United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baltimore, MD

138 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 713 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Just dont.
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2020, január 21.
The money is good but it's slave work. Injuries happen. Disrespect in the work place. Nobody wants you to win. 12 hours day or more. Just don't. Just don't. Unless you're a man, they get treated like stars.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
A very productive workplace
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2020, január 18.
It is a very active and self motivating place to work. It also offers promotions.
The hardest part of the job is you do a lot of walking and standing daily.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's up to you to make the best of it.
Distribution/Sales Cerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2020, január 17.
You must work expeditiously at all times. Coworkers CAN be friendly. Keep in mind that at all work places you need to keep your personal business to yourself. Management and supervision are mostly rude. You must be firm and fair to all situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for.
Mail Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, december 21.
I enjoyed my career with the Postal service. I wish I would have stayed longer. I like the fact that we were working to please the customer, and we work well together as a company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Nice job
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, december 11.
Nice job to make a career out of it but i was only seasonal. Job worked you hard and provide long hours but the pay wasn’t all that because i was seasonal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
USPS talks very disrespectful to Rural Carriers Employees
Rural Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, november 30.
Never Again, trucks are very old and filthy. Working conditions are very poor,nothing was updated at the post office I managed the job mainly they couldn't stop calling me in, for call outs. They DETERRED workers very unfairly. I did The Rural Carrier Academy and finished. To get their and push away from job. Called Names of disrespect.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
A good place to work.
Customer Service Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, november 28.
It was a nice place to work. Great benefits and ability to progress in the company. Management works with you to insure you have skills you need to do your job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Good Job
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, október 1.
Your outside or indoors earning good money. The opportunity for advancement is always there. Overall great company to work for. I would recommend it to others.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Hello
USPS Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, szeptember 30.
I really liked the job it was just for holidays really nothing permanent ... I loved every check I received ... Nice job for holiday but I don’t think I could work permanent
Working at USPS
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, augusztus 28.
The job was hard working, consistent, and fast paced. Management was 50/50 , no help sent out when backed up and helped only when a few people were on shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Run
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, augusztus 14.
Do not wrk at imf. The turn over rate is very high for a Pse. They tell you that you’re gonna be working 3pm-11pm then when you get there, they make you work 6 pm- 6 am with one day off a week.... and you better not complain b4 your 90 days or they will fire you. It take dam near 3 years to turn over to a regular. They pretty much think we’re robots. But the pay is good. I guess...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
very fast paced
Mail Handler Holiday/Seasonal Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, augusztus 8.
Good benefits, great pay ,career advancements

great holiday pay and education/relocation and retirement benefits

uniforms and parking spaces provided great cafe menues
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
All in all a swell job
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, július 25.
very comfortable place to work outside of management, lot of different personalities in one place so sometimes it’s a lot that’s going on. I would recommend this job to others
nice place to work
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, június 18.
• Loads and unloads containers of mail.
• Transport mail and empty equipment throughout the building. Open and empty containers of mail.
• Operates and monitors performance of automated mail processing equipment or performs manual sorting of mail. Collect, bundle, and transfer processed mail from one area to another.
• Delivers and collects mail on foot or by vehicle providing customer service in a prescribed area.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Federal government for the United States in the mail workers
Mail sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, május 21.
I do not have anything negative to say about the postal service. A great way to retire off of 401k. There are always overtime hours at the post office.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
fast paced busy job
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, május 13.
starts off by organizing mail to be deliver on the streets. I've learned how to track addresses fast in my head. management is one of the worst parts of the job. the best part was being able to work alone
Fun Place To Work
Mail Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, május 7.
I had many good days at the Post Office delivering mail, the hardest part was delivering mail in all weather conditions, on all types of terrains. The downside to working for the post office is as an assisitant you may not have a lot of work to do which would result in little to no hours which results in little to no pay.
Good Work Environment
Poor Management
friendly and postively i learned a lot about the postal services in my 33yrs
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, március 22.
coming to work every day was a blessing I learned how to work together with other and customers are there for good and friendly services. my manager kept me inform of new changing the postal services had. I enjoy working with customers and my co-worker.
certificate and free lunch
n/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Heavy labor but good pay in the long run
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, február 26.
This job is known to be very stressful,and highly demand as well as time consuming. In order to make it through this type of job you have to be willing an motivated, mail carrier is not an easy 123 job it a lot of work,deals with waking up early getting to the station, gathering the mail an parcels, organization (filing the mail in the case) properly,and fast, loading up your assigned vehicle in a quick pace getting on the road ASAP, complete your route, possible overtime, keep up delivering mail in a quick pace,and get back to the office in a timely manner and drop off collected mail and go home. The pay an benefits is good in all but you gotta be willing to do the job. This job is not ment for everyone.😯
Weather conditions,dog attacks, negative people/customers
Good pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Time consuming, long hours, lot of walking fast pace
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
workplace
rural carrier associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, január 23.
not a job for people who doesn't not have children, a life or any other obligations. not for a full time student who has kids it was the most miserable work place ever
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van