United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
25 574 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 575 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
summary
As a carrier in postal service we should to be ready to work 7 days a week more than 10 hours a day, some week we do not have a day off, some week we receive a phone call in our day off to go to work.
Postal service is the most stress full place. The job is mostly psychical job. It's hard but at the same time is fun too. Few hours we are working in the office and few hours we are in street.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never short of hours, great coworkers, and team effort.
Great hours, benefits, and pay. OT is always available. Great team environment. Only downfalls are very little time off and last minute schedule changes.
We can do better.
Working at the United States Postal Service has been an honor and a privilege but we have work to do. Management and Supervision is seriously lacking as well as Customer Service. We serve.
Great job
This was a great job at the time. I ended my employment there due to moving. The environment was a warm and welcoming environment. I would suggest this job to anyone who wants a well rounded job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working with people inside the job and out side
just have patience and to hear what each party has to say weather its managers co workers and the public drive and follow rules bring extra water deliver with perseccison take your time reading to make sure you have the correct street and house try to solve the problems before passing it on to some one else
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for those without family
The postal service pays well but that's about it. You work where and when they want you to work and that can change at any time. Time off can be hard to get even if requested ahead of time and forget it if you have an emergency. Managers and supervisors are cold and uncaring.
Pay
Everything else.
Awful
Being a letter carrier is awful. We have too many managers and too many supervisors. Talk about micromanagement. If you like not having a life outside of work then this is the place for you
Total nightmare
Great pay, benefits. I worked 60 days before getting first pay check and received my last 90 days after quitting.

rerecommendEllicoCuty location
Great pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Post master runs office like personal warehouse of equipment, Management staff is lazy and makes excuses instead of solving problems, Payroll issues.
Rural carrier
Being a rural carrier at the golden gate annex was very demanding. There was never enough time in the day to get things done, if you did, you would be sent out to help someone else. 6am to 7pm were not unusual, except Sunday’s running only Amazon from about 10am to 5pm. Worked 7 days a week and they did not are if you put in overtime, which was great but with this job your body needs a break to heal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to work. It can be stressful sometimes
I love working for USPS. If you are a people person your love this job too. And you like working outside in the different season, really cold to really hot days... It's not to bad..
Expereience may vary
Very demanding, stressful, not enough time to be with love ones. It's a job that a single mother should not have. Most offices are short staffed, and you may do more that expected..
2,0
N/a
Management is selfish and don't know how to delegate work due to the fact most supervisors hired are not veterans of the post office. Most supervisors don't have management experience at all.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Terrible unqualified management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't bother applying here.
You be better off working at a car wash than the post office. They will "paint the pretty picture" for you, but you will get way less than they promise you. You are GUARANTEED 1 DAY A WEEK! And they would "prefer" you use your own vehicle, and if you don't have one to drive for the job, they will tell you to go buy a "beater". I was told it will take me at least 5 years until I got to full time, since someone has to retire, quit, get fired, or die until I got full time. Look else where.
Remote Encoding Center is awful
If you want to be treated like a slave this is a great opportunity for you. They don’t care if you’re sick or if someone in your family is sick. They treat you like a piece of garbage, absolutely terrible work environment.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Management, training, work environment, constant overtime without any notice, poor sanitation, never have enough Clorox wipes, dirty people, literally everything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is challenging at first.
The is a fast learning curve with many of the positions at the post office. Often times the amount of work and expectations can be overwhelming; at first. Once you learn the job, it becomes second nature.
Need more experienced management
It's a great work environment. Co-workers are always willing to help. One thing I wish they were truthful about job offer posting. No where did it say temporary, or seasonal position. I quit my job as a manager, thinking I was permanently hired. I didn't find out the truth until the third day of orientation. Management can use more experience, especially being veteran friendly environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They need ro increase pay.
They offer great benefits but the pay is basically minimum wage. The work is demanding and really dirty. When you leave your whole body is sore but your check doesn't reflect the work you put in.
Great Benefits
Kontra érvek
Heavy lifting and bending. Low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
The United States Postal Service is a great company to work for. Everyone is well respectful, the company has great benefits, and a wide and possibly life long career path.
Be on time
I jhad a very good experience working at the post office the only problem i had was the traveling the trains dont be working right on the weekend but othan that
Terrible postmaster
The post master was not a good boss. Didn't work with difficult situations. Took away my hours. Threaten to fire me daily. Training was done in St louis which was very professional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very fundamental learning experience
I had the opportunity to learn a lot about the postal service, packages and interacting with customers.
You have to be willing to learn, then work hard so that the supervisors can see your potential.

I excelled at what they gave me to do so i was quickly promoted from scanning packages to the pick up window.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés