United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cedar Rapids, IA

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 275 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Set up and load machines for mail processing. Sorting of manual mail and parcels to meet delivery times. Sort magazines for processing on the Flat Sorters.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a supervisor I was regularly required to work between 12-16 hour days not due to any unforeseen circumstance but basic lack of planning. I would do my best to protect my carriers but upper management was so concerned with "making time" they would often cut corners and drive our carriers into the ground just to make things look good for them on paper.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a hard job but workers were the worst. Both men/ women foul mouthed. If you asked questions was yelled at. Very abusive & vicious place & dirty!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a CCA you can work as many hours as they say to. You often get your days off taken away and work 7+ days in a row. Days can range from 10 to 12 hours working
Good Pay
Lack of days off
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You arrive at work with overwhelming amounts of mail and parcels to sort. You are constantly told that safety is first but badgered to go faster. Hours in the fall and winter can exceed 12 hours a day. Local management has their hands tied by ridiculous rules from district managers. Fellow carriers and some supervisors are good to work with. Great pay but high stress.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not what it used to be. Seems as though there is no common sense when fixing problems. Takes forever to come up with solutions. Only good thing is the retirement benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the work was very physical and challenging. but this wasn't the place for me. The min we went to work on the floor, people complained had fits because they had to train us new hires. I was talked about across the whole floor because i didn't learn everything in one day. The managers didn't want to have us trained, saying they didn't have time. I was told by management that things have changed over the past year at USPS and the people who been there the longest are upset about it so they take it out on the new hires. After my first two months with USPS I ended my employment. This is the worst place i ever worked for. i wouldn't refer anyone to USPS.
pay, benefits
it takes 1 to 4 years before you become a permenanat ft employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is utterly fantastic but because of the union people who couldn't do their jobs end up in management positions so it's entirely run by a bunch of incompetents.
Great Pay
Terrible Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Yesterday I was let go as a CCA and I was devastated, but relieved. The working conditions are awful and the days are long. It is physically demanding and many of my supervisors were rude. I had a different route every day and I never had a designated vehicle. I made a few mistakes compared to others. Overall, it was a learning experience. If you get let go they don't care if you have a family or no job. So way all your options.
Great pay
Unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you can get into this company young then it is a great place to build a career. The problem I ran into is lack of hours at times and having the ability to be available whenever they called me because I have a family
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast-paced environment. Breaks not guaranteed. Very pressured to complete duties in a timely manner. No lunch break time due to heavy work load. Temporary appointment difficult to achieve permanent hire position
good work
exhausting
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS is a great job for benefits but is has always been lacking good management and communication. It seems there isn't really anyone qualified to be a supervisor that works there. I was on the 8 hour per day 40 hour per week list with no desire for overtime but yet due to the lack of managing skills so many time I was forced to work overtime. The trucks are falling apart and the equipment is so out of date. It seems all they care about is saving money and not an ounce about their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for. I worked a split shift and I had excellent performance and attendance. I enjoyed my coworkers and had an excellent work relationships.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work. Great benefits, co-workers are helpful and friendly for the most part, and good pay. The work itself is easy once you get used to it, but if your not giving it 110% you most likely wont make it far.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed going to work each day. There are always friendly people and good times to be had. Your co-workers are always willing to help and lend a hand if necessary.
Pro érvek
Friendly helpful co-workers and no time crunches per say
Kontra érvek
Takes a while to learn a new route
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job was low man, mostly grunt work, most employees were easy to get along with. management had communication problems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
unloading trucks , and separating packages and magazines, very face paced