United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 759 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 138 értékelés megtekintése
fast paced and busy
RURAL CARRIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orwell, OH2019, november 6.
must have a good memory to sort and place mail. you need to be conscious of your time and how much time you have to get your job done and be back to the post office for mail to be picked up on time.
Toxic workplace & Toxic management
RCA-Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Lyon, MI2019, november 6.
The environment is toxic, discrimination, favoritism, the pay does not cover the amount of work performed. Management favors certain new hires, discusses and talks about employees throughout the building. Very unprofessional and intentionally forces people to quit. Management works around any union issue and undermines any type of regulations that pertain to employees. Some employees are allowed for years to berate and belittle anyone and not get reprimanded.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not dependable if needing hours and fixed income
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsville, VA2019, november 6.
Poor management and other employees were rude and judgemental...at least at this facility. Would not recommend to someone that has health issues or stresses easily.
Great services
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheaton, IL2019, november 5.
Lots of opportunities for growth. Always a chance to work. Great supervisors and managers. They give you lots of training to make sure you know your duties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend this job to anyone!
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, GA2019, november 5.
I was belittled and bullied! I was not even given the proper paper work to complete the route! The supervisor mistreats people on a regular basis and there is no recourse for employees who really wanted to keep their job!
The people are great
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2019, november 4.
The big thing is safety at the post office. I would have to sort mail, put it into a truck, deliver it and do it all over again. Wed had amazon Sundays where we drove amazon packages around and delivered them. I had a great manager at the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Must work Sundays and Holidays when starting.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milton, VT2019, november 3.
As an RCA there is little time off. 13+ working days in a row is normal. Sundays and Holidays are a must when starting out. No paid holidays until you reach PTF.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent but could be better.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yukon, OK2019, november 3.
It’s an okay job pay is decent but only if you can get work but some offices require that you have a vehicle to deliver out of and some don’t my office did not require me to have a vehicle at the time but now we have a new postmaster that is making it a requirement so basically if you don’t have a right hand drive vehicle your not getting hrs if you have one then you will work 6 days a week
Don’t do it- Rural Carrier
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, november 3.
As a RCA (Rural Carrier Assoc.) you are indeed delivering mail. You come on as part time, NOT FULL TIME. You work a FT carriers days offs. So you work on average 2-3 days a week (that includes the mandatory Amazon Sunday day). It just depends on who you end up with and what their days off are. You also might get called randomly during the week if someone else calls out. So then you pick up a completely unfamiliar route that will most likely take you all do to do. Management is no good. They treat you with no respect and believe you have no life and absolutely have to take all routes given to you. If you have a family, this is definitely not the job for you, especially if you are a mom.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A hard place to work for
Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indiana2019, november 2.
The post office does not appreciate anything you do. All they do is push, push, push and never tell you they appreciate you. They are very bad about having their special pets and most the time they are people who do not work hard. If you don't have a degree it is good pay with good health insurance. Their life insurance is horrible. Watch your back because they will screw you over every chance they get.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Hostile Work Environment
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manassas, VA2019, november 2.
Dont do it. Worked like a slave especially in first 90 days. No time off. Management is a complete joke. Its other mail carriers acting as management. The regular carriers can treat the new people however they want.
Busy Work / Poor Management
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Discovery Bay, CA2019, november 1.
Rural Carrier Associate review: hard physical work, not difficult mentally, dirty/dusty environment, worn out vehicles, no benefits and poor management. You might work full-time and then all of a sudden work maybe one day per week. Not a good job for someone that is the sole provider for their family. Perhaps a good job for someone that lives at home with their parent's or that needs supplemental income. Possibility for advancement to a regular carrier is very slim. Some of the regular carriers and clerks are good people and others have entitled personalities. I guess that is the case wherever you go.... I would not recommend working as an RCA for the long term.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
A mess
Assistant Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ankeny, IA2019, november 1.
I genuinely liked the job but it took them 3 months to get me into training to even start working because they just forgot and we're busy and whatever excuses. And it was always a mess. We had two separate managers the time I was there and they had a 3rd shortly after I left. The USPS system is such a mess. I kept getting sick that fall so I ended up quitting and searching for a new job after I had time to recover.
Great in summer
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Keswick, VA2019, november 1.
Most managers are top notch. The rules are so binding that an employee has to walk a tight rope. If there is a mistake in California regardless how small it tidal waves across the company. New mundane rules pop up out of no where because of a tiny mistake made half way across the country. It hurts your ability to get the job done on time. You may get paid by the hour,. But work for free at end of day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good Pay!
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Suwanee, GA2019, október 31.
The pay is good but it takes too long to become a career employee. It can be stressful due the time strait placed on the carriers to complete their route.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Rotten organization
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2019, október 31.
No interview or information given before I accepted the job
Not told I was only guaranteed one day a week
Not told it may be 10-15 YEARS before I become a “regular” employee
Given contradictory information from every level of management and training staff
To top it off I was told I would get paid on October 30th then told I “wasn’t put into the system” and would have to wait two more weeks.
Miserable, rotten experience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Not for me
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union, MO2019, október 31.
You can only get a steady job if someone dies quits or retires. I wouldn't recommend it. Unless you want to only work junk hours and move mostly ups and Amazon.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was not a fun place to work.
rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taylors, SC2019, október 31.
I was employed for 22.5 yrs with the USPS but only gaining approximately 11 years for retirement. By the amount of time you had been there most rules had changed. Many of the promises were not kept.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay but hard work!
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Geneva, AL2019, október 30.
This job pays very well, but it is hard work! It is physically demanding, there is a lot to learn when you’re getting started, and it’s hard to take time off when you can’t find a sub. Christmas time is in sane! You will work in any type of weather. I have delivered mail during a tropical storm.
Varies by location
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hesperia, CA2019, október 30.
Varies by location. No professionalism whatsoever. Management did not properly trained and expect you to have it down pack to a tee in just 2 days or less. Mangement will frame you and fire you under false testimony and the union wontndo anything to help you save your job when it happens.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van