United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Birmingham, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
81 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job great benefits repetitive work if you have kids you’ll get home when they are sleep and be at work when they are in school. Takes a long time to become regular
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a production paced job. Most expected results are unreasonable. The management likes to 'sneak' around and watch you work. A place to work if you can't find a job elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a fast paced work environment. The mail must be delivered through rain,sleet,or snow and they mean that. they offer paid training and a uniform allowance after 90 day probation period.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company was full of egotistical maniacs, and management who were so fearful they would not stand up for what was right. I witnessed the belittling of coworkers on statewide telecoms, adults having to ask to use the restroom, and resistance to accept newcomers into the organization as boomers going into retirement would not accept the fact that education is payment of dues qualifying new employees to so the job. Mentor and share your experience, but do not challenge the knowledge, skills, and abilities of those who have acquired a best qualified position over you. it is equally sad to file grievances against an organization for not being as qualified as another to get a job. Such entitlement can caused truly qualified individuals to find employment elsewhere.
Pay, benefits
Evverything else
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The United States Post Office used Contracted employees for hard labor. With no benefits provided exposed to the same hazards as the full time career employees.
A Check
Dangerous
Munkahelyi kultúra
The mail has to be handled, sorted, and processed in a timely manner. Everyone has your best interest. Your fellow employees are there to help. Everything needs to be double checked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The position changed drastically over the past 2 years. Our pay was decreased from 23.00 per hour to 16.00 per hour. The union did not work for our benefit.
Close to home
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many years of change management while given multiple opportunities and projects at the national level. Great team work environment and able to implement products and programs that had a positive impact nationally.
pay, benefits, job security
long hours at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
depends on the person personality. I wouldn't recommend working at the warehouse of the usps. Management was ridiculous when i was there but hopefully improvements have taken place since then.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for the Postal Service. I enjoy being outdoors but the winters can be extremely harsh. I only disliked the horrible treatment I received during a on the job injury. I was let go on the exact date of my probation. Later on that same day, I was able to resign. It really tears at your humanity when you've given your all to a company and instead of looking out for a good employee,( I thought I was valuable) the company looks out for themselves. It's still good, honest and hard working people out in the world. WE are company minded and driven to focus on a common goal. I owe my self motivation and determination to my Father and the United States ARMY.
Pro érvek
Independence work environment, pay, working outdoors, teamwork
Management, Bad Weather, No career positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most stressful job on the planet! Especially if you are a new employee. You won’t be able to have a life out side of work either. The stress comes from management. They won’t train you and you won’t have a set schedule. I am currently a PSE. I use to be a Carrier and they get treated even worse. They may even alter your pay so make sure you keep up with the hours you work. You’ll probably go ab 2 1/2 years without benefits until you turn regular as well.
Pay is good
Kontra érvek
Mentally, physically, and emotionally draining
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a employee at the United States Postal Service, I will honestly say that I haven't experienced a job situation where my work/life balance was almost completely obsolete. The pay and the benefits are great. On paper this would sound great until you have to deal with the unstructured protocols, management timid to make the unionized workers actually work, long hours (10-12) almost daily, as well as working 6 to 7 or even 12 to 13 straight days and possibly getting only one off day, if lucky you'd get two. The pay was good, as well as benefits and security, but not worth the stress of not being able to live as you'll be working all the time, all day.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
No work/life balance, bad structure
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work room clerk involved a great deal of standing, bending and walking. Mail trays and mail post cons were often heavy. The were times that the work would be dirty. The express mail office was better more professional.
Dirt
Kontra érvek
Working in the express mail office
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace no room for error management not very helpful to the overall daily task of a post office employee, work is very stressful & time challenged.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job was really a temporary one. It was repetitive and laborious, and required standing the whole time. It was pretty tiring work for very little pay.
Worked 6 days/week, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice place to work. The benefits are great. The employees are pleasant and work well together. The company offer you the opportunity to move from job to job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the environment to a certain extent. They show more favoritism towards workers thats been there verses people trying to get there foot completely in the door.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can graduate from high school and start working without a problem. Its a great job to work for starting out for a person just starting out. There are not to many jobs starting off with their pay.
pay is okay
Kontra érvek
no benefits for part time employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but conflicted with my school schedule. Awesome supervisors great atmosphere and lovely pay. This job will take you all the way up the chain in promotions at the post office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An industry that provides one of the greatest services on the planet. It can be a very demanding job and also not family friendly. There are good benefits a very good salary structure. Report to work on a continuous basis and it's basically your job to lose. There may also be room for upward mobility.
Pro érvek
Good career job, benefits and salary structure. Union protected jobs.
Kontra érvek
Stressful environment, no character requirements.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed usps for the years that I had the opportunity and time spent in several different areas of the country while working there. Would advise all that your mail is secured and it is still the best and cheapest way to send a package.
pay