United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chicago, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Chicago, IL444 értékelés
444 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 874 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
When i first started i loved it, but it grew to be to much physically & emotionally i have mental health issues & had to miss work because of that when i would come back i could feel people staring & whispering about me. After awhile it got old
Easy work, good pay
People dont necessarily care
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a good company. It just consumes so much of your life. Young people with no kids would soar high within this company. The turnover rate is high. As long as you come to work ON TIME, you can’t get fired. Great opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve never worked a job where your opinion doesn’t matter. The post office is for the strong it’s very good money but you are over worked, stressed out, and mistreated on most days!
Pay
Mistreatment, shady management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is an okay job to work for. You will be working hard as ever unless you learn tricks to make working for Usps smooth. They only care about getting mail out they really don’t give a darn about it personal life like kids or your illness. They play favoritism and will cheat u out ur hours.
Pro érvek
Good exercise, can learn new things about the system
Kontra érvek
It will take a tow on your body, management sucks, they only care about one thing and one thing only and that’s getting the mail and packages out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For this to be a government job I’m speechless. It’s dirty! Management is a joke. They gossip tell ppl your business and it’s absolutely no growth!! Working at this place has changed me as a person!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The older employees treat the younger employees as if they were slaves sent to replace the past workers who have now become your direct supervisor. They’ve worked all of these years so they can tell us what to do so that they can sit down. That’s how’s its always been is what is always said around the plant near the Ohare airport
The work day ended
Terrible pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will learn how to be independent and part of a team greatest place to work has many benefits very customer centric and also employees are looked out for
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with opportunities for upward mobility. Biggest employer of veterans in the United States. Great pay for hard working and motivated individuals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The one thing about the Postal Service that stands out, is the fact that when others are threatened with lay offs. at this company that is not a concern.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very nice place to work in other spaces but some facilities have an outlandish amount of nepotism and allow management to become a mom and pop organizion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm trying to leave no off days maybe 1 sometimes and long hours force to work 12 hours a day can't get know business taking care of and you never know when your off your off when they say your off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Small offices run great. Big cities not so much. Work until everything is done. Long hours most days. Some routes run smoothly, others are overburdened and not evaluated correctly. Numbers get crunched to save money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management sucks.. but overall I made the best of my job because that’s what I was there for!!! I liked the job because I had no one looking over my shoulder all day as long as my job was done correctly
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will work like a slave but the benigits will be GREAT ... management is NOT your friend listen to your fellow co workers most wont steer u wrong
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been trying to get a job with the united states postal services for years. It is one of the best jobs that anyone can get. you have to take very hard test that test your abilities to know the city well.
free lunchs
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
My object was to change the overall perception of the Postal Serviice one customer at a time.. The Postal Service can give you the opportunity to work in many different areas.You can be on the front line in Customer Service and Mail delivery ..processing. maintenance. .transportation, technology or supervision. Flexible hrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was not difficult, but management needs a complete overhaul. Management made an easy job difficult. They tend to hire people from personal preferences instead of rewarding work ethic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be the carrier casing the mail, tying it down, get their packages and move to the street. I learned that the post office gets paid from postage and not the government. Management could be way better. The workplace culture is really a variety of diverse people. The hardest part of the job is when your new and it takes you longer to finish. The enjoyable part of the job is the longer you do it, the better you get.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great company to work for. It's federal employment, and it's a badge of honor and great credebility towards other federal employment. The pay is great as well !
Pay
Kontra érvek
Benefits aren't available for casual.....
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very flexible work place, I loved working at this job because of the skills and knowledge I learned as an employee. The employees was nice and the company overall was very professional. I learned team player skills and how to communicate effectively to the public.
Munkahelyi kultúra
United States postal Services has great pay. The labor is hard and the management shows no sympathy or empathy to personal situations that may effect performance.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés