United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Barrigada, GU

3 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 267 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a Holiday Clerk Assistant, perform basically a majority of work as Postal Service Employee. Work is physically demanding of the body where you are dealing with heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, etc. of mail or containers. Co-workers and pay is good. Ideal job for younger aged generation. May not be ideal for older ones. Constantly on your feet and moving with alot of walking required. If you desire good pay and have the strength and stamina, this is ideal.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
job security and excellent cola and benefits for coming out of the military and being able to get selected to work with a prestigious company, worked at least 39 years and retired .

would recommend this job to young candidates to secure their future.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a seasonal clerk assistant during the Christmas holiday rush. I worked in plant operations receiving incoming mail. It was a bit stressful at times but the pay was worth it. I have made more money in the 6 weeks I've worked with them than I ever made in my entire life. If I didn't have a back injury, I would definitely consider going back with them.
Pro érvek
Pay
Kontra érvek
Long hours, Graveyard shifts
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.