United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbus, OH

144 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 238 értékelés megtekintése
opportunity
The time i spent at this job gave me the opportunity to have a retirement fund, life insurance and health benefits. There is an inclusiveness to diversity and a union that is designed to fight for your job Nd position
fun place
fun place to work and nice staff and the job is very easy and u have to pay attention to detail. ive worked there for a couple of months and no issues the supervisors are very easy to get along with
You're always secured
Despite the good and the bad aspect of the job, the company always has your back. Beware of wild animals and dogs as you would encounter problem with these, especially dogs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay awful management .
The pay was awesome but for the first two weeks I had no idea who my manager was what was my pay location and no one really had a solid answer on who specifically I should be speaking with to find this information out.
Mail handling
This by far was one of the best place i worked for, some days would be a little hateful but others were better. The workplace was very fun just knowing we had to do a job and make it back safe is what was fun
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
City Carrier Assistant
The job wasn’t for me because it incorporated a lot of walking in all types of weather and sometimes working in the dark.

Furthermore, the job has no benefits such as holiday pay until employees are made full regular appointed mail carriers.

The pay was outstanding.
Post Office
Wish I could go back to the Post Office as a clerk not a carrier can't have to much heavy bags on my left shoulder. It a great place to work and learn different odd jobs working there. My favorite was a mail carrier. You are basely on your own dealing with the resident on all sides of the town. Some residents are friendly others aren't. Just do your best and you can move up in the company.
Sub contract
Very easy job but the company I worked for was brought out and my 401k was not matched at all .Lost my check and not paid for all of my referral had 5 people hired worked 3 weeks and never paid for sign on.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
In Rain, Sleet, or Snow, the mail have to go.
I love delivering excellent customer service to everyone on my route but when it comes to the work environment, it sucks. Even if your doing your job right, you still get yelled at by management. Not all managers at the post office are rude and lack sympathy but most of them are. Besides the benefits and the pay, this jobs is for people that enjoy having no life and don't a family.
Great benefits
The pros would be the great benefits but the management sucked and lied a lot. I couldn't trust them or most of my co workers. Everyone was out for self. Management had no compassion and most of the time were not friendly. They expected you to have no life outside of work and if u had kids forget about it.
1,0
Not A Good Environment To Work In
Working at USPS has been a disaster. Management is evil! They all stick together. If they don’t like you, they will make your time there hard. The labor as a MHA is extremely hard. Everyone is overworked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just a number while working for the USPS.
Time for something new. Lack of respect from the employees and management. No light at the end of the tunnel, same thing every day. The union has destroyed the work ethics at the distribution plant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benifits and pay, but stressful
The post office makes sure pieces of mail and packages are delivered to millions around the United States. The City Carrier, or CCA, is an assistant for the regular carriers that have an assigned route. Coming in a carrying a route for a particular station and carrier and making sure that all of the mail on assigned route is correctly distributed.
However, you do not have your own route that you can learn until you make regular, which can take 6 month to years.

Until then, you bounce from station to station picking up routes that regular carriers cant carry due to vacation injury, or advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place with cafeteria
Hard work , fact pace but good money.Good management. Good workplace culture. The hardest part of job is long hours. But good money with 24 hours cafeteria, break rooms and coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work and stay with for a career if you like people you can survive ; the difference of area where you live dictate your career weather is a big factor in longevity with the organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
I highly recommend working for the United States Postal Service.
You will make excellent money, but you will earn every bit of it!! Must be professional, safe, courteous, employee willing to take direction and provide positive suggestions to improve the service and name of the United States Postal Service. Lots of patience is required to have a successful career.
Great job
I enjoyed working at the P.O. The machines kept me busy, and you were allowed to wear your headsets, so you could listen to your music and get your job done. There’s times when you will have overtime, so if you want to make extra money, you can sign up on the overtime list.
Pro érvek
Great company, great pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Just like every other job, it’s not perfect. There’s lots of people, lots of personalities, just stay focused and stay positive and it can work.
Great Employer and Work however Management can be poor
I had a very great experience working at the United States Postal Service. I consider it one of the best employers I have ever worked for. I love the people, however the management can be very disorganized, non people oriented and cursory. Besides my experience with a poor manager, I truly loved the work environment and the work itself. Great Pay and Benefits although I was temporary!!!
Great Pay and Benefits
Kontra érvek
Don't get full benefits unless have full time position and must be at REGULAR /SEASONED status.
Place of business
I had a great experience working there but I didn’t get to see my kids that much because of the hours and overtime and the manager was not clear enough when it comes to what he needs done
Good pay
Poor communication
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
By far the most rascist company you will ever work for
By far the most rascist towards minorities you will ever be apart of. Poor management. The black managers kiss up to the Caucasian ones by allowing the younger Caucasian workers to do how they please while minorities get yelled at ran around like modern day slaves. They lie to you about codes regulations etc just so they can fire you. They do not provide any safety gear other than gloves no eye protection nor mask for fumes dust etc etc the managers woman and men show favoritism to whoever will sleep with them i would not recommend anyone working here
Bittersweet
This job is definitely not for a family person. If you have a family, kids, pets or anybody that needs your attention you have to do a major sacrifice before you could do a 8 hour day. It took me 1 year and a half. I was considered a cca or city carrier associate. I worked everyday until the big boss noticed I worked too many days and called the manager and told them. In the month of December you work no days off. The checks are good but you have no life at all to spend it.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés