United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 539 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 775 értékelés megtekintése
Not Good for Me
Assistant Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MI2019, július 31.
My own personal experience was a 1 day a week jobs, I applied to 25 different jobs with more hours. All of them turned me down even though my interviews were good. I quit because I wasn't making it and the only thing I accomplished was ruining my weekend. I worked alongside other people who were very over worked and here I am asking for me time. The managers had nothing to do with the hiring. The hiring process needs reform
great pay horrible management
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hernando, MS2019, július 30.
very fast paced, criticized if going too slowly, unsympathetic management. RCAs work out of own vehicle they do not care if you're having car problems. They are ready to discard you. They do not value subs at all. I had the most horrible experience personally with the postmaster if she has a problem with you she will find reasons to give you write-ups to fire you. The workers hate their jobs because of her and are suffering
Munkahelyi kultúra
Money is excellent but say goodbye to your family
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Apex, NC2019, július 30.
The money was great! Management lies to you and on you. Reporting issues to the Postmaster is useless! Do NOT get injured because they will deny Workers Comp forever. Trying to find a doctor to treat you is a whole other issue, because the p.o. Takes too long to pay them! They have a lot of safety meetings, but do NOT care about your personal safety. They ONLY care about covering their ownbutts.
fun place to work
Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salida, CO2019, július 30.
Can be ruff in the winter months.Customers are fun to work with.Would be nice if they gave us the proper equipment to do the job.Mainagement is ok to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Hard work
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Coast2019, július 30.
Working at the post office is hard work and long days. You will be able to make a good sum of money but with a trade off. The management I worked with was understanding and reasonable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2019, július 30.
I will recommend others to work at post office. Great benefits .team workgaar pace work . Be on time to work and also ne parient and respectful to customers. Put smile on your face and also on your customers face.Work obee time sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some nice people, others, not so much
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newberg, OR2019, július 29.
All of the Post Masters I met would lie to get their way. Everyone had to lie and call in sick just to a a day off. Rarely was ANYONE given a vacation, and even in a family emergency, you were told you cant take any time. My family comes first and I despise liars. Going without insurance of any kind also was not so much fun, especially after Obama decided to give us fines for doing so.I would work 7 days a week for 4 weeks straight sometimes, and you don't get overtime,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long story short, only work here if you're single with no kids.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2019, július 29.
They expect you to drop everything in your life when you get hired here. You have no family, no children, sit by the phone on your days off in case they call. And they'll give you four to five days off in a row. It's unorganized. They do not care about you as a person.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Not very good
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Turlock, CA2019, július 28.
This job only benefits people who have worked there for a long time. for new people it sucks all around. Seniority based and it can take years to be full time.
Excited place to work
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Campo, CA2019, július 28.
Love my job, excellent place to work. I would recommend to anyone that is interested to work here. The environment is great and pleasing;thank you.
A career opportunity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Never work for usps
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gresham, OR2019, július 27.
Such a bad management do not have any understanding to workers. Always pushing you, for example it happens to me I was finished early my route to ready go home, and she said you have to go help to other people. Because I was an rca.
Postmaster problems
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Adams, NY2019, július 27.
Our postmaster does not take care of problems within the office. There are 2 people that get special treatment. The get whatever they want. It’s like the postmaster works for them. All of the rest of us get away with nothing. He seems to be afraid of these two people. We all have had enough of it. We don’t know what to do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding to have served the community
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aiken, SC2019, július 27.
A typical day was casing the mail and preparing for delivery. Basically, a post office on wheels. Management at the time "SUCKED". Communication was an issue. Diverse culture.
Pro érvek
Able to work independently
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great Place but...
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2019, július 26.
Have a backup part time job until you become regular. You will only work the day your Regular is off unless called in to work at any other sister's stations.
4,0
Work
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2019, július 26.
I was a rural carrier. Drove my on vehicle. This was a very hard job. They need to furnish postal vehicle s for all the routes. City and rural. But I enjoyed it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Post office pays fairly well but can be very stressful.
rural carrier associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Athol, MA2019, július 25.
Post Office work pays fairly well , but can be very stressful, especially in the fall and winter. Christmas time is a nightmare and lasts into January. Vehicles are freezing in winter and dangerously hot in summer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
PO treats people like slaves
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grass Valley, CA2019, július 25.
Work schedule constantly changes so you can not plan a life around work. Different job assignments often. Very little training or assistance - you're on your own. Very stressful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
fast paced and rewarding
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cookeville, TN2019, július 24.
I enjoyed working there wish i was still there to be honest but i had an accident and injured my back and it never got better. This was January then reinjured it in May. Before that however i enjoyed the job. It wasnt for the faint of heart this job. it was stressful if you let it get that way. In the end my injured back was just to much for the physical side of the job and resulting in me resigning my position in hope of returning some day in a different copasity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you want to work a lot
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parkton, MD2019, július 24.
Started Working with the Post Office after the Amazon Deal. Sundays became a mandatory work day so the old 5 or 6 day schedule is thrown out the window, Work Life is thrown out the window as a RCA because you are on call, but you are not guaranteed more than 1 day of work a week.
No way to advance unless someone retires and that is only after you complete 90 working days or 1 whole calendar.
Management is only concerned with making the numbers, if they even show up. Postmasters are always sent to other offices on details so do not expect them to be involved in your office.
A good days work
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarpon Springs, FL2019, július 24.
Although, I feel the post office is a very important job and a necessary one, the lack of leadership and mentorship from my particular post office I found quit depressing. If it wasn't for the regular carrier I subbed for I wouldn't have stayed on as long as I did. Which wasn't that long.
Pro érvek
good pay
Kontra érvek
short breaks, if any
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van