United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Rural Carrier Associate3 152 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
3 152 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 818 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job isn't for everybody due to the brutal work conditions, fast paced environments and unpredictable work schedules.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very demanding, stressful, not enough time to be with love ones. It's a job that a single mother should not have. Most offices are short staffed, and you may do more that expected..
Munkahelyi kultúra
The is a fast learning curve with many of the positions at the post office. Often times the amount of work and expectations can be overwhelming; at first. Once you learn the job, it becomes second nature.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post master was not a good boss. Didn't work with difficult situations. Took away my hours. Threaten to fire me daily. Training was done in St louis which was very professional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job once you get past the learning. Highly stressful when learning a new route. I worked with a great management team. Not everyone will have that.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Understaffed, poor communication, poor compensation for the excruciating work. Not suitable for most. Employees are worked 6-7 days in a row without a day off. Threatened to lose my job if I call in sick because my body hurts. No hazard pay during Covid-19.
Pro érvek
They need help so they'll hire you and give you lots of hours
Kontra érvek
It's physically and mentally exhausting. The compensation is by no means enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay but not worth the stress and anxiety for 1 day a week.They give you 3 days of training and throw you on route.And the carrier is very quick to blame you for their mistakes when they are training you.No thanks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Red tape. Typical gov. stuff to deal with. I work with good people,we try to do our best for our customers. USPS has some policies that are normal with government beauracy issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful job. Co-workers do a good job at training and giving tips of the trade. Most managers very positive and eager to help. Everyone from lead assistant carriers to managers, all started at the same position, so they know what you are going through, because they have all been there. The work itself is very mundane and repetitive, but gets easier to handle with time and experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The WORST place to work. If you don't want any free time or time with your family this is the place to work. They treat you like you are a bug on the bottom of your shoe!!! They do not care if you're in the hospital dying you better get your butt to work hospital gown and all. If management and the postmaster gave a flip it wouldn't be an AMAZING place to work, but if you have any respect for yourself you will sacrifice a pay cut not to work here!!! Id rather be happy and broke then hate my life and be rich!!! (:
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management. Promoted past their skill set. Unprofessional, gossip, negative, victims. However, they are in an extremely challenging work environment!
Munkahelyi kultúra
alot of work and very long hours. expect to work like a slave and do not expect appreciation. but it is very good pay and benefits so you win some you lose some.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ARC’s have a very limited schedule depending on location, but the pay is great. Typically you work Sundays and holidays, but you can always ask to come in on other days to deliver packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a place were you constantly have to stay on go. You have to remember the routes all the way from the road names to the mail box numbers. things can get a little out of wack, you have to carry many heavy packages and fear of running into dogs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Flexible Days is the best Watch Your Pay Minimal information given to RCAs USPS is not what it used to be! The Respect for the craft has been lost I’m Looking forward to the return of the previous culture or better to be applied and used
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job horrible management love meeting new people out on the different routes I run. Most of the people I work with are nice and are fun to be around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The load can be overwhelming. May be different now that Amazon is delivering their own packages. It is a lot harder than it looks! Remember that at Christmas lol
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful working environment. Job requires maintaining a vehicle for the route.
The route was fun to drive except in the winter. Most of the people in the community were friendly. The work environment breeds hostility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I went throw training was very good. The people were very helpful. I liked the on the job training I was put with a great professional who gave me the time and helped me a great deal But due to a health reason I had to leave the job. I wish I did not have to leave. Great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been working as a RCA since January, and have to say I love it. It seriously hard work to learn the skills necessary to become accomplished at your position, but well worth it. Hope to become a regular in the next couple years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will get rid of you before probation is up. Training is not good. Either sink or swim. Management is very terrible and would rather see you fail.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés