United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baton Rouge, LA

49 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 107 értékelés megtekintése
Cep
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, november 11.
I loved my job. Right now I’m try to get back to USPS. If you just coming for the money and not the work please look for something else to do. The supervisor and coworkers is one big family but still get the job done on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, physical labor, evening and nights probable with weekends
Automated Parcel Bundle Sorter Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge Louisiana2019, október 11.
The USPS requires attention to detail, physical prowess, the ability to think ome's feet with flexibility and adaptability to changing situations. Schedule may require nights and weekends...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Your Decision
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, október 3.
The job is ok. Good money to live a good life but not as much as UPS. Management is horrible and your kids don't matter. You don't get enough Saturdays. you get on management bad side, they will try to make your life on the job horrible as a cca.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Very stressful
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, szeptember 11.
I was fired for medical reasons. Supervisor showed favoritism and was very sexist. He catered to men. You can't have a life outside of the post ofiice if you're a cca unless you're one of the supervisor favorites.
productive
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, augusztus 24.
typical day depends on the weather and the workload. management doesn't really care the work culture is all over the place the hardest part of the job is the weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment is toxic
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA 708162019, augusztus 8.
Every job has its toxicity, but this is by far the most toxic job I’ve ever had. No work life balance whatsoever. You’re working long hours, 10-12 hours a day. 6 sometimes 7 days a week. Management is horrible especially with communication. The pay is excellent but you don’t get good benefits or anything until after you become regular which could take years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Pay is awesome
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, július 28.
I can say i loved the pay at the post office but i cant say its a fun place to work. I didnt hate my job but it is boring and dull because there are no windows and you work on this huge, black, concrete floor with a lot of noisy machines running the whole tour.
Good for Career
Plant Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, július 27.
Really good job for a career that doesn't require additional school like College. Very fast paced for the Holidays.I found the worked to be helpful. Loved the overall experience.
2,0
Super humans apply
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, július 8.
All they care about is getting the mail delivered that's it...you can be replaced dont get sick, aches & pains NOTHING IN YOUR FIRST 90 DAYS! Good pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
United States Postal Service
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, június 8.
A typical day at the USPS is basically learning everything i a mannerly time framed. I learned everything and I love the job from sorting and unloading mail off the truck. Management is never a problem they make sure the work is getting done and that you being observe for everything you do. Hardest part is nothing that I can say because every bit of the timely job is worth it. The most enjoyable part is meeting and learning something new every day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding and challenging place to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, január 10.
The United States Postal Service is a rewarding place to work. Things have changed over the years with the new hires. They're not as dependable and hardworking.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good benefits and comp package but stressful
Data Conversion Operator/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, augusztus 15.
Had to do everything on a timely basis which was fine with me but had some folks there who were lazy and did not want to work as a team. excellent pay and benefit package. a lot of lifting. need to be in good physical condition to do this job.
a lot of noisy machinery but I did learn a lot about the mail flow and how it affects the public
good pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
very physical if you aren't used to it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Terribly dysfunctional
Automotive Technician/Mechanic (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, július 21.
Some shops are better than others, but none are great. My last manager had been a letter carrier and had no experience in an auto shop, but had been a Marine and still treated others like they were recruits and he was a drill sergeant.
Insurance and retirement
Kontra érvek
Terrible management, lack of any support.
poor management
Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, április 18.
very poor management down grading to employees slow advancement treated like second hand citizens and has no concern about family of personal life . sad sad sad
Pro érvek
out on the street peace of mind
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work enviroment
Postal Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, március 19.
Working for USPS Services was challenging but full of great joy. You travel to different communities, interact with different people, and impact lives.
Exercise, Customer Interaction
Weather
Life consuming workplace
MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, március 14.
Good job with great pay and great benefits. The management was horrible most of the time though, and little organization. The hours were a bit much also. Didn't give me much time for anything other than post office. Took a lot of time away from my children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great palce to work in get paid for working
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, január 10.
A typical day at work, When I make it to work the first thing I Do is sort out my packets for my route, Load my LLV then I proceed to the route.

What I've learned from working this job is that, You must be organized in people love getting a delivery.

Management with this company is great.
Pro érvek
Your not in the office your outside in the element
Kontra érvek
the weather can get bad some days
2,0
Poor management!!!
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, november 30.
If you are not in one of the "popular groups" than USPS is not for you!!! My 2cnd week, I was being talked about because I have a disability and was working a little slower than the other postal workers and instead of being helped I was made fun of and talked about to the point where I cried and quit without notice!!!! Prior to me quitting, I made management aware of the gossip about my disability being spread and nothing was done. On top of all that your whole life is basically taken because youre at work for 5am til you finish everything which is about 6-7pm. Not for a single parent!!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
City Carrier
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, november 6.
I was able to work out in the field with customers at various commercial and residential areas. I was being of service to the community and able to apply my customer service skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good Benefits and Federal job
Window Clerk, Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, október 14.
I started out with the mindset of sky is the limits. I worked in many different post offices and learn 9 different jobs. I enjoyed working for the post office until I hit a glass ceiling. That ceiling was the no college education. Although, working for the post office was a lifestyle change for the better.
Pro érvek
Great on-the-job training for different jobs
Kontra érvek
employees were not to trustworthy toward co-workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van