United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 23 498 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Horrible work environment. Incompetent management
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, december 11.
INCOMPETENT management. Many supervisors were physically unable to perform jobs so they were then made supervisors. People in management who never performed the job of people they were supervising.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your experience will be determined on office and management.
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington Park, CA2019, december 11.
Expect hard physical work with long hours of OT as a city carrier assistant (CCA). Walking several miles a day is required and expect to work 6 days a week.
Situational Analysis an Strategy Execution skill
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glenn Dale, MD2019, december 11.
Great job for developing analytical skills to encourage efficient and accurate duty performance. Work must be done to encourage integrity of managerial performance and ethic as well as efforts to build rapport with employees.
Not ideal for families
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, CO2019, december 11.
Not the best career if you want to see your family. Many days will have you working at least ten hours as well management demanding you work on your non scheduled days.
Usps
CCA Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elyria, OH2019, december 11.
This company has not respect for you as a human being. If you have a family plan on not seeing them. The only people that would be great for this job are anti social people who dont have a family who can dedicate 365 day out the year too your career. If you can do that your perfect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy when working, on call
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maui, HI2019, december 11.
When you are working it is busy, loading all amazon parcels and sorting mail. Holidays are the busiest time of year, and Hawaii handles nearly all amazon packages.
As an RCA you are on call 7 days a week and need to be available,. Your other jobs needs to be flexible.
Healthcare is okay if you are single, but when you add a family plan iy isn't worth it.
Nice
PSE Sales and Svcs. Distribution Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI2019, december 11.
Enjoyed my time there it was an easy job and co-workers were nice and easy to get along with. Laid back managers and the customers were amazing as well
Good job with good pay
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2019, december 11.
Very good job with very good benefits. Although there isn’t a lot of opportunity for advancement because no one wants to leave their position. Very high paying job (for a reason) don’t get into this field if you aren’t ready for the conditions that come along with it.
nice place
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vermont2019, december 11.
I worked there since 21 years old and grew up in the company. after 42 years I retired with 6 children and they were all clothed and feed. I was happy to work for and retire
Does not follow California's Labor laws
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, CA2019, december 11.
It was nothing how it was described in the job description. They didn't train you they just throw you there and get mad if you made a mistake. By law we need to take a break working 2 hours and sometimes they send you almost at your 5th hour working there, once you come back they send you home. Very disorganized. You will think is the Postal office they will follow more the labor laws. They hobestly seemed they dobt care.
The pay is good...
Supervisor, secretary, window clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, december 11.
I worked for USPS for 30 years (retired). Good pay, hard work, they don't care about you as a person. Poor management. They work you like a pack mule and when you call in sick, you get penalized. They do not treat you with dignity or respect. There is usually a lot of overtime, oftentimes mandatory. The best thing about the job are the friends you make.
Good Job
Postman - Rural Carrier Regular (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boyve2019, december 11.
It was the job I expected and it was great! The hours were fantastic. The office was more like a family environment than work. We came in happy and left happy. I miss it a lot. The work was satisfying because you knew you were doing a good job because of how the customers treated me ... the customers I miss most of all.
Nice job
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, december 11.
Nice job to make a career out of it but i was only seasonal. Job worked you hard and provide long hours but the pay wasn’t all that because i was seasonal
Friendly, working outdoors
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hodgenville, KY2019, december 11.
My only complaint about this job is having to deliver mail in bad weather. The pay was great, coworkers are friendly and helpful, management was also caring. You really need to stay focused to finish in time and to deliver correctly but overall it's a great job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworked, understaffed and no work/life balance
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Okemos, MI2019, december 11.
They are so understaffed that they will work you like a dog. Breaks and/or lunches are occassionally denied by the supervisors or leads. They are forever telling you to work faster. They don't care about your car issues or other problems that may impede you from showing up to work. They will write you up for not showing up even after you have called to tell them and they said it was okay. This place is not the place for you if you have foot problems. They will not care about your pain. THE The pay isn't great, but if you don't care about getting 17 an hour and not a full 40 hrs. Then I guess u will be fine. Also morale among the PSEs is so low, they are always talking negatively about everything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Post Office is a On the Job Training type environment where you can apply teachings of management to gain core compencies.
Project Manager /Labor Relations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX 787102019, december 10.
The Post Office has provided me with many opportunities to learn and grow in the company. I have developed a great understanding about the importance of Analytics, Labor Relations and Project Management. Within the 30 years I have been at the Post Office, I have gained many core competencies that have propelled me to a higher level of understanding in my career, which have led to promotions and favorable job reviews.
Ehh
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bergenfield, NJ2019, december 10.
Place is ok money is sub par for the work you do honestly. Most of management is unhelpful unfriendly and untrustworthy. If you ever do get out of CCA you still feel like your being watched and micromanaged every step of the way
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your happiness is solely dependent on your management in your office, and if you don't suck up or know somebody higher up good luck advancing up.
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Bedford, MA2019, december 10.
Pros
decent pay with over-time.
better then most for benefits (ie) retirement, vacation, sick time.
your on your own most of the day.

cons
you don't know until the day before your day off if your getting forced in to work say good bye to plans.
working in state of emergency snow storms with management that could careless about safety.
Micromanaging, outdated and irrelevant systems makes an simple to the point job frustrating and harder at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good short term work for a single person
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Englewood, CO2019, december 10.
Worked at USPS as a CCA for 2 Years .. would have stayed if the chance of making regular had been on the horizon but it wasn't . There was bad abusive style managers and a couple of good ones . The hours were long and stressful often being thrown onto routes then given half another route all being done in vehicles that broke down all the time . I am married with 2 kids .. i barely seen my family in the time i was there .. i decided after being sworn at by a postmaster to " get my A** into work " on my one day off in 15 days that i had enough and quit so in short if you are single > hate your home life > want to earn a lot of money for working endless hours its a good gig .. if you have any family / social life look elsewhere !
Stressful, unrealistic expectations
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2019, december 10.
Don't do it. Just don't. I managed to last almost a year before the 15hr days, 6 days a week finally broke me down. The pay is great and (if you have a walking route for the day) you get a lot of exercise but just about everything else is a nightmare.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van