United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brooklyn, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Brooklyn, NY194 értékelés
194 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 339 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to make money but not meant for anyone with family especially if you are a single parent. They don't care about work/life balance. Decent benefits but only for regulars. Took me over 3 years to turn regular smh
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good job if you like to hold heavy parcel scanned parcel all day long it get boring after a while your body is always in pain if you never work and this is your first job I don’t Recommend this job for you .
The money
No time to enjoy family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Life at the post office is really what you make of it. It’s a lot of hard labor and not everyone is fit for that. But there are many Job options available inside the post office. If you don’t fit in one place you can transfer to a different career type.
Guaranteed pay
Strenuous hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS makes good money however management treat their employees not so good. They do not care about your family or anything else besides the post office. They will give you a hard time for 1 day off.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS is new age slavery. It is equivalent to being in A abusive relationship. I highly recommend staying away from the organization. If you do work there get in get out.
Salary
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall work environment is cool but can get messy and uninviting really quick.
Managers and supervisors are distracted and distractions. You have to be a very focused person to stay sane and out of drama in the USPS.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is repetitive & physical. It's no excitement. It's hard to move to another position. The people you work with are not to great. If you don't have to take the job i would suggest you not to.
Pro érvek
can stay to yourself, a break every two hours
very physical
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great overtime ,paid holidays, work 6 days a week ,interview easy going dress business casual strict rules to follow but once you get the hang of it you will like it
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company will kill you at first, but you'll get used to it and as you do it gets easier. Your freedom will be taken away. Management will treat you like you are nobody. This job it is pretty stressful. I only did 3 months and left I couldn't take it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible company to work for. There is no type of professionalism there, the whole moral as a company is just messed up. It’s back breaking work for hardly enough pay to get by.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Firstly the supervisors and managers are extremely unprofessional. I basically worked a full 3 months for free because my time was all missing and only one person cared to correct it while all others in charge ignored the situation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
...if not, then best of luck. I was at Ozone Park in Brooklyn, new york. Easily one of the worst stations ever managed. The routes were long and terrible, and the flow was heavy, thanks to Amazon mostly. It came to a point where the mail and packages just wouldn't slow down! As if it was Christmas all year long! And lemme not get started on the managers who underestimate the severity of the situation. They came and went. One was a miserable short lady, who was highly disrespectful to her carriers and clerks.

Oh, and the carriers would come and go. That came to a point where we didn't have enough manpower for the routes! So one bang out was enough to nearly double other routes! Sheesh...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very long hours, good incentives and benefits, able to see plans I make have an immediate impact on the business, given opportunity to be creative to achieve greater productivity
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at USPS there were certain things i did not agree with but it was done because it was my job. All of my superiors were great , i got along with everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work life balance, you are overloaded with work and you are working by yourself with no help. It's all about the money for management. They could care less about drivers feelings and family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you don't mind being micro managed, constantly yelled at like a child, giving up your personal life then the United States postal service is the job for you. they want you at work every day, if it was legal to force you in on Sundays, they would too. you' feel like a stranger in your own home, they will work you to the bone. benefits aren't what they're cracked up to be, retirement plan is no better.
constant physical work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay doesnt necessarily compensate for how hard they truly work you. If you have children this is not the job for you because they could care less about them. The work day is between 8 - 12 hours, no more and no less so be prepared to be TIRED. The work is also nonstop, and the work day can start at 6 or 7 am and end between 6 and 8 pm or even later on the holidays. With all the hours that you work the money does pay off and you take home between 1000 and up to 2000 every 2 weeks.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
To be honest this was a very stressful environment, and they were not concerned about the welfare of the employees. We would work 7 days straight with no day off. They made a big deal if you called out, even if it was for an emergency. The pay is not worth the toxic job culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my experience there and people I worked with, the work was easy and the schedule I had worked for me with my kids would love to work there again
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a very demanding job because the volume of mailed differ from day to day. also its a very physical and mental job dealing with weather. other than that the customers made the job bearable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, excessive walking, and management expect more from you and never satisfied. The only good thing I can say is that we no longer have too many parcels to deliver as before.