United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 379 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 759 értékelés megtekintése
Very stressful environment
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Stroudsburg, PA2019, június 8.
Pays good, not enough for the level of work required to get the job done. Not much personal life when working for the Post Office.
I learned a lot while working for USPS, I also the importance of time management and multi tasking. Management put lots of pressure on you to get the job done causing lots of mental and physical stress.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful environment, but very satisfying to get work done.
RURAL CARRIER ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, június 7.
Mondays were the hardest overall, but that's to be expected with the volume of mail. Management and training wasn't the best. It was the kind of training that was "why didn't you already know how to do that?" instead of telling us what to do and how to do it beforehand.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and great management
Customer service/ Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockbridge, GA2019, június 7.
I over loved working for the Post office. I enjoyed the daily rush, great pay, and the amount of time you get helping customers. Great place to work hands down.
Overall great company
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cisne, IL2019, június 6.
I have had my up's and downs as you would with any job. I have been a pt employee for 5 yrs. Waiting to go full time.
It may take 15 years, but if you like a job with driving and not having to work in a factory this would be perfect. Although as a pt employee you are on call and are expected to be there when you get the call.
Pay
Time
Very chaotic
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waynesboro, PA2019, június 6.
Your paid by the route rating after you’ve been there a while and if your not fast enough you loose money it’s not just delivery there’s also sorting it’s not impossible but it takes a certain type of person
Pro érvek
Freedom while delivering personal responsibility
Long chaotic hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
By far one of the most stressful job I have ever had in my life
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eatonton, GA2019, június 5.
This job is very demanding require more than you could possibly imagine. Management has no sympathy for you no matter what's going on or wrong. They're only concern with you getting back before 5:30 dead or alive!!! Literally WORST JOB EVER and I actually gave 150%
The money
Kontra érvek
You'll never be good enough until you have injured yourself or dead.
Awful
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IL2019, június 5.
Terrible place to work. I delivered packages and didnt do it fast enough. Delivered mail 6 times and didnt do that fast enough either. Management was the worst. Doeant listen and deal with concerns. Doesn't help. Expects the impossible by a new employee and probably all employees. The only good thing was the pay but I had to sacrifice not seeing family to make decent money. When your gone from 6 am to 10 pm it really isn't good money
solid job
RURAL CARRIER ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Snowflake, AZ2019, június 4.
If you can get a job at the post office take it. The benefits if you can get those would be very good. I never received benefits while I was there, but those who did loved them. They are very fair to employees at the post office, I think that is because of the unions that deal with improper work practices that other people have issues with.
Pro érvek
alot of hours and benefits
Kontra érvek
no career advancement unless your full time.
Work environment
Assistant Rural Carrier (ARC) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  High Point, NC2019, június 2.
Good work environment. Can be a little stressful at times. Team work. If someone finishes their route early, then they will go help someone that needs help finishing up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and just not worth it
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2019, június 1.
Got into the Post Office thinking the benefit and pay would be great, boy way I wrong. You don't get any benefits at all for at least the first few years! You basically have to wait for someone to decide to retire before you get your own route and finally start getting benefits. The managers are terrible and no one cares about anyone other than themselves. Terrible and stressful work experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Take the job while looking for something else with benefits and set hrs.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodstock, IL2019, május 31.
Company structure is based on carrots and sticks. This job can be a long sub position for RCA, research the job position and duration of time to getting any benefits.
Pro érvek
When your working the money is good, when your not its not.
Kontra érvek
Loss of religion, family and friends
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waynesville, NC2019, május 31.
At first, it's the ideal job for someone who doesn't really have a social life. Nepotism at it's finest with poor management. Post master was incredible at my office, but no work/life balance whatsoever. the pay is great but the job is as stressful as stressful gets.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Management is evil
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2019, május 31.
You start as a substitute and may only work one day a week. You have the option to loan yourself out to other short handed routes, but there is no guarantee of hours when you start.
I was injured working in unsafe conditions. Talked to my steward about refusing. My postmaster asked if I was refusing to run my route. According to the contract refusing to run your route is immediate grounds for termination. I was forced to choose between running the route in a vehicle with no heat in extreme cold or lose my job. I got frostbite and they did everything they could to get me fired. I ended up walking away. Loved the customers and the work is hard, but honestly the sneaky underhanded management and a pathetic excuse for a union made me leave a job I was great at.
Pay
Management and union sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to earn extra money
Assistant Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irmo, SC2019, május 31.
Different work experience than previous jobs. Good second job to compensate current salary. The ability to work independently to accomplish given task.
Earn extra money
Working on holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Post office
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apache Junction, AZ2019, május 31.
As a carrier I loved it but once I got into the watery it was a complete difference. I would definitely go back to carrying if the weather else where would allow it.
Not for me
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ohio2019, május 31.
As an RCA you get no benefits and work long hours (50+ per week) or at some offices little to no hours. Your schedule will never be the same days off or 2 days off in a row. There is zero work/life balance. I worked every weekend while I was there. Some offices are better than others to work at. Everything there is seniority based. If you think you will move up by working hard, you're mistaken. Sure it's nice to help your coworkers, but don't expect your performance to matter. Management is hit or miss. Most of them are not flexible and because of the union, seem hostile towards employees.A plus is if you got done early you could leave sometimes, but RCA's are expected to help anyone who isn't finished if they need help. If you want to work for the government there are better options out there.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's easy once you learn it.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmer, AL2019, május 30.
It's the easiest job once you learn the case. As with any job there is a learning curve, but the learning curve here is steep. At the beginning it may feel like you're never going to get the hang of it. Most people give up,but I was told by my trainer to give myself three months to learn the case. I did and it's the easiest job I have ever had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fulfilling job. But, achieving enough hours sometimes problematic
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roxbury, CT2019, május 30.
The only issue with Rural Carrier associate was the lack of guaranteed hours. If one wanted more hours, it required travel and learning new routes cold. Other than that, it was a fulfilling job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS good job but can be stressful
Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, május 29.
Most people are hired as PTF or RCA. You are on call 6 days a week or more. If you are single with no family this job might be ok. After 5 or more years you might get to be full time with benefits. Depends on the location. Then you get benefits, Health care, Dental and vision, and Thrift Savings plan. And vacation and sick days. Management are not always good. I put in 8 years part time and 20 full time as a Rural Route carrier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Made good friends and worked extremely hard.
USPS RURAL CARRIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2019, május 27.
Worked for 11 years as an RCA ( sub)before becoming full time
( rural craft).
They pay pretty well, though you cannot transfer after being full time.
They work you VERY hard for the pay.
Substitute work does not count towards retirement.
You cannot transfer ( it has to be mutual, very rare) after attaining full time status.
2 out of three co workers and/or super visors are good & conscientious.
Watch our for the third one.
A great deal of micro managing and bureaucracy.
Delivery and customers very nice, though not much time for them.
Casing the mail a tedium.
Pro érvek
Pay, and finally becoming full time.
Kontra érvek
No transfers, bad management.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van