United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Champaign, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Champaign, IL15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 442 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has job security and also has a Good
Package of benefits, besides medical,

Dental and vision are also options that

You have to choose from.

You also receive retirement benefits as well
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is not a very welcoming place to work. 1 out of every 4 people might be friendly. Everyone else is either rude, lazy, or never there. I've honestly never been more disappointed in a job. I had such high hopes when I started but it just goes downhill so fast.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Just about everything else. Hours, managers, coworkers, and workload
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay with excellent benefits.if you are lazy don’t apply to work in Postal Service. Because we need commitment from you that you care about our postal service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is like one big high school /daycare for gossiping adults. Everybody is in everybody’s business as if they don’t have any life or troubles of there own.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay, very competitive work envious with great opportunities to move up. Doesn’t really allow you time outside of work so if you’re a parent or have other obligations you should really think before you accept the job offer.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad managing/supervising and they have the right to mis-manage according to the rule book...long hours and have no say so about it. Supervisors walk around like they own the place and talk down on you...no type of encouraging going around and no say so in what days you have off even in family emergencies/death in family it doesnt matter to them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work managing small parcels, keeping the flow of the machines, scanning parcels and other sorted mail that goes inside the plant for other sorting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a PSE and loved the opportunity. The issue becomes getting on full time or as they call a Career Position. I scored 83.6 on their exam which from all indications is a very good score. Was very well liked by Management, but in the end missed out on a Career position by one spot.
Honest work environment.
Poor hiring practices.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's usually enough hours to make a decent living. The main downside is from about late Oct through Jan it is SO busy with the holidays that you could be working anywhere between 60-75 hour weeks. It leaves you little to no time for a home life around the time of year you want to be with your family the most. During that time $ is GREAT! But I don't think the pay is enough to outweigh the lack of home time.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
new rules and ways to process mail every day hard to get a good work program or have a consistent day of work. not knowing what is going to happen each day makes for a stressful day every day.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours change a lot until you become a regular employee, this includes PSE's and MHA's. Once you get past your 90 day probation period you can join the union to secure your job. And once you become a regular such as a clerk or mail handler you have great job security.
2 breaks and a lunch
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day to day operations are casing mail, delivering mail and packages. Some route maintenance is required. Long hours but overall great job. The coworkers are great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would get the mail in delivery order before heading to the street for delivery. I would then load it into the mail truck and take it to the street.
Pro érvek
Working away from the office in the afternoon
Kontra érvek
The job later became to physical for my health.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS needs competition to maintain an attitude of progressive evolution
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very lively atmosphere. It's great to see everyone works as a team and there's no individualism within our department. If things are good, we're good as a whole. If things are bad within our department regarding the quality and quantity of our work, it's a departmental issue. Nothing is accomplished by one person alone.

It's nice being around other parents who know the struggles of giving up their evenings to provide financial stability for their children. When there are issues that come up or you just need someone to talk to, there's always someone there with an ear to listen and I'm always there to listen for my fellow parents.

I'm just looking for a dental assistant position to continue utilizing the skills I went to school to gain.
Pro érvek
Enjoying the blend of other parents
Kontra érvek
Being away from my children, They've moved with my parents until I can find a job in the state they are in.