United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbia, MO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Columbia, MO11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 853 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The orientation and training was somewhat dreadful but very informative. At the same time it could not prepare you enough for the job. If the post office did a little more on the job training, it would make it easier for new employee's.

You got to be a quick learner and willing to put 100% in everyday or you will not make it. There was always some kind of lack of communications.
Pro érvek
good pay, excellent culture, most people willing to help
Kontra érvek
Prepare to work on every weekend/holiday, you are basically a temp until you become regular
Munkahelyi kultúra
Where to begin? I started a while back and I have so many complaints about the place that it's hard to even think of them all. First of all, hardly anything is explained to you. Supervisors basically tell you the bare minimum information necessary to (sort of) do your job, and when something changes that you aren't familiar with, there's often nobody around to fill you in on what you should be doing, so that means you have to ask other co-workers who then have to take time out of their tasks to guide you, which isn't productive at all. Management seems to never have answers that I am looking for and I get conflicting responses depending on who I am talking to. The entire place is a confusing mess so far but I plan on sticking it out to see if things start to make more sense and get easier.
Pro érvek
management doesn't breathe down your neck, decent pay (but not great), great job security and benefits if regular employee
Kontra érvek
getting clear instructions, getting answers to compensation questions, scheduling, crazy expected work hours, boring and highly repetitive work, different info from different sources, lots of gossip, hot and humid work conditions, being on concrete floors all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is horrible but work place and people are amazing. Have to have good memory an quick skills cause you are only aloud a certain amount of time to deliver things.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Treated like complete garbage. The stress is unreal. Half the workers kill themselves getting insane amounts of work thrown on them, while the other half sit back and do the bare minimal, leaving them with time to cause trouble. Equipment is outdated and dangerous, you get hurt constantly because of unsafe conditions, then you are punished for it. They can work you a month straight without a day off. Punished for bathroom breaks. Even if you request a day off months in advance and get it approved they can take it away with zero notice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would like to return to the post office. I absolutely loved my job there. Unfortunately other people made it difficult for me to perform my work duties towards the end because of some harassment. I would like to have another chance and hopefully be around some better co-workers.
Pro érvek
Great career, fast paced, great pay, really enjoyed that type of work
Kontra érvek
Some people can be extremely challenging to work with, hours may not be the best
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of high school style drama and not the best hours. However if hours don’t bother you and you’re willing to deal with the people and the management the pay, job security and the benefits really can’t be beat.
Pro érvek
Pay, benefits, and job security
Kontra érvek
Bad hours and even worse management. Too much work place drama.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't waste your life away. The harder you work the more you have to do to make up for other employees slacking. No appreciation for hard work. Won't go anywhere here.
Always work to do
Kontra érvek
Bad management, work 12 HR days 14 in a row.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The united states postal service is a decent place to build a career if you do not have other career goals, the pay and benefits are above average but the hours during the holiday season do not allow for a work/life balance.
Pro érvek
The people working there.
Kontra érvek
Packages, so many packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time at the USPS its was a pretty fun job. Although in the beginning you work jack squat basically only working saturdays. But nonetheless it was a nice job.
great pay
no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment and people were up to standard. Management needs drastic improvements from supervisors to managers. Overall plant management could use a restart and clean house with new and better managerial experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expected just to "throw the mail" and not pay attention as to whether the individual even lived at an address.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés