United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Carson City, NV

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Carson City, NV13 értékelés
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 280 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of games by young female lead worker. Hourly expectations are not reasonable. or healthy. Expected to work unlimited hours 6 days or 7 per week. Disrespectful supervisor, mean, not real bright
Very kind tenured carriers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with a great atmosphere. People you become acquainted with end up being life long friends and the customers are so generously compassionate
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Heat
Munkahelyi kultúra
They might think about adding air conditioning to their fleet. It's 2019. Furthermore they should probably not hold their meetings like its a Gulag Archipegalo. Also, a more open communication structure between management and employees would behoove them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is great to work at if you're someone with no kids. If you do have them it's hard to balance life . Strenuous work and long days. On the good side it makes life go by faster and has great potential for long term employment.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manage and Sort route, load truck, deliver, come back to office, load more mail from another route, return to street, repeat until there is no mail left to deliver.
Job Security
Kontra érvek
Endless Hours at a frantic pace takes a toll after a while
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really like to be organized and a hard worker. Messing up is not my thing so when I do mess up I ready best myself up but I also strive to make every day a perfe t one!
Challenges the brain
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Post Office was a great place to work if you don't have to worry about money when your first starting. Reason being is because starting off your hours are determined based on your ranking amongst the other employees you work with and that determines how much hours they give you. You could work 50+ plus hours one week, and then barely make 20 hours the following week or even less. I highly recommend working here anyone who has the time to wait to get their own route because the benefits are excellent and the money is a decent survivable wage. But you have to wait for others to retire or quit in order to move up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was extremely poor. No organization at all. They work you sick. No time to take care of your own life. They take advantage of you. You will have no life and hate going into work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If they would of given you at least one day off during your 90 hour week then it would be a cool job to work for. But the management sucked they overload your route
good pay
overworked, stressed
Munkahelyi kultúra
TO do the job as a letter carrier is fun and past paced. You get to know the customers and family members by name. Stress comes for poor management, attempting to make you do a job pace for 10 hours in 8 hour shift.
Work in the public
All types of weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my work day I would come into the warehouse and check my emails while setting the schedule for my list of tasks for the day. It is a very relaxed work environment and the management treats its employees like adults without much supervision.
5-4-9 Schedule
No Overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sorted mail into delivery sequence, maintained records for assigned route. Was assigned to route, operated collections route, and as a clerk sorting mail and packages.
Secure job, good benefits
Poor management, long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I came on after having a couple weeks of training. It is a lot harder to do than they trainers mention. You get thrown into different routes without knowing anything about them. You have many stops to do and drop offs and pick ups to do in a time frame of a little over 2 hours.
Pro érvek
Got to get some excerise and be out in the public
Kontra érvek
No lunch breaks within the time managment schedule they give