United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbus, OH

131 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 116 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place with cafeteria
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 16.
Hard work , fact pace but good money.Good management. Good workplace culture. The hardest part of job is long hours. But good money with 24 hours cafeteria, break rooms and coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 13.
Nice place to work and stay with for a career if you like people you can survive ; the difference of area where you live dictate your career weather is a big factor in longevity with the organization
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I highly recommend working for the United States Postal Service.
Carrier Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 10.
You will make excellent money, but you will earn every bit of it!! Must be professional, safe, courteous, employee willing to take direction and provide positive suggestions to improve the service and name of the United States Postal Service. Lots of patience is required to have a successful career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Great job
Machine Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 9.
I enjoyed working at the P.O. The machines kept me busy, and you were allowed to wear your headsets, so you could listen to your music and get your job done. There’s times when you will have overtime, so if you want to make extra money, you can sign up on the overtime list.
Pro érvek
Great company, great pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Just like every other job, it’s not perfect. There’s lots of people, lots of personalities, just stay focused and stay positive and it can work.
Great Employer and Work however Management can be poor
Postal Support Employee Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, szeptember 30.
I had a very great experience working at the United States Postal Service. I consider it one of the best employers I have ever worked for. I love the people, however the management can be very disorganized, non people oriented and cursory. Besides my experience with a poor manager, I truly loved the work environment and the work itself. Great Pay and Benefits although I was temporary!!!
Great Pay and Benefits
Kontra érvek
Don't get full benefits unless have full time position and must be at REGULAR /SEASONED status.
Place of business
Maintenance Mechanic (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, szeptember 16.
I had a great experience working there but I didn’t get to see my kids that much because of the hours and overtime and the manager was not clear enough when it comes to what he needs done
Good pay
Poor communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
By far the most rascist company you will ever work for
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, szeptember 14.
By far the most rascist towards minorities you will ever be apart of. Poor management. The black managers kiss up to the Caucasian ones by allowing the younger Caucasian workers to do how they please while minorities get yelled at ran around like modern day slaves. They lie to you about codes regulations etc just so they can fire you. They do not provide any safety gear other than gloves no eye protection nor mask for fumes dust etc etc the managers woman and men show favoritism to whoever will sleep with them i would not recommend anyone working here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Bittersweet
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, szeptember 9.
This job is definitely not for a family person. If you have a family, kids, pets or anybody that needs your attention you have to do a major sacrifice before you could do a 8 hour day. It took me 1 year and a half. I was considered a cca or city carrier associate. I worked everyday until the big boss noticed I worked too many days and called the manager and told them. In the month of December you work no days off. The checks are good but you have no life at all to spend it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Physical Decent job to have.
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, augusztus 23.
Try to keep a positive mind set ... Because things can get rough.
It can be a very good job to have...
Decent career good exercise , and it is nice to put a smile on the consumers face.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great benefits
Supervisor Distribution Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, augusztus 2.
Great place to work and make money. Plenty of chances for overtime available and they offer great benefits. Positions available on all shifts. Great pay and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is great being around management sucks
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, július 15.
walk any where from 9 to 15 miles a day, always rushed to get the job done and no gratitude for the hard work that you do . i would say over all love the job but looking to move on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Hard work
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, július 7.
This job is not for anyone who is unwilling to commit to a hard days work. It can be frustrating at many times for a wide variety of reasons. If you’re willing to push yourself though, it can be very fulfilling.
Good money and exercise
Heavy time commitment
never work there
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, június 10.
disrespectful management no one care about your life nor health and if you are hurt they will terminate you or fire you and replace you with other people. got hurt and lost the job 5 days from my 90 days and the union is not worth anything and the vice president is no help either an the post master is not worth anything all they do is collect and sit around getting paid and collecting there time before retirement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
What?
Rural Carrier associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, május 16.
The training was non-existent my work schedule was not ever delineated properly. whenever I called in for assistance, no one ever knew the answer to my question I was always told to contact my local manager. My local manager never answered their phone. Coworkers were too busy finishing their shift and going home to help you in any way. Chain of command was nonexistent. I never knew who to report to or what to do on any given day. I was then told that I would never have a set schedule and can never be promised full-time. Garbage.
Kontra érvek
Management, schedule, lack of training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Casual Mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, április 4.
I disliked working here because they could care less about your home life. They work you 12+ hours a day 6+ days a week. If you’re a casual they’ll call you in on your off day if they want. Constant standing and lifting
Long hours, management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great place just management sucks
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, március 23.
I love it there until the started changing management and getting people in there that didn't know what they were doing as far as management. It effected everyone
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you need money and can ignore stupidity get the cash
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, február 15.
a horrible place to work not safe people treated like garbage weak union favoritism and inept people in charge. if you can ignore the over stupidity and get your money and benefits? stay put come to work do your job get paid do 20 yrs and leave.
money and benefits
idiots in charge
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Poor place to work
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, február 9.
Although the pay is great, the work environment is absolutely horrible. Bulling, harassment, favoritism, and discrimination is real. If your not in the "in" crowd you will not get any help. Especially with management, and don't think about asking them to help,show, or give you tips on anything. I seen for my own eyes how they will talk to you like your nothing and your best is never good enough. This is the absolute worst place to work. The military was more respectful than them. I will NEVER refer anyone to work for them.
Management disrespectful bullying
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Don't do it
CCA/Mail Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, január 9.
Don't apply for this job unless you can handle being told you will be fire all the time as a new person. lied to by management & regulars on the daily bases. I regret ever taking this job & looking to get a new one.
Kontra érvek
lose of time with family and hobbies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Paid well, but worked 70 plus hours/week
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, december 29.
Pay was sweet. Was making $17.79/hour at the end, however, no dental, life, medical,or retirement until you were made a career employee. That could take anywhere from 12-24 months. The hours were absolutely horrendous. In the contract with the union, it said we were never supposed to work more than a 12 hour shift and a 72 hour week. I regularly broke both of those. You can't say "no". You get more work if you finish you assignments early so there's no incentive to be quick or efficient. The management constantly changed so it was hard to develop relationships with them and trust them. Tools were not available, vehicles were outdated, and the system is handicapped by outdated laws and regulations from Congress.
gave me financial freedom
Kontra érvek
no time for anything except work
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van