United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 23 507 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
post office
CITY COURIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2019, december 9.
lack of communication, management does not care about you. there is always work and overtime but it can be to much and they give you a time limit when to finish your route.
Poor management
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2019, december 9.
Really poor management(direct supervisor) with a taste of racism specifically at the stations location where I have been working at as mail deliver . It's better to work at the central plant.
Clerk
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, WY2019, december 9.
I miss my job at USPS. The union always made sure wee were taken care of. My station master was a kind individual, so results may vary. But the tasks were easy with clear metrics outlined
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, no guaranteed days off
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2019, december 9.
The post office is a very difficult place to start work, and the managers will often make promises that just aren't going to come true. The pay checks were nice and if you don't have a family life or any other thing in your life that matters it's a great job. Promotion is almost guaranteed if you put in the time, but it can take several years. Once you're in you're in, and the job security feels nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management should be looked over when it comes to employees discipline.
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, december 9.
Management should not be able to break the the United States Postal Services Policy, while disciplining regular employees for breaking the policies/ rules...
Typical day
LETTER CARRIER TECH (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Annapolis2019, december 9.
Typical day ok
Learning experience
Hard balancing work and family time
Horrible management
Workplace fun employees fun
A lot of great customers.....
Hectic environment
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, december 9.
The United States Post Office offers you a chance to succeed at being an associate Mail Carrier. although it is often hectic, and fast paced, It does offer a sense of accomplishment at days end.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work, with plenty of hours
Mail Handler - Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, december 9.
Working at the post office wasn't really a hard job. There is a learning process when you first get there, but once you learn what you're supposed to be doing it starts to become repetition.
No help from supervisors
Carrier Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, december 9.
Loved the job. Management is lacking in every way. Training was adequate for the job. The maps provided of the routes were terribly ineligible. Management were surly and made you feel as you were wasting their time.
very prodcutive
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hope Mills, NC2019, december 9.
They treat you like a number and they are always on you to move faster. They compare you to carriers who have done the job for years and make you feel like you'll never measure up though they keep saying you will. They say it takes time but give you no time. You feel constantly rushed and even if you skip lunch and avoid stopping to go the bathroom, you never meet their deadline. If the mail truck is late getting to the station, you're late getting back but they still expect you to do 5 hours of work in 4.

They claim they are hard on you so that you'll be successful and they see great potential in you. When honestly, they are being hounded by their bosses to get you back before 6 and you know that blame travels downhill.There is a lot of stop and go and stop. Often times you have to wait on others before you can leave.
Job security
Mail Carrier/Detailed Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, december 9.
This job pretty much offers job security, decent pay but not compared to other jobs in the same industry. There are benefit and they are expensive, no work life balance. I attempted to go to school and several bosses were unwilling to assist with scheduling. No work life balance at all and not enough time is given to complete work. unreal expectations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the day
Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, december 9.
basically is dealing with supervisors sometimes they have good days and most days they don't so makes us (employees) have a hard time adjusting, other than that its a great place to work the money is good.
Productive work place
Transportation DEPARTMENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stamford, CT2019, december 9.
Yes good working place good all around good invirament people were good very well astablishment clean in invarament to far to go to work benifits were good
5,0
Postal pros and cons
Electronic Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2019, december 9.
Overall the work in the postal system is great. The supervisor turnover is high leading to my decision to test the job market. My work is very repetitive. I seek more of a challenge in my day to day responsibilities. Otherwise I enjoy my coworkers and the equipment i’ve exposed to in my time here. I will miss it if I do move on.
see below
Clerk - PTF -Sales, Service and Distribution (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greene, ME2019, december 9.
I used to love my job. The pay is great. Communication is not so great. Everyone is under so much pressure. They keep loading more and more work onto you but won’t give more time or staff to do it. They waste our time with things that don’t make sense. I just wish they would let us do our jobs the way WE, the clerks and carriers know how to do it. Management is their own worst enemy.
They Need to Update Technology
Asst Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carson City, NV2019, december 9.
They might think about adding air conditioning to their fleet. It's 2019. Furthermore they should probably not hold their meetings like its a Gulag Archipegalo. Also, a more open communication structure between management and employees would behoove them.
Post office
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2019, december 8.
Good job. Good benefits. Bad hours and schedule. Very physical labor. Bad management. Bad employee moral. Very little weekends off. Very few holidays off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Based off non career employee
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 8.
This job is just a stepping stone to something better. My opinion, nothing to get comfortable with, my opinion. The money is good due to excessive overtime but fairness is not easy to come by in this work environment favoritism is.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
In Rain, Sleet, or Snow, the mail have to go.
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, december 8.
I love delivering excellent customer service to everyone on my route but when it comes to the work environment, it sucks. Even if your doing your job right, you still get yelled at by management. Not all managers at the post office are rude and lack sympathy but most of them are. Besides the benefits and the pay, this jobs is for people that enjoy having no life and don't a family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast and reliable service completed with pride
EXPRESS MAIL SERVIE CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, december 8.
The express mail service clerk is the one of the most rewarding careers at the usps due in part to the fact that express mail clerks are responsible for the timely,incoming reciept and processing of every single piece of express mail that is dispatched daily at the memphis processing and delivery plant. There is great reward in knowing that we are responsible for the customers satisfaction of the timely delivery of the usps most prized product( express mail). The express mail clerks are a small group that take great pride in cmpleting the tasks in a timely and most efficient manner
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van