United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chicago, IL

448 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 463 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no job/personal life balance. Once you're in; your life belongs to the post office. Always be prepared for a long day. Pay is decent. Management is untrustworthy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace, great people, fun but yet extremely professional. Food in the cafe was great, no uniform so we pretty much wore whatever we liked as long as it was appropriate for work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceN/AOverallThe United States postal service was not what I expected. The pay is great, but they overwork you and don’t give you any off days. Working there is basically not having a life at all anymore.
Munkahelyi kultúra
● OverallI think it’s a great job. You can make a lot of money. No job is perfect. I have loved my time there. I just Think it’s time for a Change! The turnover rate for management is scary.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
job security. great overtime pay. working independently. Horrible management, favoritism is very common. Over worked. no work life balance. takes too long to turn over (4-5 years) which means you get paid far less than the regular while doing the same job x 6 bc they get to go home at a certain time and have 2 days off while u aren't promised a day off and work up to 12 hrs. work Monday- Sunday. no work life balance and management does not care about your personal life. The union is very helpful but can not control what happens in the station. If they don't like you, u will get thrown on dirty routes with heavy loads and sent around and back out until your 12 hours as in the contract u sign.
Job secuirity, income potential
Kontra érvek
long hours! work 7 days a week. no weekends off ever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management doesn't care if you have anything going on in your life all they care about is the mail. I worked for them for 4 years and decided to change careers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a good company. It just consumes so much of your life. Young people with no kids would soar high within this company. The turnover rate is high. As long as you come to work ON TIME, you can’t get fired. Great opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve never worked a job where your opinion doesn’t matter. The post office is for the strong it’s very good money but you are over worked, stressed out, and mistreated on most days!
Pay
Mistreatment, shady management
Munkahelyi kultúra
When i first started i loved it, but it grew to be to much physically & emotionally i have mental health issues & had to miss work because of that when i would come back i could feel people staring & whispering about me. After awhile it got old
Easy work, good pay
People dont necessarily care
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is an okay job to work for. You will be working hard as ever unless you learn tricks to make working for Usps smooth. They only care about getting mail out they really don’t give a darn about it personal life like kids or your illness. They play favoritism and will cheat u out ur hours.
Pro érvek
Good exercise, can learn new things about the system
Kontra érvek
It will take a tow on your body, management sucks, they only care about one thing and one thing only and that’s getting the mail and packages out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For this to be a government job I’m speechless. It’s dirty! Management is a joke. They gossip tell ppl your business and it’s absolutely no growth!! Working at this place has changed me as a person!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The older employees treat the younger employees as if they were slaves sent to replace the past workers who have now become your direct supervisor. They’ve worked all of these years so they can tell us what to do so that they can sit down. That’s how’s its always been is what is always said around the plant near the Ohare airport
The work day ended
Terrible pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will learn how to be independent and part of a team greatest place to work has many benefits very customer centric and also employees are looked out for
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with opportunities for upward mobility. Biggest employer of veterans in the United States. Great pay for hard working and motivated individuals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The one thing about the Postal Service that stands out, is the fact that when others are threatened with lay offs. at this company that is not a concern.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very nice place to work in other spaces but some facilities have an outlandish amount of nepotism and allow management to become a mom and pop organizion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm trying to leave no off days maybe 1 sometimes and long hours force to work 12 hours a day can't get know business taking care of and you never know when your off your off when they say your off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Small offices run great. Big cities not so much. Work until everything is done. Long hours most days. Some routes run smoothly, others are overburdened and not evaluated correctly. Numbers get crunched to save money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management sucks.. but overall I made the best of my job because that’s what I was there for!!! I liked the job because I had no one looking over my shoulder all day as long as my job was done correctly
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will work like a slave but the benigits will be GREAT ... management is NOT your friend listen to your fellow co workers most wont steer u wrong
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been trying to get a job with the united states postal services for years. It is one of the best jobs that anyone can get. you have to take very hard test that test your abilities to know the city well.
free lunchs