United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chicago, IL

404 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 088 értékelés megtekintése
Hard work
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, november 5.
Not for the faint at heart job requires both mental and physical toughness. But if you can make the cut it's a career. And one that's like no other wish I was still there.
Mail handler
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, november 5.
Good pay
Wear and tear on the body
Fast pace
Warehouse work
Heavy work
Easy work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a holiday clerk assistant
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, november 1.
A typical day was not so bad because it was enough to keep workers busy but it wasn’t overwhelming when all the parcels came in. When it got closer to Christmas then things got hectic.
Unknown
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, október 20.
Great pay unsafe working environment. I loved my job until I hurt my back resulting in a herniated disc. After I hurt myself I wasn’t treated like an employee anymore more so like a liability.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job isn't for everyone and even they'll joke about it to you.
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, október 15.
Do not recommend. Rain, sleet or snow the mail must go. The managers and supervisors could care less about anything health related unless you pass out on the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Horrible
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, október 8.
People are rude and drama filled. They lie about hours worked don’t pay out ot correctly. Poor working conditions. No work life balance if you have a family
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
Horrible experience
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, szeptember 17.
Worked 6 days a week was told every other sunday for Amazon deliveries I worked every sunday. Worked at Southwest Annex horrible management. Didn't find out my next iff day until the day before I was actually off!! Clocked in a 8 walking 15 blocks( longest route at station) and still was brought 2-5 more blocks 2 or more time a week. The money wasn't worth my happiness and health
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Great experience
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, szeptember 4.
I was sceptical about getting into this field, due to the job qualifications. I told myself to just give it a chance, and I did. It turned out to be one of the best jobs I've had. I always gave it my all. I had a great supervisor, and met some really nice people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Pse clerk
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 28.
working inside some of the facilities is like going to high school all over again. Instead of focusing on getting the mail pushed out effectively, you have grown people worry about what you wear & who you hang with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
secure place to work with good benefits
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 23.
I retired from the post office after 33 years of service my years working there was most enjoyable I knew that I had a secure job with very good benefits also many opportunities to change careers.
Fast Paced, Productive
City Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 18.
A typical day is too come in about 730 am prepared too work.
About 8 am case mail and throw or case first class mail, letters and flats.
When all first class is thrown you then have the okay to tie out your route, get your keys and vehicle
Get your post/packages together
Then head for the streets (route)
Here you get hands on experience, customer service and communication skills,
Management job is to control the station, the mail in/out of the station, also handle customer service issues. Although some management are unorganized/imbalanced which can sometimes have the station in a frenzy. But like all they also have their job to do as well.
The hardest part of my day was being in the station overall (stressful), and loading DPS, lol but out the station a breath of fresh air and now organization on my part begins, then I was good to flow. Delivery of all mail/parcels coming back with an empty vehicle (my job completed)
Pro érvek
Compensation & Benefits, Advancement Opportunity, Paid Education, Lunches/Breaks, Good Floor Conversations, Meet all kinds of People
Kontra érvek
Management Communications, Working in all climates, Lots of Mail/Packages, Large Buildings, Lots of Physical Walking, Bending, Lifting, and Stairs
Work Place needs better leaders & I trainers
CEP- Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 14.
Pay was good environment was messy, supervisor ain't do no work, and drank on the clock, everybody screwing everybody and they played a lot of favouritism. Everyone walked around with an attitude cause they felt threatened by the casuals/temp
Post office
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 13.
The job and pay it’s self is fine but management is what’s horrible no communication unprofessional unpleasant to work with toxic unsafe work environment
Lack of Professionalism
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 12.
Poor management at majority of the stations. Sometimes it is a hostile environment to work in. Hard workers aren’t appreciated. The pay could be more due to volume of workload and the physicality of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience want to go back
Postal service employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 9.
Would work there again . When they start hiring I'll be applying for seasonal employment. The location was perfect quite place as well .
The downtown plant is awesome everything is tight there Dunkin Donuts, Subway, Portillos
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a great job to have. its not the easiest job to get but once you ate there its great
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 2.
I good work if you can get it. the benefits are the best part. sometimes like any other job there are ups and downs. nut it's a federal job so it is very secure. u really have to fire yourself
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for to work for many opportunties for advancement into management postions
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 2.
I enjoyed my time working for the postal service wish I could reapply so many great opportunities for advancement including their retirement package I've through about you g back as a reemployed annuitant as well.
Nice job
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 1.
It's a very good job good benefits just the hours can be overwhelming. It's a union job they also is very helpful if it thing you don't understand. Plus the pay is wonderful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will lose your social life
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, július 24.
Its an everyday thing, same thing everyday. it gets tiring and depressing after a while and the schedules and work is bad for your mental and physical health. being a mailman sucks and is not for everybody. its for people who are not willing to grow. Because as a mailman you will never be anything else.
decent pay
Kontra érvek
"lunches and breaks" is promised but you get in trouble for taking them, you lose your social life and this job makes you depressed and miserable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is not worth the stress
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, július 20.
Literal slave work for little pay. Management sucks, they find a way to blame the carriers for everything that goes wrong. It takes entirely too long to move to the next level of your career in the post office.
Pay
Everything else
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van