United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Asheville, NC

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 507 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work there unless you personally know the supervisors
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2019, november 26.
During my short time (less than 90 days) there, I was treated unfairly, threatened with termination more than once for nothing. I was told that I wasn't delivering mail fast enough, even though I was back before most of the other carriers. I was given my 60 day review telling me I had 30 days to improve. Less than a week later I was given the choice between being fired or quitting. I was forced to work .ore than 7 days in a row. I was made to work from 6 am to after 8 on most days. There is no respect between anyone. Don't work here .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Abusive management when you are not full time and most are non career employees.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2019, szeptember 11.
You are told repeatedly through the interview and orientation process that you will go home crying. It takes at least a year to become a "career" full time employee. However it can easily take 15 years. Until then, you don't receive all those great benefits you here about. You receive health insurance with an extremely high co-pay and deductible. You also pay $61 bi-weekly for the insurance. Management is often known to be abusive and under qualified (that is the bad part about the union). They will get angry if you sign your time card wrong or make the slightest error. You will constantly be given criticism. I have rarely heard one word of encouragement from management. Other offices in the area are just as bad and sometimes worse. You are hired because of seniority, not skill. Of course, the union does some great things too once you become permanent. The management makes it difficult for you to take time off for sick time and forget holidays. They do not hire seasonal workers like the other companies.
Pro érvek
You get to work outside of the office if you are a rural carrier, pay is not bad for no qualifications
Kontra érvek
Management is usual nasty, the trucks are always breaking down, the don't provide you with the basic office supplies, hard to get time off for family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don't mind putting up with bureaucracy this is the job for you. I don't play games.
City Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC 288042018, május 21.
Fast paced. Frequently regular carriers were rude and not helpful for new hires. Management was rude.

The hardest part of the job was putting up with the mind games the managers play.

The most enjoyable part. The public/customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Time Managements Skills Required
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2017, november 1.
The Postal Service, In an effort to improve its 'visibility to customers,' now tracks each employee via GPS. Any deviation from the designated live of travel - regardless of its cause - is met with intense questioning.
Middle management jobs are filled on a who you know basis, with almost no weight placed on previous job performance or experience.
Insurance, Healthcare
Kontra érvek
Long work hours, non existent morale, hostile enviromnets
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible and devastating to ones mental health.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2017, október 30.
The job is considered part-time with no benefits and yet they expect you to kill your self working 6 days a week overtime common if not always required and they treat you like a number not a person.
hourly pay is fair
everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strenuous work sometimes/ benefits work it
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2017, április 11.
six days a week without a set schedule, work sundays and lots of overtime that they will not let you out of. You can get wrote up for just about anything and feel like you are walking on eggshells just to make management happy. I have been offered much higher positions within and there is always a reason for them to hold me carrying as long as possible. Unfair treatment to the hard workers and they baby the ones that don't try at work. If you are good at your job and finish early, they give you more work off the ones that slack.
Pro érvek
Overtime available, work on your own on the steet
Kontra érvek
six days a week, work sundays, no set schedule, management never knows what is going on
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Horrible Hours
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2017, március 19.
Great management and people but youre excepted to be on call 24/7/365. your schedule is only given to you 24 hours in advance so you can never make plans.
Pay, Benefits, People
No life outside of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Got plenty of hours with great pay.
CCA (City Carrier Assistant) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2016, október 19.
If your looking for a well paying job with many hours than this is it. The post office is always needing help and pays well. It is a difficult job and can be stressful at times.
Pays well
Kontra érvek
Short lunch, no guaranteed days off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall fast paced work place.
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2015, július 31.
Productive work place with two (2) fifteen minutes break and 0ne thirty minute break.

Get to experience working in various department with supportive supervisory team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 33Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend the USPS.
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asheville2015, február 26.
I would not recommend working at the USPS. My co-workers are the best people I have ever worked with. The politics in the USPS only hurt the employees. We are told one thing and show another. The supervisors are so micro-managed that they can not even make a decision on their own.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 26Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced, warehouse type work. Bad management and very lazy co-workers
Casual Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2014, március 9.
A typical day consists of going in at either 12pm or 3pm. I can expect to work a 12 hour shift 6 days a week unless otherwise notified. I sort the mail as it comes in off of the trucks from the stations, send it to its respective destinations within the sorting facility and then send it back out to its final destinations.I have learned much about how the mailing system in the US works, gained physical endurance for working in a warehouse type environment, learned patience. I have gained knowledge that would be useful in other future careers or hopefully my final career. Management is very disorganised. The suervisors do not communicate with eachother or try to work out a "game plan" for their shift. This results in many, myself included, staying longer and having to do a great chunk of the incoming shifts work. The majority of my co-workers are lazy. And I do not often use that word. They are known as "career" or "regular" employees which basically means they can not be fired, thus resulting in them standing around and undermining management (which doesn't say anything to them the majority of the time anyway) and not working. This results in those who are not career bringing up their slack because we can be fired. There are 4 employees out of over 150 in the entire plant who are required to work 6 days a week and 12 hours unless otherwise notified,which is not often. The hardest part of the job is the management and the coworkers. I like the type of work that I do.
fast-paced work
Kontra érvek
disorganized management, bad scheduling, lazy coworkers (regular/career)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
An interesting place to work
Mailhandler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2013, október 18.
Working at the USPS processing center has taught me how to adapt and handle many different situations. The work is the same everyday but each day comes with challenges. Shortage of co-workers and equipment are dealt with everyday. There is a camaraderie between most of us. I think one of the most important lessons I learned from the post office is: an honest day's work for and honest day's pay.
Pro érvek
Excellent benefits and vacation time.
Kontra érvek
Shortage of employees, closing of the Asheville Plant.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is easy to see, after only a month of employ with The United States Postal Service, why snapping mentally is referred to as "going Postal"
Mail Handler (Casual) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asheville, North Carolina2012, október 16.
A maddening place to work. Every consecutive day spent as a Mail Handler (Casual) is a vast step-backwards in regards to the day that preceded it. "Supervision" is a joke. Employees stand around and text each other at every available opportunity (which happen to be numerous) when supervision spends most of its time in their designated office.

Boxes/Parcels are mutilated and/or missent on a DAILY basis.
Letters come through the conveyor belts mangled and torn.

Mail that should be expedited, typically is thrown in with regular mail. Regular mail is typically left until the very last possible moment to be processed. You get the gist.

Enjoy! :)
not enough to list
too many to list
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy place but very supportive coworkers
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2011, december 24.
I found working with the US Post Office in their distribution warehouse a very challenging job, but great coworkers. They were very supportive to the temps, and very friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van