United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Benton Harbor, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Benton Harbor, MI4 értékelés
4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 297 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are a lot of management; who are not qualified for the position. there is racial discrimination. applied 4 times; and whites advance over me; who is not qualified with less experience.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience with management has overall been excellent. It's not perfect but no place is. The hours vary a lot, which can leave you struggling at times because you have to start out part time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the employees were very helpful in the training process because they realized the better I am the less work they’d have to do. The manager nitpicked about every single thing I did when it seemed every task he had me redo was done the same as before I redid it and that set the department back or behind and he would fault me for it so he cut my weekly hours from 40 plus over time to not exceed 24 hours a week.
Pro érvek
You stay busy, when work is done it’s done
Kontra érvek
Some managers are racist, Some employees look at temps as threats to their jobs so they make problems, as a temp you’re not guaranteed more than a few hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do your homework. Expect to work very hard (physically). You will be at beck and call to the postmaster and supervisors. Very difficult to make and keep personal plans as you will work upwards to 10 and 12 days strait (easily) before having a day off, even more during the holiday periods. You will earn every penny of your salary. Come to the job with an open mind and willingness to work. Learn to pace yourself early and take your breaks and lunch. You earn them. I came to the position in my 40s and it definitely challenged me to my limits daily. I lost 30 lbs of weight within 12 months.
Pro érvek
You will get a paycheck and earn a great respect for postal workers.
Kontra érvek
Quality of life takes a back seat.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.