United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 25 853 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a carrier in postal service we should to be ready to work 7 days a week more than 10 hours a day, some week we do not have a day off, some week we receive a phone call in our day off to go to work.
Postal service is the most stress full place. The job is mostly psychical job. It's hard but at the same time is fun too. Few hours we are working in the office and few hours we are in street.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Plenty of growth potential in all aspects of the company and they value your opinion. Team effort involving all departments. Patient training for advancement and instructions are plain and simple. Schedule is flexible for all your needs both professional and personal.

The below questions are not pertinent to your company's situation if yout looking for a comparison.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You’re basically expected to work like a robot. Management has crazy expectations of you and rarely hop in too help. Very minimum training they throw you out to the wolves and expect you to learn everything in one go. Very stressful. Painful on the feet and body. Definitely not for everyone.
High Wage
No breaks, Hostile Work Environment, Rude Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over 20 years with the usps.coming a working with the wonderful people of the Usps great benefits and great worker to work with and vacation time and sick leave holidays overtime
Great people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Maintenance work varied from prevention to break down jobs.

Very good job training when available.

Pay scale is average for this specific line of work.
Decent pay and benefits
Sustainable future
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Post office was extremely busy. More often then not you had extra worked added on to your route. Pressured environment and long waiting list for regular city carrier position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a decent paying job, but the hours and days off are never consistent. Until you make career employee you will not have a set schedule or hours.The post office does not care about their employees, they are just bodies. Even career employees look miserable and are angry or sad all the time. This is where people who have given up on dreams and goals end up, the definition of "dead end job"
Pro érvek
good pay for entry level job
too many to list
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started out fine, 6 days a week, 8 - 12 hours a day depending on how much mail was brought in. Job duties were easy but the management attempt at bully tactics were garbage. Seemed like they had a quota to fill of people they had to let go. Constantly threatening you with termination with no reason given. If you have a back bone, they will always try to get rid of you. If you don't have one, don't expect to be around for long.
Its a job
Kontra érvek
Management, no balance, short breaks, constant harassment, no experienced or qualified supervisors. Only protect managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I used to love coming into work. Then the drama started. Cut throat coworkers and managers who pretend to care. If you want any kind of social life or time to do anything besides work and sleep, do not work as a carrier! Especially as an RCA or a CCA. Been working everyday, 10-15 hrs each day since Thanksgiving of 2019. Had stretches of months go by without a day off. Sleep deprivation. Heath declined. And yet they still expect you to give more. As long as they “have a body to deliver” they don’t give a rats bum about you.
Pro érvek
Free water and maybe a “thanks”
Kontra érvek
No breaks, no days off, drama. No life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even if you transfer to a different location, the Postmaster AKA Overseer and Supervisor will use you to rush and deliver twice the amount of mail and Parcels than their Career Carriers, decide if they should change your schedule at the last minute, even if you are in an accident will only be concerned with their run downed cheap non air conditioned Tin Can trucks so they don't have to pay the cost.upgrading
The whole agency!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with usps 16 years my life and hard work doesn't matter to them. I got hurt on the job because of them and they did not even want to pay me. I have no rights there and office thugs have harassed me since day one. one trashy thieving employee always thinks I owe her something, when I don't. The office trash gangs up against me and absolutely nothings done. I am tired of being mistreated over a job that doesn't care if I live or die. I am hunting another job after 16 years with this horrible company. Who says I have to give up my day off so the office trash who has always harassed me from day 1 can take a freaking vacation together. I am dying with kidney stones and My Mother may have congestive heart failure! I cant even work for myself! They hire me a sub and allow them to work for the trash who has always harassed me even though that trash is on an overtime list! I cant have overtime!!! I am bankrupt because of this sickening Company I wasted 16 years on! I hate USPS
nothing it sucks
its a sucky job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dont waste your time. The reason they get people in is to use them up for them to pay their older employees retirement benefits. Even if they "hire" you. Your not guaranteed a job. They just wanna use you like a battery. They dont respect anyone, even if you do a good job they wont think twice to throw you under the bus. Definitely not worth the time and energy for this job. Your better off finding another job. Trust me.
Direct deposit.
Everything!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have the most awesome Management team, she goes above and beyond for her carriers.. Work can be hectic but that's just the way the postal service is sometimes.. he makes it fair and wants everyone to work as a team.. I highly recommend applying for a job with any postal service near you....
Awesomely supportive Management
Kontra érvek
Sometimes grown women acting like kids..
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are rude and mean. They dint care about you at all. Only care about the job. I was work 70 hour weeks and then told to do better. I worked 12 hours on a Sunday and then told to plan better with my kids. I started to get depressed and have very bad anxiety. Was told from my doctor to take a week off and my manager told me I could only have one day off. I got Fmla for therapy and I got attitude from all the mangers because I was leaving work early
Pro érvek
I loved my customers. The public is nice to mail carriers
No breaks constantly working and walking 16 miles a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started as a Rural Sub and after moving up the seniority list I got a route of my own. It was a great job!! Once mail is sorted to thd route you leave and its you and your people. Great Days!!!
money, hours, location, benefits
its hard work!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great career with room to grow work/ like balance great benefits and they are flexible with the schedule very open when it comes to communication we are essential and they want us to succeed
Munkahelyi kultúra
12 hours a day, 14 days straight. If you like to be busy, and you can figure things out on your own, with slight to no encouragement, this is for you. If you approach jobs wanting to know the big picture, move on. This isn't for you.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Bad scheduling, long hours, no confidence building
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay poor management a lot of drama cliques and attitudes I worked at MPA very unorganized some employees don’t even do anything and supervisors are very rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
The CCA position is pretty rough. You're constantly forced into overtime and can sometimes work up to 2 weeks straight or more. The longest I went was 16 days. It really wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for amazon sundays and being forces to work sundays and holidays. Overall its a good job if you like money I never make less than $1700 and thats bi weekly btw. So about $800-$1000 a week.
Money
No life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning experience for future work environments. Questionable management tactics make for a somewhat hostile work environment. There really isn't much "service" left in the Postal Service when managers are hounding you to hit their numbers quota.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a hard working job but very rewarding when you hit the street love talking and meeting new people
It is a hard job to get used to but one day it just clicks one day
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés