sign up on the overtime list.
Pro érvek
Great company, great pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Just like every other job, it’s not perfect. There’s lots of people, lots of personalities, just stay focused and stay positive and it can work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a very great experience working at the United States Postal Service. I consider it one of the best employers I have ever worked for. I love the people, however the management can be very disorganized, non people oriented and cursory. Besides my experience with a poor manager, I truly loved the work environment and the work itself. Great Pay and Benefits although I was temporary!!!
Great Pay and Benefits
Kontra érvek
Don't get full benefits unless have full time position and must be at REGULAR /SEASONED status.