United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 885 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 029 értékelés megtekintése
Descrimenation
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2020, január 3.
Lots of Descrimenation in the Postal job by Color & Race,. When the make work schedule they are always favor of Certain employees even they didn't meet their expectations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Disappointed and felt I was set up to fail.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Branch, MI2020, január 3.
I only worked one day. I was extremely excited to work for the Postal Service, however, the first day, I had to introduce myself, my Trainer wasn't there yet(I arrived 10 mins. before starting time) and the Post Master did not come out right away and introduce me to my (new) co-workers. The Trainer--I felt set me up to fail--he did several things that the 2 week program thought you NOT to do. So he was showing me more of his 'bad habits' then the right process in which to perform your job efficiently and effectively. To say the least, by the end of the day, I was mortified and so disappointed. I call the Post Master and told him, I didn't think this particular job was right for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Repetitive work, but fulfilling if you like to manage your own time
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, OH2020, január 3.
Was great when I started, but over the years became aggravating as policy changes became more inflexible and became harder for most people to meet their evaluated times. But being an RCA allowed for no set start time and when you finish your route you can go home, allowing you to self-manage your time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place with room to growth
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IL2020, január 3.
A typical day at work is gathering all the supplies/materials I need to accomplish my work duties
I have learned that I must do my best with every duty assigned
I love learning new cultures and respect their beliefs
The hardest part of my job is really nothing unless Im not sure how to perform my job
I most enjoy being busy at my job
Great Team
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Folsom, CA2020, január 3.
US PS was also a great company to work for the staff was always very helpful people are always going to help you if you didn’t understand something management was great they were always encouraging you not to give up
Don't do it
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bremerton, WA2020, január 2.
The money is good, but this job is for people who want no life beyond work. There is no balance and the management is terrible, often in conflict with each other. Not worth it.
Horrible place to work
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IN2019, december 31.
they pay is never correct, post office is so mismanaged its embarrassing! There is no home work life balance. you are expected to put the post office before everything and everyone! you will work 14 hours a day and they will yell at you if you take a break to eat something.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Always on call
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Saline, TX2019, december 30.
Expect no support from management (my experience). You will always be on call, so make no personal plans. You must work 90 physical days (not three months total) - 90 days actually worked before you can even apply for a full time position anywhere else in the USPS. If you are an RCA, that is a one day a week relief carrier, you would have to work at least 22.5 months before you can even apply for a full time post. As an RCA you must buy your own vehicle to deliver in and pay for your own gas, tires & repairs. You do get a mileage per diem based on the miles of your route, which is good, but it will never fully reimburse you for the cost of your vehicle, new brakes every three months, replacement tires every 6 months and all of the oil changes and other services your vehicle will require, not to mention insurance. If you can get on as a city carrier's assistant, at least most post offices will provide a vehicle and the gas. You also have to keep very accurate records of your hours worked and mileage, as I was warned by seasoned carriers when I started. I was shorted 20 hours during the Christmas rush and the post master told me it would take 4 to 6 months to get paid on these because of all the paperwork. Turned out, he just did not want to do the paperwork and pay the fine for screwing up my payroll. I had to quit my job and file a grievance with the union to get paid.
Pro érvek
good pay
Kontra érvek
no healthcare, always on call, hard to get paid
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Managenent is horrible
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Metropolis, IL2019, december 29.
I 100% do not recommend. My supervisor instructed me to violate the rules on a daily basis. I was bullied and belittled, it was a horrible place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Horrible culture
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Utah2019, december 29.
Management was actively breaking our contracts regularly, but our Union wasn't helping to right the situation. When grievances were filed, the branch manager retaliated. As an RCA, I didn't receive holiday pay unlike other positions within the organization. We also had to be available whenever they needed us, but were not given "on-call pay." We faced inconsistent discipline and hostile working environments from other carriers and our management team. I have never worked for such incompetent supervisors during my time in the workforce.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Not enough hours
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lapeer, MI2019, december 28.
Hourly pay is good, but for RCAs the hours are sporadic and unreliable. Other jobs are not allowed during normal working hours. The learning curve is more dramatic than they think it is.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work hard, and always be willing to learn and you can grow.
Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2019, december 28.
Great company to work for. A lot of hours and hard work but the pay is excellent. Friendly and helpful staff. If you are willing to put the time in you can definitely move up with the company. Always be open to learn new tasks and that opens many doors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice people to work with
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Port Richey, FL2019, december 28.
Consist of a very fast pace environment to where you have high expectations of achieving daily goals. You ability to memorized and move efficiently is key to your success here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ability to help others
rural carrier associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Meridian, ID2019, december 25.
I love the company and the pay. Downfall is that management doesn't seem to respect you as a person. You work long hours and many routes and sometimes both in a day...
My overall experience with the company was great. Great company and great coworkers.
Loved the job
Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest City NC2019, december 24.
Loved job and customers. Management was horrible and encouraged spying and tattling. Not allowed to think for yourself.
New managemet might be a good place to work
Pro érvek
Outdoors most of day
Kontra érvek
Micromanaged to death
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
love the job, not the lies
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, TN2019, december 23.
THE WORK AND JOB WAS AWESOME BUT WHAT THE MANAGER SAID DURING THE INTERVIEW VERSES WHAT HAPPENED ONCE I was hired was complete opposite and then my 1st day out of training he sent me 2 counties away to help the week of Christmas!!!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
N/a
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Crossville, TN2019, december 21.
I’ve worked as a sub for the Crossville post office for 3 years. The only way you go full time is when someone retires or quits. The post office can work us subs as many hours as they want and 7 days a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
What I learned
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, TN2019, december 21.
Once you become a career carrier and have the same route everyday , working for the post office might be a decent job. Unfortunately, it will takes at a minimum 2 years to potentially get to this position in some locations 10 plus. They expect you to be able to do 10 hours of work in an 8 hour day. Zero quality of life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job if you dont have family
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2019, december 18.
Hard work but pay is good. You get alot of overtime sometimes more than you liked. Supervisor are consistently changing and customers can sometimes be very demanding.
Productive and Physical work
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, december 18.
A very physical position that will keep you in shape, yet if management is not in order the postal workers will be out of order. but overall a good place to work because of the co workers that keep you movitated.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van