United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Colorado Springs, CO

42 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 116 értékelés megtekintése
Teamwork
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, október 25.
A lot of teamwork is needed to get the job done. You start by casing your mail, then put your parcels in order. Hit the street. Come back and put your stuff away. Also check to see if any of your coworkers needed help. I am also a trainer to the newbies that came in.
Cca
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, szeptember 25.
I enjoyed the job itself. Plenty of hours to work, good pay and overtime pay. Some of the regulars are super lazy and rarely finish their routes. Management varied by location. With the exception of one, most of my supervisors were great.
Pro érvek
Overtime pay, active job.
Kontra érvek
Lazy regulars, excessive overtime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced job, great pay, no work/life balance at all.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, augusztus 29.
To become regular for the City Carriers, it'll take about 2-4 years and Rural side up to 7 years before you make it. Sucks, but when you need a job that pays well, USPS is your place. Because they work you 7 days a week most of the time (a lot) until you become regular and earn your days, sometimes you will be feel exhausted. Yes, you make good money but can't do your laundry or hangout with your family anymore. They should give an assistant a break too that they deserve. Also, when you're an assistant you will be required to work on Holidays, federal, etc. while the rest of the post office are closed. You will be delivering packages only, no mail. Overtime is the norm. Great place to work at if you're single.
Fast Mean and unfreindly Enviroment
Window Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, június 4.
This job was one of my dream jobs and unfortunately, the co-workers and management were very unprofessional and unfriendly. I was harassed at this job when I was new, and it was horrible after I reported it. I had to stay there to support my children.
interesting place to work
Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, március 13.
Enjoyed working with different people and in different positions, Letter Sorting Machine, sorting mail by hand, working with different machines in offices.
Pro érvek
usually had a set schedule, daily and weekly
Kontra érvek
some managers were not that great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
ok
COURIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, február 27.
It's an ok part time job, but no benefits or room for advancement. Management tries their best but corporate is not very involved. Trucks are taken care of for the most part but no air conditioning and heat doesn't work well.
pay
environment
Free lunches at times.
City Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, december 24.
Not everyone can work for the USPS. But the few that can manage to deal with the office politics. For the post office being nation wide should be able to transfer any employee to any state with out questions. There should not be any reason for deniles. Over all I enjoyed my job serving my customers.
Customer Service
Dumb Politics
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
poor communication
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, december 20.
the managers or supervisor for the plant I was working for didn't communicate well. one will say another thing the other will say something different.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want no life, you want to work here
Postal Support Employee Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, október 17.
If you love management that work their people to death and have no care, then work here. There is a reason that this place has a below 50% retention rate.
Pro érvek
Can save up paid leave, decent money
Bad management
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, október 8.
They refuse to hire more people even though they need it. They will ask you to work 12+ every day 6 days a week. They will pull your promotion away last minute and make you stay were you are.
Union
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would have enjoyed working for the USPS
CCA- City Carrier Assistant on 90 day probation (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheyenne Mt PO, Colorado Springs2018, október 5.
Enjoyed the work load and the busy environment. However, sensed a tension between management and general carrier work force. Suspect this is the nature of a union environment. For a new hire under a 90 day probation period, found it unacceptable to be terminated for Safety concerns when another driver attempted to pass my mail truck at a 'T' intersection as I started to turn left and they planned to go right.
Busy
Kontra érvek
Union shop tension, CCA new hires have no rights
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the same as when I started
Lead Sales & Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, augusztus 26.
The biggest problem was the Stupidvisors (yes, I spelled that right!)--they had no clue how to supervise most of the time. To get into supervising all you had to do was take a test and a short classroom program that didn't hit on all of the information needed (it stressed Carrier Duties and not the entire Postal Service spectrum of jobs like the various clerks jobs, mail handler, maintenance, etc.). You'd get a bad carrier that passed the test & class, but had no idea what a clerk did and then they would try to supervise the clerks (or vise versa). That lead to people that had no idea how to do a quarterly audit (count) of stamps and retail goods or how to relate to customers. Most of the 'leadership' fell to the Lead Clerks, of which I was one. We had to do everything a supervisor should do except we couldn't discipline anyone. Most of the time, subordinates resented your role, but they usually had no idea of the spectrum of knowledge needed to do the job. Management thought nothing of having you work 2 hours late every day just to get all of your duties completed--but then would complain when you couldn't work late and not get your job done. They eliminated so many jobs that most clerks were doing 2 or 3 jobs daily. And there weren't enough people left to cover for vacations or sick days.

I learned A LOT over the years--mostly without much formal/official training. I learned that you're pretty much on your own if you get hurt on the job. You can't count on those that you're supposed to be able to count on. Upper management doesn't care about anything but their paycheck
  több... and how many people they can screw over to get ahead. I also learned not to go into supervising because then you have no control of your work days, duties, where you work or anything. You could be working at one office until 7 or 8 pm and have to report to a different office at 3 am the next day with only a few hours notice.

But I absolutley loved 90% of my customers! Helping people made me happy. Resolving problems for customers made me happy, too. Explaining how the USPS worked to customers enlightened them so they woudn't be so ready to complain. An educated customer is a happy customer. You have to live by the golden rule and treat others the way you want to be treated or your job stinks.

My retirement pension is the same amount as I was told it would be when I started in 1984--less than $1000/month (after healthcare deductions). But I have a 401k 'to make up the difference.'
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Regular paycheck, making people happy
Kontra érvek
Bad supervisors, back stabbing coworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a fun place to work
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, július 27.
The Post Office was very stressful and we were always pressed for time. the hours were long. so was the ride home every morning /evening. The pay was super!
good pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work/Life balance does not exist
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, március 19.
If all you want to do is work this is a great great place. There is no room for a life outside of work. You can work seven days a week up to 13 hours a day. can be much more during Holiday season. It can take over three years to become a regular employee and CCA are not treated good. Some regulars won't do their job and then it falls to the CCA's, so your doing your job and then the work the regulars won't do. Management does nothing about it and doesn't look out for CCA's at all.
Pay is good
Hours, environment, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy place of business
CCA/PSE/HCA/MH/PMR/PTF (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, február 24.
wonderful place to network and meet great people. Very demanding and stressful. If your good with your hands and attention to detail you'll do just fine here
Fast Paced
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, november 1.
Everything works on a time basis so time is key when you're a cca, not a bad job for what it is, takes a few years to make regular which are the full time employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good working environment.
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, október 7.
Poor management. Supervisors are stress out. Day off are not saturdays and sundays. Days off are sunday monday. The next week is sunday tuedsay. The next week is sunday wednesday
Works on saturdays.
Money was good
City Letter Carrier/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, augusztus 25.
Most of the jobs in the Postal Service are fairly easy to learn and do. You generally work with some really good people and the pay is better than average. Biggest problem I had was probably the impact the unions have. They can make it almost impossible to get rid of the bad workers and that makes it harder for the good workers to do their jobs
Money
Unions and, sometimes, management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Over worked
RCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, június 26.
No breaks or lunches. Rude management. No work life balance. No benefits or paid time off. Very little time training. On call expected to show up at moments notice.
Poor place to work
Maintenance/custodial technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, január 15.
While job work/life balance was average, the harassment handed out by the supervisor(s) were a drain on the workforce. There is no security, management is terrible, and the culture is destructive.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van