United States Postal Service
3,4 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Colorado Springs, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 27 424 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent pay & benefits. Opportunities are there for promotion, transfers, etc. But, depending on the personality of the managers, working for the USPS could be blessing or a curse. Customers service, for me, is an absolutely a joy. But there so many variables in working as a SSA/Window clerk. Plenty of micro-management to go around. Join the union & if you get seriously ill or injured on the job, gather copies of all paperwork involved. You will need it later!!!
Pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Lack of managerial support at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the most dysfunctional plave i have ever worked. Managers have no idea what they are doing. Good luck getting paid properly. During the holidays do not expect to see your family asode from the actual holiday date. Be prepared to get taken advantage. If you have a family, you will not see them. Benefits are ok but for the amount of stuff that you will have to deal with the pay is low. They will threaten to fire you for any mistake you make even though you just worked 70 hiurs that week. No appreciation for the work that is done. Post office is a joke.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expect long hours and horrible management team. The only good part is the other CCA's. They work there tuchus off and everyone tries to help everyone except management.
Pay
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Want to work every single day, 12-16 hours a day, while being treated like dirt and often threatened to be fired or written up?! Then work for USPS! Most higher ups are rude and don’t care about anything but numbers. They lie about everything to make sure they cover themselves They don’t care if you have appointments, are sick or hurt. If you don’t work, they want blood! And if you get hurt, congrats, you’ve become public enemy #1. Postmaster is the second coming of Hitler. Refuses to hire new employees, and when they do, they all quit day one after seeing how bad the job is and how horrible management is. Postmaster has an endless amount of complaints about her and yet somehow still works for the company. Finds ways to avoid paying injured employees and stoops low, finding ways to make them quit or get fired. Also, this was the most unorganized, unprofessional company I have ever worked for. You need a day off, they demand documentation why you need the day off and they still warn you about writes up, or next day, prepare to work all day as payback for taking a day off. The only good thing about the job is the pay. Not a bad pay start for a job but with how much nonsense you go through, carriers deserve so much more. But it’s not worth it. When you’re brand new, you get treated horribly and they don’t care if you have family or personal matters to attend to. You’re either at work or you better be dead or quit. Lost count how many times I’ve told one sup something or gave them something like a doctors note, just for every other sup to never hear a thing or my notes - több...
Pay...that’s all
Kontra érvek
Managers, postmaster, hours, lack of respect and honesty, no compassion for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even thou still working for the USPS we at the end have a sence of helping each other out to finish the tasks. Working at the processing machines is simple, but a bit tasky. Once an employee lgets the hang of it , It becomes second nature.
Pro érvek
Good benefits and salary.
Kontra érvek
temps work exaggeratedly 12 hours daily and with only one day off.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dont waste your time. The reason they get people in is to use them up for them to pay their older employees retirement benefits. Even if they "hire" you. Your not guaranteed a job. They just wanna use you like a battery. They dont respect anyone, even if you do a good job they wont think twice to throw you under the bus. Definitely not worth the time and energy for this job. Your better off finding another job. Trust me.
Direct deposit.
Everything!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wasted 3 years of my life to this, they do not care about your life and work you like a slave. My paychecks were never that much even though I was supposedly making time and a half and double time. I make more working a $15 job 40 hrs a week then I did 60 hrs at 18+ an hr.
Management, hours, favouritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the worst company I have ever worked for. All employees are rude and will say and do anything to throw the person next to them under the bus. Management berates everything you do, they pick on people and they don't care about your life outside of work. Half the time im missing days and time from my paychecks. I wish I could rate them zero stars. this is only a good place to work if you have no life or family!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a dependable employee who was dedicated to my customers,got along with my coworkers and management had a good attendance history,and safety habits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be diligent about your job at the post office. Do not call in sick. Show initiative. A lot of room for upward mobility if that is what you are interested in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is very physically demanding being a Mail Handler. Several people call in on a regular bases making for long hours and week, 12 hours 6 days a week. Have to learn the job fast and extremely on hands. People are great and do help you when in need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job if you want to work non stop around the clock. I liked working there but I had zero life . Long hours all year and only one day off a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office will suck your soul and leave you wondering what's the point. Managers and employees are rarely on the same page and if not for the union they walk all over you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is very easy. Days are long, but you are working on your own. can sometimes be tricky being sent to other stations, but it comes to you quickly..
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of teamwork is needed to get the job done. You start by casing your mail, then put your parcels in order. Hit the street. Come back and put your stuff away. Also check to see if any of your coworkers needed help. I am also a trainer to the newbies that came in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great chance to learn the ends and outs. Supervisor's don't get paid enough for what they do. Station manager get the position and let supervisor do it all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the job itself. Plenty of hours to work, good pay and overtime pay. Some of the regulars are super lazy and rarely finish their routes. Management varied by location. With the exception of one, most of my supervisors were great.
Pro érvek
Overtime pay, active job.
Kontra érvek
Lazy regulars, excessive overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
To become regular for the City Carriers, it'll take about 2-4 years and Rural side up to 7 years before you make it. Sucks, but when you need a job that pays well, USPS is your place. Because they work you 7 days a week most of the time (a lot) until you become regular and earn your days, sometimes you will be feel exhausted. Yes, you make good money but can't do your laundry or hangout with your family anymore. They should give an assistant a break too that they deserve. Also, when you're an assistant you will be required to work on Holidays, federal, etc. while the rest of the post office are closed. You will be delivering packages only, no mail. Overtime is the norm. Great place to work at if you're single.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was one of my dream jobs and unfortunately, the co-workers and management were very unprofessional and unfriendly. I was harassed at this job when I was new, and it was horrible after I reported it. I had to stay there to support my children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with different people and in different positions, Letter Sorting Machine, sorting mail by hand, working with different machines in offices.
Pro érvek
usually had a set schedule, daily and weekly
Kontra érvek
some managers were not that great
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an ok part time job, but no benefits or room for advancement. Management tries their best but corporate is not very involved. Trucks are taken care of for the most part but no air conditioning and heat doesn't work well.
pay