United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Birmingham, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Birmingham, AL80 értékelés
80 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 604 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and inspiring work atmosphere
Awesome workplace with engaging and personable people who care about the work environment. Management is transparent and holds employees accountable especially when it comes to their work,
Pay is good
The pay is good but as a CCA you get the majority of the work load and the benefits or not that great until you become a career employee. Don’t do this job as a single mother with no help with you kids because they don’t care! You don’t have a say so in the amount of work you get and sometimes they give you too much and expect you to finish at a certain time. It’s way more stressful then people think. I was an expecting mother and they still wanted me to carry a work load as if the didn’t care. In result my baby was born two months early. Now i did enjoy my time working there most of the times just don’t go think it’s going to be easy. If you don’t like to walk or be hot this isn’t the job for you and please my single moms/ dads if you don’t have help with your kids / some one to watch them or pick them up for school or daycare don’t sign up!
Pro érvek
Pay, being in your own space
Dogs.being a CCA, Work load, working in the weather
As a rural Carrier, starting out it's tough. No hours
This job has great benefits once you become regular but that could take years. I've worked at The post office for many years and my hours fluctuate. I may work one day a week for weeks at a time. At times I may work 6 days a week for weeks.
Be mindful of your lifestyle before putting it all into the post office.
Great Place Poor Management
Plant Operations is definitely where the money is especially for Mail Processing Clerks(PSEs) and Mail Handlers(MHAs). However, management suffer with interpersonal/professional skills. You would have to be head strong and have your own personal career agenda. Currently a worker for the Birmingham Annex facility. Currently seeking a better opportunity within the USPS. Overall great company to work for.
Meet different people
Great place to work and easy job. Depends on different departments
Friendly staff and coworkers. Understanding and communication .

It’s not easy to get position at postal service . Meet cool people who like to work as team and get it done.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
productive
Very busy, productive, manageable. I learned how our mail is being sent out. the work place is great. I also learned they have more than one mail sorting warehouse one is the annex and one is the main building. They also have a Christmas annex where their casuals help out with packages for the holidays.
Good money
The money will make you stay with this company but the management is poor. Long hours but it was good and the end. Seasonal workers are treated like nobodys
Work culture inclusive & consistent
Work culture inclusive & consistent in service as well as orders to ensure satisfactory standards of residences, and businesses on day to day operations with business matters
Poor management
The post office has clicks and if you don’t fit in you don’t get in. I have been with the company over 5 years has been working in a promotion for 4 years. Has yet to receive one. I’m good enough to detail as a supervisor but not good enough for the job permanently. I should have filed so many eeo’s but I didn’t because I’m a firm believer that God revenge is much sweeter than mine.

They promoted people over me that
Not worth your time
This was the worst experience I've ever had in my life. Hours are NOT flexible, your life isn't yours anymore, you are forced to work overnight, management have their favorites (the ones that are screwing them.) DONT DO IT! 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week and all major holidays are included. Go for it if you think it's a joke. It will take 4 or more years to become a regular.
Great
I enjoyed working there overall, the only drawback is the fact my shift was overnight. But otherwise it was a pretty decent job with pretty good money to be made.
Post Office is consuming
This is a great place to work. As long as you have a full support system to assist with small kids, it is great. Otherwise, it will become too much to handle.
Horrible
The most abusive workplace I’ve ever experienced. Violent behavior, drugs being used and smuggled, loud sirens going off constantly in the warehouse, chaotic, dirty and full of black dust. It was a nightmare. I was bullied by both management and coworkers. I would tell anyone to RUN from a job in the postal service and never look back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It depends on the person
It was not for me personally. I did not enjoy the job, but it is for the person that could handle the overall running of the operation. I really dont have anything else to say
the pay
a typical day at work
a typical day at the post office was alot of work around the holiday season. some days were slow but mostly we are working and what i like about it is we could work and have fun at the same time that your getting your work done.
2,0
City carrier assistant
I held many positions and roles over my tenure of employment. I enjoy the jobs I've held. No career advancement and positions was contract. I liked working alone or in a team environment. I enjoyed the outdoors and freedom working alone. Stress at times while learning new routes and casing duties. Not given enough time to learn how to case a specific route. I would recommend this company to younger adults, as a first or new job.
Outdoors
Kontra érvek
Contract job, no permanent positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job salary and benefits excellent reguirements high.
I enjoyed the work and the challenge very much. I am an ex military officer and am very familiar with the reguirement to excell. I was able to work as a manager for a while until I required surgery on my thyroid.
Pro érvek
Challenge and chance to excell and advance.
Regimented and a great many computer meetings.75000
Work Culture
There were opportunities to cross train and advance. However, there was a lot of personal bias. If a manager like a particular individual, they would help that person. If a manager did not like a particular individual, they would black ball them.
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Stressful, cutthroat, lack of work/life balance.
Driving Job
Nice place to work and very calm environment......great timing in routes and just an overall great place to work and be able to balance home life and etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loads of Overtime so you make good money
Management is stressful to the point where you consider options that could result in you losing your job. The people will also not smile and tell on you bc you're the new person.
Stressful environment
This is a production paced job. Most expected results are unreasonable. The management likes to 'sneak' around and watch you work. A place to work if you can't find a job elsewhere.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés