United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charlotte, NC

122 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 814 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
A Career Not just a Job!
Mail handler/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, január 11.
25 years I gave the Postal Service from non-career (casual) to full time regular from full time regular to supervisor I enjoyed my time with this company hard to get it but once you do it can be the best decision you have made. The benefit package is nice. They also have services EPA and FMLA Participators
It was a great Career.....
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good money but very stressful
Processing Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, január 8.
Management don't treat their employees good. They overwork you and expect so much out of you but you can't get nothing done from them. You can make good money but its a lot on your body longterm.
Working for the United States Postal Service is a blessing and a curse
Ptf Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, december 27.
Great place to make good money and wonderful benefits but the stress that comes behind it isn't worth it. ............................................
Lot of opportunity
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, december 22.
Great place to work as far as income, different job opportunities, various start times. The problems with USPS are the Supervisors, Managers, and office type workers. They seem to have a lack people skills, lack of professionalism, and lack of understanding what their responsibilites are for THEIR position.
Long work hours
PSE - Mail Procesing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, december 21.
Very long hours. It can take 3-4 years before you become a Regular Employee. Work/life balance does not exist. Management has no respect for the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good is you are able to help your community. The bad is the company could not care less about their employees.
Mail Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, december 15.
This is the worse job ever. Their is no respect or care for the associates or their well being. I was in a vechile incident because of icy weather. When I called it in, I was asked about the vechile, told to back out and proceed with delivering the mail. I was once bitten by a pit bull dog. I was told to finish my route. And the terror goes on.
Great compensation
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, november 29.
There is no such thing as a typical day at work when employed with USPS. No two days are the same so the expectations, job description, title and end time vary day to day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Don’t Do it
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, november 24.
It’s not for everyone. When you start out you get treated horribly by management. Hours are really long and there is no work life balance. Managers will try to work you 21 days in a row with no off day. Same day call ins to work can force you on. Schedule can change everyday. Upper management has no care of what you have to do or planned.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
N/a
City Letter Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, október 10.
• Deliver mail daily to an average of 800 residences and business establishments along specified routes.
• Sorts mail for delivery, in a method that produces expedited delivery on foot or by vehicle.
• Conducts new carrier orientation in the role of mentor or proctor
Horrible management
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, október 9.
Very hostile work environment and if you care about your sanity don't apply.
No benefits for years.
Work hard, no appreciation.
Management don't care about you.
You are just a warm body and replaceable.
No benefits
Productivity & Labor work
Clerk, Lead Clerk, Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, szeptember 17.
Honestly, I have been with the Post Office for almost 9 years now and every year gets worse and worse. I have gained so many injuries and daily pain from working this job, and to only be 27 my body has been worn down from working on a horrible concrete floor my whole career. the mail processing machines, and all others are man made, not safe! i had to have shoulder surgery in Jan. from being on that machine with the constant improper necessary lifting, throwing, repetitive motion, etc, I hate this job, the benefits are amazing and keep me here, but I am stressed and miserable here. management has no clue what they are doing, and treat you very badly. the people are just different in the Post Office then other jobs I have been in.
Benefits, Pay
Kontra érvek
painful concrete floors, constant repetitive motions and lifting. Gained so many injuries in my whole career here
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the office called the rock, on Eastway. It would have been a great place to work if management cared at all.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, szeptember 6.
I passed out one day on the job, it was still in my first 30 days of work, we worked sun up to sun down, on different routes everyday for 6 days a week and they picked one day for us to be off. I had to be rushed to th hospital, and instead of them worrying, they asked the nurses for the van keys, and they left. The next day I went in with my dostors note to not work for 2 days, and they fired me because they said I was a liability.
Pro érvek
Good pay, coworkers were helpful and amazing
Management sucks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
5,0
Great!
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, augusztus 30.
Great company! You have lots of hours but if you work hard in the beginning and keep your attendance you will advance up the ranks. Learn as much as possible.
Pay
Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Only the strong survive
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, augusztus 10.
The work is do-able but it is very stressful if you love staying active, long hours and lots of physical walking 6-7 days a week, read that again there is no work life balance if you are okay with not having a life this is the job for you!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Unorganized Chaos
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, augusztus 7.
I started this position very excited about the opportunity to work for not only the postal service but a federal organization. Upon orientation I wrecked my vehicle in the parking lot of the post office due to an unmarked pothole totally destroyed the underside of my vehicle had an the representative for the postal service file a claim for the damages to my vehicle and they still denied it to a tune of 1800.00 dollars even with the damage to my vehicle I continued to come to work and completed my temporary assignment. I'm disgusted and disappointed with the leadership at this facility.
Steady work
Kontra érvek
Culture is toxic constant arguing amongst employees and management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Beware
Auto Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, július 30.
It looks good on paper - govt employee, good benefits, pretty stable, good salary - but BEWARE! This organization is in disarray and is FULL of disgruntled, petty, apathetic lifelong employees & TRULY poor managers and pathetic Unions that vigorously protect the useless waste of space workers that need to GO. Which, In my opinion, will eventually bring on the demise of this organization (probably at the hands of Amazon lol)
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job as a PSE Clerk is very fast paced. Repetitive work which requires focus and quick problem solving skills to clear mail jams.
Postal Support Employee Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, július 28.
High volume of mail processing, physical work requiring bending, lifting ability.
Standing and walking while retrieving and organizing mail. Pushing carts.
Working with training
Rural Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, július 21.
My experience was awful. The Post office tell you we are going to train you and wont leave you out there well that didn't happen. I rode with someone one day and was thrown on a full route the next day. No one call to check on me or give me any assistance. Beware!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a Mailman and Loved the job the customers were Fantastic but the management and supervisors were indescribable
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, július 16.
Being a Mailman was great you meet a variety and diverse people, very enjoyable, you split your time in office and out, a great sense of accomplishment, but the management and supervision was counter productive, torturous if you did a good job or not.
Stressful, family life suffers
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, július 2.
My typical day started at 6am and ended when all my mail was delivered. I learned what ( neither rain nor snow will stop the mail) really meant. The management at my particular post office did not operate fairly. They made the workplace culture very stressful and difficult to be a part of. The hardest part was having to do two routes everyday and even though you had a postal vehicle assigned to your route management kept giving it to other carriers. Being away from home 10 to 12 hours a day and not being able to help your kids with homework or see them or the wife much was very hard for me. I did however enjoy the interaction with the customers.
Pro érvek
Cell Phone discounts, respect postal carriers received
Kontra érvek
Very hard to take a lunch break and the work enviromment was very stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van