United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbia, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Columbia, SC52 értékelés
52 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 280 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Sunday managers at some locations are just mean. They make working there awful. Rural delivery is also unsafe and sometimes scary and sometimes there's no cell reception for emergencies. They also require you to use your personal cell phone for navigation (again, may or may not have reception) when making you take parcels not on the written directions.
It pays well.
Kontra érvek
No cell reception in rural areas=unsafe
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had to sort through mail using the zip codes. I learn how to use automation machines and robots. The management and co-works were ok. The hardest part of the job was getting all the mail out on time when there was a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the job and the money . I just hated my hours and I was barely getting sleep
Munkahelyi kultúra
The US Postal Service is a company with varied opportunities for careers. The many positions held yielded vast knowledges, experiences and skills development. Due to the large employee base, there was always work to perform. The diversity of workforce made the fulfillment of many tasks in Human Resources interesting. My 27 years with this organization was very rewarding.
Pro érvek
My positiions required a lot of traveling
Kontra érvek
There was always more work than time to complete it.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical night at work was gathering, sorted, and transported mail to different departments. I learned how the Postal Service operated. Management and co-workers worked as a team. Staying awake at night was the hardest part of this job, but I enjoyed learning the ins and outs of the Post Office.
Working in a Federal environment
Night shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time as a mechanic or mechanic assistant there was decent. I left the military and this was my first job after the service. It was a different type environment than I was used to but kind of the same too. After getting pass the egos involved it was smooth and fun place to work. The old guys showed me a few things that I was unaware of in the Army like emissions. But I can't complain for what it was.
Pro érvek
cool to see other approaches to troubleshooting and repairs.
Kontra érvek
like anywhere else they politic
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working from 9pm-6am, work was productive and easy.. u did the same thing day to day basis. work was not hard at all...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor untrained supervisors. The most enjoyable part of this job is working independently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical night at work starts off very aggressive because we would have to finish the shift before us work then get started on ours before a supervisor comes along. It usually ends with a few hours overtime. Ive learned that age does not come with maturity. Management depended on the work load we had. If we had light work management would be pleasant. If not, u hear every curse word in the book. My coworkers were all very much older than me and treated me as a child of there own. The hardest thing about the post office was having to be very careful, you could get hurt very easily. Most enjoyable was seeing how fast i could work & see what i could learn in a short amount of time. I really enjoyed being able to listen to music on my mp3 player or phone while i work.
Pro érvek
the pay, no customer service, being able to dressed more comfortable
Kontra érvek
long hours, limited breaks, no life outside of work because i worked over night.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at the USPS was "work" from the time you clocked in, until the time you clocked out.

I learned to operate several different types of machines within the post office.

The co-workers were nice people

The hardest part of the job was the long hours, the standing, and the walking on the concrete floors.

When I got paid.
Pro érvek
Had a cafeteria that served hot food.
Kontra érvek
Long hours and short breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great place handle mail all day. I stand all day , we sort out mail first class , third class mail
no healtcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, busy a great place to work,fun people to work around and running the DPS mail LOVE IT, I learned a lot about running mail completing assigments in a timely fashion,did not have to much dealing with mamagement,co-workers were fun to work with,getting the mail to the trucks for dispatch on time,staying busy
great pay
Kontra érvek
the casual did not have health insurance