United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bronx, NY

66 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 372 értékelés megtekintése
Perfect job
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, november 16.
The hours were long but the money was good. It’s a very active job. A lot of walking, pushing and pulling. You meet a lot of people. Some are rude and some are very kind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Driver's assistant/Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, szeptember 26.
I loved how we work as an team , such as help one another when it was need. also there was a lot of communication going to get an great understanding between one another.Also my supervisor was great because we had great communication and was easy to work with
Stressful
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, augusztus 28.
Not family or kid friendly job...only positive ur in control of how much money you can make. Very fast paced and stressful. If you're a parent with no help this job isnt for you!!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Job
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, augusztus 26.
This company have great benefits but they really don’t care about they employees at all they are all about the mail being delivered it’s no growth in this company I never felt sooo overwhelmed about any job I had they want u to do too much for they little they pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
money was ok but to stressful
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, július 29.
management was not professional made me uncomfortable to work there reason i resigned i applyed for the pse which they never select me so not sure how that process goes. the job would be better if management was better
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job ever. Not worth it!
Postal Support Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, június 23.
Probably the worst run and just all around horrible place I have ever worked. Management is incompetent, they demand pretty much 100% of your time. You will never see your family you will never see your kids. You get one day off and they will try to convince you to work that day as well. You get annual leave but don't even think about trying to use it. They deny requests on the spot due to "business need". Rules don't apply to everyone the way they should, some people can show up 4 hours late with no consequence but management can try to write you up for a 15 min lateness if you aren't kissing their butts or sleeping with them. There is no respect or consideration for you as a person you're just a pair of hands to scan packages. Equipment is older than the oldest postal employee on the rolls. Instead of buying new equipment employees have to use scraps of trash to do temporary fixes just to get the mail out. Area management is petty they will direct management to target you and cut your hours just because they feel like toying around with someone. You will be talked to like you are nothing. You will be harassed for going to the bathroom, drinking water, or stopping for 2 minutes to catch your breath. The work is mindless. They currently pay just 2 dollars over minimum wage but act like they are doing you a huge favor by employing you. The only reason many people still work here is because they demand so much of your time that there isn't time to find other work or go on interviews, so you get stuck. Management lies and will try to deny you your rights as an employee so make  több... sure you know your contract. "Management has the right to mismanage." Which basically means they can lie cheat and steal to get the mail out and all you cam do is follow the instructions given and grieve it later. Training is nonexistent and if you like to use your brain on a daily basis then you will hate this job.  kevesebb
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun place to work
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, május 19.
Come to work everyday on time and make sure your uniform is clean and it smells good. Make sure you are ready to work and be on your feet for a long periods.
Long work hours
Weather conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
sorting mail and working with co workers
Pse Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, április 12.
I enjoyed the work pace and space that i was working in with nice co workers i can depend on. I learned how to use the scanner to scan mail and sort them putting them in the correct zip code. Hardest part of the job is not the hardest part of the job everything was very easy. the most enjoyable part of the job is Team meetings and seeing the smiles on the managers faces.
free lunch
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, heavy lifting, customer service, energetic enviroment
Driver's Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, március 26.
Super fast paced environment, room for growth, safety precautions must be taken into account, following directions, understanding customer adresses etc.
Pro érvek
meeting new people, paid ovetime, opportunity for growth
heavy lifting, hard work
Productive work place
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, március 17.
Working for the USPS has a fast paste environment. It is a well organized establishment. Working to serve the public is a pleasure. It is a family oriented company.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
heavy lifting
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it depends you you as a person
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, március 15.
You are responsible for watching your hours and pay. My first check was short over twenty hours after immediately reporting it to store manager I still didn't receive compensation for my work.
great pay
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
great
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, február 28.
Team work was very good and everyone got along great even management. This is some place you wouldn't mind recommending people to work. They help you and show you what is needed for your position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Togetherness
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, szeptember 25.
My work at the Postal Service rivaled my experience in the military, everyone working together to get the job done in the professional manner no what the situation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
wonderful place to work
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, szeptember 6.
a typical day at the post office is great
i learned how to become a truck driver
management is great
culture is great
the hardest part of the job is to deliver in bad weather
the most enjoyable part of the job is the joy on the customer faces once they receive they packages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Busy and Hands on envirnment
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, augusztus 1.
I began each day at the Post Office with the unloading of the mail truck. Then all mail tubs, boxes, letters etc. have to be seperated and distributed to the correct stations in the Post Office. I learned a lot about the behind the scene process it takes to deliver the mail. Depending on the day of the week or season, the hardest part of the job can be the unloading of the trucks. The most enjoyable part is knowing that you are a part of a process that affects thousands of people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
A lot of work
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, július 8.
I deliver parcels therefore I'm mostly in the street. The best part of delivering parcels is that I'm not being supervised and I go at my own pace as long as I get my work completed by their expected time.
A lot of money
Kontra érvek
a lot of hours, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and friendly work place
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, július 4.
Productive work place ,
Friendly .. it's a postal Family
I love working for the postal service
I retired because I became my mother's caregiver
If not I wouldn't have retired when I did.
Financial security
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
not stable
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, május 29.
not a stable job. one day you can be working 8 hours and the next day you can only get 2 hours. sometimes you have to take 2 or 3 hour lunches so that they can have you there early in the morning and later on in the day without having you on the clock. I have been asked several times to work off the clock. I have been told that I would have the following day off and then get a phone call at 2 in the morning telling me to report at 5 am
lots of work
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, május 4.
Lot of work long hours especially during holidays. Make lots of OT. competitive face paced. Physically and mentally ready. willing to work in all weather conditions.
money good
union no good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The actual work is tiring but can be fun and keeps you occupied
SSDA (clerk) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, május 2.
When I started it was too keep me occupied and out of trouble also to keep my mom out of my ear. As time went on it became me wanting certain things in life like furthering my education and moving out on my own. A few good things came into play but once I started to feel negative feedback from the jjob (negative energy coming from management and co workers) the bad began to outweigh the good after awhile and I decided it wasn't for me anymore or where I wanted to be in another 5 years.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van