United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
25 574 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 575 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
summary
As a carrier in postal service we should to be ready to work 7 days a week more than 10 hours a day, some week we do not have a day off, some week we receive a phone call in our day off to go to work.
Postal service is the most stress full place. The job is mostly psychical job. It's hard but at the same time is fun too. Few hours we are working in the office and few hours we are in street.
Post office
Is a fair and equal employer they try to find the best recruit for office that needs a person and fill in a spot each office is different as in reviews
Sucks
Management doesn’t care about their employees and treat them like trash.. and it’s like modern day slavery. The management sit in their butts all day getting paid while we do the work and they are so messy it’s like high school.
Worst job ever!!
Government doesn’t care about anyone but the brown nosers!! They couldn’t pay me $100.00 an hour to work for such an unorganized outfit!! You suck USPS!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager is a straight (You can fill it in) will get Written up for anything and everything not just talking about me everyone That works under him Will force you in on your day off won’t allow you to take sick days even if you have FMLA Pittsburgh office is the worse anything you think of it’s there
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Awful
You may have to work 10 years before being a regular paid employee.
Old vehicles. No technology. Just a terrible TERRIBLE experience.

And orientation with the lady is the WORST!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very energetic place to work.
I worked at a temporary employee with a set Start and Stop date.
Our group worked during the Christmas holiday rush season. We certainly got into shape with all of the physical work required. We also achieved our goals each shift by getting packages where they needed to be in the staging area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is changing.
It is all about the location you work, for the most part. If you have a great post master and supervisor you'll be fine, if either or makes a different move, (higher position or retirement) the new wave will not be the same.
Plenty of overtime
It was a factory that served 365 days of the year 24 hours a day, packages and mail never stop coming through our building. managers were hired on who they new ad employees had to teach them areas they had never worked in. most people go along well. building held 2000 employees across 3 shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Stressful with little to no free time to unwind.
If you love overtime and would rather be at work than at home with your family or having any free time, than this is the job for you. Management will drive you into the ground to meet their numbers. Safety is frequently talked about, however you will be put into very unsafe situations almost daily. The vehicles are 40 years old and break down left and right, you work six days a week with no definite schedule. some days you leave at 430 other days you leave at 7 and you are pretty much forced off the clock at 1830 so any time you need to spend organizing or sorting mail after this time is off of the clock.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is hard, fast paced, and does not support family.
I enjoyed the customers and the service. Management lacked workers support and understanding for the mental and physical strain on the job. A lot of vigor.
Fast paced
Kontra érvek
Long hours no days off constant pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
You'll need a strong mind
Overall working for the USPS is fruitful, he high pay, little to no education required, job security, retirement, advancement options, insurance/benefits. Just be mindful of what you do... Anywhere you work in the USPS can turn into a competitive high-school... Everybody looks like adults but act otherwise.
Good Part-Time Job For Some
Don't even think about this job unless you're ready to commit your entire life to the USPS, reasonably fit, and have plenty of money already in the bank. There are several background checks to get offered a possible position, including getting fingerprinted. The training program is extensive and they will pay you to attend. 3-day orientation, one full day getting certified to drive the LLV, four days "RCA Academy", and about two weeks of "on the job training" with a regular full-time mail carrier. Once you are fully trained, you will only get 8-10 hours most weeks @ $18.56/hr, mostly on Saturdays. There are very few other employers that will take you if you tell them that A) you are never available on Saturday and B) you might get called in if a "regular" is taking a day off. So your opportunities to make a decent living are severely curtailed unless you have your own side gigs. It's still a great job in other ways, people depend on us to get checks, packages and medications which makes the job seem important. Don't accept if you can't withstand some micromanagement from a boss who never delivered mail. I hear it takes an average of over 8 years to make "regular", I hope I'm still alive by then. It's not for everyone, but I still like it.
Pro érvek
Good training program, get to meet a lot of people, many customers are thankful, mostly nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
Very hard work, low hours
Baltimore Post Office
Great company to work for career wise.
The pay is excellent. The hours could be more flexible but they worked for me.

It's a shame that my department was abolished.
Great company
United States postal services provides great benefits; paid vacation; excellent pay; overtime; has a union; provides training programs; upper mobility.
Pro érvek
Provides several working shifts in processing.
A lot of overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good wages and nice bosses
Can make money here. It's fun to drive, but not good in the bad weather. Some vehicles are so old then air conditions & heaters are not work well. Supervisors are very helpful.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never really had a chance to express how I felt about certain things
Working here Monday thru Friday was a struggle I couldn’t really focus, I didn’t get any sleep at all after coming home. And at the time of me working here i was on my last year of high school
Very poor company
The benefits are good if you can tough it out to make regular, however that’s a long process, and you don’t get benefits right off the bat. When you are just starting you get some incentives but not many
Money
Kontra érvek
Poor management, treated less than human, managers lie
Poor Management Union Sucks
Horrible place to work Don’t do it! Management lies and is incompetent. Micromanagement. No communication. PTF coming in and forever. Medical is expensive.
Run
Lifechanging
After working in the private sector 12 years, USPS was quite an experience. I worked in several positions including temporary. In the beginning, there was a very supportive environment but even then I noticed there were a good amount of slackers and people just in it for the paycheck. I left after 12 years. Reason: Cronyism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slavery isn't dead, its called the Postal Service.
The United Postal Service is a slave driving environment that pits getting the work done as fast as you can over safety. Equipment is non employee friendly, there are hazards at every location and it is always your fault if you get hurt. Its a hurry up attitude that offers little to no respect for each and every individual. Its not a job, its slavery.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés