United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 16 005 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Never going back
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 11.
I loved seeing my customers on the route and I loved the excercise I would get. But what made it not worth those things I loved, was management. Very stressful when everyday you’re embarrassed in front of your peers being chased down to your casing area, being harassed as to why did you go over an hour and thirty mins on your route when it’s timed by the fastest guy that works at the station. It’s very unfair. If you’re not fast on your route, you don’t make it on the favorite list.
Pro érvek
The customers on the route
Kontra érvek
Management cares about short times on route, nothing more
CCA - City Carrier Assistant
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 10.
This is what to expect as a CCA: Fast paced, a lot of mail to get delivered accurately, pay is decent but def not balanced with the work load. Supervisors are extremely disorganized, schedules are chaotic, you will have no life but USPS life. Forget about planning anything as they will call you on the day you are suppose to work and tell you to not to come to work as they will call you in on your off days. Schedules are SUPPOSED to be posted 1 - 2 weeks in advanced yet are posted daily and some days you have no clue when to report to work, I’ve been given a Sunday off made plans with the wife and bought tickets to a show to only have them schedule me on the same Sunday after I had taken a picture of the schedule and told that I was working..... Workload is straining that it’s impossible to get a second job or maintain a school schedule since they are constantly changing your schedule to business needs, some weeks you may work 50 - 60 hours and some you may work 20, say goodbye to having weekends off, say hello to baking inside the tin can mail truck (LLV), say hello to getting sick in a van with A/C as you are getting in and out of cold to hot and hot to cold, You will be getting in and out of the vehicle atleast 200 times in a shift, Regular carriers are helpful, The Union is great, you get uniform allowance when you pass probation and someone is still waiting 2 months after ordering uniforms, you can wear your own clothes with a USPS vest or opt to wear hand me downs, health benefits are expensive, if you finish your work / mail / load and get back there’s a 1000% chance  több... you will be sent back out to help someone else or take more mail (in other words pick up slow people’s slack), supervisors are known to call you and tell you to stay home as you are pulling into the parking lot, once you have delivered a route 2 or 3 times and get familiar with it the put you on a different one or just keep switching you routes on a daily and also sending you to different stations at any moment (business needs) so if you can make it through this for 2 years congrats you have made Regular and can now have your own route.  kevesebb
Decent pay, overtime
Kontra érvek
Schedules, workload, weather conditions, planning anything
Cca
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, OH2018, július 10.
Don’t work here it is run poorly. Management don’t care about you. All they care about is getting the mail delivered. You will be working late into the evening delivering mail. They don’t care about your safety!
Pay
great benefits
Finance Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, július 10.
benefits are great! Veterans start with 4 weeks of paid vacation and 12 sick days and 12 paid holidays. Lots of overtime opportunities. Micromanaged to the point of failure. Used to be a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
harder job than most people think
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kingsville, TX2018, július 10.
stressful job, most days are fast paced, you are timed on every thing you do, management is constantly on your back especially when you are just starting your job at the post office, union does not really help out like they promise, i really did not like this job because the costumers really do not respect postal workers especially dog owners with undisciplined dogs, being a postman is not what it is all cracked up to be.
stable job
lack of job advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management are lying thieves!!!!!!!
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, július 10.
Sick leave is a benefit.........but if you try to use it they will AWOL you and not approve your sick leave. Then they will lie about it. I feel sorry for the City Carrier Assistants, management will falsify your times and not pay you for hours you worked. Run away from this job, not worth the trouble.
Most customers are great
Kontra érvek
With out a doubt, the thieving managers!!!!!!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Office was poorly managed, hours were deducted from paycheck so managers could get their bonus checks
Assisting customers delivering mail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Haven, FL2018, július 10.
Bad experience at the winter haven office due to the management . They are inconsiderate when it comes to family issues, they will over work you without giving you a day off. Make sure to keep track of your hours because they will steal those as well especially if your not aware.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management always throwing you under bus for their mistakes
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Antioch, TN2018, július 10.
If I was hired 20 yrs ago I think this would have been a wonderful job to take. It’s physically and mentally exhausting. With management calling you constantly wanting to know where you are how long are you gonna be. Gotta be back by 5 no exceptions. Change schedule daily so you can never plan to take any time off
Pays good
Kontra érvek
Management talks bad about employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay, but physically hard job
CITY LETTER CARRIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, július 10.
pay and benefits are excellent. The union does a great job of protecting your job. Don't like the way management scrutinizes everything you do. You are watched by GPS all day.
great pay
watched by gps all day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Variety, fast paced,some labor intense
Processing/Collection Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2018, július 10.
The United States Postal Service is a good place to work. Lots of team work. Pleasant atmosphere. A little room for advancement. Jobs and days off are based on senority.
Friendly atmosphere
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Falmouth, MI2018, július 10.
I enjoyed working at the post office as I sorted the mail as it came in and ran the front counter. I would have stayed working there if was getting more than 10 hours a week to work. I was more on a contract side and if I had advanced there would have been great benefits and time off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fast Pace
Temporary Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2018, július 10.
the post office is a fast pace environment to work. you have to pay very close to details. the downside is that you might have to work as a temp long term to become permanent
N/a
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Holiday Term) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA 900282018, július 10.
I think they should pay more cause if you delivering the mail it’s not a easy job to do. That mail will hurt your back, heck an fingers. Working inside is the best job for the post office to me.
Na
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  York, PA2018, július 10.
NA not available at this time. The management is terrible and doesn't work with their employees. Chooses whom they like and are not fair. They disregard their own rules to their benefit.
ok work enoviroment
Clerk/ Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, július 10.
working for this job was ok with the pay but as fast wanting to leave work you never had a set time as to when you were getting off or coming to work, work hours change everyday
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
nice exeperience
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, július 10.
Repair, Diagnose Apple products by the help of different hardware and software and also provide customer service, nice job , mostly work on automation machine.
free lunch
short breaks
fast paced
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fair Oaks, CA2018, július 10.
I loved working for USPS it was a very fast paced job and very stressful but it was nice being outside all day and meeting new people and their pets.I would recommend working for USPS to any young adult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Give it Zero if i could.
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018, július 9.
One of the worst places i have ever worked. Management does not follow union rules, Stressful cut throat enviroment. In my office there is currently a manager actively trying to get an RCA fired because they dont like the worker. Can be 12+ hour days regularly for 7 or more days straight. My record was 13 days in a row. You are expected to put the postal service first and before all else dropping everything at a moments notice to come and work if asked. Getting days off? Be prepared to have a fight about that as if you try asking for any time off not only will management not communicate to you whether you actually got the time off or not but they will decline your time off request for virtually any reason. If i could give this place a zero i would. Sincerely hoped to make this place my career but instead it has become a lesson that people only see this places shiny outside and dont know the nightmares lurking within.
Union
Virtually everything else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun productive work place and fast pace
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Doral, FL2018, július 9.
I enjoyed working at the post office it has always been my dream to I was a seasonal worker. When I was evaluated from my supervisor. I was offered to go back with a great evaluation.
Pro érvek
We were able to get grapes and the supervisors was very understanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a great career
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2018, július 9.
This career is great if u need to stay in shape , it has opportunities for ppl of different age groups to start a new career, and make great money. Starting off you will have to work hard to prove to become a regular, and could wait for years.
Pays great
Kontra érvek
Work can be stressful during holidays
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van