United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brooklyn, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Brooklyn, NY187 értékelés
187 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 562 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a fun place to work,but great pay.
This company will kill you at first, but you'll get used to it and as you do it gets easier. Your freedom will be taken away. Management will treat you like you are nobody. This job it is pretty stressful. I only did 3 months and left I couldn't take it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an experience like no other
definitely a great place to learn and build up a lot of experience off of. I started off as holiday and loved it i'm now applying for full time looking into permanent positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay bad culture at the workplace.
Company needs to offer more room for self advancement. Such as training, and better schools to choose from for continuing education. Also, managers need social interaction/engagement skills. There is no empathy most of the time. Management expects you to be a robot.
N:a
United States Postal Service was a great place to work. Attendance and keeping to your schedule was very important. Productivity and maintains goal were important
N/A
N/A
Lot of work
Pay is good but hours are crazy.its not for a person who had family and small kids. 12 hrs a day .one day of or no day of at all.depends on where u go managers are great.but for me not so much.you are push to finish work, or get threatened with letter of removal.
Pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Very fast paced
The letter carrier position is the most stressful position if you ask me. If you have a family at home, be prepared to rarely see them. Especially your 1st year of employment
Verbal abuse is daily
everyday your manager would cruse out the mail carriers depending on what problems may have transpired the day before. In addition the verbal abuse done during throughout the days work was completely demeaning and degrading. Assistance was rarely given if a mail carrier experienced difficulty with delivering the mail. Complete disregard for mail carrier safety (ie. shoot outs you still had to deliver mail. Some homes front doors would not be able to unlock except from the outside so they cold lock from the inside and leave the mail carrier trapped.)
good money
Kontra érvek
verbal cruse outs by manager, safety compromised, weather conditions
Great benefits
USPS has a great salary and benefits. They have flexible hours, depending on your job. There are many opportunities for various jobs and promotions throughout the organization.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits. Good place to make a career when you are raising a family.
Good company to work for. Work environment can be stressful sometimes. Lot of room to grow. I learned a lot about people and different cultures. Hardest part is the workhours. Most enjoyable is the salary and benefits.
Pro érvek
Good benefits and salary.
unrealistic goals
Ok for me
Usps is an okay job not the best but brooklyn facility uses people only thing that really good about it is your pay check... You really wont have anytime for yourself
PAY CHECK
LAY OFF WORKERS UNEXSPECTALLY
Very difficult job
Fast paced, almost impossible to accomplish your task in allotted time.
Very difficult to cope with in the beginning, but gets better with time.

Definitely not a job for everyone.
Pro érvek
Avenues to make a lot of money
Very difficult job
enjoyable workplace
Worked 35 years as full time employee......retired 11/ 30/18. a typical day at work consisted of unloading mail from trucks and distributing it to letter carriers for delivery....
overtime
short lunch break
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job but not longterm
stressful work. walking, bending, carrying heavy things. I learned that the company does not care about you only the MAIL!! Management is sneaky and not very professional. hardest part of the job is working in the winter in the snow. The most enjoyable part is helping the customers
good pay
stressful on the body
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Work Opportunity, but Stressful at Times...
Loved working for the USPS most of my 18 year career. Then, the culture changed, and I retired.
Excellent job opportunities for everyone who wants to work. Excellent benefits once you become a regular full-time employee.

Great feeling of pride and a sense f civic duty when I performed my job. Loved speaking to regular customers, either on the phone or in the lobby. The company, on paper, is the doer of Good Things.
Pro érvek
Meet all sorts of people, everyone is a customer, security
Kontra érvek
Very stressful work environment; poor upper management.
NOT for Everyone
The times have changed and the postal service really hasn't changed. It not a bad job if you need the money then you make dew. For the the most part it is a very stressful job and it will take it toll on you if you cannot deal with everything that they throw at you. if you cannot deal with a lot of stress i would tell you find another job.
Pro érvek
Pay, health benefits, life insurance
Poor Management, Stressful and its very misleading
Munkahelyi kultúra
Free parking, Drive out agreements with insurance companies.
A fast paced environment. Multi cultural. Challenging and Fun. I learned to be my own boss and disciplined. Manager are sometimes rough, however the compensation is worth it. The hardest part of the job is time sensitive delivery of mail and packages. The most enjoyable part of the job is being a part of a government team that has been around for many years.
Social Gatherings.
Kontra érvek
Loss of Scheduled Days Off.
Great pay, Hard work
The job is very stressful due to the strenuous work but the pay from overtime and regular hours is very good, in my opinion. If you cant handle lifting heavy equipment/packages then don't pick here. If you want great pay and union then apply.
Over worked for a 1,200-1,700 (80-144hrs)bi-weekly salary with no benefits
There is no consideration for family or personal life. Work 6days a week usually 10 hour days up to 12. Management does not care about you other than getting the mail out. As a TE/CCA/ PSE (all my job titles) you are mistreated and verbally abuse and insulted because you are a contract employee not a regular. In 2014 I experience a pay decrease from 22.15 to 16.19 now I am at $17.19 in 2018 and still not at regular status. Management speaks to you unruly and aggressive. you are overworked and unappreciative
Pro érvek
you can work as much overtime as possible, great job for teenagers or individuals without children
Kontra érvek
overworked low salary, unruly managers, unorganized, lack of moral and value pertaining to family obligations
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job at the Post Office allowed me to be in contact with my patrons or customers everyday
My only reget with the Post Office is my Pension is meager, cheap, not enough to live off of. I have to seek some employment. The work and career is geeat!
Pro érvek
The feedom to move about and associate.
Kontra érvek
Pension under FERS is pitiful.
Cool Job
Ive learned many things with the postal service, not only good things but bad things as a cca (Mail/Package Deliver Person) your body will tear up after doing so much heavy lifting and so forth, this job is good for a while but try to move to another department as soon as possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
They do not treat you as an individual or even a person. Illness' don't count. Family time doesn't count. They will stress you to the point of sickness, body and mind, and when you break, they will replace you very easily and uncaringly.
over stressful, demanding
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés