United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 759 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 138 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace and competitive but slow to move up
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia2019, október 16.
A typical day is very fast and stressful. But once you get a route down it moves faster and faster. You work by yourself most of the time- i found listening to music while casing helped to keep me focused.
I learned time management and how to be extremely organized.
Management was not the greatest. It was one sided most of the time and it was all about not getting on list and getting back by 5. They claim they "care about your safety" but in all honesty they do not. They care about not getting sued and making sure you are within the limits. Be prepared to go through all weather. The heat is brutal in the rolling oven you are put in. The snow is an adventure i always dreaded because no doubt i would get stuck. I was told one winter that i was on my own if i got stuck. I almost injured myself that year.

The hardest thing about this job would be the expectations they throw at you within the first few weeks by yourself. This job is hard and it almost felt like being thrown to the wolves. You will cry and cuss but eventually it does get better and easier.
The most enjoyable part of this job i found was that you were around family with other carriers. When you had a problem- personal or work related- they were there to lift you up and help you. You may not get this at all offices, but i was in a small office.
Pro érvek
good pay and benefits, competitive
stressful, weather elements, safety
Very Stressful, Fast Paced, Poor Management
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2019, október 15.
A great place to make income but a really hard place to balance your personal life. Every day is variable until you have made a full-time employee. The atmosphere can be overwhelming at the beginning because you have to have good memory and organization skills.
Compensation, Benefits
physical job
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Prattville2019, október 15.
hard work, very phyisical job. Must have own vehicle to deliver the mail in. Work in all weather conditions. Must not be scared to work very hard and long hours
Full time Hours require Hustle
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Blairstown, NJ2019, október 15.
If you are hired as an RCA, you are only guaranteed you assigned route's days off, so either 1 day a week or 1 every other week. You will be out in terrible weather, trucks don't have A/C and some don't have heating. My office requires to me to work from Black Friday up to and on Christmas Eve with 0 days off. The trucks are not built for the parcel load we get now.

As for co-workers and management, that depends on your office. My current Postmaster is a complete idiot and NEVER should have been given a clipboard. He was only promoted because he would bow to District's will. They rarely promote Clerks or Rural Carriers, so most of management ends up being ex-City Carriers. Did I mention there are THREE different Unions and contracts? Oh and the Rural Union doesn't support their subs, I don't have health insurance, sick days, paid vacation, and am NOT considered Career Employee, so I can't even APPLY to shift elsewhere in the agency.

The job itself can be stressful, packages and mail can become overwhelming, I can't tell you how many times I've been forced to deliver in an unsafe truck, broken frame for example, and just overworked. They pressure you to work Sundays as well so you won't really have a solid day off.

You can make this job have full time hours if you have the Hustle or are "lucky" enough to be in an office that is perpetual chaos.You can work in other offices and get hours that way. You can also transfer to other offices permanently, but you will be on the bottom of the seniority list which is the ONLY way to become a full time employee. So yeah, be warned,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One day, maybe two per week.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belleview, FL2019, október 14.
I was hired as full time and ended up only working 1-2 days per week. The manager expected you to complete your route with little training and driving conditions were not safe. The route could not be completed within expected time frame, if you followed all the rules of the road. So, the manager was not happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad managers, liars and corrupt.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Benito, TX2019, október 13.
For two years I saw and experienced corruption. I saw managers hiding packages, choosing hours for their favorite employees, falsifying timesheets. I had a Supervisor driving behind me for an hour bumper to bumper daring me to hitting him. When I filed a grievance my steward never filed it and laugh at me two weeks later. I worked 5 months only one day a week. If you want a day off just buy them a taco, lol.
Fun and unique
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parachute, CO2019, október 11.
Very fun environment once you get the hang of the office you are currently in. Plenty of working hours if you are willing to travel to other offices that are near by.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS is a productive and fun place to work at
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kingwood, TX2019, október 11.
working at the USPS is an eye-opener. The mail process from beginning to end, i.e., from sorting, casing, and delivery to the customers at their homes is a new experience entirely.
Munkahelyi kultúra
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stoneville, NC2019, október 10.
I just did not get enough hours and no benefits. I have to maintain my jeep; so if you do not have a good car then you will come out of pocket with the money.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never call off or say you can't make it
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, NJ2019, október 10.
Definitely need more hours for RCAs Faster time frame to become full time regular employees! Some compassion for people with kids & a life! Teach to the older employees respect for other coworkers
Pay rate
No hours
Horrible management
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, október 9.
Very hostile work environment and if you care about your sanity don't apply.
No benefits for years.
Work hard, no appreciation.
Management don't care about you.
You are just a warm body and replaceable.
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and steady work
ARC Assistant Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2019, október 8.
Start the day with picking a route and sorting it and then load the delivery truck. Deliver packages and then help out other drivers that might be behind schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Deliver mail in rural areas
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  McMinnville, OR2019, október 7.
I will come in sort mail in delivery sequence and load it on my vehicle or postal vehicle then head out to the route and deliver mail as well as certified letter and packages.
Good people
Kontra érvek
It was so difficult to use the restroom outside of town
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only if you are willing to suffer
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bainbridge Island, WA2019, október 7.
Insanely hostile work environment. Management literally hate the people who work for them. Every bad thing you have heard is true and more. Also, the job is very hard on the body. Everything is basically the opposite of ergonomic. Expect to develop carpal tunnel and pervasive back soreness. It does not get better. Also, Amazon is the devil and USPS made a deal with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
RCA is the worst job at USPS
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, NC2019, október 5.
it is hard job with very low income and weak benefits, management are very unprofessional, it is not good place to work until USPS give RCA a full benefits like regular carrier
work with minimal supervision
Kontra érvek
no benefits, no paid vacation no fixed schedule very low wage per hour
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Part time work
Assistant Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shelton, WA2019, október 4.
Sunday and holidays only. The non union/part time workers are treated like they do not belong and are expendable. It is an ok job if you only want to work a few hours a week and not have to deal with the regular employees too much.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like working outside and enjoy being out in the community this job is for you!
Assistant Rural Carrier/ARC (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shiawassee County, MI2019, október 3.
I enjoy working at the post office. I enjoy being outside and seeing people in the community. This job is fast pace and at times can be stressful. Also you are required to work in all elements.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough hours or benefits
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Powder Springs, GA2019, október 2.
No good benefits available for my position as an RCA. The pay is too low and the raises are not enough. It’s hard to live off the salary that I make with the post office. The benefits are not great. Health insurance is too expensive and there is no 401k or life Insurance available.
It is a Federal Government job
Benefits and Salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Great place to work .
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Timmonsville, SC2019, október 2.
Great working environment. Very nice co workers. Would recommend to others as a great workplace. Fast pace working environment. Can be stressful during holiday season.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Conveniences to favoritism
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dulles, VA2019, október 2.
In the post office working in many different location as a mail carrier, I've seen many carriers taken advantage and discouraged for the reasons to their benefits. I believe that it has the potential to change better if only the supervisors are willing to change their ways to their benefit.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van