United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brooklyn, NY

176 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 055 értékelés megtekintése
Ok for me
Mail Processing Clerk (PSE) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, január 13.
Usps is an okay job not the best but brooklyn facility uses people only thing that really good about it is your pay check... You really wont have anytime for yourself
PAY CHECK
LAY OFF WORKERS UNEXSPECTALLY
Very difficult job
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, január 9.
Fast paced, almost impossible to accomplish your task in allotted time.
Very difficult to cope with in the beginning, but gets better with time.
Definitely not a job for everyone.
Pro érvek
Avenues to make a lot of money
Very difficult job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
enjoyable workplace
mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, január 2.
Worked 35 years as full time employee......retired 11/ 30/18. a typical day at work consisted of unloading mail from trucks and distributing it to letter carriers for delivery....
overtime
short lunch break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job but not longterm
MAIL CARRIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, december 23.
stressful work. walking, bending, carrying heavy things. I learned that the company does not care about you only the MAIL!! Management is sneaky and not very professional. hardest part of the job is working in the winter in the snow. The most enjoyable part is helping the customers
good pay
stressful on the body
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Work Opportunity, but Stressful at Times...
Manager, Customer Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, november 12.
Loved working for the USPS most of my 18 year career. Then, the culture changed, and I retired.
Excellent job opportunities for everyone who wants to work. Excellent benefits once you become a regular full-time employee.
Great feeling of pride and a sense f civic duty when I performed my job. Loved speaking to regular customers, either on the phone or in the lobby. The company, on paper, is the doer of Good Things.
Pro érvek
Meet all sorts of people, everyone is a customer, security
Kontra érvek
Very stressful work environment; poor upper management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
NOT for Everyone
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY 112562018, november 1.
The times have changed and the postal service really hasn't changed. It not a bad job if you need the money then you make dew. For the the most part it is a very stressful job and it will take it toll on you if you cannot deal with everything that they throw at you. if you cannot deal with a lot of stress i would tell you find another job.
Pro érvek
Pay, health benefits, life insurance
Poor Management, Stressful and its very misleading
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Free parking, Drive out agreements with insurance companies.
Chauffeur Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, november 1.
A fast paced environment. Multi cultural. Challenging and Fun. I learned to be my own boss and disciplined. Manager are sometimes rough, however the compensation is worth it. The hardest part of the job is time sensitive delivery of mail and packages. The most enjoyable part of the job is being a part of a government team that has been around for many years.
Social Gatherings.
Kontra érvek
Loss of Scheduled Days Off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great pay, Hard work
Mail processing clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, október 24.
The job is very stressful due to the strenuous work but the pay from overtime and regular hours is very good, in my opinion. If you cant handle lifting heavy equipment/packages then don't pick here. If you want great pay and union then apply.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Over worked for a 1,200-1,700 (80-144hrs)bi-weekly salary with no benefits
PSE Mail Processing Clerka (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, október 8.
There is no consideration for family or personal life. Work 6days a week usually 10 hour days up to 12. Management does not care about you other than getting the mail out. As a TE/CCA/ PSE (all my job titles) you are mistreated and verbally abuse and insulted because you are a contract employee not a regular. In 2014 I experience a pay decrease from 22.15 to 16.19 now I am at $17.19 in 2018 and still not at regular status. Management speaks to you unruly and aggressive. you are overworked and unappreciative
Pro érvek
you can work as much overtime as possible, great job for teenagers or individuals without children
Kontra érvek
overworked low salary, unruly managers, unorganized, lack of moral and value pertaining to family obligations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job at the Post Office allowed me to be in contact with my patrons or customers everyday
Retired Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, szeptember 8.
My only reget with the Post Office is my Pension is meager, cheap, not enough to live off of. I have to seek some employment. The work and career is geeat!
Pro érvek
The feedom to move about and associate.
Kontra érvek
Pension under FERS is pitiful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Cool Job
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, július 28.
Ive learned many things with the postal service, not only good things but bad things as a cca (Mail/Package Deliver Person) your body will tear up after doing so much heavy lifting and so forth, this job is good for a while but try to move to another department as soon as possible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
customer service supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, július 27.
They do not treat you as an individual or even a person. Illness' don't count. Family time doesn't count. They will stress you to the point of sickness, body and mind, and when you break, they will replace you very easily and uncaringly.
over stressful, demanding
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
na
Mail Handler Assistant (MHA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, július 26.
it is extrememly stressful, we do as management says and nothing else as they do not listen to our opinions, then force us to fix mistakes they created.
Great
U.S. Postal Police Sergeant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, július 19.
Great place to work. Your day is busy and it seems to pass by very quickly. There is always something different happening everyday. The day is then done before you know it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was unorganized my supervisors and manager where not knowledgeable about why we where being laid off
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, június 15.
If you work with USPS u must be able to handle heavy work load and stress. It’s not a job that would allow much of a outside life with family and friends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Great but poorly managed
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, június 13.
I worked in Brooklyn, New York as a CCA. 2 week checks never came in with less than 100 hours. Overtime was mandatory. Usual shifts were 12 - 14 hours. Longest shift I did was 18 hours. Most hours I did in ONE week, 7 days, was 94 hours.

Why?

We were severely understaffed, and most of the supervisors don't care about you or your health. I say MOST because some of them do care.

Carrying out the job was my favorite, I loved delivering mail and packages. The regular mail carriers were uplifting and a pleasure to work with. We all worked very hard and worked together. I felt proud to wear my uniform and deliver a great service. I would totally work for them again. Just needs better managment in my opinion.
Pro érvek
Benefits (although assistants did not have all), lots of hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to start your career
Supervisor, Business Mail Entry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, június 7.
My job required me to work outside the Postal Service in large mailing firms. I interact with clients and employees via phone in person and through correspondence.
Pro érvek
Working as a team leader
short lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
No fun
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, június 3.
Management need to learn how to talk to employees,treat CCAs like slaves and throw you to the wolves on 3rd day. CCAs work the same as regulars but at my station they always wanted us to stay back to do other stuff.So if you get back at 7pm you not leaving until maybe 9 and that if the manager feels like it.
Money to be made
Work 6 days a week, 12hrs to make the money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
work place culture
Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, május 27.
The usps is stressful because there is a lot to do in a course of a day. but for the most part if you want a secure job for life this is the place. the only rule of thumb is be on time, attendance and do your job
Pro érvek
laid back enviroment, nice people
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
management makes it more difficult
City Carrier/Driveer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, május 21.
Overall the job is doable. At times it gets hard during weather conditions or scheduled days off. But management makes the job harder when they constantly demand that you be back on time even when it is not always possible like they believe.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van