United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ann Arbor, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Ann Arbor, MI15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 799 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a wonderful feeling to kno when u help out customers and they are smiling and great ful,that you can satisfy their needs.Everyday I come to work I know it’s going to be a challenge.
Great benefits
Need more staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is very poor managment wich causes lack of organization and disgruntled employees. This is not a place where people look forward to coming in and working for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The postal service pays good money but that’s about it. The management team is not professional at all. A lot of people in here don’t know what they’re doing. It’s very sad that the postal service is being managed by uneducated people who do not know how to keep it running proficiently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a RCA(temporary) for 4 years. I've been full time for a year. As a temp, you work until there's no more work to do. No benefits or paid vacation.

I'm at a big office and we're always understaffed. Ive worked over 80 hrs/wk every winter. This is not the norm for this position as they will only guarantee you 1 day/wk.

No work/life balance. Not ideal for people with small kids but excellent opportunity for 18-25 range looking for possible career advancement.

Once full-time,it's relaxed. Come in do your route and go home. That simple.
Pro érvek
No uniform, rural scenery, good pay for those with no degree.
No guaranteed schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and challenging environment that keeps you on your toes. Everyday presents a new type of challenge that you wouldn't expect and overall teaches more about yourself as well as capable of.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was in training with the post office for just around two months.
I learned a lot about how the mailing system works. management was okay depending on who it was.
Pro érvek
Great to have a opportunity
Kontra érvek
weather, on your feet, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
My position was temporary and in an unfamiliar area which played a huge part in my failed attempts to successfully do the job at hand. The company was not at fault it was error on my part to think I would be able to keep up in an area of unfamiliarity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers need to be retrained and need to learn how to treat workers, they have attitudes that is not necessary to get the job done during the day. Half of the managers are not trained before placed in there positions and I don't think thats right because the workers get tossed around because of management not know how to run the floor...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very political, and hostile work place. While the pay, and benefits are good, environment is very cut throat. Management have no employee relations skills and are very military type management. Never recognized for job well done. Only strive on the negative aspects of a employee work performance.
pay, benefits
Hostile work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's great experience. You encounter so many different people. It's an amazing feeling to feel that you make a difference each day in people's lives. It's an honor to be a carrier
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a Rural Carrier Assciate for 8 months terrible hours. They want you to have no life. No light at the end of the tunnel. Takes about 5 years for RCA's to get rolled over and only a year or less for ccas
Pay
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day working as a clerk I would assist customers with their mailing needs.Asking questions and answering the customers' questions in a timely manner and always with a smile.I learned many different skills such as sorting mail, loading trucks, international shipping requirements, and many more skills.The hardest part of the job was moving heavy equipment around and the most enjoyable part was meeting all the different people that worked there and the different customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
*Typical day is staying on schedule with assignment
*organizational skill

*Management great people.

*Co-workers very knowledgeable.

*Hardest part of job was the winter months delivering mail.

* The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to customers on mail route.
Talking to customers
Kontra érvek
Delivering mail in the winter months
Munkahelyi kultúra
A disciplined environment that is going through many structural changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
You receive no notice prior to working additional hours or traveling to other facilities. Management sucks and the lower you are in seniority, the worse your employment life will be.
Pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés