United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 816 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 475 értékelés megtekintése
Racist Supervisors and Post Masters
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waxahachie, TX2019, szeptember 12.
First off, the on the job training has no rhyme or reason and is not long enough. Then they berate you constantly. If you're white, don't even bother applying. Trust me. Racism is rampant at USPS.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
ARC (Assistant Rural Carrier)
Assistant Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shelton, WA2019, szeptember 12.
ARC's are for Peak Season (Nov-Mid Jan). After that it's Every Sunday and Holiday delivering just Amazon. NO MAIL or Priority.
Peak Season I used my Post Masters Government Vehicle to help another carrier with all parcels. 12+ hour days. Off Season usually 4-5hours. Unless Amazon is having a sale, then be prepared!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Abusive management when you are not full time and most are non career employees.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2019, szeptember 11.
You are told repeatedly through the interview and orientation process that you will go home crying. It takes at least a year to become a "career" full time employee. However it can easily take 15 years. Until then, you don't receive all those great benefits you here about. You receive health insurance with an extremely high co-pay and deductible. You also pay $61 bi-weekly for the insurance. Management is often known to be abusive and under qualified (that is the bad part about the union). They will get angry if you sign your time card wrong or make the slightest error. You will constantly be given criticism. I have rarely heard one word of encouragement from management. Other offices in the area are just as bad and sometimes worse. You are hired because of seniority, not skill. Of course, the union does some great things too once you become permanent. The management makes it difficult for you to take time off for sick time and forget holidays. They do not hire seasonal workers like the other companies.
Pro érvek
You get to work outside of the office if you are a rural carrier, pay is not bad for no qualifications
Kontra érvek
Management is usual nasty, the trucks are always breaking down, the don't provide you with the basic office supplies, hard to get time off for family.
Great palce to work
Rural Postal Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clymer, NY2019, szeptember 11.
Sharp learning curve and i can see why ot wouldn't be a good fit for everyone..can be a little hectic during the Christmas season,, but that is expected!
great work enviroment
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the weather isnt so great!
I enjoyed working here
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, PA2019, szeptember 11.
I enjoyed working for the Postal Service. It was easy but demanding. The only reason I left was due to having a Medical problem. But that was not in play i would still be at the post office.
ARC Position
Assistant Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Erie, CO2019, szeptember 10.
The ARC position is a Sunday and Holiday delivery position for Amazon packages only. There is no time paid beyond an 8 hour work day and there is no time and a half pay for the holidays. I thought about going to a full time position, however the full time positions are 6 days a week and you could work more than 40 hours a week but you only get paid for 40 hours, but if you are quick in getting your deliveries done and complete it before the 8 hours. You are paid for 8 hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Very Busy and Fast Paced
Rural Carrier Associate RCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Guymon, OK2019, szeptember 10.
My experience working in USPS was good. It is definately a place that you have to have good memory and great people skills. But overall atmosphere and coworkers were good.
Poor Experience
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Atkinson, WI2019, szeptember 10.
Was told a lot of things that never happened. Was told I had time to find a vehicle to deliver mail with and then was told I needed a vehicle immediately. My first paycheck they forgot to pay me for 40 hours. Never did they offer to fix the problem and give me a pay advance for the missed hours they owed me.
Poor
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Richland Hills, TX2019, szeptember 10.
Awful place to work at I wouldn’t recommended working for the post office the start out good but that’s to get u to work there and after that they don’t give u enough hours and treat like they own you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management always in a rush mode
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, TX2019, szeptember 10.
Management always rushing workers. Expected to drive a mail truck even with a hurt eye from a incident. Very fast work environment which leads very many accidents and including death.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great Job
Assistant Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vincentown, NJ2019, szeptember 9.
I love working at the usps. It's a fast paced job, with no supervisor over you at all times. I work in a rural area, so it's very quiet and peaceful. Employees are very friendly and eager to help one another. Never a dull moment, while keeping busy and time goes by fast.
Great team work
Part time hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Rural carrier
Rural Carrier Associate (part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  McAlester, OK2019, szeptember 9.
Sorted the mail put the mail in certain order sort all the packages and express mail or signature required or time sensitive then follow the route and follow customer request and follow the rules of a mail carrier and responsibilities of protecting the mail and delivering to the right place
Pro érvek
Fun relaxed great place to work
Kontra érvek
Wasn’t full time and had to wait to become full time
Very easy work
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Casey, IL2019, szeptember 9.
Work is very easy, although starting out it's very stressful. Benefits as an assistant are slim. Compensation is very good! Would eventually be an awesome job is you get full time.
Great
Assistant Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD 206032019, szeptember 9.
Flexible job security ! I would recommend this job to anyone who can drive and has a clean driving record as well as good with simple directions. Relaxed and laid back as long as you get the job done!
7 day work week
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macungie, PA2019, szeptember 9.
12 hours a day, 6 days a week, 8 hours on Sunday. It's a bit much. You need to be self reliant and motivated. If the pay was better, I would have stayed
Pro érvek
Very busy, work mostly by yourself
No time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company sucks and so does the insurance.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2019, szeptember 9.
Working for this company isn't what I thought it would be. This job is for people who doesn't have a life. I work at ghe Humble office. It will take you forever to move up at this company. Depending on your location I would advise anyone to pay close attention to your work hours because they have missed putting hours in and you want get paid until months later.
Pro érvek
Money is good if you get the hours.
Kontra érvek
Supervisors are all for themselves and the people they have become friends with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are not a regular employee once you get hired
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Comfort, TX2019, szeptember 9.
Once you are hired on you are merely a sub. Depending on which station you are hired on with depends on how much you may or may not work. Bigger stations have more opportunity to get hours. As a sub you are only guaranteed one day a week....the day that the regular carrier on the route your assigned takes off. The only other opportunities to work are when they are understaffed due vacations or people calling in. While you're a sub, the benefits aren't so good...no accrued vacation and no paid time off, not even holidays. It can take years before you actually become a full employee.
Typical government facility environment
Rural Postal Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmetto, FL2019, szeptember 8.
Training was comprehensive but not long enough. Not guaranteed or TOLD that my hours would be minimal and unsustainable. Had issues with learning various routes and resigned after 8 weeks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
very challenging
Rural Mail Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Smyrna, GA2019, szeptember 8.
would not recommend to anyone there is little to no room for advancement it goes strictly off the length of time you've been employed there and management is very unorganized and the pay if not what you actually work for you work more than you get paid to.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, busy, and exciting place to work.
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bushkill, PA2019, szeptember 8.
I enjoyed working for the United States postal service very much. The experience of meeting customers and the opportunity to learn how our mail is processed, and delivered was a very interesting experience.
Pro érvek
The Benefits the pay and the learning experience
Mandatory overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van