United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Benton Harbor, MI

3 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 128 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Racist manager cut my hours and gave me a hard time
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Benton Harbor, MI2019, augusztus 14.
Most of the employees were very helpful in the training process because they realized the better I am the less work they’d have to do. The manager nitpicked about every single thing I did when it seemed every task he had me redo was done the same as before I redid it and that set the department back or behind and he would fault me for it so he cut my weekly hours from 40 plus over time to not exceed 24 hours a week.
Pro érvek
You stay busy, when work is done it’s done
Kontra érvek
Some managers are racist, Some employees look at temps as threats to their jobs so they make problems, as a temp you’re not guaranteed more than a few hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 3Jelentés
2,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Think twice... no three times before you take this job.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Benton Harbor, MI2016, március 18.
Do your homework. Expect to work very hard (physically). You will be at beck and call to the postmaster and supervisors. Very difficult to make and keep personal plans as you will work upwards to 10 and 12 days strait (easily) before having a day off, even more during the holiday periods. You will earn every penny of your salary. Come to the job with an open mind and willingness to work. Learn to pace yourself early and take your breaks and lunch. You earn them. I came to the position in my 40s and it definitely challenged me to my limits daily. I lost 30 lbs of weight within 12 months.
Pro érvek
You will get a paycheck and earn a great respect for postal workers.
Kontra érvek
Quality of life takes a back seat.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 90Nem 6Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: United States Postal Service? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3,5
24 128 értékelés alapján
57 361
45 947
35 494
22 418
12 908

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,1Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,7Bérezés/juttatások
3,3Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
2,9Vezetőség
3,2Céges kultúra

United States Postal Service - értékelések munkakör szerint