United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Capitol Heights, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Capitol Heights, MD67 értékelés
67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 275 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Post office is ok, like most jobs you have the managers that are a pain, but just do your work, don't slack off, pay attention to safety is a must and you will be fine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working with different people from different backgrounds and ages. Even though getting mail out is the objective it was never boring and there is always work to be done
Pro érvek
Knowing what work to expect
On your feet
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was an ok job. Lots of OT no work life balance good benefits. 10 paid holiday toxic abusive work culture that takes care of the veterans and screws the new ppl
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for USPS for almost 3 years and was never able to turn over to full employee. Management is power hungry and likes to be little employees under them. It's hard to report management because everyone knows everyone and have been there for a long time. You get conflicting directions from different supervisors. The work itself isn't too hard though it's exhausting.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, schedule can change anytime
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work night which I love very much and it gives me plenty of time with family. Looking for a day time part time job to keep me busy and to earn more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The PO is the WORST. Management is horrible, crooks, demonic people. If you’re someone who kisses up, miserable, or an follower, then this may be the place for you. Nepotism and fraternizing is extremely huge in the PO. I wouldn’t recommend ANYONE to work for this organization.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The position was seasonal but it was interesting, great environment, fast pace of work but easy. Hourly pay was fair for work assignments that we're given.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a post office carrier is ok depending on the location your at.
once you learn your route or routes everything will become easy to deal with.

The only problem you have to worry about is thee management they play favoritism a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Post office is not what everyone think it is..... not somewhere you would like to work long term. The management is the worst! The post office is not a company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This employer has great benefits and there is place for advancement in management. They are really good with applying the rules and they stay on top of safety
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management SUCKS! Management don't know how to talk to people. It's a whole lot of favoritism going on. They favor the lazy ones but always having something to say to the ones who work. They pick with the workers but let the slackers slack. The post office workers is very under paid, they need to pay more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a general clerk is a laid back and easy job. I find myself being able to work in peace all throughout my shift. The benefits and environment is exceptional and the only con about this job is the short breaks you receive.
Pro érvek
Good working environment, great benefits
Short Breaks
A real career
plenty ways to advance

government position

3 shifts

Friendly staff

A place you could be proud of working at

Sky is the limit if you put your mind to it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Required to be on time of course. I recommend you get to work at least thirty minutes to an hour depending on the weather. Pay close attention to all safety codes and regulations. During Holidays and bad weather prepare to work over time!
Often worked over time.
Kontra érvek
No room for advancement. Under paid over worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my 31 years of postal service. Benefits are great. Great opportunities for advancement. Allowed to grow at your own pace. Allowed to bid on and change shifts as needed.
I would do it again.
Kontra érvek
Better management team members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you can like to work 6 days a week and every holiday this place is for you. If can wait 3-5 years to become full time this place is for you. Barely allow overtime unless ur a career employee
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the post office is the post office. this would be a great job for a single person with no kids or for the retired. if you want a life, do not work here unless you are a permanent employee. I worked the evening shift 6:30pm- until.....that until is based upon them on when they want to let you go. few coworkers who would help you out, but the other ones think you're after their jobs so they dont bother.

easy work for the pay
pay
scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office was a great place to work, fast pace environment at times but, not a bad place to work. Really good job for young people with little or no college.
Overtime
Stressful
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company , poor management skills , and concrete floors cab affect your feet over years if employment based in the type of work you do.
Management and the union , I feel work hand and hand . The facility , where I work I feel like management does not follow the guidelines and law . Also violate employees rights and do not engage in employees concerns unless their friends or family. I feel like the facility i work at management is corrupted and all for protecting each other when they have violated employees rights.
Great pay
Concrete floors
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like my current position, but my last one was pretty stressful. It's sometimes hard to deal with the public as a sales associate. Being a mail processing clerk is very strenuous.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working for the post office for 2 years and I am not happy. The supervisors are unempathetic, rude, and unprofessional. Extremely tired after work. No benefits.
Co-workers
Kontra érvek
No benefits/ no family time