United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bronx, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Bronx, NY72 értékelés
72 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 851 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've work for this company for 14 years. I must say its alot of labor and hard work at times especially in the winter. You have great benefits and pay and you get to stay home during every federal holiday
Pro érvek
The ability to transfer anywhere in the US. Get to meet and talk to all kinds of people everyday
Kontra érvek
Working in the heat and freezing cold/snow
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the job but you work lots of hrs and days before a day off. Coming from working in New York City.
What I do love about my job is the smiles on people's face when they received there packages like medicine or even a magazine.
Great pay
High hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The United States Postal Service is a great place to work and offers job security and great pay. I would never say anything about the USPS Service and love the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall working at the post office is a great advantage to having excellent benefits and great union representation. At the work station is great working around people that are team players. We work through rain sleet snow and shine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Let’s just get to it. Co workers are super cool, informative, helpful, and chill. They make coming into work better and they can relate to anything you’re going through. Cons! MANGEMENT period the supervisor talk to you like trash! expect you to move at a 2 second pace, & not be tired. You only get one day off And it’s not consistent, your start shift can be as early as 3am or 4am. You are expected to do
11-12 hour shift's! Your outside life is non existent so forget about that. It’s all about the post office n nothing else.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours were long but the money was good. It’s a very active job. A lot of walking, pushing and pulling. You meet a lot of people. Some are rude and some are very kind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did 20+ years and never had any problems or accidents, and rewarded for job well done. You are required to work all the overtime you are able. I would come out of retirement and work there again.
Own boss
Management too bossy
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved how we work as an team , such as help one another when it was need. also there was a lot of communication going to get an great understanding between one another.Also my supervisor was great because we had great communication and was easy to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not family or kid friendly job...only positive ur in control of how much money you can make. Very fast paced and stressful. If you're a parent with no help this job isnt for you!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company have great benefits but they really don’t care about they employees at all they are all about the mail being delivered it’s no growth in this company I never felt sooo overwhelmed about any job I had they want u to do too much for they little they pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
management was not professional made me uncomfortable to work there reason i resigned i applyed for the pse which they never select me so not sure how that process goes. the job would be better if management was better
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Probably the worst run and just all around horrible place I have ever worked. Management is incompetent, they demand pretty much 100% of your time. You will never see your family you will never see your kids. You get one day off and they will try to convince you to work that day as well. You get annual leave but don't even think about trying to use it. They deny requests on the spot due to "business need". Rules don't apply to everyone the way they should, some people can show up 4 hours late with no consequence but management can try to write you up for a 15 min lateness if you aren't kissing their butts or sleeping with them. There is no respect or consideration for you as a person you're just a pair of hands to scan packages. Equipment is older than the oldest postal employee on the rolls. Instead of buying new equipment employees have to use scraps of trash to do temporary fixes just to get the mail out. Area management is petty they will direct management to target you and cut your hours just because they feel like toying around with someone. You will be talked to like you are nothing. You will be harassed for going to the bathroom, drinking water, or stopping for 2 minutes to catch your breath. The work is mindless. They currently pay just 2 dollars over minimum wage but act like they are doing you a huge favor by employing you. The only reason many people still work here is because they demand so much of your time that there isn't time to find other work or go on interviews, so you get stuck. Management lies and will try to deny you your rights as an employee so make - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Come to work everyday on time and make sure your uniform is clean and it smells good. Make sure you are ready to work and be on your feet for a long periods.
Long work hours
Weather conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the work pace and space that i was working in with nice co workers i can depend on. I learned how to use the scanner to scan mail and sort them putting them in the correct zip code. Hardest part of the job is not the hardest part of the job everything was very easy. the most enjoyable part of the job is Team meetings and seeing the smiles on the managers faces.
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super fast paced environment, room for growth, safety precautions must be taken into account, following directions, understanding customer adresses etc.
Pro érvek
meeting new people, paid ovetime, opportunity for growth
heavy lifting, hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the USPS has a fast paste environment. It is a well organized establishment. Working to serve the public is a pleasure. It is a family oriented company.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are responsible for watching your hours and pay. My first check was short over twenty hours after immediately reporting it to store manager I still didn't receive compensation for my work.
great pay
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team work was very good and everyone got along great even management. This is some place you wouldn't mind recommending people to work. They help you and show you what is needed for your position
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work at the Postal Service rivaled my experience in the military, everyone working together to get the job done in the professional manner no what the situation
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at the post office is great
i learned how to become a truck driver

management is great

culture is great

the hardest part of the job is to deliver in bad weather

the most enjoyable part of the job is the joy on the customer faces once they receive they packages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I had a positive working experience with UPS. My shifts were Acceptable and the work wasn’t harsh on my body. My co-workers were positive and only pushed us forward.
Pro érvek
Hour lunch breaks, Great view of time square, My coworkers were funny so they kept me in a good mood most of the time
Cold weather, rude people
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés