United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 23 387 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
USPS talks very disrespectful to Rural Carriers Employees
Rural Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, november 30.
Never Again, trucks are very old and filthy. Working conditions are very poor,nothing was updated at the post office I managed the job mainly they couldn't stop calling me in, for call outs. They DETERRED workers very unfairly. I did The Rural Carrier Academy and finished. To get their and push away from job. Called Names of disrespect.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good job for people who likes to do same things
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, november 30.
Working at USPS is like living in a communist country. You get paid by the hour, not how much you work or how competent you are. So you get the idea.
Not bad
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roxboro, NC2019, november 30.
The hardest part of the job is putting the mail together and marking the packages where they need to go. Delivering packages and mail is tough. If it was just mail it would be a lot easier. Now it's even tougher close to Christmas and it's not fair to us.
Rural carrier assistant
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2019, november 30.
Run, dont walk away from this position!
Bottom line, it will take you 11+ hours to finish your route that you only get paid , (in my case, 8.5). When I put in my resignation, they begged me not to leave, saying, "we know your not really making $18.75 at the end of the day, but jobs are so scarce, most people just throw in rhe extra time."
NOT WORTH IT!
Worked 15 years for usps
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paris, CA2019, november 30.
I enjoyed every day I worked for USPS. I wish I didn't have to leave that Carrier job. I started as a rural carrier assistant with express mail assistance. Then dual carried for city carriers 2 yrs til i became a full time rural carrier with my own route.
Good company
SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shorewood, WI 532112019, november 30.
Good company with good opportunities, salary and support. You are kept busy which is good, makes the day go by quickly. Supportive management and workplace culture.
Stressful
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Paul, MN2019, november 30.
They will over work you at this company and stress your life out. The only thing that’s good with this company is the pay after you make regular. The work hours are terrible and often forced to stay overtime. Very hard to separate home time from work and try to schedule simple things like doctors appointment or things for your children. Very hard work also!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced, great customer interaction
CLERK/PTF (Volt alkalmazott) –  Isle, MN2019, november 30.
Very fast paced, important to keep track of time & accomplishing all sorting, scanning etc by certain times of the day.
The hardest part of the job is meeting schedules
My favorite part of the job was interaction with customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
thought mailman had it good, wow was i wrong
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rhode Island2019, november 30.
watch your hours, they short your pay, if you catch it, by the time they fix it, they short you again, its a constant hold on why am i missing hours and pay in my check??? also your only just a number, can t keep pace with others, something go wrong, they have no hesitation to part ways with ya
Well organized and productive
Assistant Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bixby, OK2019, november 30.
Working for the post office is very rewarding because it not only serves the community it challenges me mentally and physically. Plus my coworkers are pretty amazing to work with. The hardest part of the job was that there was 30% of the street signs missing, GPS didn't work in 40% (rural area), and I have had questionable dog situations I manage to escape by the skin of someone's teeth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
what I like about the job
PSE Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, november 29.
What I like most about the job is that it’s not hard on your body if you work right and safe. This job is all about safety it’s not hard on some work it can get busy but they treat us fairly when breaks are needed.
Great compensation
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, november 29.
There is no such thing as a typical day at work when employed with USPS. No two days are the same so the expectations, job description, title and end time vary day to day.
American Pastime.
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2019, november 29.
US Postal Service had given me a great life until I went into management. I cannot really complain as it provided me with stability for me and my family. I was told when I first started. Something is coming that will put the post office out of business. Didn't believe it! Now we cannot live without the internet.
excelente
Supervisor de Logistica (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blackwood, NJ2019, november 29.
excelentes beneficios y un pago muy prudente en realidad
Pro érvek
privado
Kontra érvek
sin descanso
Great place
RCA Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, november 29.
Different challenges but overall great place. Easy once you learn your position, nothing hard to the job. Patience to become full time employee but it pays off at the end
Work work work
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, november 29.
I was fortunate to have coworkers who made things better. But the managers don’t care about anything as long as the mail goes out. Which is fair. It’s a physical job. So be ready to Lose some weight. Mail goes out everyday. Except federal holidays. No matter the weather. THE MAIL GOES OUT. PACKAGES TOO. You also have no life outside the post office. If you have kids, forget about them. The post office is full of big kids. All you will know is the post office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work. Just be on time and come to work every day.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, november 29.
I loved working for the post office. The people i worked with was very helpful. They are respectful and willing to help you. The Post Office made sure i was closed to where i lived . My hours was great. It work out for me.
A great place to work
DISTRIBUTION ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Telogia, FL2019, november 28.
Overall a great place to work! There is team work and the customers are friendly! Some of the equipment can be slow, which is challenging at times. A typical day has a steady pace and it moves by quickly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hard and satisfying job.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pismo Beach, CA2019, november 28.
Work shift typically starts at 7 o'clock in the morning and ends when all the mail and parcels for route are delivered. No two days are the same. Volume of mail and parcels differ daily. Very seasonally driven.
Not A Good Environment To Work In
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, november 28.
Working at USPS has been a disaster. Management is evil! They all stick together. If they don’t like you, they will make your time there hard. The labor as a MHA is extremely hard. Everyone is overworked.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van