United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baltimore, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Baltimore, MD143 értékelés
143 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 860 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits are great. If you want to make good money while obtaining a bigger goal then it can be done working for the postal service. The postal service makes it very difficult to be able to move up with the company if you have gained education and credentials.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work in the Baltimore location.I have fun .I love the challenges the day brings.But sometimes people lack integrity with their self.So some don't like the work and they do stuff to get their selves out of working
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are a horrible breed of people and management is worse. I am looking for another career because I no longer want to work at a place that doesn't care about their employees. And it has been especially evident during this CoVid-19 pandemic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am very happy with the benefit packages and job security that I have at the USPS. When the rest of the Government shuts down, we are the only ones still consistently working. We are not affected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am hardworking, friendly , easy going and multitasking. I worked a seasonal holidays only. That was a wonderful experinced for me. I meet all differences people and came from other different countries. And it’s very nice to be one of thier friends. We work as a team. We helping each other and sharing food. In our break time. It’s a amazing experienced to be with. And some of them is my close friend now either we are located different areas.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management need better screening practices for new hires.... and Hhigher management need to screen Managers better .... Bring professional skills and habits back ....Bring back people that care more about getting the job done correctly than always being right and a slave worker
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The money is good but it's slave work. Injuries happen. Disrespect in the work place. Nobody wants you to win. 12 hours day or more. Just don't. Just don't. Unless you're a man, they get treated like stars.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very active and self motivating place to work. It also offers promotions.
The hardest part of the job is you do a lot of walking and standing daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You must work expeditiously at all times. Coworkers CAN be friendly. Keep in mind that at all work places you need to keep your personal business to yourself. Management and supervision are mostly rude. You must be firm and fair to all situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my career with the Postal service. I wish I would have stayed longer. I like the fact that we were working to please the customer, and we work well together as a company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice job to make a career out of it but i was only seasonal. Job worked you hard and provide long hours but the pay wasn’t all that because i was seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never Again, trucks are very old and filthy. Working conditions are very poor,nothing was updated at the post office I managed the job mainly they couldn't stop calling me in, for call outs. They DETERRED workers very unfairly. I did The Rural Carrier Academy and finished. To get their and push away from job. Called Names of disrespect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice place to work. Great benefits and ability to progress in the company. Management works with you to insure you have skills you need to do your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your outside or indoors earning good money. The opportunity for advancement is always there. Overall great company to work for. I would recommend it to others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked the job it was just for holidays really nothing permanent ... I loved every check I received ... Nice job for holiday but I don’t think I could work permanent
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was hard working, consistent, and fast paced. Management was 50/50 , no help sent out when backed up and helped only when a few people were on shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not wrk at imf. The turn over rate is very high for a Pse. They tell you that you’re gonna be working 3pm-11pm then when you get there, they make you work 6 pm- 6 am with one day off a week.... and you better not complain b4 your 90 days or they will fire you. It take dam near 3 years to turn over to a regular. They pretty much think we’re robots. But the pay is good. I guess...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits, great pay ,career advancements

great holiday pay and education/relocation and retirement benefits

uniforms and parking spaces provided great cafe menues
Munkahelyi kultúra
very comfortable place to work outside of management, lot of different personalities in one place so sometimes it’s a lot that’s going on. I would recommend this job to others
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Loads and unloads containers of mail.
• Transport mail and empty equipment throughout the building. Open and empty containers of mail.

• Operates and monitors performance of automated mail processing equipment or performs manual sorting of mail. Collect, bundle, and transfer processed mail from one area to another.

• Delivers and collects mail on foot or by vehicle providing customer service in a prescribed area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do not have anything negative to say about the postal service. A great way to retire off of 401k. There are always overtime hours at the post office.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés