United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bethlehem, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Bethlehem, PA27 értékelés
27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 467 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced work environment with great benefits and a diverse team of employees. There is always opportunity for growth in the postal service if that is what you're looking for.
Physically taxing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how this massive company is able to both process and deliver to every single house in the country on a daily basis. They use very specific procedures and guidelines for each facility through the United stated, informing each down to every little detail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my employment at these jobs and gave 100% at each to ensure customer satisfaction to the fullest. Taking pride in these fields makes you more dedicated to fulfill your position with the customer in mind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the USPS, makes me feel like I'm contributing to the delivery of the mail program. It's a big process that connects all states to each other and around the world. I'm proud to say that I work for the USPS.
Overtime when available
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of overtime being offered
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did what was expected of me and the requirements are simple enough to follow that someone should have no issues following. They pay well but expect the work for the pay as simple as it may be.
Money and job security
hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
lack of communication with management, no set schedule, a lot of hard labor. The company does not follow company policy. I don't like that you have to be at work at 3;30am.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A really good experience...working nights was a huge plus...had a great crew of co-workers...breaks were a good way to rest your feet after being on them for long periods of time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work performed at the USPS in not rocket science. The company has been in business for over two hundred years so the facility basically runs itself. The problem is, they are unwilling to try new ways of doing things even if it means an easier or better way of getting the job done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked a few days here. I just had surgery done on both of my elbows so I wasn't really here for a long period of time. i think i rushed back into to the working field to soon after my surgery.
i have none
Kontra érvek
only the shift i was on .
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is not what i expected, I loved my job but management really treated us like we were nothing.The good workers got the bad end of it. My health was an indicator for me being harassed by multiple supervisors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard and physical work that will keep you fit that you will not have to go to the gym after work. Great pay and benefits and pension excellent. The money is good
Kontra érvek
A Lot of mental abuse by management at the time when I was there that made the job very stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
This career is great if u need to stay in shape , it has opportunities for ppl of different age groups to start a new career, and make great money. Starting off you will have to work hard to prove to become a regular, and could wait for years.
Pays great
Kontra érvek
Work can be stressful during holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the USPS is hard but gratification in many aspects. Thou you work in different environments and weather once you know the route and the people who live there, it is great to be working with the company. If it happens that you have a good Management team, then your stress levels are low but not in the case of many me included. It is hard because you have to walk for at least 5.5 hours and some of the packages are really heavy but if you can take advantage of getting in shape quickly. USPS has its own workplace culture and is nothing to compare with others. I learn to care more about other people and to be more conscientious of the elders.
Pro érvek
Good pay and health benefits
Kontra érvek
Hard work in sometimes harsh environments
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay and benefits were good. However the job is physically demanding and hard. It can be very stressful if you let it get to you. You just have to focus on your duties and do the best you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Due to the great training time that I was allowed, I was able to become a good mail carrier. But, there are officces that do not give the employee the amount of time to train therefore they are set up to fail. It's hard to see Management not be supportive of the employees; always screaming about the negative.
wonderful customers
lazy management; bad healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the USPS is a very satisfactory job since delivery of good news and expected packages brings light to customers soul. Some customers are waiting for the mailman everyday just to have some communication with any kind of human and that interaction will bring satisfaction to many postal workers. Postal workers create an unpresedented camaraderie amoung them that will last for life.
Pro érvek
lots of hours, good pay rate, satifaction
Kontra érvek
might be long hours, heavy parcels, multiple stops, innadecuate vehicle capacity
Munkahelyi kultúra
While the United States Post Office is a fine organization with many great opportunities my personal experience was not one of them. When accepting the job they were vague about what my duties their would be that in hindsight I should have inquired about. Due to the fast paced nature of the work management is not very helpful or understanding to newer employees who are unaware of long standing procedure. I would recommend perusing a job in a regional post office instead of their warehouse.
Good pay
Poor managerial skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
work life not balance. New u have to work 12 hour shift 6 to 11 days in a row before getting one day off. Mgmt. ok just doing the job at hand. overall co-workers are good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No doubt USPS is a good place to work compensation and benefits wise but there is no work/life balance. Which I didn't like it. It takes lot of time to be promoted.
Not very difficult work
Kontra érvek
you have to stand all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Post office already doesn't have the best reputation. This position didn't help do it anymore justice. Decent wages, simple work, great benefits, but, management slaves its workers till their feet melt. However, as a custodian, we worked our own pace. Enjoyed most of the folks, even though most were miserable, still nice to chat with. Not really the most pleasant environment, but, the pay compensates for it.
Wage, benefits, union
Atmosphere, management, work/life
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun work place with supportive management, very rewarding experience for everyone. A place to grow. Awesome co-workers with great personalities.
Enjoyable Lunch Place