United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbia, SC

46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 055 értékelés megtekintése
Opportunnities is available
Supervisor of Distribution &Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, április 15.
This is a secure employment job that can lead to various opportunities to further you career. This is one of the only companies that allow you to work in various positions before appointment.
Benefits and salary
Kontra érvek
stressfull and a lack of honest leadership on all levels
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, április 10.
Not a great place , years ago it was known to be good to work for.Your pay hours are always incorrect, management or supervisors are inadequate, and the new employees are treated unfairly like no rights at all. That is why they have a union, if you could stay long enough to join. No benefits that is affordable, for the hard labor for new employees that have to work 1 yr to get affordable insurance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Enjoy working for USPS
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, március 27.
Keep rhe job. And work head at what you do at this company. Be on time and it has grate benefits join the union and get all the hours you can get. And try not to lose it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great place to work.
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2016, szeptember 29.
I have been at the USPS for 23 years and I love it.
Great hours and benefits. There is always room for advancement. Great training programs and we're off on all the major holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
change of address mail out
Temporary Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2016, május 19.
CFS was a lot of fun to work in. I was able to gain experience in change of addresses from magazines to first class mail and, packing mail slots with first class envelopes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Will provide great career opportunity
Criminal Investigator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2016, április 2.
Goal oriented organization. Productivity goals are set and incentives are given to encourage the accomplishment of goals. There are also minimum goals that must be met.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 4Jelentés
great pay and benefits
Building Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2015, december 19.
worked with a great group of people. my boss was great. he retired at the same time I did...lot of on the job training. older building,lots to do
training
union dues
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Productive work place
Information Systems Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2015, november 25.
Postal Service is one the best environments in which to work. There are many opportunities afforded to an individual for advancement. The work is rewarding and leaves one feeling a sense accomplishment everyday knowing that the mail has reached its final destination...The Customer. Employees are courteous to the customer and well as one another. This assists in making operation of processing mail volumes expeditiously and professionally.
Health plan
Night shift work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is never a dull moment
Mail Handler Assistant (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2015, július 27.
Yes the work is repetitive but as long as you are safe and follow the rules and regulations the day should go by swiftly. Your able to meet some very interesting people.
Pro érvek
You will always have a job because mail is being sent globally.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes management are not on the same page.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Hardwork
Christmas Postal Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2015, június 30.
Although this was a temporary position, the USPS will make you earn every dime of money you make. This job was a nonstop position that had me working and moving every minute of my shift. The management teams really had a hard time with communication between employees and themselves. Some would even go as far as to talk down to or disrespect the employees. The job was fairly easy for me except working in automations with the letter mail.
Pro érvek
Willing to pay excessive overtime
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication, the format of weekly schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you thrive in a multicultural environment that is fast paced and production oriented with a lot of repetitive activity the USPS is for you!
Distribution Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2015, február 21.
Working at the Post Office is an exciting, fast paced, environment with a lot of repetitive activity. There are three different work shifts, I worked from 8or 10pm till 7 or 12pm. Overtime is big in civilian life! Rain, sleet or snow the mail must move. The hardest part of my job as a Distribution Clerk was memorizing over 1000 street names and box numbers,a 30 minute lunch break, and moving into an Administrative position. The most enjoyable part of my job was financial opportunities and leave time. Good luck, it's all what you make it.
Great salary and benefits
30 minute lunch and mobility
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Proud place to work and to advance in all aspects of mail processing.
Retail Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2014, december 20.
I learned various aspects of mail procedures, even as a local Postmaster for a few months.

I enjoyed opening up new contract units and seeing them become a part of the community.

I developed a good relationship with my coworkers at a district level and Postmasters/station managers all over the State of SC.

Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, I was able to detail in to short assignments which expanded my knowledge of the Postal Service.

My most learning and enjoyable assignment was in Washington, DC working for Headquarters.
Pro érvek
Retirement and great savings and health plans.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 4Jelentés
Very organized skills.
Retail clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2014, augusztus 8.
loved my co wrokers.and my manger they were great. would recommend this job to anyonbe
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
2,0
Post Office
Postal Service Employee and City Carrier Asst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2014, május 9.
I world with this company thinking I could better myself after leaving the Army but all this company cared about was the mission they did not care about the employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Getting the mail out
Postal Clerk, Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2014, március 24.
I had to sort through mail using the zip codes. I learn how to use automation machines and robots. The management and co-works were ok. The hardest part of the job was getting all the mail out on time when there was a lot.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
n/a
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2014, március 7.
I love the job and the money . I just hated my hours and I was barely getting sleep
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The US Postal Service was a very interesting, challenging and rewarding place to work.
Small Business Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2014, február 11.
The US Postal Service is a company with varied opportunities for careers. The many positions held yielded vast knowledges, experiences and skills development. Due to the large employee base, there was always work to perform. The diversity of workforce made the fulfillment of many tasks in Human Resources interesting. My 27 years with this organization was very rewarding.
Pro érvek
My positiions required a lot of traveling
Kontra érvek
There was always more work than time to complete it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Working for the Federal Government
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2013, december 11.
A typical night at work was gathering, sorted, and transported mail to different departments. I learned how the Postal Service operated. Management and co-workers worked as a team. Staying awake at night was the hardest part of this job, but I enjoyed learning the ins and outs of the Post Office.
Working in a Federal environment
Night shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
you are never to old to learn something new
Safety Captain/ recovery vehicle operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2013, szeptember 16.
My time as a mechanic or mechanic assistant there was decent. I left the military and this was my first job after the service. It was a different type environment than I was used to but kind of the same too. After getting pass the egos involved it was smooth and fun place to work. The old guys showed me a few things that I was unaware of in the Army like emissions. But I can't complain for what it was.
Pro érvek
cool to see other approaches to troubleshooting and repairs.
Kontra érvek
like anywhere else they politic
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2013, szeptember 15.
Working from 9pm-6am, work was productive and easy.. u did the same thing day to day basis. work was not hard at all...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van