United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 814 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 462 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
The people are great
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2019, november 4.
The big thing is safety at the post office. I would have to sort mail, put it into a truck, deliver it and do it all over again. Wed had amazon Sundays where we drove amazon packages around and delivered them. I had a great manager at the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Must work Sundays and Holidays when starting.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milton, VT2019, november 3.
As an RCA there is little time off. 13+ working days in a row is normal. Sundays and Holidays are a must when starting out. No paid holidays until you reach PTF.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent but could be better.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yukon, OK2019, november 3.
It’s an okay job pay is decent but only if you can get work but some offices require that you have a vehicle to deliver out of and some don’t my office did not require me to have a vehicle at the time but now we have a new postmaster that is making it a requirement so basically if you don’t have a right hand drive vehicle your not getting hrs if you have one then you will work 6 days a week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Don’t do it- Rural Carrier
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, november 3.
As a RCA (Rural Carrier Assoc.) you are indeed delivering mail. You come on as part time, NOT FULL TIME. You work a FT carriers days offs. So you work on average 2-3 days a week (that includes the mandatory Amazon Sunday day). It just depends on who you end up with and what their days off are. You also might get called randomly during the week if someone else calls out. So then you pick up a completely unfamiliar route that will most likely take you all do to do. Management is no good. They treat you with no respect and believe you have no life and absolutely have to take all routes given to you. If you have a family, this is definitely not the job for you, especially if you are a mom.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A hard place to work for
Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indiana2019, november 2.
The post office does not appreciate anything you do. All they do is push, push, push and never tell you they appreciate you. They are very bad about having their special pets and most the time they are people who do not work hard. If you don't have a degree it is good pay with good health insurance. Their life insurance is horrible. Watch your back because they will screw you over every chance they get.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Hostile Work Environment
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manassas, VA2019, november 2.
Dont do it. Worked like a slave especially in first 90 days. No time off. Management is a complete joke. Its other mail carriers acting as management. The regular carriers can treat the new people however they want.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Busy Work / Poor Management
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Discovery Bay, CA2019, november 1.
Rural Carrier Associate review: hard physical work, not difficult mentally, dirty/dusty environment, worn out vehicles, no benefits and poor management. You might work full-time and then all of a sudden work maybe one day per week. Not a good job for someone that is the sole provider for their family. Perhaps a good job for someone that lives at home with their parent's or that needs supplemental income. Possibility for advancement to a regular carrier is very slim. Some of the regular carriers and clerks are good people and others have entitled personalities. I guess that is the case wherever you go.... I would not recommend working as an RCA for the long term.
A mess
Assistant Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ankeny, IA2019, november 1.
I genuinely liked the job but it took them 3 months to get me into training to even start working because they just forgot and we're busy and whatever excuses. And it was always a mess. We had two separate managers the time I was there and they had a 3rd shortly after I left. The USPS system is such a mess. I kept getting sick that fall so I ended up quitting and searching for a new job after I had time to recover.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great in summer
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Keswick, VA2019, november 1.
Most managers are top notch. The rules are so binding that an employee has to walk a tight rope. If there is a mistake in California regardless how small it tidal waves across the company. New mundane rules pop up out of no where because of a tiny mistake made half way across the country. It hurts your ability to get the job done on time. You may get paid by the hour,. But work for free at end of day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good Pay!
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Suwanee, GA2019, október 31.
The pay is good but it takes too long to become a career employee. It can be stressful due the time strait placed on the carriers to complete their route.
Rotten organization
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2019, október 31.
No interview or information given before I accepted the job
Not told I was only guaranteed one day a week
Not told it may be 10-15 YEARS before I become a “regular” employee
Given contradictory information from every level of management and training staff
To top it off I was told I would get paid on October 30th then told I “wasn’t put into the system” and would have to wait two more weeks.
Miserable, rotten experience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Not for me
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union, MO2019, október 31.
You can only get a steady job if someone dies quits or retires. I wouldn't recommend it. Unless you want to only work junk hours and move mostly ups and Amazon.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was not a fun place to work.
rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taylors, SC2019, október 31.
I was employed for 22.5 yrs with the USPS but only gaining approximately 11 years for retirement. By the amount of time you had been there most rules had changed. Many of the promises were not kept.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay but hard work!
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Geneva, AL2019, október 30.
This job pays very well, but it is hard work! It is physically demanding, there is a lot to learn when you’re getting started, and it’s hard to take time off when you can’t find a sub. Christmas time is in sane! You will work in any type of weather. I have delivered mail during a tropical storm.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Varies by location
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hesperia, CA2019, október 30.
Varies by location. No professionalism whatsoever. Management did not properly trained and expect you to have it down pack to a tee in just 2 days or less. Mangement will frame you and fire you under false testimony and the union wontndo anything to help you save your job when it happens.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay for part time work; toxic culture
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batesville, AR2019, október 29.
During orientation and academy you feel like the USPS is a positive company that cares for each other. However, once you begin. You are forced to work heavy mail days that you aren't scheduled because regulars don't feel like working those days. The Supervisors demand that as a new rca you work just as fast or faster than RCAs who have been there for years. And when you aren't as fast 1 month ( 7 actual work days) into it. You are threaten to be terminated for being unproductive. Supervisors will harass and threaten you daily, making for a stressful, toxic, and hostile work environment. And because this is a union job, you have to jump through hoops to get any kind of equality treatment. Management only sees you as a machine to get the mail out. They only care about speed- not accuracy or quality of service. This is by far the worst place I've ever worked. They give Government jobs a bad name.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would'nt waste your time unless you like getting disrespected by management
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellicott City, MD2019, október 28.
be prepared to work all holidays including Christmas and thanksgiving, lots of drama at work and the environment is an eye for an eye. Co workers are incompetent and be prepared to deal with call outs on a day to day basis. long work hours, at least 10-13. Dont waste your time look elsewhere for a career not a job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was assaulted on my mail route
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scappoose, OR2019, október 28.
I was assaulted when I was delivering mail. However, instead of asking me if I was okay or how I could get help with the healing process of what happened. I was asked to come in the very next day and deliver the exact same mail as the day of the assault.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Working at post office for 13 years without any kind of benefits
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  An2019, október 28.
Been there for so long and get same kind of treatment as newbie sometime working 2 days 3 days with Sunday’s a week route is vacant but no answer when will be posted
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
They lie
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, október 28.
Pro érvek
Positive residents you deliver mail to.
Kontra érvek
Daily harassment, no consistancy in work schedule, toxic work environment
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van