United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cleveland, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Cleveland, OH154 értékelés
154 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 853 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Needs proper management training, they are not very mannerable really quite immature and demeaning towards their employees. Like the bullies in high school is the best way to describe management.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your expendable and they let you know it upper management has no clue how to carry mail and the struggle to get it done Pays well because they burn a lot of people out
Pay
Burn out
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked at the post office for 34 years as a letter carrier, as well as being union steward and working for the union,branch brought me satisfaction with customers and employees doing many skill including ph,filing,task managing and going above and beyond my duties,plus getting get along with just about anyone.
Healthcare/benefits
weather conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the post office is very stressful for a person over 30, very demanding physically and mentally, I would suggest younger more energetic people apply
Munkahelyi kultúra
....................................................................Unprofessional in all aspects, nothing is ever dealt with professionally. Nepotism in every nook and cranny. Dirty work environment. Ghetto people with jailhouse mentality. Blind leading the blind.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad mail carries make bad managers - A very true statement. Managers don't care about you as a person, they only care about getting the mail out. They can care less if there is a tornado warning and it's hailing like no tomorrow. They yell at you to finish your route. There was no flexibility. I had some personal things going on and had to go to court - my manager actually told me to reschedule it. I even gave HER plenty of advanced notice. One manager actually told me - and I quote "YOU NO LONGER HAVE A LIFFE - YOU BELONG TO THE POST OFFICE NOW.- I quit shortly after. Horrible horrible managers.. The regular carries play the system - all of a sudden they can't finish their route and now you complete your route and you find yourself finishing their route as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is unorganized because they have people who have NO knowledge about the day to day functions or how to get things done, running the floor.
I learned that staying at this job for too long you will either go postal or lose all but basic functions of your brain which is basic reading and walking.

Management mostly dumb and on power trip.

Workplace Culture could honestly make a helluva reality show.

Hardest part of the job is not knowing what your doing because they throw you in the fire to make you learn but also punish you for not knowing what you're doing.

Most enjoyable thing is the benefits and pay, you will make a nice amount of money with this company with little to no education which is probably why there are a lot so many simple minded people running the place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked during the holiday season and the environment was fun and exciting. It's a great experience and very fast pace at times. The experience was great and I got to meet a lot of individuals. The postal service is really diverse.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace, bad management and supervisors not well organize, work employees to long and hard, do not give employees some sitting options on some jobs its not good to be on your feet all shift it takes away from productivity
Munkahelyi kultúra
Process incoming and outgoing mailing in plant using automated mail processing equipment or manual methods of sortation and distribution. Read mail and sorted mail quickly and accurately. Collate, bundle and transfer processed mail from one area to another able to handle as much as 70 lbs.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good place to work. The benefits are very good. Management is good. You can advance within the company if you work hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They lie to keep you there they are not fair when it comes to moving up to many games. They do not follow policy and procedures. They lie for who they want.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job ever!!!!!! No time with family....Have to pick up the slack of a lazy regular mail carrier thats been there over a decade....Mean grumpy managers.....12 hrs shift everyday but sunday ...ALWAYS gossiping about somebody....Cca should be getting paid way more over regulars...we do way more then the lazy regulars they should just quit..lets not forget the favoritism..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rude nasty supervisors, unfriendly co workers , constant racial slurs, intimidation from supervisors. I felt totally unable to communicate with management, noreview of my work
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Station Management worries about station management and obtaining their numbers. Yes, they get a bonus based off certain figures, many will deny this but it is fact.

Although carriers are basically the face of the PO they wre at the bottom of the food chain with issues of mail quality. PD&C centers (Especially in CLE) just run the mail twice at best and send it ok out to the stations. There would be days that all carriers brought back feet of missent and missort. Instead of sending it back for a sort, properly...it would be in out hot case the next AM and we would be getting yelled at for Office time.

Good luck with those 45min pivots. Because the post office doesn't consider traffic or weather in any figures they hold you to.
Union backing
Too many to list
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excessive stress over a stamp and envelope. I wish customers knew how bad us postal workers get treated down here. Management and supervisors are very mean and rude everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great place to work, the mandatory overtime at the last minute sucks, and again managers and supervisor need professional training maybe some schooling.
Wages
Kontra érvek
Unprofessional managers and supervisors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Move mail around facility and make sure the clearly have the right zip codes to get mail to correct location. Drive forklift or tow motor to bring mail off truck and take to robot or separated machine
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with my coworkers and most of the supervisors I’ve worked with in my 40 years @ the USPS I enjoy driving delivering mail to the Branch’s in my area I suggest to all who work for the USPS too hang in there it will pay off in the long run
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked as a letter carrier at the United States Postal Service in Cleveland for three years. You are never thanked for your hard work in the boiling heat or the freezing cold. You are only disciplined if you come back a couple of minutes late. They do not care how heavy the mail is or how many packages you have to drop. They preach safety but do not let you take the time to actually be safe. I’ve seen people get verbally harassed by bosses. Screamed at on the workroom floor. Management has no compassion, they don’t treat you as humans. It’s a dying company, backed into a corner and squeezing every last ounce of happiness and sweat out of its workers. But on the plus side they’ll literally higher ANYONE. So if you absolutely need a job this is the place for you. Just don’t waste your time for too long here. Keep looking.
Great pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Treated like trash, scum rises to the top to become management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is very fast paced with not a lot of room for breaks and or lunch. Long days and sometimes confusing routes and the mail is messed up sometimes if someone else does your separating for you.The management is very poor with instructions. You will need to be in good shape as you'll be walking 5 to 12 miles a day in all types of weather. The most enjoyable part of the job would be being by yourself most of the day.
Pro érvek
Being by yourself most of the day
management and training
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés