United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cedar Rapids, IA

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 149 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Worst work enviroment
Seasonal clerk assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2020, január 21.
Was a hard job but workers were the worst. Both men/ women foul mouthed. If you asked questions was yelled at. Very abusive & vicious place & dirty!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Over worked.
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2020, január 1.
As a CCA you can work as many hours as they say to. You often get your days off taken away and work 7+ days in a row. Days can range from 10 to 12 hours working
Good Pay
Lack of days off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and benefits, long and stressful hours
Rural Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2019, december 7.
You arrive at work with overwhelming amounts of mail and parcels to sort. You are constantly told that safety is first but badgered to go faster. Hours in the fall and winter can exceed 12 hours a day. Local management has their hands tied by ridiculous rules from district managers. Fellow carriers and some supervisors are good to work with. Great pay but high stress.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the same agency it used to be
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2019, október 6.
Not what it used to be. Seems as though there is no common sense when fixing problems. Takes forever to come up with solutions. Only good thing is the retirement benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
people complained every night all night
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018, szeptember 19.
the work was very physical and challenging. but this wasn't the place for me. The min we went to work on the floor, people complained had fits because they had to train us new hires. I was talked about across the whole floor because i didn't learn everything in one day. The managers didn't want to have us trained, saying they didn't have time. I was told by management that things have changed over the past year at USPS and the people who been there the longest are upset about it so they take it out on the new hires. After my first two months with USPS I ended my employment. This is the worst place i ever worked for. i wouldn't refer anyone to USPS.
pay, benefits
it takes 1 to 4 years before you become a permenanat ft employee
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only the bad workers advance
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018, augusztus 1.
The pay is utterly fantastic but because of the union people who couldn't do their jobs end up in management positions so it's entirely run by a bunch of incompetents.
Great Pay
Terrible Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This Job is not for everybody
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018, június 28.
Yesterday I was let go as a CCA and I was devastated, but relieved. The working conditions are awful and the days are long. It is physically demanding and many of my supervisors were rude. I had a different route every day and I never had a designated vehicle. I made a few mistakes compared to others. Overall, it was a learning experience. If you get let go they don't care if you have a family or no job. So way all your options.
Great pay
Unorganized
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
takes a long time to advance
Rural Route Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018, február 6.
If you can get into this company young then it is a great place to build a career. The problem I ran into is lack of hours at times and having the ability to be available whenever they called me because I have a family
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Physically demanding
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2017, november 19.
fast-paced environment. Breaks not guaranteed. Very pressured to complete duties in a timely manner. No lunch break time due to heavy work load. Temporary appointment difficult to achieve permanent hire position
good work
exhausting
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a solid paying job but lacked up to date equipment and quality management.
Mailman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2017, június 26.
The USPS is a great job for benefits but is has always been lacking good management and communication. It seems there isn't really anyone qualified to be a supervisor that works there. I was on the 8 hour per day 40 hour per week list with no desire for overtime but yet due to the lack of managing skills so many time I was forced to work overtime. The trucks are falling apart and the equipment is so out of date. It seems all they care about is saving money and not an ounce about their employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for.
route carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2017, február 1.
A great company to work for. I worked a split shift and I had excellent performance and attendance. I enjoyed my coworkers and had an excellent work relationships.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
4,0
Demanding career
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2016, május 29.
Fast paced work. Great benefits, co-workers are helpful and friendly for the most part, and good pay. The work itself is easy once you get used to it, but if your not giving it 110% you most likely wont make it far.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting work environment with friendly people
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2015, április 30.
I enjoyed going to work each day. There are always friendly people and good times to be had. Your co-workers are always willing to help and lend a hand if necessary.
Pro érvek
Friendly helpful co-workers and no time crunches per say
Kontra érvek
Takes a while to learn a new route
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
ok job
PSE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2014, november 10.
Job was low man, mostly grunt work, most employees were easy to get along with. management had communication problems.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 5Jelentés
productive job
mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  cedar rapids , Iowa2014, október 2.
unloading trucks , and separating packages and magazines, very face paced
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van