United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 977 értékelés megmutatása
Good Pay, Hard Work
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danville, VA2017, december 13.
It is hard to be optimistic about becoming full time when there are people there who have been there for 10+ years who are not hired as full time yet.
fun workplace
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, december 13.
great job great pay the people you meet at the job great. If you like working out doors and dont mind facing the elements of outdoors then youll love the post office.
Money
the elements
productive
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2017, december 13.
great place to work if you can get hired in. fast paced environment and great co workers. excellent pay and benefits if you could get a permanent position.
Usps
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Watertown, NY2017, december 13.
Schedule change with no warning
No time off
bad management-lack of communication
Lack of breaks
cut throat- impossible expectations
long wait time to become "regular"
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
great opportunity for advancement
Customer Service Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2017, december 12.
a typical day at was quick paced and challenging, middle management is a very rewarding job, you have the opportunity to work with co-workers and customers.
Pro érvek
good pay and advancement.
stressful at times.
Usps
City Assistant Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Hartford, CT2017, december 12.
The USPS is a very hard-working and fast-paced environment. It is one of few places you do not need a college degree to move up within the organization, which is great for a young adult who does not want to continue their education.
Usps needs help
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2017, december 12.
I actually love my job. And I love the people I work with. I do not love that I often work more than 10 hours a day six days out of the week. Management is trying to get impossible things done by asking impossible things out of their employees. The volume is just too much, and it not just during the holiday season. We need people in the office just running parcels and doing nothing else so we can lighten the load for everyone so we can actually accomplish our jobs in 8 hours instead of 10 or 12. Once again, not just during the holiday season. I wish I didn't love my job. I would quit. I have no life. If you're a CCA you don't and won't have a life while you work with USPS.
Everyone should be able to have two days off a week if they want or need it. Apparently, USPS likes to shoot themselves in the foot. Pushing your workers so hard is why there is low moral, high turn-around, sick-calls, grievances, and accidents. The whole operation is inefficient...especially the treatment of workers - regulars and CCA/RCA's alike.

Bottom line- Try to find another job if you can.
The whole operation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
handeling and delivering mail and articles in a timely fashion
Mail Handler/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellmawr, NJ2017, december 12.
My duties included the safety and delivery of all mail and articles that came through the building. I learned different zip codes and what each form was in the postal service. The management was hard they stood over you to ensure your doing the job correctly. The hardest part of the job was lifting heavy trays and moving them out as quickly and safely as possible.
the breaks in between
no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work if can get full time
PTR Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Crisfield, MD2017, december 12.
Great place to work if can get full time work. Different positions pay differently and you can't hold multiple positions to retain full time work even if there are positions available.
decent pay
Kontra érvek
not enough hours, too many specific positions
Post Carrier
In the position of Data Conversion Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS 672072017, december 12.
As a postal carrier I enjoyed the ability to work on my own. I also enjoyed being able to reach management for assistance easily if needed. The post office provides the vehicles and maintains their vehicles very well!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 12.
The pay is ok. The place is not that bad at all. A lot of lazy people. Nice cool environment and some cool people also. The paychecks are nice with a little ot
Paycheck
Na
Great Pay
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mineral, VA2017, december 12.
Decent Pay for the work expected, Great group of co workers at the office I was employed with, having to upkeep a second vehicle out of personal funds was a major drawback
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
CCA life
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marshall, IL2017, december 12.
As a CCA, in a small office, some say its better. I disagree with that. In small offices, you get loaned out to other offices, so you may work like 4 hours at your office and then get told you have to go to another office and work 6 to 8 additional hours in a town you're not familiar with. They can loan you out to any office within 50 miles of your home office. The other down side to being a CCA in a small office is that you have to wait for someone to retire in order to get a career position which means you have to work 6 days a week up to 12 hours a day, and only get time off if you get it pre-approved. The pros to working in a small office would be the support you receive from management and the way you get treated by your coworkers. its more like a family than a job at a small office.The money and benefits are great, but trust me you WORK for that money it's not an easy job. It is stressful, and overwhelming. definitely not for everyone but if you think you can handle it, then by all means, apply :)
Pro érvek
benefits, pay, management and staff
Kontra érvek
hours worked, distance traveled, lack of career opportunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great Job
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reading, MA2017, december 12.
Like the job faced paced unfortunately it just didn't work with my families hours and I was injured outside of work that caused me to rethink my employment. However if under different circumstances I would have stayed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Good steady job
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Prairie Grove, AR2017, december 12.
The job is steady and very reliable. Advancement is very minimal. The atmosphere really depends on you and your co-workers, it can very cut throat or very enjoyable it varies.
Slow-paced
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, december 12.
This job was very stressful and slow-paced. YOu worked long hours. The management was not all that good. The co workers were not friendly at all. They were not flexible with time at all
usps
TE/Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2017, december 12.
Good place to work and retire from. Independent job, work at your own pace according to the route. Working in all conditions of weather; pay is alright not the greatest but will get you by.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Overworked, Stressful, Not Flexible With Hours, Postmaster is a Jerk
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shenandoah, VA2017, december 12.
The pay is good if you can overlook the fact that your postmaster is a jerk who talks about employees behind their backs, spies on them several times a day, makes them drive a massive promaster for the smallest route in the building, which means you have to stop and get out of the vehicle every time to deliver to a mounted mailbox, etc. Takes years to move into a permanent career position, and you'll be working upwards of 6-7 days a week, average of 9 hours a day because of late trucks. Also made to walk 6-8 miles a day while carrying a heavy satchel (10-20 lbs.) full of magazines and packages on your shoulder.
Salary, Healthcare, Dental
Kontra érvek
Overworked, Stressful, No breaks, bad supervisors, no advancement opportunities in the foreseeable future
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
large volume of mail
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2017, december 12.
Mail comes in, sort mail. Open window, most customers are friendly and make the time pass. Learned how to do passports. Learned how to operate post office equipment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful
CCA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Segundo, CA2017, december 11.
This job is good but not to be working there for a long time. I think its more of a temporary job for some people. Most carriers tell me they should of found something better a long time ago but now its to late to change job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés