United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbia, SC

46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 416 értékelés megtekintése
Great place
RCA Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, november 29.
Different challenges but overall great place. Easy once you learn your position, nothing hard to the job. Patience to become full time employee but it pays off at the end
1,0
Not good at all
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, november 16.
Horrible place. You have to sacrifice at least 3 years working 6 days a week even holidays (thanksgiving) before you are considered for full time employment. You are treated like less than a human being until converted into regular employee. Management and union at war night and day. Leadership has no people skills and they are not provided training. Relationship are more important than performance .
productive
Sales/Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, július 7.
It's never a typical day at the postal service so you always have to pay attention to everything around you. Management have it's ups and downs. Work culture is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
Mail Sorter Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, július 3.
One of my favorite things to do was work on the flat machine. This was a machine that sorted the flats (magazines and newspapers) by zip code. I would sit at a conveyer and the flats would come in front of me and I would have to key the last three digits of the zip code, then the machine would take the flat and dump it in a tub to be delivered to that particular post office. I liked to challenge myself on how fast I could key them in. I was scheduled on Tour 1, which is 10:30 pm to 7 am and I was surprised when I found out I would be working nights. I guess I never gave it a thought as to how the mail got to the post office for the carriers to deliver. I have to admit, it was an adjustment to work those hours.
great place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Career job
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, június 23.
Its a hard fast paced job customers are number 1. You have to know different crafts in there making sure you putting the right mail in the same address. You have to focus on what you are doing.
Benefits are good
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, június 16.
There's a lot of logistical problems. The carriers are lazy OR they work very hard depending on the culture of that particular office. Management's quality varies as well. If you're in an area where the managers are only looking to check in the boxes so they can get their next promotion then you're screwed. Upper management tends to place all blame on the carriers, but its really a mixture of things.
Changes need to be made
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, április 6.
Start with upper management. The plant is not organized. Management only care about the mail. Being a PSE limits your choices and treated as if we do not work the same mail as the regulars do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Not as easy as it looks
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, január 7.
You do the same thing every day yet every day is different. the coworkers as fun and exciting but the management could be a lot better. sometime tend to cause a hostile environment
overtime if you want it
Kontra érvek
no days off when you need them most
Sorter
Sorter/Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, december 15.
Very fast paced environment. Learned how to sort mail for delivery. Also learned how to check bags after delivery was done for the day. I enjoyed the entire job.
Lack of training
Transitional Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, november 5.
I enjoyed morning working for the USPS. I arrived to worked early every morning. I learned it is always something to learned. Management was poor, in their directions and fair judgments. Culture was not so diverse at the time of 2008 to 2009. The hardest part is walking for almost eight hours with 30 minutes for lunch. I love the purpose behind the position accuracy and being punctual.
Delivering mail
Kontra érvek
Time for walking routes delivering I was a substituted.
N/a
Sales, Service and Distribution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, október 21.
I do not wish to give a review for the United States Postal Service. I am here to search and apply to available job openings only and not to promote another company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 9Jelentés
Great Benefits, Demanding Job
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (CCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia2018, szeptember 5.
Be prepared to work in all conditions that the weather has to provide, regardless of the occasion if you plan to be a CCA or RCA. In certain locations, you will get A LOT of hours. Very physically demanding, but with such comes great pay and benefits.
Pay, Benefits
Weather, No free time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and on your own
RCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, január 28.
With this job you get to work on your own but at a very fast paced because you have time limits for when to be done, The best part of the job is out on the road delivering your mail and packages. The most tedious part of the job is casing your mail.
Work on your own
Kontra érvek
Casing your mail and break on your own time
Not a fan...
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, január 19.
Listen, working at the post office is not for the weak hearted. This job is usually okay and not a lot happens, but be prepared to lose all of your holidays. There will be no family time as a RCA.
workplace culture
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, december 14.
I wont say that the USPS as whole is a bad place to work. However the supervisor I had did not speak to people with consideration or respect. Not good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Loved this job.
Mail Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, november 29.
I sorted incoming mail for the air carrier. Learned how the service works from an entry level position. Fast paced, able to carry 70+ pound mail sacks. Attention to detail top priority! Mistakes are costly!
Great pay and work.
Kontra érvek
Was only seasonal Christmas work, wished it was longer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Productive and Exciting Workplace
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, augusztus 9.
Long hours but worth the experience, able to meet new people and learn all sorts of new tasks. Fast moving environment and very vigorous. All duties performed are important to the economy.
Productive and fun job
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, július 30.
It's a good place to elevate yourself. I will recommend people to for the post office . You get good benefits and time off . And they also have a credit union
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Enjoyable work
Letter carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, július 10.
I have enjoyed working with the postal service. I feel at this time to work in a ministry setting. I would love to be able to meet with church people on a regular basis and offer to help them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
Great place to work!
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, május 19.
Rewarding job although it is hard work. Learned patience and tolerance working here, Also learned how something that may seem insignificant to you maybe very important to someone else. The hardest part of this job would be the summer weather and animals(particularly dogs that were not on a leash).
Income, meeting people
Kontra érvek
Weather, expense when using personal vehicle to deliver mail
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van