United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brooklyn, NY

178 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 149 értékelés megtekintése
you will work a lot
CLERK CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, január 20.
if you don't mind being micro managed, constantly yelled at like a child, giving up your personal life then the United States postal service is the job for you. they want you at work every day, if it was legal to force you in on Sundays, they would too. you' feel like a stranger in your own home, they will work you to the bone. benefits aren't what they're cracked up to be, retirement plan is no better.
constant physical work
Very active
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, január 18.
The pay doesnt necessarily compensate for how hard they truly work you. If you have children this is not the job for you because they could care less about them. The work day is between 8 - 12 hours, no more and no less so be prepared to be TIRED. The work is also nonstop, and the work day can start at 6 or 7 am and end between 6 and 8 pm or even later on the holidays. With all the hours that you work the money does pay off and you take home between 1000 and up to 2000 every 2 weeks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
High Stress
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, január 15.
To be honest this was a very stressful environment, and they were not concerned about the welfare of the employees. We would work 7 days straight with no day off. They made a big deal if you called out, even if it was for an emergency. The pay is not worth the toxic job culture.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, január 10.
I loved my experience there and people I worked with, the work was easy and the schedule I had worked for me with my kids would love to work there again
Munkahelyi kultúra
management never really cared about the customers
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, január 8.
it was a very demanding job because the volume of mailed differ from day to day. also its a very physical and mental job dealing with weather. other than that the customers made the job bearable
Hard work
Basic Training for a Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, január 8.
Long hours, excessive walking, and management expect more from you and never satisfied. The only good thing I can say is that we no longer have too many parcels to deliver as before.
Challenging Place
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, január 1.
Working in customer service is the reason why I most of us became interested in this job. The pay is ok and benefits are promising. This is a fast pace and very stressful job at time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
people were wonderful to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, december 27.
Except for a few of management the place was nice. To me the manager imposed themselves and their ways instead of sticking to postal script. blah blab
Tto at a bklyn facility
Tractor Trailer Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, december 26.
The job helps pay the bills but the culture in the post office is venomous. If it’s good it’s great if it’s bad, it’s crash & burn with the post office providing the fuel to keep you burning
Good pay
Culture/ management
Pros n Cons
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, december 17.
It has it’s fair share. The management don’t have no respect for the employees. The job it’s self is very physical. You work goes unacknowledged. However, The money is great. All in al if it’s suits you go for it but my sanity was worth more than the money for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have nothing else going for you
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 28.
Depending where you are located this job can be very demanding to start off, 6 day maybe 7 day work weeks, long hours, no time for yourself. There’s a reason why we have a high retention rate. But if you don’t care about having a social life & don’t have a family then go ahead you will get paid just keep track of your hours there are “mistakes”.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not so bad, but not entirely amazing.
Post Office Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 27.
The post office needs a lot of reconfiguring and new policies along with new management. It’s not a hard job, but the management itself is what stifles it and makes it stressing for those who are trying to work to the best of their ability.
I loved my job
City Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 13.
Although the hiring process was very long it was well worth the wait. The benefits and pay scale is awesome but Management staff’s attitude make it very difficult to respect the hire ups. I loved going out and walking my route and talking to my customers and other residents in the community. I had to retire early due to chronic pain from R.A

.would.
Cool
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 7.
Cool. Many ways to go in the Post Office. Processing, delivery, general labor, and a few more. Easy job in some cases. So easy to where a lof of the elderly don't retire.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
a good job!!!
Brooklyn Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 5.
I learned that, It is not a job. It is joining a family. Once a postal worker always a postal worker. Our army! The hardest yet enjoyable part of the job will be watching the older workers making it within the given time limit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
My new begining
Usps mail handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Triboro brooklyn ny2019, október 24.
Great place for starting a new career with full benefits and now i can start to make ends meet... Its hard work but at least it worth your time.... And i can pay my bills with comfort and keep my feet on solid ground ...
Plenty of overtime
More breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
holiday clerk assistant! great pay if you can survive
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 30.
PLENTY PEOPLE QUIT AFTER THEIR FIRST DAY! I WAS PREGNANT AND LUCKILY THE GUY MANAGERS WERE NICE TO GIVE ME MANY BREAKS, BUT THE FEMALE MANAGERS ARE POWER CRAZY AND YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE ISSUES WITH THEM MORE. IM NOT SURE IF WHAT THEYRE DOING IS EVEN LEGAL BUT IF YOU DONT CHALLENGE IT THEY WILL HAVE YOU WORKING 14 HOURS A DAY OR MORE. IN YOUR INTERVIEW THEY WILL SAY MINIMUM 10 HOURS AND MAXIMUM 12, BUT ONCE YOU GET TO YOUR LOCATION THEY HAVE THEIR OWN RULES. UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS AT ALL!!! You will be USED and TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF! They dont care about you because you are temporary! There is nobody you can complain to (your not in the union), they would rather just let you go, being 100% honest. You will be lifting heavy boxes and pushing heavy huge carts from one side of the building to the other. (if your placed in the warehouse)... you will be sorting mail or lifting boxes and a couple other easy things if your at an actual station.. If you dont have a life or kids or if you just really need the money then this is the perfect job for you. I would work there again only to make some fast money for the 6 weeks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 23Nem 1Jelentés
The best job ever!
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (CCA) Delivering (Volt alkalmazott) –  1360 BROADWAY BROOKLYN NY 112212019, szeptember 29.
If you can ake it past 3 months your good!
Yes like every job you have problems but the pay is awesome the job is hard! Very hard but you will lose weight if your carrier or pse
1,0
Don’t bother
Postal Support Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 29.
It’s not worth it they work you like a Slave , tell you to do anything and everything , they expect you to come in at anytime they choose they don’t care about family , emergencies , work life balance , or your health. It’s the worst . AVOID WORKING HERE
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivering Mail and Packages.
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 26.
Set up a route and deliver mail six days a week on route. Deliver packages and mail to businesses and people in towns, cities, and rural areas. Collect money for postage-due and COD (cash-on-delivery) fees and obtain signed receipts for registered, certified, and insured mail. Arrange mail in delivery sequence.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van