United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brooklyn, NY

187 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 814 értékelés megtekintése
Okay
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2015, július 23.
Working for this company is pretty okay. You have to be extremely dedicated and loyal. I will recommend any body to this job as long as they can maintain focus. This job is means serious business and there no coming into this positions with jokes and smiles.
Money
Kontra érvek
Just prepare to have no life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 4Jelentés
Its Very Overwhelming
CCA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  brooklyn, ny2015, április 27.
load trucks
deliever parcels
long hrs
nothing was enjoyable
when finished had to help out others
they talk down to they employees
nothing
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 2Jelentés
post office
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2015, április 13.
bad place to work, really stressful. Poor management.
They will really take advantage of you. and watch your wages because they take hours out of your paycheck with their payroll system
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very faced paced productive enviorment
Mail Handler/Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2015, március 19.
the biggest thing is learnig the areas once u get it down sorting mail is an easy job the supervisor assist and don't judge co-worker r great I love knowing your getting someone precious item to them in quality standards
Pro érvek
good amount of break time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21Nem 7Jelentés
Ok place to work for
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2015, február 20.
Working for the USPS was a great experience. When you first start you work seven days a week. No days off for a while. You have to deliver the mail in any weather condition. Its a great job if you want to be active all the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 27Nem 3Jelentés
Excellent Place to work
Human Resources Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2015, február 2.
I enjoyed working had a full career with great benefits and retirement, good people to work with, diversified atmosphere,advancement to different positions including management. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 1Jelentés
a good job to start
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2014, december 27.
There is plenty of overtime and is great when you could get all the holidays off. You have to have a sense of humor if not everything will get on your nerves.
great pay and benefits
long days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Stressful job
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2014, december 8.
Overall it is a good job, but it is very stressful. The people on the job are all miserable, and tired. There is a lot of mail and parcels, and they expect you to deliver before a certain time. The management people are so very obnoxious.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 34Nem 10Jelentés
4,0
Big job
Assumed supervisory position in his/her absence (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2014, szeptember 30.
Handled all ingoing and outgoing mail on a daily basis. Took mail count for end of day processing.
Lot of overtime
hectic
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
interesting place to work
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  brooklyn, NY2014, augusztus 26.
A change in environment was great. The process with simple, to have the mail delivered on time. Management was ok but their main concern was the mail and the employees interest did not seem to matter. The hardest part of the job was the environment and working conditions on the outside which one had to face, no matter the weather, mails had to be delivered.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with people from all walks of life.
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2014, augusztus 22.
I learned to work with a diverse work force and community on a daily basis. I had to learn to understand different languages of my employees and customers who lived in the community. We processed and delivered the mail. We sold Postal products to customers, provided customer service and inceased revenue. I dealt with customer concerns and address any issues they had. I spoke to upper management when I needed resources to achieve my goals. At times management could not assist me. I learned how to do more with less.This at times was difficult. I spoke to my co-workers on a daily basis to bring understanding and clarity about our goals. This brought unity to the unit and made it a pleasure to work with my employees. It was an honor and a privledge when I helped developed a new employee and watch as they became a productive employee for the Postal Service.
Salary and Health Benefits
Reduction in Work force
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
health care
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2014, augusztus 19.
If you are looking for some place to have the best service for either your grandma or any family member, this is the place to get the best service
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
The Good days
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2014, augusztus 19.
Enjoyed working with a group dedicated of people. I really like working at the post office and I will miss the crazy funny conversation we would have .
The hardest part of the job lock of concern or empathy at some station from management for carrier during the work seasons.
Pay, responsibility, working outside, Coworks
Kontra érvek
workload, costly benefits, snowyrain days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fun and Productive
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2014, július 30.
Overall I loved working with the Postal Service due to the fact Management Takes good care of workers and realizes the Hard workers from the slackers. Time Flies when your working always something to do from clocking in to clocking out. I learned many things working with this company for example How to operate tuggers, and Electrical motors within the Facility, How the mailing Process works with the Warehouse, And many more.
Pro érvek
Friendly Environment, Great Pay, Great Management.
Healthcare.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
IT WAS GOOD
PSE SALES CLERK "Operation Santa" /MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2014, június 19.
ITS A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK AT. WORK IN ALL TYPES OF WEATHER, LIFT A LOT OF BOX, BRING MAIL WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to make ends meet.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2014, június 3.
I was a "temporary" employee even though I worked 10+ hours a day every day. It was nonstop go, go, go. Barely had time to have lunch if at all.

It's easy work but exhausting delivering packages given the time restraint; it's a very physically demanding job. No work to take home, but 60 hours a week leaves almost no personal time.

The pay was decent; lots of overtime. As a "temporary" employee, one receives no health benefits or even days off until one becomes a career, but that's a long, long wait on that line.

Job was very secure, one could be a "temp" employee for a very long time because there's always mail that needs to be delivered. Little to no room for advancement, though.

Management could have handled things better. A lot of miscommunication higher up in the pyramid hurts the guys at the bottom, but they were on one's side most of the time.

Co-workers were a great help when learning how to be more efficient. Trading tips and tricks on how to get the job done in a timely fashion was necessary.

The hardest part of the job was learning how to be efficient given a new scenario every day and making the deliveries on time.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the independence. As long as one follows the rules and guidelines, one could do whatever they wanted as long as one got the job done.

I learned about time management, efficiency, solidarity, and technical skills such as driving a two ton truck, and a right-hand side vehicle. All in all, good way to make ends meet, but I didn't take this as a fulfilling job for life.
Pro érvek
Independence, decent pay, job security.
Kontra érvek
No benefits as a "temp" employee, management can be better, no room to grow, very physically demanding job, long hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job if some management would work on their public relations towards their employees...we should ALL work as a team.
DISTRIBUTION CLERK / MAIL SORTER/ MAIL PROCESSOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2014, május 5.
Typical day: sort, distribute and prepare all three classes of mail for outbound time managed truck to pull out for their destinations.
That all things is possible, if approached in a humanly manner. Management: a few was in the correct field; but too many allowed power to think they can talk and do whatever they liked. Co-workers, were much more helpful with communication and helping on another out. The hardest part of the job was given a chore an carry it out in a dignified manner, blocking out the unnecessary ugly verbiage or calling you out for something bad you may have done in front of your co-worker. Most, enjoyable, was doing the job as accurately and expeditiously as possible and still have a good time while you are doing it, ( be able to talk to your co-worker or listen to your music with your company provided headsets).
Pro érvek
Free pizza once and a while.
Kontra érvek
Again Management the way they can g hurl chores for you to do. Always, says thing to you if you did something bad, but is silence when you go above and beyond in your performance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 2Jelentés
United States Postal Service
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2014, április 8.
A typical day at work is getting in the right frame of mind, to deal with management, co workers and customers. I try to be a team player. I believe "Team Work make The Dream Work". The hardest part of my day is getting up in the morning. The most enjoyable part of the day is clocking out.
LEARNING MORE
QUICK LEARNER
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Difficult too much hrs too much work
cca (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2014, április 1.
Working at the postal service was a good and bad experience. I worked there for approximately 5 months. If the job required that I work 6 day 1 full route I would still be there but it was too much for me. Working a full route and 1 or 2 hrs from another route was just crazy, to me the ccA did most of the work and to make it worst the supervisor would talk to u like a child , not show /tell u the rules but expect u to just know what is expected of you. The hardest part for me was the sorting of the mail and the packages,it took me longer than expected.
I liked walking
Kontra érvek
no where to use the bathroom
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was great knowing people would get their mail on time
Distribution Clerk/Machine (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2014, február 7.
Keying mail to the proper zip codes and sorting mail. I learned how to key mail with wrong zip codes to their proper zip codes. As for management they where not the best but workable. When ever you asked for a transfer to a different area they would give you a run around. The hardest part of the job was knowing that management did not really think much of their workers, but just wanted the mail to be sent to the proper zip code. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and working with new people.
Not being able to get promoted around the Post Office
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van