United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Carmel, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Carmel, NY5 értékelés
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 292 értékelés megtekintése
Carmel office is terrible
I have heard it is much better to work in other offices, but Carmel has one of the worst ones. Day 1 I was warned about the terrible quality of management there. I should have listened.
Great Pay
No breaks, Difficult to learn
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on the management.
The management in this job plays a hug role, if the management is nice to there employees and care about them this job is great, if not this job can be very stressful. a typical day at work consists of 3-5 hours of casing mail and getting it ready to take out to the road for delivery along with going through packages to get them ready as well. The hardest part of the job depends on the time of year, Christmas time would be the hardest with the mail volume and amount of packages being shipped along with the weather. I have gained a lot of personal responsibility from this job. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting on the road on a nice day and just being outside.
being outside
Kontra érvek
sometimes overworked 60-70+ hours due to lack of people depending on the time of year
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace, poor management, very hard on the family life
It was a hard job made worse by poor management. I was obligated to working 7 days a week and never knowing what my days i would have off or how many hours a day i would be working.
2,0
Redundant daily experience
There was job security and all the benefits one could ask for, but the room for advancement is non-existent. Many of the union rules are broke each day and employees are abused and not respected by management.
good benefits
lack of respect
Fast-Paced Environment
My co-workers were a great bunch of people, the were always there to lend a hand if one was needed. Early start-early to go home. The pay (at the time of my employment) was good. Getting on the road to do deliveries was a nice, quiet time. Extreme weather was always an issue, too hot, too cold and keeping your mail from getting wet in the rain
Occassional Breakfast for Everyone
Hours on your feet
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés