United States Postal Service
3,4 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Seasonal Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 27 119 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with UPS for the holiday season. The hours were flexible and the pay rate was about average. The driver I assisted was always time efficient and friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like being on the move & can handle continual lifting of packages of varying weights it's a great job, but if you have any difficulty with lifting, or being on your feet 8 + hours a day at times, it's not the best fit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a hard job but workers were the worst. Both men/ women foul mouthed. If you asked questions was yelled at. Very abusive & vicious place & dirty!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with excellent managers, love the work ethics of my fellow employees, If you love to hustle and earn your money then this is definitely for you!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like any job in that field you have to work hard physically. Lots of overtime available during this period. I am grateful for the opportunity. No regrets.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the postal service was a learning experience. It teaches people how to be work as a team. Working for the postal service you learn to make money while its money to be made.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a seasonal clerk assistant during the Christmas holiday rush. I worked in plant operations receiving incoming mail. It was a bit stressful at times but the pay was worth it. I have made more money in the 6 weeks I've worked with them than I ever made in my entire life. If I didn't have a back injury, I would definitely consider going back with them.
Pay
Long hours, Graveyard shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Got to meet great customers. Learned the process of delivering packages. Learned good customer service. The enjoyable part of the job was getting along with the drivers I was helping.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great experience. I got a chance to see what it takes daily for mail to get process.Next year I will sign up again to make the extra money for the holiday season. Great experience.
extra money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work. It is a climate-controlled warehouse with a relaxed atmosphere. The work is not bad. I was in charge of monitoring a package sorting machine to enxure that parcels/encelopes/bags would not pile up. I also weighed/scanned/labeled bags (via postal scales) to enxure accurate shipping information. I used a pallet jack to transport Gaylord boxes on pallets to staging area.
Friendly work place.
Kontra érvek
Requires standing, bending, reaching.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your time goes by quickly, because you are constantly moving. It was decent for side money, however you only got paid $10.50/hour. I enjoyed working with UPS.
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy days part time during Christmas mail comes from every where never write fragile on a package co workers nice trainers were great busy times Christmas cookies
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at UPS was a good experience for me. I started learning security guidelines, health guidelines, and good delivery protocols at the first day of training. When it came to the time to utilize what I had learned in training in the real world, it helped to the point where I felt confident in where I delivered my package.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A sit-in group interview and some paperwork and you too can play Santa during Christmas, making deliveries all across your fair city. Not a bad way to earn some extra money, but unless you were planning to make this a career, it really is only temporary.
Easy and fun environment
Kontra érvek
Learn as you do environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day for me usually started around noon time and lasted until nine at night, sometimes earlier or later, depending on how many packages you have. The hardest part of the job was trying to stay ahead of the schedule but knowing that they will call you with more packages to deliver that night.
Pro érvek
On your own schedule, you get done as much as you feel that you can
Kontra érvek
Quick paced workday, trucks have heating problems in the winter
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy working there,and it was fun,if i could do the hrs for a new worker i will,but the hrs they looking for i can't and i would be on time,over all UPS is great,thnx to them for seasonal,keep up the good work
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked without supervision which was the best part of the job. Ran multiple routes and also trained new employees. Work pace was pretty smooth. it was a good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed the job, they just have unrealistic expectations. The management I had was very effective until they contradicted each other to the point of most of us not knowing who to listen to or what our job was supposed to be. I would work for UPS again without hesitation. If you are willing to work hard and have some crazy early morning hours go for it! Wonderful benefits and pay!
Benefits and Pay
Kontra érvek
Crazy hours and working hard in the extreme weather.
Munkahelyi kultúra
had to move hundreds of lbs of freight in and out of trucks, relocate to distribution centers and work with equipment that did not meet safety requirements.
great pay
Kontra érvek
not able to find teamwork mentality/get breaks/advance in work skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked there for a month and I was a seasonal helper. I assisted the driver every day in delivering packages. I enjoyed the fast-paced environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS is a very disorganized establishment. It may have just been the station I was assigned, but management was unprofessional and did not know how to manage its employees properly. Employees are rude to customers and each other and seem to get no penalization. Some carriers were loud, rude, and constantly complained. As a seasonal employee, they will work you to the bone, watch you while you throw mail (as if it's really so complicated that you will no doubt screw up), and rush you when you're already moving fast and steady. You will have to work on Sunday and they will sometimes make you work outside of your schedule with no prior warning. There will also be employees who stand around and get paid to do literally NOTHING, while you work hard for your money. Work here at the sake of your own sanity!
Pro érvek
high hourly rate, temporary position
Kontra érvek
long hours, short breaks, negative environment, rude employees