United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 972 értékelés megmutatása
Simply Horrible
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, december 9.
Work from 8am till 9pm at night, no time for your family and really no life at all. Supervisors follow your truck to see what you doing all the time. Your always forced to sign a training a booklet, a month after its due, and your never fully trained on anything. Management barely knows what to do, Amazon Sundays is the worst because you get there at 10am and your scanning packages till 2pm then you start deliveries lol the worst place Ive worked at in my life.
Pro érvek
United health care with no co-pay thats it...
Too much too list
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but easy work.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warrendale, PA2017, december 9.
During the holidays, the Post Office is crazy. It makes for a busy, fast paced environment, but it also makes time fly. The only bad thing is it is temporary.
Steady, easy work
Kontra érvek
Your stay may only cover the holiday
56 hour weekly - Must be soldier like, and ok not seeing family
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ballard, WA2017, december 9.
I loved my job as a Postal Carrier but the way the managers treat people is really disheartening. There seems to be a lack of respect from both sides and generally everybody is pretty unhappy. There’s not much reward for working hard, and slackers can’t be fired so they end up getting overtime for being slow and makes hard workers lives harder. It’s a broken system all around. Definitely better off working for the competeiters. The hardest part of the job is how physically demanding it is. Especially when it’s pouring down rain, cold, freezing cold, snowing, very hot etc. Some days it’s wonderful, but some days are so miserable....
They don’t have enough workers which makes the job harder for everybody bc they pick up the workload of the absent mailman.
I think it’s a good place to work if you’re tough as nails and can’t find anything better.
Best job security
Kontra érvek
No time to see your family
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at the post office was a good experience for me
Window Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 9.
the post office is one the best job I ever had. I enjoyed doing the customer service, speaking to people of different cultures. I also learn how to do some office work and ordering. I sorted mail manually and got a lot with my co workers and supervisors.
Holiday CCA
Holiday CCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cut Bank, MT2017, december 9.
I worked as a holiday CCA. I loved the Postmaster! I really enjoyed working for and with the Postmaster and the other employees. For only working a part time holiday position, I was made to feel very welcome and appreciated. My boss and coworkers were amazing!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
a great place to work great!!! benefits
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, december 9.
Great job just doesnt fit me. its fast paced. emphasis on accuracy. must be organized. alot of exercise. fun dealing with all the people. you can make alot of good friends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Usps
Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ledbetter, KY2017, december 8.
Decent company to work for. However my experience hasn't been that great. I do not get enough hours to make a living. I don't have benefits because they are not affordable with my salary.
s/a
Manual Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, december 8.
This is a repetitive question which I already answered. typical day would include payroll, accounting, data entry and personnel functions. the management most of time was fair but you always had the ones with favorited. there was no hard part for me. the most enjoyable was completing assigned work.
distributed mails
Distribution Clerk/Acting Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dulles, VA2017, december 8.
use sorting machines to distributed mails to the proper city and state, and county. supervisor 4 to 20 peoples in performance day to day operator. fra
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked woking outside on my own.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vadnais Heights, MN2017, december 8.
The workplace culture is hostile. Management lacks people with an education beyond high school. Pressure to get the job done in 8 hours. Equipment that we used was old and sometimes difficult to use.
Pay and benefits.
Hostile work environment.
Poor management long hours
Mail handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pontiac, MI2017, december 8.
A very stressful place to work u never get to see your family and you have to work long hours the management is terrible the managers treat u bad they don't work with you on scheduling
Paid time off
Long hours 6days. A week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Very stressful
Mail Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, december 8.
All you do is work no time for a life or your family. Co-workers act like they are still in high school even the older ones. Management needs to change alot
The pay
Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worth it if you stick with it.
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley, NE2017, december 8.
You should have a right hand drive vehicle if you want to work as a Rural Carrier Associate. Make sure you ask plenty of questions. Stay positive. The union is worth joining.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 8.
It was great stepping stone with no benefits. Your work full time hours without any benefits and or PTO for all hours that you did work. It was a fast pace an tiring job working top to 60 hours a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Distribution Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aiken, SC 298032017, december 8.
The work was constant but productive. The supervisors were helpful and cared for the employees. The only thing I did not enjoy is driving an hour one way to the work daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service, scheduling, rural route management.
Postmaster-Roland, Iowa (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roland, IA 502362017, december 8.
Days started at 700am and the door closed at 500pm. Sorting mailing to customers address both in town and rural route. Scheduling, working counter and waiting on customers, selling stamps doing the accounting for the day. Answering phone calls
taking messages for mail holdings.
Not Good
Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ohio2017, december 8.
Unless your spouse supports you and pays all of the bills or you are young and live with your parents , working as a sub Rural Carrier you won’t make any money so don’t expect to pay bills and live working here. One day a week on Saturday. No room for advancement unless someone dies or retires. The sub I worked for was a sub for ten years before she got on full time.
Not many
No advancement
Very stressful
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 8.
Working for the postal service is very tough and repetitive. Expect to work long hours and lots of stressful days with lack of pay. They only care if the mail is on time. They won't care if you have a family or school you will work hard for decent pay but it's not worth the work stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Family Friendly
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterloo, IA2017, december 8.
Early morning required to be at work before 7:30 am, in order to sort your mail route for the day. This helps you plan out your work day for a smooth day.
Busy working environment
Custodian Laborer PSE (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, december 7.
Work is plentiful and consistent. Early mornings tasks were the same unless a situation derived and I was called to complete a different task. Supervisors were good at scheduling shifts and emergent work situations.
Government Benefits