United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 23 475 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Postal pros and cons
Electronic Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2019, december 9.
Overall the work in the postal system is great. The supervisor turnover is high leading to my decision to test the job market. My work is very repetitive. I seek more of a challenge in my day to day responsibilities. Otherwise I enjoy my coworkers and the equipment i’ve exposed to in my time here. I will miss it if I do move on.
see below
Clerk - PTF -Sales, Service and Distribution (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greene, ME2019, december 9.
I used to love my job. The pay is great. Communication is not so great. Everyone is under so much pressure. They keep loading more and more work onto you but won’t give more time or staff to do it. They waste our time with things that don’t make sense. I just wish they would let us do our jobs the way WE, the clerks and carriers know how to do it. Management is their own worst enemy.
They Need to Update Technology
Asst Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carson City, NV2019, december 9.
They might think about adding air conditioning to their fleet. It's 2019. Furthermore they should probably not hold their meetings like its a Gulag Archipegalo. Also, a more open communication structure between management and employees would behoove them.
Post office
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2019, december 8.
Good job. Good benefits. Bad hours and schedule. Very physical labor. Bad management. Bad employee moral. Very little weekends off. Very few holidays off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Based off non career employee
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 8.
This job is just a stepping stone to something better. My opinion, nothing to get comfortable with, my opinion. The money is good due to excessive overtime but fairness is not easy to come by in this work environment favoritism is.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
In Rain, Sleet, or Snow, the mail have to go.
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, december 8.
I love delivering excellent customer service to everyone on my route but when it comes to the work environment, it sucks. Even if your doing your job right, you still get yelled at by management. Not all managers at the post office are rude and lack sympathy but most of them are. Besides the benefits and the pay, this jobs is for people that enjoy having no life and don't a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast and reliable service completed with pride
EXPRESS MAIL SERVIE CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, december 8.
The express mail service clerk is the one of the most rewarding careers at the usps due in part to the fact that express mail clerks are responsible for the timely,incoming reciept and processing of every single piece of express mail that is dispatched daily at the memphis processing and delivery plant. There is great reward in knowing that we are responsible for the customers satisfaction of the timely delivery of the usps most prized product( express mail). The express mail clerks are a small group that take great pride in cmpleting the tasks in a timely and most efficient manner
Good Place to work
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma2019, december 8.
Good place to work. Hard on your personal vehicles for the amount of mileage you get paid. Could take years to get moved up to full time position. Overall good place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good pay/ Bad management
Other (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, december 8.
Management is NEVER about their employees. They are more about themselves and the minute they can throw you under the bus, THEY WILL! Management will NEVER have their employees back unless they are going to stick a knife in it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management , Supervisor Are PATHETIC !! Set you up for failure. Misguide you, disrespectful, rude and LIARS!! Very childish
PTF Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, CA2019, december 8.
Management, Supervisor Are PATHETIC!! Set you up for failure. Misguide you , disrespectful, rude and LIARS!! Very childish. Slander you for no reason.
Customer service
Clerk/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, december 8.
I left after 7 years because the customer service is no longer a priority and I could no longer be proud of the company that I represented. I believe in customer serving our community, our customers.
Good Pay
PROCESSING CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Willingboro, NJ2019, december 8.
A typical day consist of sorting out mail for mail carriers to deliver in there assigned routes. I learned that it is difficult to move up in this type of work. The management is terrible. There is no standards.
Excellent compensation but frustrating
Postal Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Skowhegan, ME2019, december 8.
The job was good. But hard. very demanding physically and mentally. Upper management decisions didn't make sense. It made it hard for us to do our jobs. But we were paid well.
Run !
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, december 8.
If you work at the Morgan Plant in NYC, you better have thick skin! Most of management is condensing, disrespectful and nasty. You are informed of mandatory overtime less than an hour before your shift ends. Their main concern is not you well being, but to get the mail out by ANY means necessary!
Working at USPS
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2019, december 8.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but the job didn't work for me. I was a city carrier assistant ( CCA ) I worked long hours with no social life, difficult trying to balance both.
Safe work place
UPS Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, december 8.
I work at ups for about 3years I really loved the job I just didn’t like how the upper management treat the lower people on the totem poll but besides that It was good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Laborer Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Teterboro, NJ2019, december 8.
very face pace work environment, management is willing to help the employees learn more so that they can advance in the company.
Its a great place to work for people who want a seasonal job or for something more permanent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waite Park, MN2019, december 8.
Bad place to work. Overnight hours are horrible. No opportunity for advancement. Treated horribly. Poor location. Bad management. Broken facility. Ultimately pointless job
Work environment
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, NY2019, december 8.
Not a good place to work. Poor mangers,supervisors, they make the work place look unprofessional. Long work hours, Cca’s get treated the worst, no pension not a good benefit package. They work you six days a week, cut your hours when it becomes slow.
Decent job, no freedom.
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKeesport, PA2019, december 8.
The USPS is a fantastic company to work for if you have a family and more formal responsibilities.

The Good:
- Good pay and plenty as overtime
- Once regular great benefits
- Plenty of vacation time, as well as constantly building sick time.

The Bad:
- Absolutely no work life balance (Especially as CCA and Supervisor)
- Brutal Start with long hours and 6-7 day work weeks until regular.
- The Weather
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van