United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baton Rouge, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Baton Rouge, LA53 értékelés
53 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 438 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
All jobs has it’s pros and cons. Love my job but dislike management. Pay is reasonable, higher than average without needing a degree but you have to deal with a lot of unnecessary things. Benefits are great. Overtime a plus. Paid holidays && vacation. You work 90% of the time( not for you if your aren’t dedicated or have a family to tend to). You only have a scheduled start time, schedule time to get off is TBD(daily). Place you could retire from if you have tuff skin. Can be a better job if they put better knowledgeable individuals in charge who know real work is and appreciate what you do.

RAIN, SLEET, SNOW, TORNADOES, INJURED, SICK, DEATH IN FAMILY, EARTHQUAKES, BOMB THREATS, ROBBERIES etc. They don’t care about nothing but delivering mail. They could care less about you. Management tend to harass and pick on individuals who are doing their work efficiently. People in management are 90% idiots who doesn’t know anything about carrying mail neither the job they’re assigned to. extremely too much favoritism. When trying to expand your knowledge or move up within the company, management isn’t helpful(they prefer for you to slave your entire career there as city carriers).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has no additional comments had my share company is what it is !! Pray God will help those who have hurt other , when you stand up for righteousness , you will experience reprisals
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job, love working with the public, and meeting new people, very fast paced, and I love giving good customer service. The people are all great to work with.
Rain sleet or snow
Munkahelyi kultúra
The training is good. The work is
easy. The workers work together to get the mail to customer timely. It's a no brainers. The Postal Service is an excellent place to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job. Right now I’m try to get back to USPS. If you just coming for the money and not the work please look for something else to do. The supervisor and coworkers is one big family but still get the job done on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked for the Holidays when we the holiday helpers delivered the packages. I was paid at the time $16.86 an hour which was in 2017. Great pay Great hours but a lot of physical work. This job will get you in shape. You don't get benefits and paid time off until you become a regular postal carrier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS requires attention to detail, physical prowess, the ability to think ome's feet with flexibility and adaptability to changing situations. Schedule may require nights and weekends...
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is ok. Good money to live a good life but not as much as UPS. Management is horrible and your kids don't matter. You don't get enough Saturdays. you get on management bad side, they will try to make your life on the job horrible as a cca.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was fired for medical reasons. Supervisor showed favoritism and was very sexist. He catered to men. You can't have a life outside of the post ofiice if you're a cca unless you're one of the supervisor favorites.
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day depends on the weather and the workload. management doesn't really care the work culture is all over the place the hardest part of the job is the weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every job has its toxicity, but this is by far the most toxic job I’ve ever had. No work life balance whatsoever. You’re working long hours, 10-12 hours a day. 6 sometimes 7 days a week. Management is horrible especially with communication. The pay is excellent but you don’t get good benefits or anything until after you become regular which could take years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can say i loved the pay at the post office but i cant say its a fun place to work. I didnt hate my job but it is boring and dull because there are no windows and you work on this huge, black, concrete floor with a lot of noisy machines running the whole tour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really good job for a career that doesn't require additional school like College. Very fast paced for the Holidays.I found the worked to be helpful. Loved the overall experience.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
All they care about is getting the mail delivered that's it...you can be replaced dont get sick, aches & pains NOTHING IN YOUR FIRST 90 DAYS! Good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at the USPS is basically learning everything i a mannerly time framed. I learned everything and I love the job from sorting and unloading mail off the truck. Management is never a problem they make sure the work is getting done and that you being observe for everything you do. Hardest part is nothing that I can say because every bit of the timely job is worth it. The most enjoyable part is meeting and learning something new every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The United States Postal Service is a rewarding place to work. Things have changed over the years with the new hires. They're not as dependable and hardworking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had to do everything on a timely basis which was fine with me but had some folks there who were lazy and did not want to work as a team. excellent pay and benefit package. a lot of lifting. need to be in good physical condition to do this job.
a lot of noisy machinery but I did learn a lot about the mail flow and how it affects the public
good pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
very physical if you aren't used to it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some shops are better than others, but none are great. My last manager had been a letter carrier and had no experience in an auto shop, but had been a Marine and still treated others like they were recruits and he was a drill sergeant.
Insurance and retirement
Kontra érvek
Terrible management, lack of any support.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very poor management down grading to employees slow advancement treated like second hand citizens and has no concern about family of personal life . sad sad sad
Pro érvek
out on the street peace of mind
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for USPS Services was challenging but full of great joy. You travel to different communities, interact with different people, and impact lives.
Exercise, Customer Interaction
Weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job with great pay and great benefits. The management was horrible most of the time though, and little organization. The hours were a bit much also. Didn't give me much time for anything other than post office. Took a lot of time away from my children.