United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 977 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 739 értékelés megtekintése
Laid back, casual environment
Delivery driver/ rural carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, november 26.
Cool calm upbeat environment, I was trained thoroughly, you have to catch on fast because they have a lot of work that need to be done . Managers are very flexible and will work with your schedule. The manager will not fire you if you encounter any issues, he will tell you to resign so that you can be eligible for rehire
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Ok place to work
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fountain, CO2019, november 26.
I wasn't able to pick up speed, and the expectations were too high. Overall it was a good experience. If they didn't give me such a large route on the heaviest day of the week, I might have succeeded. Very over whelming!!!
New and different
Assistant Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, november 26.
A day at work usually lasts around 4 to 6 hours every other Sunday. I learned how to drive a right side driver vehicle. The best part of the job is the different people I get to meet when delivering packages.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay. Stressful job. Management is horrible.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Lunas, NM2019, november 25.
Good job, management is very unorganized. They don't work with employes. The pay and benefits are good. But when you retire, make sure your 62 yrs old. That is part of your retirement income..
Pro érvek
Great pay
Kontra érvek
Long hours, no overtime paid. Retirement isnt great.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a horrible place to work
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Cruces, NM2019, november 25.
Managers are only out for themselves. They do not communicate with other managers. For each manager on duty there is a different way of doing things. There is no encouragement, just a lot of criticism. This is a very stressful job and management does NOTHING to alleviate that. It is a lot of hard work and NO benefits. I was an RCA so no benefits are offered. Once you get a "career" position than benefits are offered. Keep in mind I am speaking only for the Las Cruces post office. I am told other post offices are not this bad, but do not know first hand.
Being a RCA takes a lot of practice to be successful. Management does not care. They expect you to succeed from the start.
I would not recommend working at this post office to anyone. STAY AWAY!
Utter joke.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bumpass, VA2019, november 23.
I flat out hated my life while working at the post office. I worled in a rural office that only had 6 routes, which is very small for a post office. Most people would think a rural post office would be a laid back job that could last a life time. WRONG! My post master was for some reason always putting the carriers under undue pressure to deliver mail and packages in under 8 hours... Funny to think the post office, known for slow and being inefficient , is being ran by postmasters thinking the world will end if a single piece of mail is placed in the wrong mail box.... Joke.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Gray job warning
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gray, KY2019, november 22.
Don’t waste your time with the Gray,KY job. They cannot keep people. 700 mailboxes. The post master does nothing and makes the big bucks while you wear out your car, body and mind.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
mentally challenging work environment
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hudson Falls, NY2019, november 22.
A regular day at the post office starts at 7 am for a rural carrier. I have to case my mail then pull them down, mark my packages and head out on the road to deliver to over 700+ mailboxes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Horrible place to work
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broomfield, CO2019, november 21.
The work culture was stressful and highly unprofessional. The supervisors were just plain mean to everyone except their obvious "favorites". I didn't get paid for the first 2 pay cycles, which is unacceptable. The expectation of how long each person should take for their routes is insane. I would tell anybody thinking about applying to run away and run fast. Terrible experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Usps
Assistant Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2019, november 21.
The post office in itself is an amazing place to work. Very friendly but competitive staff. It’s easy work, but the packages can get heavy and can take up a lot of space.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
productive workplace
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, november 21.
start the shift sorting mail and packages, deliver mail to rural residential customers and business owners. scan all packages to confirm delivery. responsible for properly delivering mail.
Usps
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mound City, KS2019, november 21.
Very friendly environment, everyone helps each other out. The pay is great plus you also get mileage. If you're full time thr benefits are also great. Wish there were more full time positions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Hard but rewarding
City Carrier Assistant/Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, november 21.
You’ll be on call all the time, probably work Sunday's and your schedule will be unpredictable. The job is very challenging but very rewarding. The pay is great and the benefits are too once you get them. If you apply as a City Carrier, be prepared to walk at least 8 miles a day. If you apply as a Rural Carrier, be prepared to stand at least 3 hours straight a day. Either way, both positions require a LOT of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Challenging experience
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oro Valley, AZ2019, november 21.
Be prepared to challenge yourself to a fast paced on your feet 8/10 hrs straight daily .Your experience(speed)will increase with(training)time, and your ability to excel with safety and awareness always in the picture Love the challenge,after being a carpenter for 25+yrs in this city-
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great pay, enjoy the work
Assistant Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2019, november 20.
great job, great pay, somewhat chaotic & some supervisors are really great, one supervisor very discriminating & prejudice, which almost ruined job for me, but I overlooked this supervisor because of other great supervisors & coworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
An enjoyable experience
Rural Route Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leesburg Fl2019, november 19.
A Typical work day begins at exactly 8:00am with initial assessment of mail to be delivered that day, and then sorting and "casing" the mail to be delivered on that route for that day. Once the mail has been sorted properly the parcels are then sorted and marked for delivery. This whole process usually takes anywhere from 2-3 hours. Once the sorting has been done, it is then loaded into the mail vehicle according to the route. It is then delivered to every address on your route, picking up outgoing mail along the way. All mail must be delivered, and you must be back at the Post Office no later than 5:30pm no matter the amount of mail there was to deliver. This was, in my opinion, the easiest part of the job.
I learned quickly how to be organized and efficient in order to be able to be out of the office on time. I also learned to be quick and efficient in the delivery of the mail in order to be back to the Office on time.
I got along well with management although at times it seemed that they were being a little unfair about returning on time, particularly around the holidays when mail volume is sometimes tripled. This was the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part was the actual delivering of the mail, and interacting with the customers.
Fast paced and stressful
Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vicksburg, MI2019, november 18.
If you like working hard, fast and without supervision this job is a good fit. A typical day includes going into work casing up the mail that is waiting for you (ie, flats, dps(optional), and raw mail), organizing packages, loading your vehicle,and delivering your mail. Depending on how fast you learn the route you are on is what will determine how long your day will be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting point for a government career.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marlborough, MA2019, november 17.
Rural carrier position is a fun position, it is a stressful job due to large rural carrier routes. Things I'm learning at this job are different streets and areas of the city in which I live. Work atmosphere is fun and educational.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on what Postoffice your hired one to truly depends on your experience
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, TX2019, november 17.
As much as I enjoyed the challenge somehow the Federal Government gives Postmaster to allow to cuz at you and treat u in the most unprofessional way . As well they somehow they have all rights to make u work 10 hour days 7 days a week without a day off , the regulars are not kind to new people who are trying to learn , an
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work if...
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Coshocton, OH2019, november 17.
I’ve been working at the post office for a few years now. It’s a great job to have, but you start out part-time and are only scheduled one day a week. If you’re a motivated worker however, other offices may need some help and you can get trained on other routes, which is what I’ve done and I’ve been working everyday. It may be a challenging job to learn, but once you get it, it’s pretty easy. However some days the work load can be a lot. also, full time positions are based on seniority— so depending on how many people are ahead of you, it could take years to get full time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van