United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Transitional Employee

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 24 545 értékelés megtekintése
Lack of training
I enjoyed morning working for the USPS. I arrived to worked early every morning. I learned it is always something to learned. Management was poor, in their directions and fair judgments. Culture was not so diverse at the time of 2008 to 2009. The hardest part is walking for almost eight hours with 30 minutes for lunch. I love the purpose behind the position accuracy and being punctual.
Delivering mail
Kontra érvek
Time for walking routes delivering I was a substituted.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love being micro-managed and working for a poorly organized organization, the USPS is for you!
I enjoyed the people I worked with and when the weather is nice and the mail is light, you can have great days. But with so many unions coming together (rural carriers, city carriers, clerks, management) in one spot, everyone really only wants what is best for them and there is zero team work. There is a reason the USPS loses billions every quarter.
Productive active fast pace
hard work
learned types of mail

fun

all races

noise dust, favoritism hardest

pay good overtime enjoyable

nice people for ever, great xmas presents
Pro érvek
eat good nice eating places near
Kontra érvek
overtime two hours everyday announcing name on intercom
Postal work you say?
Training consisted of multiple machines and sorting processes. Manual and automated mail sorting made fun and a great environment to work in. Overtime was available and at times required during the holiday season.
Great exercise
A typical day at work will include sorting mail lifting heavy items and could include a lot of walking while carrying heavy items in all weather
good pay
all weather
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Active and rewarding work
I enjoyed the mental challenge of memorizing and collating mail for sometimes+500 customer addresses per route. The physical challenge of carrying mail door-to-door was mitigated by the warmth of the customers on the mail route who anticipated their mail everyday. I loved my coworkers and miss the camaraderie of working to, "hit the street."
Pro érvek
Personal satisfaction when the mental and physical work was complete.
Kontra érvek
Being part of a military family meant never becoming full-time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great workplace with interesting people and great customers.
There is no such thing as a typical workday at the U.S. Post Office. Some days I prepared the mail for delivery and delivered the mail to residential and business customers. Other days I delivered only packages. Some days all I was scheduled to do was collect outgoing mail and parcels from customers. I worked with a great management team and I had the pleasure to work with many great co-workers. The hardest part of the job was not being able to solve each and every customer problem. The most enjoyable part of the job was the smiles I received when I delivered packages on Christmas day to those who were unaware that we delivered parcels on Christmas.That was an amazing feeling.
Pro érvek
The opportunity to solve problems, great co-workers and customers.
Kontra érvek
Not being able to solve some of my customer's problems.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
United States Postal Service is not for everybody.
8-9 hours a day 6 days a week, everything to do with delivering mail, boxing by address, checking/walking, bending, reaching and sending out to relay boxes. Working for a good group of supervisors, and co-workers. Working in good and bad weather, handling mail bags weighing up to 70 lbs. Helping and meeting new people while working in varying conditions.
Pro érvek
sometimes free cookies in the morning.
Kontra érvek
no healthcare or sick time i was a temp for 6 years.
ok
Was a fill in city carrier, knew up to six different towns and eight different walking routes, was always pushed to go faster no matter how fast you went.
3,0
busy place
I learned how to delivermail in a timely fashion.
I leanred people addresses.
weather, weekends
first shift, light management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great hours and benefits.
Preforming a much need service for your community and country. Having the ability to responsibly deliver mail and packages.
Pro érvek
great benefits and lots of paid holidays.
Kontra érvek
waiting to get in full time work force.
További United States Postal Service-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés