United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 367 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 680 értékelés megtekintése
Productive work place.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Putnam, CT2019, április 24.
We work as a team. We work in a fast paced office. We strive for customer satisfaction. We work to deliver proficient services to the public. We are a worldwide family.
Pro érvek
Great work enviroment. Great pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Its a physical and mental job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Probably the worst job on the planet!
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, április 23.
If you enjoy working in a very competitive, highly stressful environment for practically nothing and getting treated like garbage by management then the United States Postal Service is the job for you!!! They are hiring right now! Trust me, they are always hiring...at least you get to work outside I guess.
Pro érvek
Working outside, customers really appreciate you, people are always happy to see you
Kontra érvek
Salary, Management, Stress, Competitive environment, no teamwork, i could go on forever!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
The past was good
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hattiesburg, MS2019, április 23.
The pay was good and the workers were friendly. The things I didn't like were how they would not give insurance to people that are not there as full time but you worked as if you are full time
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the place to work if you have family.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irmo, SC2019, április 22.
The pay is about the only good thing with USPS. Management does nothing but push you until you are literally in the hospital. Some start with compassion and it fades quickly. I enjoyed delivering to my customers but you are rushed and pushed to the point of breaking. I was considered part time but worked more than full time employees. During Christmas I went 3 months with zero (not even Sunday) days off. Pay is not always the same.
Maybe pay
Kontra érvek
Long hours, no days off, mis management
Terrible place to work
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2019, április 22.
If you dont already have 20 years in it's a bad place to work the managers treat you like trash lying to cover their butts all the time letting you know how worthless you are.
Kontra érvek
The post office in its entirety
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees are Over-Worked & Under Valued.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, CO2019, április 21.
The USPS is a dangerous place to work. The vehicles and other equipment used are outdated in terms of safety and reliability. In this way, I don't believe the USPS is spending the proper money on employee safety. The lack of A/C in the vehicles, along with non-working air-flow equipment, including fans and windows that may not roll down, are all cause for a serious health hazard. There are so many other functional issues that affect day-to-day working conditions that I would sincerely discourage any person from accepting a job at USPS facilities. I am concerned for employee safety for those that do not feel they are able to resign as I did due to their financial or family obligations. It is amazing to me that there is an organization operating like this in these times of labor standards.
Pro érvek
Acceptable starting pay at this level.
safety, hours, unhappy employees
Very productive place.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plant City, FL2019, április 21.
Very fast paced. Good benefits and you make very good money. Management sometimes take advantage of your time but the pay is definitely worth it. Great career job.
Very good money.
Time consuming
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace environment which I love!!!
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warfordsburg, PA2019, április 20.
I wish there was more working days available, unfortunately your on call everyday minus Sunday. That's a con as a SUB aka RCA! I do love my job and the people I work with. The chances of becoming a regular carrier takes forever as in years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depressive, bizzar old fashioned union mentality, 1980's technology...
Postal Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parker, CO2019, április 20.
I was very excited about working here but quickly found that the USPS is one of the worst managed, worst communication, worst funded, worst batch of physical plants I have ever been associated with! If the American population could actually see or be a part of this for just a short period they/we would be completely embarrassed!!!

I felt like I had walked back into the 1960's or 70's with the complete lack of quality technology, the beat up facilities at my location and at the main training/sorting plant. Loved the raw sewage next to the outdoor training area! I have always know that many companies have unions involved but there was this old, oppressive negative union mentality everywhere! I could go on and on but suffice to say that we should be completely embarrassed!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Guranteed one day on call no matter what
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Geneva, WI2019, április 19.
No communication not a good balance for work and life alot of work!! Espcially if you are an rca your basically ignored sometimes you have to use your own vechile or wait for one mail and packages are alot to handle in such a short amount of time
Good pay
Everything else
Hard to get hired in.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anna, OH2019, április 19.
I loved the job. I knew going in that if I was going to get full time that someone needed to retire/quit/die. The health insurance was very pricey if you’re working 2 days a week. I only had to leave because I wasn’t getting enough hours and couldn’t afford the health insurance.
Co-workers, independence, insurance
Kontra érvek
Christmas, amazon, getting hired in.
Great place to work!
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, NE2019, április 18.
This is a great place to work. Only hard part about it is memorizing the route and addresses. Depending on the job you apply for, you could be working full-time or part-time with the opportunity to advance your career in the USPS.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good if you like being by yourself
RURAL CARRIER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma2019, április 18.
Drove over 130 miles a day as an RCA. Pay was great but when you are not the regular route driver you only work when they take off or are sick. I would have loved it if I got more hours.
Pro érvek
Quiet, by yourself, health insurance
Not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Terrible
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2019, április 16.
The first flag should have been the 3 month hiring process.The second should have been the fact that during orientation they have a 3rd party company.Come in and tell you that USPS has "hired them to counsel and provide support for USPS" employees. Which sounds nice on the surface but think about that. They need to pay a 3rd party consoling firm to help employees get through "tough times". Tough times that are no doubt caused by this poorly managed government corporation. If for some strange reason you like working 1-2 days a week,being on call and also being impoverished. This job is for you. As an RCA you have to fight for hours unless it's the holidays. CCA's are over worked. This place will crush your soul eitherway. They don't have a 60%- 70% turn over rate for nothing. It's only a matter of time before USPS reaches a breaking point. I honestly don't know how they keep employees. The career employee's break rules to get the job done "on time". 200 packages they want you to stay hydrated, where do I use the bathroom? Oh ya there aren't any and you won't have time to go anyways. If you do go outside and you get caught guess who's going to be in trouble? You are not USPS. Everything is your fault. You get heat stroke? you should have hydrated. They take all responsibility off of them at every single turn. The amount of turmoil USPS employees go through for a check is unreal. It's all over the internet and I could go on all day. USPS will put you into the mental hospital. DO NOT WORK FOR USPS.
Kontra érvek
Lack of hours, poorly managed, poor safety
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Lack of reliable management
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stony Creek, VA2019, április 16.
Management is often absent, and therefore questions go unanswered, because they can never be asked. Management also fails to communicate with each other, which leaves employees overburdened in their daily workload. This has led to regular employee turnover, and constant under-staffing. The USPS needs to address their management deficiencies, in order to retain employees longer than 6 months. In my time employed with this company I have watched countless people get hired and then subsequently quit.
Great pay
Kontra érvek
Low quality supervisors, long work hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
fast pace
RCA (Rural Carrier Associate) Sub (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middlebourne, WV 261492019, április 16.
fast pace and friendly environment. great job with great pay and benefits. Just part time right now till something with more hours opens up and becomes available.
pay and benefits
part time right now
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of hours, maintain a work vehicle, available at all times with short notice
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, NC2019, április 15.
Fast paced and mentally taxing job. Takes many years to become an actual employee that can recieve earned leave and sick time. Benefits as a rca are very exspensive.

Pay is very good. A vehicle able to deliver mail out of is mandatory.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours and hard work
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2019, április 15.
Great job to start when your younger. It long hours and hardwork and stressful environment. You have to be a team player but you will always have to help other coworkers
very bad equipment
Associate Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2019, április 15.
Only 4 hours a week on Sunday delivering Amazon.com to rural areas. Vehicles broke, hand held devices broke. When hand held did work the software frequently gave false information and batteries frequently weren't charged. I had to use my personal cell phone on numerous occasions to finish the route. USPS eliminated the on-site supervisor and we had to call a supervisor in another city if there were issues.
Pro érvek
I got to see more of the country side
dangerous hectick pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay for a part time position
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shelby, NC2019, április 14.
The pay was excellent but offered very few benefits for part time employment. The expectations were high with little employee support for new hires. Stressful position .
Pay with mileage
Production -like requirements
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van