United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baltimore, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Baltimore, MD146 értékelés
146 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 463 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a decent job with good pay. You just have to able and willing to get your work done on time. As long as you can adhere to that you will avoid most problems
Pro érvek
pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Management, weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I started working for the post office being a new employee I worked weekends all holidays and overnight. You are compensated for your time but it’s rough if you are a single parent. As time progresses you can get better times and shifts and only work overtime when you want. I am not sure what the new policies are since I retired. My retirement benefits are great to include health care.
Pro érvek
Excellent benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postal Service does not hire for full time positions, no benefits and only guaranteed 2 hours per day The probability of making full time status is at least five years in most offices ARC positions are for a term of one year, RCA is one day per week and must be available during regular Carriers absence, $18 per hour and no benefits PSE positions are mail processing and usually get 40 plus hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work in the Baltimore location.I have fun .I love the challenges the day brings.But sometimes people lack integrity with their self.So some don't like the work and they do stuff to get their selves out of working
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits are great. If you want to make good money while obtaining a bigger goal then it can be done working for the postal service. The postal service makes it very difficult to be able to move up with the company if you have gained education and credentials.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are a horrible breed of people and management is worse. I am looking for another career because I no longer want to work at a place that doesn't care about their employees. And it has been especially evident during this CoVid-19 pandemic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am very happy with the benefit packages and job security that I have at the USPS. When the rest of the Government shuts down, we are the only ones still consistently working. We are not affected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am hardworking, friendly , easy going and multitasking. I worked a seasonal holidays only. That was a wonderful experinced for me. I meet all differences people and came from other different countries. And it’s very nice to be one of thier friends. We work as a team. We helping each other and sharing food. In our break time. It’s a amazing experienced to be with. And some of them is my close friend now either we are located different areas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management need better screening practices for new hires.... and Hhigher management need to screen Managers better .... Bring professional skills and habits back ....Bring back people that care more about getting the job done correctly than always being right and a slave worker
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The money is good but it's slave work. Injuries happen. Disrespect in the work place. Nobody wants you to win. 12 hours day or more. Just don't. Just don't. Unless you're a man, they get treated like stars.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very active and self motivating place to work. It also offers promotions. The hardest part of the job is you do a lot of walking and standing daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You must work expeditiously at all times. Coworkers CAN be friendly. Keep in mind that at all work places you need to keep your personal business to yourself. Management and supervision are mostly rude. You must be firm and fair to all situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my career with the Postal service. I wish I would have stayed longer. I like the fact that we were working to please the customer, and we work well together as a company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice job to make a career out of it but i was only seasonal. Job worked you hard and provide long hours but the pay wasn’t all that because i was seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never Again, trucks are very old and filthy. Working conditions are very poor,nothing was updated at the post office I managed the job mainly they couldn't stop calling me in, for call outs. They DETERRED workers very unfairly. I did The Rural Carrier Academy and finished. To get their and push away from job. Called Names of disrespect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice place to work. Great benefits and ability to progress in the company. Management works with you to insure you have skills you need to do your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your outside or indoors earning good money. The opportunity for advancement is always there. Overall great company to work for. I would recommend it to others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked the job it was just for holidays really nothing permanent ... I loved every check I received ... Nice job for holiday but I don’t think I could work permanent
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was hard working, consistent, and fast paced. Management was 50/50 , no help sent out when backed up and helped only when a few people were on shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not wrk at imf. The turn over rate is very high for a Pse. They tell you that you’re gonna be working 3pm-11pm then when you get there, they make you work 6 pm- 6 am with one day off a week.... and you better not complain b4 your 90 days or they will fire you. It take dam near 3 years to turn over to a regular. They pretty much think we’re robots. But the pay is good. I guess...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits, great pay ,career advancements great holiday pay and education/relocation and retirement benefits uniforms and parking spaces provided great cafe menues