United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Apache Junction, AZ

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 868 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
job is great, management hard to deal with, you can work as much or as little as you want, job is on evaluation system, salary same pay if you work 2 hours per day or 20 hours per day, management would push for you to be fast efficient and safe.
Pro érvek
you make your own schedule
management is horrible
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job. I would do it again in a heartbeat if they offered me a position. Great place to work. Loved the organization and independence of working there.
Fun, always busy, Independently worked
Kontra érvek
No air conditioning in mail truck.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was the first line through third line supervisors that made my tenor there unpleasant. They are very dishonest “ blatantly lie to you right to your face, knowing you can’t do anything about it. If you call the union about their conduct they make your workload absolutely ridiculous or nothing at all. They also retaliate by micro managing you with a microscope until they have what they need to fire you. It’s not impossible to work there as long as you do everything they say and not question anything they ask you to do no matter how unfair or dishonest it is. Only branch of the government that is trained how to be dishonest and cheat their employees openly.
Pro érvek
Teaches you to be humble and how to be humiliated
Kontra érvek
You never get two days off, even if you have been there, for thirty years. They really care about you and your family life! NOT!
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a carrier I loved it but once I got into the watery it was a complete difference. I would definitely go back to carrying if the weather else where would allow it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
all aspects of working for USPS was very hard work. I should have applied for point of service,not carrier. The trucks do not have a/c. that was too hard to do in the summertime in apache junction az.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a RCA the job was fast paced cutthroat with little carreer opportunities. routes were evaluated for carreer employees that worked the routes long term, and were unrealistic for temps.
Outdoor work.
Kontra érvek
micro managed and expectaion were unrealistic for RCA
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked working for the postal service, both times I applied. I do miss working there and regret leaving this last time. However, I am getting older and it was a little more difficult getting along, not to mention the heat felt more unbearable this time. I wish I could go back and I would try harder to stay permanently this next time.
Like the outdoor work
the heat outside
Munkahelyi kultúra
A business atmosphere. In general, all mail carriers are hard working professionals. Some supervisors are honest leaders. On the other hand, some supervisors are insecure with overall security of their future positions and are not concerned with customer service(internally/externally) but only with their personal survival. The union has lost the strength to support the members. The management is led by a postmaster that is in survival mode. Customer service suffers here.
The most enjoyable part of the job are the Great carriers and their personalities that make it bearable to work in the environment created by management.
decent pay
Kontra érvek
not enough hours. no job security.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés