United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Akron, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Akron, OH37 értékelés
37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 438 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
When first hired was not told that i was not a regular employee, not told that my life had to be put on hold because they force you to work 12 hrs a day 6 days a week and always threatening you if you don't work them until you get hired in and then you work harder then the clerks and the clerks get payed more then mail handlers for doing less work. Management is terrible and always threatening people with writing people up, they try and tell you how to do your job when they have never done your job, managers that get into fights in plants just get moved to other buildings and keep there jobs and get promoted in some cases to Plant Managers or Acting Plant Managers even with a zero tolerance policy but if the same thing happens with a regular worker and they immediately try firing you and put you out of the building. just not a good place to work for, until the post office turns itself around and they quit running it like its part of the military and run it like a regular business, i don't see any big changes happening any time soon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a very hard worker, dependable and eager to learn. Going into this position I had an understanding that it would be a tough job. My efforts were not appreciated and I was not given a fair opportunity to grow due to time of the year (Christmas) and every day given something new and expected to make the times of a seasoned carrier.
This was the first time in my life I was made to feel like I wasn't doing a good job. I have always excelled and been of service to others.

USPS does not value their employees.
Kontra érvek
no time to even use the restroom!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Initial training was good. Poor direction from management once on site. Poor flexibility with hours. Low employee satisfaction low desire for team work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I quit 3 jobs to work at the post office because my grandparents worked there and told me it’ll be a great job to retire from but things sure have changed. They are racist and will black mail you. It is poorly managed they hire mail carriers as managers with no previous management experience. I got fired because I wouldn’t sleep with the manager and as long as it’s before your 90 days there’s nothing the union can do about it . What a disgusting to place to work at it messed u my lively hood. I applied to get my unemployment it’s been over a month and they still have me as a active employee so i couldn’t get my unemployment and I have bills to pay. What a unprofessional business they need to be looked into immediately they say it’s ran I can see them going out of business and I see why they are I’m so much debt the quality of management is so horrendous I can’t believe my dream job was a dysfunctional one
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a hard job if the job is not for you. Long hours, stressful at times, as my opinion a very disorganized organization. Working in all types of weather. They really make you work for the money.
Money
Not making regular for at least 2yrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never knew the post office would be how it is. I don't ever like going to work. Management talks to you like your a nobody. They don't speak or talk to u at all. U could not pay me 50 dollars a hour to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely hard work and long hours, but you have great benefits and great pay. You have to take the bad with the good. Definitely a great career! This is not my first time with the USPS.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work, alot of hours. Poor upper management skills. Alot of favoritism. But, retirement benefits are worth it. Pay is good. Working conditions are not.
Great pay
Kontra érvek
Steals your life. Everything is a code blue
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a very stressful place to work depending on the location and particular employees and management. Certain individuals can make it a bad or a good place to work. Most customers just complain whether warranted or not. New employees aren’t paid as much.
Pro érvek
Reliable work; benefits, vacation and sick leave.
Overly stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasure to work for a company that pays well and allows you to master skills effectively. Work hard to process mail efficiently and satisfy customers
Excellent compensation
Long working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was helpful and understanding. The job was not stressful. Nice and friendly co-workers and work environment. Pay rate was acceptable. Work hours were acceptable and overtime was minimal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work/home balance is not that great because I work almost 100 hrs. every two weeks. Dogs are a major issue delivering mail. The work schedule is inconsistent because it is rarely completed for the week and if is completed it changes often (i.e. having to work on scheduled off days).
Customer interactions, working outside
Kontra érvek
Work/home balance, inconsistent scheduling, dogs, and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but they required you to take a postal test I took many postal test and work 15years as a postal clerk and carrier and never given a postal career job worked full-time hours and was laid off. but still good place to work but sometime unfair with job placement. hardest part of job was working long hours in bad weather conditions being chased by dogs on your route. But enjoyed walking each day keep you in shape.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible job in the Heat, carriers have died from Heat Stroke. I myself had an incident. Also bad in the winter. I fell down and slipped 5 times one day in the winter with the snow. I have tons of anxiety with this job and stress. Management try to get you to do 9 hours of work in 8 hours and push you hard, your body will ache.
good benefits
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management and HR will take there time for any concerns about job description and if you're short on your pay...which is more than often... you will definitely work 6 days in a row... if you don't have a family then the job is perfect...
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Management and HR...
Munkahelyi kultúra
you work eight to ten hours, five to six days a week, the job is much harder then people think, but is rewarding, management makes the job harder then what it is,, the workplace can get out of hand at time with all the last minute changes,,, the pounding your feet takes walking and the dogs. Some of you customer are some of the people you can meetge
Pro érvek
meeting good people on you route
Kontra érvek
getting chase my dogs, and the unfriendly customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don't like to walk basically run this job is not for you. If you dnt have baggy clothes but have a nice figure don't apply for firestone station.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked 7 days a week and was shipped from office to office. The management is horrible and no benefits. The only reason I stayed as long as I did was the money was good
Money
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved it here not only because of the hours and great pay the environment and people were welcoming and helpful. Supervisors were helpful and gave great tips too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked working for the Post Office. It was only seasonal, but I loved my job and loved that I didn't have anyone over my shoulders telling us what to do at all times. I was well trained and just did my job.
hourly salary
seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the work. It was easy to do, and I could do it while listening to headphones. So, I loved being able to enjoy good music or a good book while I got paid.
Great pay.