United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 704 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 773 értékelés megtekintése
post office is decent
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fremont, MI2019, szeptember 13.
I love the post office I work at, just not enough hours and have been a substitute for 5+ years now. the pay is great, but one week I might work 1 day and the next 5 days and I am always on call, just in case.
Pro érvek
good pay and benefits and your not stuck in a office all day
Kontra érvek
minimal hours until the people ahead of you retire
At USPS, Rural Carrier is regarded by most as the best position
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dover-Foxcroft, ME 044262019, szeptember 13.
You may need to use your own vehicle. Convert it to a right hand drive if you regularly deliver more than 2x a week average.

Balancing your personal life as an Rural Carrier Sub is difficult as the expectation is that you are required to say yes in an on call basis.

You will not make nearly as much money as the regular for doing the same job.

Basic dental and health care are an option during open season but perhaps upon being hired as well. Good benefits if you need them.

If you want this as a career, make sure you determine the likelihood for getting a regular versus a sub position. Many subs may have to wait up to ten years for a regular position.

On the other hand, the mantra is, anything could happen.
2,0
Just No work
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, szeptember 13.
You're only guaranteed One day of work per week. When I interviewed, I was told that was not the case, RCAs actually work multiple days. Well for the last 3 months, it's only been 1 day a week, just can't live off that.
A waste of time.
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, szeptember 13.
At first I was very excited to work for USPS as an RCA, but quickly realized after they hired me what a mess this company actually is. You are basically a temp for about 4-5 years (which means no sick pay, vacation, or benefits for 4-5 years!) until an opportunity comes up to be hired on as a Career Employee. You are on call every day. Try making plans when they can call you in at 10am to come deliver a route and you cannot argue because it sates in your contract they can fire you for saying no. You work until everyones is done. So don’t plan on doctors appointments or seeing much of your family because there is a lot of slow people you will bave to help. There is a lot I could say, but these were the major points. You can get better treatment from a job anywhere else.
The starting pay
Kontra érvek
Work/life balance, Management, No benefits, No Time Off, No room for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Carmel office is terrible
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carmel, NY2019, szeptember 13.
I have heard it is much better to work in other offices, but Carmel has one of the worst ones. Day 1 I was warned about the terrible quality of management there. I should have listened.
Great Pay
No breaks, Difficult to learn
Challenging work experience
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vinemont, AL2019, szeptember 13.
You will have easy days and very difficult days. Wonderful job if you do not like to watch the clock and have the ability to work alone. You must have the ability to organize yourself or you will not succeed.
Hippocrates, liars, deceiptful
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Okmulgee2019, szeptember 13.
Only a few good trusted people that’d have your back.
Co-workers can be helpful.
Management only cares about what an employee has done lately, today and care less about how to help one improve.
Lack of proper training.
Terrible place and reflects how horrible government services are.
Employee must provide own delivery vehicle while only guaranteed 1 day/week of work.
Great Benefits
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2019, szeptember 12.
Great Job if you are a regular carrier. If not you may only get 1 day a week or can get called in at anytime not knowing what day to be expecting to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Racist Supervisors and Post Masters
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waxahachie, TX2019, szeptember 12.
First off, the on the job training has no rhyme or reason and is not long enough. Then they berate you constantly. If you're white, don't even bother applying. Trust me. Racism is rampant at USPS.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
ARC (Assistant Rural Carrier)
Assistant Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shelton, WA2019, szeptember 12.
ARC's are for Peak Season (Nov-Mid Jan). After that it's Every Sunday and Holiday delivering just Amazon. NO MAIL or Priority.
Peak Season I used my Post Masters Government Vehicle to help another carrier with all parcels. 12+ hour days. Off Season usually 4-5hours. Unless Amazon is having a sale, then be prepared!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Abusive management when you are not full time and most are non career employees.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2019, szeptember 11.
You are told repeatedly through the interview and orientation process that you will go home crying. It takes at least a year to become a "career" full time employee. However it can easily take 15 years. Until then, you don't receive all those great benefits you here about. You receive health insurance with an extremely high co-pay and deductible. You also pay $61 bi-weekly for the insurance. Management is often known to be abusive and under qualified (that is the bad part about the union). They will get angry if you sign your time card wrong or make the slightest error. You will constantly be given criticism. I have rarely heard one word of encouragement from management. Other offices in the area are just as bad and sometimes worse. You are hired because of seniority, not skill. Of course, the union does some great things too once you become permanent. The management makes it difficult for you to take time off for sick time and forget holidays. They do not hire seasonal workers like the other companies.
Pro érvek
You get to work outside of the office if you are a rural carrier, pay is not bad for no qualifications
Kontra érvek
Management is usual nasty, the trucks are always breaking down, the don't provide you with the basic office supplies, hard to get time off for family.
Great palce to work
Rural Postal Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clymer, NY2019, szeptember 11.
Sharp learning curve and i can see why ot wouldn't be a good fit for everyone..can be a little hectic during the Christmas season,, but that is expected!
great work enviroment
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the weather isnt so great!
I enjoyed working here
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, PA2019, szeptember 11.
I enjoyed working for the Postal Service. It was easy but demanding. The only reason I left was due to having a Medical problem. But that was not in play i would still be at the post office.
ARC Position
Assistant Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Erie, CO2019, szeptember 10.
The ARC position is a Sunday and Holiday delivery position for Amazon packages only. There is no time paid beyond an 8 hour work day and there is no time and a half pay for the holidays. I thought about going to a full time position, however the full time positions are 6 days a week and you could work more than 40 hours a week but you only get paid for 40 hours, but if you are quick in getting your deliveries done and complete it before the 8 hours. You are paid for 8 hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Very Busy and Fast Paced
Rural Carrier Associate RCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Guymon, OK2019, szeptember 10.
My experience working in USPS was good. It is definately a place that you have to have good memory and great people skills. But overall atmosphere and coworkers were good.
2,0
Poor Experience
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Atkinson, WI2019, szeptember 10.
Was told a lot of things that never happened. Was told I had time to find a vehicle to deliver mail with and then was told I needed a vehicle immediately. My first paycheck they forgot to pay me for 40 hours. Never did they offer to fix the problem and give me a pay advance for the missed hours they owed me.
Poor
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Richland Hills, TX2019, szeptember 10.
Awful place to work at I wouldn’t recommended working for the post office the start out good but that’s to get u to work there and after that they don’t give u enough hours and treat like they own you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management always in a rush mode
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, TX2019, szeptember 10.
Management always rushing workers. Expected to drive a mail truck even with a hurt eye from a incident. Very fast work environment which leads very many accidents and including death.
Great Job
Assistant Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vincentown, NJ2019, szeptember 9.
I love working at the usps. It's a fast paced job, with no supervisor over you at all times. I work in a rural area, so it's very quiet and peaceful. Employees are very friendly and eager to help one another. Never a dull moment, while keeping busy and time goes by fast.
Great team work
Part time hours
Rural carrier
Rural Carrier Associate (part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  McAlester, OK2019, szeptember 9.
Sorted the mail put the mail in certain order sort all the packages and express mail or signature required or time sensitive then follow the route and follow customer request and follow the rules of a mail carrier and responsibilities of protecting the mail and delivering to the right place
Pro érvek
Fun relaxed great place to work
Kontra érvek
Wasn’t full time and had to wait to become full time
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van