United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charlotte, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Charlotte, NC125 értékelés
125 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Majority of your time go to your job not your life. It does pay well as far as overtime and double time. If you have no family this job is perfect. You schedule is set. Unless you are a new hire. The benefits that are offered is awesome.your scheduled 8 hours a day but can easily make 9 to 10 on a daily basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is easy and straightforward. It's management that makes it hard. No flexibility AT ALL. No recognition for anything. Management is rude, they provoke and talk down to employees. Working conditions are horrible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Anybody can go into management...it is a great job although people there will try to make your life miserable ...they do not honor leave request its sad
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall ok! Management changes regularly! Co-workers helpful. You will get in shape! It depends on location and who’s managing! You have to learn multiple routes! They tend to move newbies around a lot so it can take awhile to know routes which lead to longer work days and some frustration
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
25 years I gave the Postal Service from non-career (casual) to full time regular from full time regular to supervisor I enjoyed my time with this company hard to get it but once you do it can be the best decision you have made. The benefit package is nice. They also have services EPA and FMLA Participators
It was a great Career.....
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management don't treat their employees good. They overwork you and expect so much out of you but you can't get nothing done from them. You can make good money but its a lot on your body longterm.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to make good money and wonderful benefits but the stress that comes behind it isn't worth it. ............................................
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work as far as income, different job opportunities, various start times. The problems with USPS are the Supervisors, Managers, and office type workers. They seem to have a lack people skills, lack of professionalism, and lack of understanding what their responsibilites are for THEIR position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very long hours. It can take 3-4 years before you become a Regular Employee. Work/life balance does not exist. Management has no respect for the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the worse job ever. Their is no respect or care for the associates or their well being. I was in a vechile incident because of icy weather. When I called it in, I was asked about the vechile, told to back out and proceed with delivering the mail. I was once bitten by a pit bull dog. I was told to finish my route. And the terror goes on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no such thing as a typical day at work when employed with USPS. No two days are the same so the expectations, job description, title and end time vary day to day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s not for everyone. When you start out you get treated horribly by management. Hours are really long and there is no work life balance. Managers will try to work you 21 days in a row with no off day. Same day call ins to work can force you on. Schedule can change everyday. Upper management has no care of what you have to do or planned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Deliver mail daily to an average of 800 residences and business establishments along specified routes.
• Sorts mail for delivery, in a method that produces expedited delivery on foot or by vehicle.

• Conducts new carrier orientation in the role of mentor or proctor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hostile work environment and if you care about your sanity don't apply.
No benefits for years.

Work hard, no appreciation.

Management don't care about you.

You are just a warm body and replaceable.
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly, I have been with the Post Office for almost 9 years now and every year gets worse and worse. I have gained so many injuries and daily pain from working this job, and to only be 27 my body has been worn down from working on a horrible concrete floor my whole career. the mail processing machines, and all others are man made, not safe! i had to have shoulder surgery in Jan. from being on that machine with the constant improper necessary lifting, throwing, repetitive motion, etc, I hate this job, the benefits are amazing and keep me here, but I am stressed and miserable here. management has no clue what they are doing, and treat you very badly. the people are just different in the Post Office then other jobs I have been in.
Benefits, Pay
Kontra érvek
painful concrete floors, constant repetitive motions and lifting. Gained so many injuries in my whole career here
Munkahelyi kultúra
I passed out one day on the job, it was still in my first 30 days of work, we worked sun up to sun down, on different routes everyday for 6 days a week and they picked one day for us to be off. I had to be rushed to th hospital, and instead of them worrying, they asked the nurses for the van keys, and they left. The next day I went in with my dostors note to not work for 2 days, and they fired me because they said I was a liability.
Pro érvek
Good pay, coworkers were helpful and amazing
Management sucks
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company! You have lots of hours but if you work hard in the beginning and keep your attendance you will advance up the ranks. Learn as much as possible.
Pay
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is do-able but it is very stressful if you love staying active, long hours and lots of physical walking 6-7 days a week, read that again there is no work life balance if you are okay with not having a life this is the job for you!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started this position very excited about the opportunity to work for not only the postal service but a federal organization. Upon orientation I wrecked my vehicle in the parking lot of the post office due to an unmarked pothole totally destroyed the underside of my vehicle had an the representative for the postal service file a claim for the damages to my vehicle and they still denied it to a tune of 1800.00 dollars even with the damage to my vehicle I continued to come to work and completed my temporary assignment. I'm disgusted and disappointed with the leadership at this facility.
Steady work
Kontra érvek
Culture is toxic constant arguing amongst employees and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It looks good on paper - govt employee, good benefits, pretty stable, good salary - but BEWARE! This organization is in disarray and is FULL of disgruntled, petty, apathetic lifelong employees & TRULY poor managers and pathetic Unions that vigorously protect the useless waste of space workers that need to GO. Which, In my opinion, will eventually bring on the demise of this organization (probably at the hands of Amazon lol)
Munkahelyi kultúra
High volume of mail processing, physical work requiring bending, lifting ability.
Standing and walking while retrieving and organizing mail. Pushing carts.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés