United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 274 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Post Office
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 14.
Decent pay and benefits. Bad thing is you work about 55-72 hours a week. Until you become a "regular" your job is in the hands of management. The job itself is very simple. It is very unorganized.
stressful place to be
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2018, október 14.
Supervisors are not trust worthy. They will use you for their own gain then drop you. I never really got a fair shot to show my potential and dedication to the job.
pay
stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive and fun co-workers
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, október 13.
The job is what you make of it. You have to love working outside or you want enjoy being a letter carrier. It helps to get to a sub-station with a good management team.
Great pay
Kontra érvek
upper management has no people skills
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Dont do it!
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbandale, IA2018, október 13.
I’ve never experienced Work place bullying until I started working as a PSE. Management will protect who they are sleeping with or the person who is their favorite due to all of the sucking up they do. Went to the postmaster about the work place bullying that I was experiencing and he did nothing, but I was moved to another station. At the new station I was continuously picked at (which happens when management has a POW wow about you). Couldn’t plan doctors appointments because my schedule always changed last minute without notice. Stressful work place. I was punshed for getting injured on the job by management taking hours away from me. I would work 40+, then when I made it known that I had an injury that came from work my hours were cut to under 30 hours. I would be shunned for taking up for myself after receiving unfair treatment. Glad I found a new job and will be starting that real soon.
Good pay
Too many to name
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay you well but the job is not easy.
Manager of Distribution (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  MA2018, október 13.
For some people it is great.
What I look for in a job is
Work/Life balance
To be able to work remotely
Weekends off
Be able to travel.

I did not find it in my current position. I'm not trying to change the company I am looking elsewhere for employment.
Responsiblilty
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and to get a good workout
Lead mail process clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, október 13.
It’s a great place to work and grow there are a lot of nice ppl in the post office the best way to get though it is to work hard come on time and just be prepared to do your best
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Very Challenging Environment
Mail Carrier El Paso (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, október 12.
Expectations were reinforced every day. Employees always understood what was expected of them on a daily basis. Benefits were great, planned time off some times was revoked.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
productive
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 12.
Nice Place to be. You have to be productive, focus on what you are doing and follow all safety precautions. Be on time and make sure that you clock in and out on time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working inside the post office
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pace, FL2018, október 12.
Working at the post office gave me opportunity to learn different job positions while working there. I had to learn how to work in an environment that can be very stressful along with completing my task within a certain time frame everyday. I was able to deal with hundreds of customers a day and along with being able to handle any situation that may occur on a daily basis. Customer service and delivery is the main task for mail carriers. As a supervisor the overall main goals are customer service, to have all mail delivered to customers, have their mail carriers back in the office by a certain time safely, and make dispatch daily. Reporting to my Post Master and district was required daily to keep them informed of what was happening in my office. Completing many different reports and filing them daily was required along with payroll. The hardest part of my job was the long hours and getting my carriers back in the office by the required end of day time.
Pro érvek
career advancement, great healthcare insurance
long hours, stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Cca
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKeesport, PA 151342018, október 12.
Management is not great at the job.
The whole atmosphere is a rush to get out the door.
If you get bit by a dog your probably going to get fired.

USPS is a thing of the past.
Pro érvek
The money would be great if they allowed overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
good place to work
Assistant City Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thief River Falls, MN2018, október 12.
good place to work people nice and very helpful management helpful in all kinds of issues good team environment tough to go out in all kinds of weather.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Extremely stressful
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ybor City, FL2018, október 12.
Unattainable work loads. Deficient training for staff and management. The moment they hire you they are trying to fire you. You are constantly reminded that you are replaceable with any thousands of applicants. Most carriers live below the poverty line.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Rountine work
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, október 12.
A typical day as a postal start in office with the sorting and organizing delivery sequences of the incoming mail. It is a relaxed work environment, however you must be able to manage you time well. The most enjoyable part of the job was going from house to delivering the mail and making relationships with you regular customers on route.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Nice place to work
RCP (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livingston, AL2018, október 12.
I like working at this office. Need more hours to provide for your family. Dislike the fact you have to wait on a call from the Post Master if needed.
30 minutes lunch
Short breaks
Stressful
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Park Falls, WI2018, október 12.
Working at United States Postal Service can be ok but on the whole it is pretty stressful I had trouble finding a substitute driver on my route so I have to work 6 days a week a lot of politics in the work environment
Freedom on route
Weather and road conditions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Post Office
Mail Carrier/Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, október 11.
The Post Office is an environment that brings the employee down more than build them up. The energy level is very negative and needs more positivity within the workspace.
Pay, stress, negative
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hard work and hard on your body
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lees Summit, MO2018, október 11.
I have worked as a trainer for Serco as a contract employee for 4 years and when the contract was ending I decided to try something different. I have been looking for the opportunity to come back.
Money is ok
enviornment is bad
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
mail carrier
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Purcellville, VA2018, október 11.
I was promised 1 day a week, worked more like 6 days a week for 6 months straight. every time i had a day off i was called in. At least 1 time a week you would end up doing 2 or more routes because full timers called in sick
Pro érvek
money, easy for full timers
part timers pulled in 10 directions
Hardest Part of the job
Driver Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chelmsford, MA2018, október 11.
The hardest part of the job was the conditions in which you work in. Also the demand of deliveries during the holiday season is out of control, which is why I was hired in the first place. As a temporary holiday runner I soon discovered the endurance required for this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pays Great but no advancement!
Human Resources Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, október 11.
I worked in corporate for over 3 years, working long hard hours. When working postal and you have kids/family you can just forget about them because postal work comes before them ALWAYS! Bad management on ALL levels from cCrporate to HR to local districts including plants and distribution centers. They do not offer long term or short term disability! so after 20-30 years if you don't have a savings you could loose everything you worked so hard for. Overall great money but don't look for any advancement or rewarding opportuities
Great Pay, Benefits if Career
Kontra érvek
long hours, bad management, no time for family or vacation
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van