United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brooklyn, NY

167 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 416 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have nothing else going for you
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 28.
Depending where you are located this job can be very demanding to start off, 6 day maybe 7 day work weeks, long hours, no time for yourself. There’s a reason why we have a high retention rate. But if you don’t care about having a social life & don’t have a family then go ahead you will get paid just keep track of your hours there are “mistakes”.
I loved my job
City Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 13.
Although the hiring process was very long it was well worth the wait. The benefits and pay scale is awesome but Management staff’s attitude make it very difficult to respect the hire ups. I loved going out and walking my route and talking to my customers and other residents in the community. I had to retire early due to chronic pain from R.A

.would.
Cool
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 7.
Cool. Many ways to go in the Post Office. Processing, delivery, general labor, and a few more. Easy job in some cases. So easy to where a lof of the elderly don't retire.
a good job!!!
Brooklyn Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 5.
I learned that, It is not a job. It is joining a family. Once a postal worker always a postal worker. Our army! The hardest yet enjoyable part of the job will be watching the older workers making it within the given time limit.
My new begining
Usps mail handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Triboro brooklyn ny2019, október 24.
Great place for starting a new career with full benefits and now i can start to make ends meet... Its hard work but at least it worth your time.... And i can pay my bills with comfort and keep my feet on solid ground ...
Plenty of overtime
More breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
holiday clerk assistant! great pay if you can survive
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 30.
PLENTY PEOPLE QUIT AFTER THEIR FIRST DAY! I WAS PREGNANT AND LUCKILY THE GUY MANAGERS WERE NICE TO GIVE ME MANY BREAKS, BUT THE FEMALE MANAGERS ARE POWER CRAZY AND YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE ISSUES WITH THEM MORE. IM NOT SURE IF WHAT THEYRE DOING IS EVEN LEGAL BUT IF YOU DONT CHALLENGE IT THEY WILL HAVE YOU WORKING 14 HOURS A DAY OR MORE. IN YOUR INTERVIEW THEY WILL SAY MINIMUM 10 HOURS AND MAXIMUM 12, BUT ONCE YOU GET TO YOUR LOCATION THEY HAVE THEIR OWN RULES. UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS AT ALL!!! You will be USED and TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF! They dont care about you because you are temporary! There is nobody you can complain to (your not in the union), they would rather just let you go, being 100% honest. You will be lifting heavy boxes and pushing heavy huge carts from one side of the building to the other. (if your placed in the warehouse)... you will be sorting mail or lifting boxes and a couple other easy things if your at an actual station.. If you dont have a life or kids or if you just really need the money then this is the perfect job for you. I would work there again only to make some fast money for the 6 weeks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 1Jelentés
The best job ever!
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (CCA) Delivering (Volt alkalmazott) –  1360 BROADWAY BROOKLYN NY 112212019, szeptember 29.
If you can ake it past 3 months your good!
Yes like every job you have problems but the pay is awesome the job is hard! Very hard but you will lose weight if your carrier or pse
Don’t bother
Postal Support Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 29.
It’s not worth it they work you like a Slave , tell you to do anything and everything , they expect you to come in at anytime they choose they don’t care about family , emergencies , work life balance , or your health. It’s the worst . AVOID WORKING HERE
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivering Mail and Packages.
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 26.
Set up a route and deliver mail six days a week on route. Deliver packages and mail to businesses and people in towns, cities, and rural areas. Collect money for postage-due and COD (cash-on-delivery) fees and obtain signed receipts for registered, certified, and insured mail. Arrange mail in delivery sequence.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is only for someone that really needs money
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 23.
We are expected to work 12 to 14 hours a day and 6 days a week, sometimes even up to 13 days. Management talks to you like your a child and are very rude. The work load at some station are very overwhelming. They don't care about how you feel they just want you to work no matter what.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
Wouldn't recommend
Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 10.
Job is ok for first time worker. Hard to advance depending on what station your at and management have to many close relationships with union workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, always moving type of work environment.
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, augusztus 31.
This isn’t a boring job, it will surely keep you going. You will be thankful for your breaks. Jobs like this are good, keeps you active. There’s never a dull moment at the USPS. Jus be aware that everyday is a different type of faced paced moment. The routine isn’t sitting around the routine is like the motto of the postal service “ the mail never stops”.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Good paying job. Steady work
mail clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, augusztus 1.
Great company to work
Good pay, lots of overtime
You can make 100K easily at this job.
Every hour after your 10th is paid at double your hourly rate.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, lots of overtime
horrible new age slaves
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, július 17.
You will become a slave to mail and parcels. They don't care about you they only care about numbers. You should expect to be a zombie that has no free time. you will not be able to spend time with children, significant others, or family. You only make money from overtime. Management isn't qualified they just have seniority. I suggest you run unless you have no one at all in your life and you live under a rock. You aren't guaranteed a day off and can be worked all 360 days in a row without any days off. I worked 29 days straight without a day off. I was sick with a stomach virus and I had to come to work throwing up & having diarrhea to work a 12 hour day. There is no such thing as sick days. They will work you until you die and then replace you the second you collapse. You can be fired for anything from dog bites to delivering in an unfamiliar area too late. I had deaths in my family and was not given any time to attend services or to grieve. The union doesn't help you at all.
Times have changed
Carrier/driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, július 17.
I worked at the P O for 33 years and the job has changed. Unqualified bosses and they treat the employees very bad. The starting pay for new employees is half of what it use to be and they work you like a prisoner of war. The people work for free almost every day for at least an hour a day. Go work at starbucks, its much better and almost the same pay,,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job and to see the smile on my customers faces because I am doing a great job
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, július 15.
One has to love working hard and hustle for what they want in life. It's not an easy task job, but it allows you to be independent and to live. The most important and interesting part of my job is pleasing my customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a nice place to work and earn a living
City Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, július 5.
The USPS is a great place to work and earn a good living. When you work there you will be expected to work hard and not just sit around. It’s a good place to earn money and meet great people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive but stressful
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, június 19.
Post office was definitely worth if you have to live in New York but they tax you like crazy and don’t let you know every in and outs when it comes to your benefits. It can be easy going or stressful depending on your location. But if you don’t have a good manager things can really be messed up with your check or if you want to transfer for many reasons it’s not easy they will tell you wait wait and won’t work with you as easy.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but not until you become a regular
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, június 14.
Great place to work but not until you become regular. Management is horrible depending on location. Most of them took an exam to became supervisors and don't actually know the job. Unless you're regular its very had to get approve for anything as far as time off or schedule change. You don't see benefits until you turn over. You may have to work anywhere from 6 months to 3 years before turning over and becoming regular. Until then you wont see any benefits. A lot of overtime during the holidays. Be prepared to work 6 days a year depending on location as well.
Overtime during the holidays
Management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible place to work at if someone asked you what’s the worst thing you’ll do for money is work at usps
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, június 6.
It pays the bills I must say but the pay could be very much more especially being a carrier they do majority of the work, in sleet snow and rain possibly a tornado to ,if you are looking to work a lot of hours this is you place to go to and the overtime is great as well. Oh and they really don’t care about you or your feelings!
Overtime
Kontra érvek
Pay, management, unorganized, being treated as a robot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van