United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cincinnati, OH

101 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 088 értékelés megtekintése
Very Beneficial place to work
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, november 7.
Come into work start at 8:00 am and work till you get done. You had to sort the mail first then go around and get all your other specialty mail and packages to be delivered for the day. Go deliver the mail and packages , take a 30 min lunch, go back out to deliver the rest of the mail then go back to the station and put things that couldn't be delivered or that had to be sent out somewhere and put it where it belongs for the next day. The most enjoyable part of the work day is getting to meet all the different people.
Stressfull
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, október 21.
If you like getting yelled at Every day and chewed out by supervisors that nit pick even a saint to death. Then this is the job for you. Its very rare to find s supervisor that acts normal and doesn't chew you out Every day for just doing your job. This job has done nothing but stress me out and literally dread going to work each day . supervisors think u are a robot and not human and that's sad. Sick of being chewed out every day and ready to find a different job. If you go over your 8 hrs a day look out. Even if its just a few minutes. You are punished and chewed out for there being tons of mail and it taking a few extra minutes to deliver. Supervisors do not really talk to one another when it comes to what they tell you to do. Up I just get chewed out for doing what one supervisor tells you to do and a different one had a different idea for you to Some thing else. Bottom line chaos stress and you can never do anything right in their book. Can't wait to find a job where I'm happy to work at not stressed out and chewed out every day. Oh and no one gives you a straight honest answer about anything. It depends on who u ask and what mood they are in on the answer you will get. U have to have the union to defend u for just doing your job in a normal fashion cause some supervisors dream up stuff and go looking for anything and everything to try to get you into trouble just cause their I'm a bad mood
Non
Everything and then some
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just couldn't like this job
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, szeptember 27.
I was a city carrier assist, and I couldn't make this work. Perhaps if I was younger and had no family I could have stuck it out. There was no work/life balance. I never knew what days (if any) I would have off so I couldn't plan anything. A workday began at 8 am, and lasted until 6, 7 o'clock at night. This just wasn't for me.
All a Illusion
Rural Carrier Regular (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, szeptember 25.
At first you want to think this is a great place for a career. Then reality sets in when managers do crazy things for bonuses. One example of this is not hiring enough employees because the expense of training newly hired employees counts against the budget which hurts their chances of getting a bonus.
Pay
Clueless management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, hard on the body.
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, szeptember 16.
A typical day at USPS included casing your mail, then packing it into LLV, organization, delivering mail.

I learned a great deal in the process of mail distribution and the importance of being prepared for elements, terrain, dogs, etc.

Management is tough but fair. The culture was that you must prove yourself worthy and submit to not so favorable duties.

The hardest part is the elements.

The most enjoyable part was the challenge in pushing yourself to your limits.
Beneftis
Elements
4,0
Nice experience. No outside life
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, augusztus 18.
USPS was a Wonderful experience. Nice pay and benefits but results in ZERO outside life. I really enjoyed working with this company however it came to an end as a result of outside life needs
Great pay and benefits
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, augusztus 14.
pay and benefits are it. The culture and management makes this job unbelievable stressful and toxic. The older employees as well. Super annoying and bitter
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only apply if you just want money and no life
Pse Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, július 28.
Be prepared to work overtime everyday. The money is great but the schedule is terrible. The mail has to be out they don’t care about your outside life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hands down the worst job I've had.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, június 26.
I don't know much about other locations in Ain connate but the main post office on Dalton is definitely a bad place to work. The way this place is ran I wonder how mail ever gets to people's homes.
Pro érvek
The pay is good and it is close to my house.
6 day work schedule; Overtime; Management; Regular Employees
Cesspool of ineptitude
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, június 12.
Great job if you can somehow avoid incompetence from management, but that’s impossible. The post office doesn’t actually hire qualified decision makers, they promote from within. The problem with this is that they usually promote the worst or laziest person, so they don’t have to deal with them anymore. Once you’re promoted, then you forget where you came from, and instantly start treating everyone like garbage. It’s a very stressful and toxic environment to subject yourself to day in and day out.
4,0
not a bad place
carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, május 15.
they put way to much stress on a carrier in the o.o. No matter how hard you worked they tried to get more out of you. Pay and benefits were good, and that it worth while.
pay. benefits
very stressful
A roller coaster
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, április 29.
Working at the post office can be a different experience and challenge for everyone. I have a love/hate relationship with the company. I rather ppl see for themselves and get the feel of it. Overall, there are a lot of advancements within the job and the pay is great, if u can handle all those hours u have to work. It can be stressful at times, and laid back at times as well. Again, it’s a roller coaster and you just gotta experience it for yourself.
Pro érvek
15 minute breaks every 2 hours, great pay, great benefits, meet a lot of different ppl. 30 minute lunch. Lots of hours
Kontra érvek
Hours, management, lazy ppl, work overloads.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is horrible, but the money is good.
Postal Support Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, április 28.
There are plenty of things wrong with this job. I was placed at the main post office on Dalton Ave, so I can't speak to what goes on with the other plants and stations. On my first day I realized that there is no order in this place. Management is all over the place, the regular employees do absolutely no work (which is the reason that PSEs have to work so many long hours to compensate), and new employees receive no training, It was nearly 3 weeks before I got the chance to actually do the job I was hired to do. Many if the supervisors are disrespectful and also attempt to call overtime within an hour of you leaving, which is not allowed but they'll try to penalize you for it anyway if you're in the probation period. Also, they say the probation period lasts for 90 days, but its really 120 because that 90 days is work days not calendar days. Overall, if you need money this is the place to work but if you are looking for a productive work environment that treats its workers with some level of respect this is the last place you would want to be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Post Office was a nice place to work.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, április 22.
My coworkers were nice and welcoming but was not really wanting to deal with another person to train. The management encouraged me to resign at only my first week because the workload was too much for me to handle. I felt that I wasn't really given a chance to get the hang of the route.
Good Money, Poor hours.
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, április 1.
They give you way more hours than anyone would require. We were working 80 hours a week. We were REQUIRED to do overtime and holidays. We don't get paid for the same holidays that the career clerks do.
CDL Driver
Class A CDL Driver, Tractor Trailer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, március 8.
Driving for the post office is very easy. The routes a predetermined and many of the employees have worked there for a long time. It is very easy to be successful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
here
Data Entry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, március 2.
management was very strict, if you decide to work here make sure you charge your phone and TURN IT OFF you are not allowed your phone on the floor nor to charge in or around the facility. very strict.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Labor for free! High pay/benefits to tolerate bad managers & poor culture!
Data Collection Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, február 7.
Work hours and off days changed unilaterally with little notice. They struggle to get and keep good workers even with the good compensation and benefits.
Compensation & benefits.
Management & culture.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Workplace
Mail Clerk loading machines (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, február 7.
I enjoyed working at United States Postal Service. A great friendly working environment. I enjoyed the benefits. A excellent place to work. A friendly working environment.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
N/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Worked to the brink.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, január 16.
The job was way more than what had been told in training. Management would consistently push you to move fast and do more with little to no time to do what was being asked. Work-life balance is near impossible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van