United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Arlington, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Arlington, VA31 értékelés
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 339 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job:
1. Work place culture is great and

2. Positive encouraging team members.

However, there is limited opportunity for advancement.

The hardest part of the job is becoming a subject matter expert in a limited time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The United States Postal Service Office of Inspector General is an excellent government agency focused on improving the efficiency of the US Postal Service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its always fast paced and always something to do. While working there you just have to learn to maintain stress level while also maintaining your sanity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a cca they will give you so much grief just to bother you you work in all weather conditions cca’s work on holidays without holiday pay they just treat you like your disposable
Pro érvek
The pay check and benefits
Management and working condition
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are looking to get your foot into IT this is a good place. Multiple different technologies and applications. Mobile devices, printers, laptops, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They encourage doing your best, and reward you with perks. They try to be fair and equitable. This is a very good company to work for. Just make sure that you do not get on anyone's bad side.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was provided training and assistance from all the companies I have worked for and I enjoyed my fellow employees helpfulness in moving forward to achieve my goals.
Lots
Munkahelyi kultúra
When first coming in, they expect you to already lnoe a route. You have to use your personal GPS because most of the supervisors can't even follow the route map. They do not care about personal issues. Just as long as you dont come back to the station with mail, and in an impossible time frame, and no accidents. They could careless if you get attacked by a dog, bee or etc. They don't even provide water or air in the llv. There aren't any benefits for City Carrier Assistants. However, they pay is doable but is not worth the time, energy and disrespect from the supervisors and managers.
Pay
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opportunities for attending excellent free and paid FOIA training.

The FOIA culture creates close teamwork.

The hardest part was responding to requesters when they didn't understand the purpose of the FOIA or the privacy guidelines.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they really do not care about your life but the mail and package its ok working there but the environment was messed up. management need to be much better and open to other employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was not getting paid because my time was always messed up.was missing 50 hours in three weeks.it was a fast paced job but once you get the hang of it,its OK pros you can have overtime and work pretty much everyday cons they will most certainly mess your time up.so you will have to constantly take pictures just to make sure you get paid then you will still have to wait for the station manager to fix the problem I resigned missing 50 hours off of three weeks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a place to work if your of color. My experience involved working with different individuals on different projects. I must admit that this environment is also not for an individual in the Reserves or National Guard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have held many different jobs at the Postal Service and work used to be fun until AMP studies and our machines were taken out and the mail had to be sent to Baltimore to be processed. Now there are just not enough people to do the work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't do it management is rude, disrespectful. There are better jobs with less headache. If you want to keep your peace of mind and family. Just run the other. I regret it especially in Arlington,VA.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone at the department is really nice and welcoming. High Innovation and technology. A place to grow and explore more job opportunities in life. Respect is given to each and every worker.
Learning environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
This organization does not want to provide you good days off. but wants to work you very hard. they also have a hard time placing people where they are most productive.
Job security
Kontra érvek
little to no time for breaks and bad management, limited days off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company! I would recommend this company to anyone seeking employment. Friendly staff and working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Spent my entire career working for the United States Postal Service. I acquired excellent management and operations skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I remember reading reviews before applying and not knowing what to think but the minute I started my first day everything rang true. My very first day I started during Christmas season I worked 10 hours on my feet no training or anything I was just being told what to do by supervisor manager and other clerks. Only allowed one 30 min break when working 10-12 hours worked every single day except certain holidays management is impossible and disrespectful. I would be chastised for stepping away to get a sip of juice because the physical work wore me out. The actual work is demanding but i loved doing it it was the management/disgusting enviroment that caused me to leave. I suffered verbal sexist abuse from my "manager" people quit all the time I much rather be unemployed than to work in such a toxic negative environment. I lasted less than 4 weeks because I refused to be disrespected under appreciated overworked and not payed. My first two weeks in I worked 90+ hours on payday I received every excuse but no pay check when I was finally payed four days later it was for only 65% of my check because I didn't have an EIN # and they said I only worked 60 hours!!! I worked 38 hours my first three days so they knew that was a lie.
My advice go to school there a plenty of good paying jobs besides this that will not treat you less than a human being. I hate USPS
nothing
Kontra érvek
management supervisors pay enviroment just everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time as an employee at USPS, mainly the customers that became family and the staff at the particular station I worked, the job is very exciting but very demanding, would I go back yes but the potential growth is limited.
40+ hours
Short Staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job really requires a great level maturity, because you are responsible for carrying and delivering goods to customers homes no matter how important you believe the items are. Somewhere down the line the items you are require to maintain have been paid for, and it is the duty of the mail handler to make sure the items are properly received in rain sleet hail snow or 100+ degree sunshine.
Solid pay