United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chico, CA

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 284 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be prepared not to have a life outside of the USPS
As an RCA you are treated less than human. The supervisors don't care about you having time off. They just look out for themselves. It is a very poor working environment. I like performing the job duties but the people that are in charge will make life difficult when it doesn't have to be. Lazy co-workers are babied.
work outside generally
Kontra érvek
On call, no sick time, work all weekends and holidays, lack of care of your well being
Management sucks
Postmaster and Management Team doesn’t know what going on most of the time. To many people trying to run the show. They don’t even know who called out for the day until it’s to late.
2,0
Very poor management
They don’t care about you or your family, only about meeting dead lines to get their bonuses. Very bad use of time of CCA’s and a whole lot of favoritism
Terrible
Worst place I've every worked. Management is a joke and they constantly make mistakes that are irreversible and they don't get punished for anything. If you value your sanity don't work here!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good paying job at the time when I didn't have as many responsibilities
I enjoyed my coworkers. I enjoyed traveling about in my town delivering mail, meeting different people. I enjoyed learning about the fastest routes to be able to get places around town. I enjoyed the responsibilities entailed in the job.
Quick learning and thinking
Poor work/life time
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its been a great job for me. I am happy to be retiring. It has been like a family to me. There is growth and opportunity with this company if you apply yourself.
2,0
Stay Away
I worked as a City Carrier Assistant for a few months. The job is tougher than what most people can imagine. This isn't the reason why I rated the job so low, nope. The reason I give this position such a low rating is because of management! They micromanage CCA's and inconsiderate of us, they make us work the hardest and don't respect us as human beings. We are treated like machines that don't get tired or are not affected by the heat (inside a hot box of a vehicle with no A/C). They demand you to be faster and faster, when you can't control traffic in busy college/university areas. The morale at the Post Office is terrible, I feel bad for the "Career" workers because they look like they just don't want to be there anymore.

We didn't get holiday pay or federal holidays off. Working 6 days a week, about 60 hours per week is not fun. If you have a family who you like to see, this job might not be for you.

Management needs to have more consideration for the CCA's and allow them to do the random route they're assigned to do it as fast and safely as the individual can do it. Demanding they do it faster doesn't work too well.
Pro érvek
The Pay is respectable, being outdoors is fun when the weather is nice
DOGS! Supervisors who micromanage. Not a real Federal Employee
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy job that makes the day go by fast
I learn new skills how to make my assignments get done faster with out cutting any corners. All my fellow employee's try to help each other out. The hardest part of my job is the random days with high volumes of mail and packages.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés