United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 909 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 181 értékelés megtekintése
N/a
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Crossville, TN2019, december 21.
I’ve worked as a sub for the Crossville post office for 3 years. The only way you go full time is when someone retires or quits. The post office can work us subs as many hours as they want and 7 days a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
2,0
What I learned
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, TN2019, december 21.
Once you become a career carrier and have the same route everyday , working for the post office might be a decent job. Unfortunately, it will takes at a minimum 2 years to potentially get to this position in some locations 10 plus. They expect you to be able to do 10 hours of work in an 8 hour day. Zero quality of life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job if you dont have family
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2019, december 18.
Hard work but pay is good. You get alot of overtime sometimes more than you liked. Supervisor are consistently changing and customers can sometimes be very demanding.
Productive and Physical work
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, december 18.
A very physical position that will keep you in shape, yet if management is not in order the postal workers will be out of order. but overall a good place to work because of the co workers that keep you movitated.
Uspo
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monticello, IN2019, december 17.
Rural routes are huge and RCA's are few in comparison to city carriers. Employees work into their 70's so small chances for advancement into full time carrier. Mail trucks are small and inadequate in relationship to delivery volume.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
people working togeter
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wimberley, TX2019, december 17.
working with others is a good way for other to build relationships that help us get the results that customers are happy with in getting their mail at good time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Part time Help BEWARE!
Rural Route Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mebane, NC2019, december 16.
If your looking to be part time help. Just beware the training process is slack. They want you to fail so that you will be fired. Then full time employees will pick up your routes and make overtime money.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Temp delivery
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Natural Bridge Station, VA2019, december 15.
The employees in the PO that I was assigned to in my training for 2 day.
I learned they were rude and lied. Did not take me long to see that.
The pay is not all that when you are being tracked. You also have to write down if you go to the bathroom and then take 5 min off of your time.
The best training for 2 weeks in Roanoke and I did learn some interesting things about the PO
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard job but worth the benefits
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Easley, SC2019, december 15.
Job was difficult at times but rewarding. Christmas is the hardest season but pay and benefits are good. Must be able to lift a lot sometimes. Once you get out of the office on the route the job is real good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If they gave better wages, then they would get less turnover rate!
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aptos, CA2019, december 15.
Be cautious when you apply as a Rural Carrier Associate. They are going to cheat you on your hard work with something awful called “Evaluated Hours”. During the first 5 pay periods of this new job, you will get paid hourly; but after those 5 pay periods, be prepared to only get paid 8 hours daily even if you work more than 8 hours a day. Some days you will end up working 12 hours, but only get paid for 8 hours. *I do not know how this is even legal*. They do not even tell you this on their job posting(s). So, do your research before you apply for this job or any job at the Post Office. They will not even tell you about “evaluated hours” during your orientation or the academy (and they only say that it will be $18.19 an hour).. The only place they will tell you is when you are three pay periods in and just drop the bomb on you after you are done with your route! You say, is not even that hard of a job! I will tell you that it is: You have to memorize a route with at least 600 stops and try to do it within their evaluated time (my former office was 8.5). On top of that, you will have to put 100-200 boxes (e.g., parcels) in order before you leave without the help of any form of technology (like the USPS mail carrier scanner that the city carriers are paid more to use). Also, a lot of veteran RCA’s will tell you that it will even out in the future when you finally learn the route by heart, like the back of your hand, and finish a lot earlier. However, that will take you forever and it will never, ever even out. If you work about 12 hours each day, then you will be getting paid  több... under minimum wage. Good luck with whatever you end up choosing to do.  kevesebb
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
19yrs service - harassing - 10-12hr days for 8hr pay (evaluated rate)
rural carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2019, december 14.
no breaks 30min unpaid lunch but never any time to tke it . rushed from start to finished no place for advancement. can only become post master of small post office which would pay less.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Review summary
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pelion, SC2019, december 13.
I feel like RCA''s are underappreciated and should be allowed to earn holiday and sick pay. The post office in general caters to the office personnel.
Could be better
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bellefonte, PA2019, december 12.
Management sucks
Coworkers never happy
Hardly see your family
Ur seen but not heard
Stressed all the time
High expections
No time to have lunch but u have to take one
No advances
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Situational Analysis an Strategy Execution skill
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glenn Dale, MD2019, december 11.
Great job for developing analytical skills to encourage efficient and accurate duty performance. Work must be done to encourage integrity of managerial performance and ethic as well as efforts to build rapport with employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy when working, on call
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maui, HI2019, december 11.
When you are working it is busy, loading all amazon parcels and sorting mail. Holidays are the busiest time of year, and Hawaii handles nearly all amazon packages.
As an RCA you are on call 7 days a week and need to be available,. Your other jobs needs to be flexible.
Healthcare is okay if you are single, but when you add a family plan iy isn't worth it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Good job with good pay
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2019, december 11.
Very good job with very good benefits. Although there isn’t a lot of opportunity for advancement because no one wants to leave their position. Very high paying job (for a reason) don’t get into this field if you aren’t ready for the conditions that come along with it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good Job
Postman - Rural Carrier Regular (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boyve2019, december 11.
It was the job I expected and it was great! The hours were fantastic. The office was more like a family environment than work. We came in happy and left happy. I miss it a lot. The work was satisfying because you knew you were doing a good job because of how the customers treated me ... the customers I miss most of all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Rural Carrier Associate at USPS
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsfield, MA2019, december 10.
I found contrary to what I believed the Post Office does not offer a stable career, opportunity, benefits, or even pays the wages promised. When you start as a rural carrier associate you are in a craft meaning non union non benefit if your lucky and its at a large office the post office will provided a vehicle otherwise its your car (very bad).

1.) the position will advertise 18.20 a hour but it wont state that you are given a route that route has approved hours lets 8; so when you work if you work 11-12 hours (which will happen frequently) you be paid for 8 hours meaning the true wage is going to 13-14 bucks an hour.

2.) the payroll is the worst I have seen, hours even days were omitted from my paycheck this is NOT isolated it is happening in Boston, New York and San Jose; management makes unfair rules and then can not comply with those rules and it is not just rural carriers either city carriers have this problem as well. The only time my paycheck even came close reconciling was the week after I resigned.

3.) Stability and Job security - there is none employees are terminated for leaving mail trucks running to warm up in the morning, for backing up to mailboxes, for going into driveways. Let say you have a route and slip a disk in your back and are laid up for 6 months that's fine but when you go back your route will been assigned to someone else and with it your income, yes they do this with people who are injured or disabled due to illness.

4.) opportunities - first year forget it you can not even apply; from what I hear a rural carrier associate has to
  több... work 5-6 years to be a rural carrier which then grants a mon-sat work week with no benefits; generally someone has to quit, retire or die for there to be an opening my rural carriers were younger than I was; even a supermarket should offer opportunities after 5 years.

To close if you are offered a job at the post office do the following; DO NOT resign your current job DO NOT give notice. The post office will schedule you for a shadow day do that ASAP and set up orientation 2 weeks later. On shadow day you will see what the work and the vehicles and equipment are like; watch how fast the carrier has to move believe me you WILL be expected to move like that BEFORE the end of your training - don't believe what the postmaster says because mine said "we don't expect miracles" and I listened... They wanted me to do 500 drops with packages in 5 hours on a route it takes 1 hour to drive straight out with nothing.
  kevesebb
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do not appreciate you
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2019, december 10.
They don’t pay like they should They cut your work anyway possible unless they want to make you go to a horrible office and work that does not appreciate you there You are not given the materials you need at offices that you have not been to like a case key
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
U.S.P.S. is a trap
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pocahontas, IL2019, december 10.
They suck you in keeping you hungry for money barely making 200 to 600$ every 2 weeks if you're lucky. Your on call every day. On average it takes 12years to become regular that's where the money is but making less than 20,000 a year until then is an impossible task I've gone into $16,000 in debt since working for usps 6 years ago I've exhausted all of my resources. Plz Avoid at all cost
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van