United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 547 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 811 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but can be fun
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Biscoe, NC2019, augusztus 11.
Love my job but I am only PT so I look for work in other office's to make up hours. Great pay and benefits. Fun people to work with for the most part. Very mental and more physical than most people think. If you're on the rural side you'll have the upkeep of your own 🚙. So find a good one from the start.
Unprofessional workplace
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Candor, NY2019, augusztus 11.
To many issues with equipment and maintenance as well as everything is outdated. Slow to adapt to the fast growing pace of e-commerce technology. Carriers and handlers struggle to meet The needs with this. Behind the scenes the postal service is a flop house.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful job, but fun and rewarding
Substitute Rural Carrier-Part Time Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2019, augusztus 10.
I loved working for the post office. My issue was management and her not being able to keep employees. Being short on employees, even if you had car issues management would give you all kinds of grief! I even had her pick me up (as my car was leaking oil & I didn't know what was wrong with it) & she drove me around the route in her car, just to get the job done! I also in January put in for 2 days off in Juky and because she could not keep employees, she turned down my request even thought she had 6 months notice for it! I was also "given" a fulltime route, just to turn around and have it taken away from me because management did not do her job correct and follow the proper steps, so the employee who should have gotten the full time route, filled a complaint and she ended up getting the route!!
Good pay for hard work
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, TX2019, augusztus 10.
I worked as a rural carrier associate, neaning that when the regular toute carrier did not work, i was called. I normally worked on mondays which is the worst day because mail is not delivered on sundays. I did have the opportunity to pick up other shifts at surrounding post offices in order to work more hours. The job was tough but i lost a lot of weight. The carrier on duty is expected to get the route completed in an alotted time. If you comlkete early you get paid for the full route time. If you take longer to finish. You only get paid for the allotted hours that it takes to get the route completed. Overall, my experience was a good one and i woukd recommend it to anyone who doesnt mind hard work and having your vehicle as your office.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part time hours while always being available for other shifts.
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conway Springs, KS2019, augusztus 10.
I loved the job I did. Getting the mail ready, loading the truck and going out to deliver mail and packages to some really great customers. Would really have liked to get a permanent position.
Pro érvek
Working by myself.
Kontra érvek
It can take a few weeks to months to get an interview.
Munkahelyi kultúra
stupidvisors have no idea what their doing
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2019, augusztus 10.
Most of them walk around like they have no idea what’s going on. Some can’t get their heads out of their phones long enough to answer simple questions. They put you down for a route on the schedule then change it at the last minute and they don’t bother telling you anything. Most of them are more concerned about what corporate has to say than actually listening to their employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn’t recommend this office.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gonzales, LA2019, augusztus 10.
The PM is rude. The “acting supervisor”
needed more training on how to be a supervisor. This place is a stressful place.
All I can say is that I learned a good bit of what was needed but, it wasn’t enough for the PM or supervisor that I was separated from the PO.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
5,0
I am a rca
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, TX2019, augusztus 9.
I love the group of people I work with on Sundays, they are helpful caring and giving & fun.
If I have a question about something my co workers give an answer or they get an answer for me.
I have learned different routes many different people and the way many people live also.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Money, Very Stressful
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2019, augusztus 9.
Great money, but no time to spend it. Never know when you will get out. Trucks are junk, hot, and can be hard to maneuver.
Training in the office is very stressful, learning the slots for mail, inserts and magazines are overwhelming. And the supervisor not very helpful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great pay
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waxahachie, TX2019, augusztus 9.
Loved the job but I have 3 kids that it took a lot of time away from. I tried adjusting but in the end felt I needed to be more present in my kids lives than working so much.
Pro érvek
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part time job/second income
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2019, augusztus 9.
When I come in on a regular mail day I am expected to set up my route based on the map. Independent work but help is available if needed. The hardest part of the job for me was to learn the route and work on my speed. I joined a Facebook page for my position and got some advise from other carriers around the country.
I do enjoy working alone and challenge myself daily to improve productivity.
When I come in to do parcels only it isn't a full day...but sometimes I like that since I have kept my full time job. It has been good for supplemental income.
Stressful
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2019, augusztus 9.
If you have time to overcome everyone wanting to be the boss you may excel. There is always a lot going on with or without all the resources you may need to be successful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The long time employees get slot of hours. New people, not so much.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kenton, OH2019, augusztus 9.
I started right before Christmas. Up until January 1st, o had over 40 hours. After that I only got 1 day a week. Saturdays. They didn't want to train me on other routes or job titles.
It’s ok not too bad
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NC2019, augusztus 9.
Wouldn’t recommend the location I was working at but I’m sure other locations had better management the management talked to you like you were a child and expected you to come in on days off when you already made appointments
Takes time to get on Full Timr
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarboro, NC2019, augusztus 9.
The job was good, but you don't go in as a full time employee. You have to wait in line by seniority before a job becomes available for benefits. That can take YEARS!!!
Fast Paced
Assistant Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, augusztus 8.
Sorting and separating mail, multitask in fast paced environment as while packages and then deliver sensitive and confidential mail if not documents according to the addresses listed on the mail/packages. I'm provided with company vehicle to complete my mandatory duties.
Job is okay
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trussville, AL2019, augusztus 8.
The job itself is okay but management is horrible now and makes you not want to work there! I loved it at first...the post master and supervisor was very understanding and worked with you, even as a RCA. But as time went by management changed and took a turn for the worst!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
United State postal service is a good place to work.
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, augusztus 8.
I would recommend other to work here but they do over work u. An u would have to find our own hour as the week goes on. But as for management they really dont communicate.
Garbage
Rural Mail Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooksville, FL2019, augusztus 8.
Working at the Brooksville PO was a nightmare. Employees are way too old to be acting the way they did & the drama! No benefits, no paid holiday or any off. No work/life balance. You have to be on call, and heavens forbid if you don’t answer! They tried to make me provide a different car to deliver mail out of on occasion! And the manager was on a power trip constantly. Horrible!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful incompetent management and the slave-driven employees who kiss their backsides
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisiana2019, augusztus 8.
No count, low-life jealous and ego controlled management and with no regard for others lives but their own and the robots that they can control there. Run far away! A bunch of jealous women who turn the workplace into gossiping, cheating with other employees and forming clicks. It's not worth the money nor your mental stability. Management is never satisfied and will swear on a lie!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van