United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brooklyn, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Brooklyn, NY187 értékelés
187 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 299 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a fun place to work,but great pay.
This company will kill you at first, but you'll get used to it and as you do it gets easier. Your freedom will be taken away. Management will treat you like you are nobody. This job it is pretty stressful. I only did 3 months and left I couldn't take it.
Great job
Great overtime ,paid holidays, work 6 days a week ,interview easy going dress business casual strict rules to follow but once you get the hang of it you will like it
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall moral of the post office is bad
Horrible company to work for. There is no type of professionalism there, the whole moral as a company is just messed up. It’s back breaking work for hardly enough pay to get by.
1,0
Worse experience ever!!
Firstly the supervisors and managers are extremely unprofessional. I basically worked a full 3 months for free because my time was all missing and only one person cared to correct it while all others in charge ignored the situation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Make sure you can be sent to a good station...
...if not, then best of luck. I was at Ozone Park in Brooklyn, new york. Easily one of the worst stations ever managed. The routes were long and terrible, and the flow was heavy, thanks to Amazon mostly. It came to a point where the mail and packages just wouldn't slow down! As if it was Christmas all year long! And lemme not get started on the managers who underestimate the severity of the situation. They came and went. One was a miserable short lady, who was highly disrespectful to her carriers and clerks.

Oh, and the carriers would come and go. That came to a point where we didn't have enough manpower for the routes! So one bang out was enough to nearly double other routes! Sheesh...
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Very busy environment
Very long hours, good incentives and benefits, able to see plans I make have an immediate impact on the business, given opportunity to be creative to achieve greater productivity
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at USPS there were certain things i did not agree with but it was done because it was my job. All of my superiors were great , i got along with everyone.
No work life balance!
No work life balance, you are overloaded with work and you are working by yourself with no help. It's all about the money for management. They could care less about drivers feelings and family.
you will work a lot
if you don't mind being micro managed, constantly yelled at like a child, giving up your personal life then the United States postal service is the job for you. they want you at work every day, if it was legal to force you in on Sundays, they would too. you' feel like a stranger in your own home, they will work you to the bone. benefits aren't what they're cracked up to be, retirement plan is no better.
Pro érvek
Kontra érvek
constant physical work
Very active
The pay doesnt necessarily compensate for how hard they truly work you. If you have children this is not the job for you because they could care less about them. The work day is between 8 - 12 hours, no more and no less so be prepared to be TIRED. The work is also nonstop, and the work day can start at 6 or 7 am and end between 6 and 8 pm or even later on the holidays. With all the hours that you work the money does pay off and you take home between 1000 and up to 2000 every 2 weeks.
High Stress
To be honest this was a very stressful environment, and they were not concerned about the welfare of the employees. We would work 7 days straight with no day off. They made a big deal if you called out, even if it was for an emergency. The pay is not worth the toxic job culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my experience there and people I worked with, the work was easy and the schedule I had worked for me with my kids would love to work there again
Munkahelyi kultúra
management never really cared about the customers
it was a very demanding job because the volume of mailed differ from day to day. also its a very physical and mental job dealing with weather. other than that the customers made the job bearable
Hard work
Long hours, excessive walking, and management expect more from you and never satisfied. The only good thing I can say is that we no longer have too many parcels to deliver as before.
Challenging Place
Working in customer service is the reason why I most of us became interested in this job. The pay is ok and benefits are promising. This is a fast pace and very stressful job at time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
people were wonderful to work with.
Except for a few of management the place was nice. To me the manager imposed themselves and their ways instead of sticking to postal script. blah blab
Tto at a bklyn facility
The job helps pay the bills but the culture in the post office is venomous. If it’s good it’s great if it’s bad, it’s crash & burn with the post office providing the fuel to keep you burning
Pro érvek
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Culture/ management
Pros n Cons
It has it’s fair share. The management don’t have no respect for the employees. The job it’s self is very physical. You work goes unacknowledged. However, The money is great. All in al if it’s suits you go for it but my sanity was worth more than the money for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have nothing else going for you
Depending where you are located this job can be very demanding to start off, 6 day maybe 7 day work weeks, long hours, no time for yourself. There’s a reason why we have a high retention rate. But if you don’t care about having a social life & don’t have a family then go ahead you will get paid just keep track of your hours there are “mistakes”.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not so bad, but not entirely amazing.
The post office needs a lot of reconfiguring and new policies along with new management. It’s not a hard job, but the management itself is what stifles it and makes it stressing for those who are trying to work to the best of their ability.
I loved my job
Although the hiring process was very long it was well worth the wait. The benefits and pay scale is awesome but Management staff’s attitude make it very difficult to respect the hire ups. I loved going out and walking my route and talking to my customers and other residents in the community. I had to retire early due to chronic pain from R.A

.would.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés