United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Rural Carrier Associate3 246 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
3 246 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 430 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job isn't for everybody due to the brutal work conditions, fast paced environments and unpredictable work schedules.
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible experience i had at south county st louis MO! i used they are 24 hour shipping.. it delivered 1 day late and they r refusing to refund my shipping cost. i am very disappointed... they dont even deserve one star.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is good. The benefits for a rca aren’t as good as a regular carrier, but you do get offered a lesser health insurance. My biggest issue is that it will take about ten years to get a full time position Because when someone quits or most likely retires, you have to wait till everyone hired on before you gets the full time position first. So if you are the last hired on you have to wait till everyone in front of you gets a position first. Which is fair, it just takes so long!
Benifits and pay
Kontra érvek
Stress and takes so long to go full time
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a mail carrier is very repetitive. Sorting all the mail and packages can sometimes be a bit challenging. The route is easy and as long as you have your mail and packages sorted right. Can be a bit stressful at times.
Pro érvek
Can listen to music or talk on the phone, it's pretty much backroad driving and you meet nice people along your route. The pay is good.
Drama. Stressful.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office can be a great place to work if you can become a career employee. This unfortunately means you start out as a part time employee and have to wait, sometimes up to ten years, before you get full benefits and better pay. The work itself can be physically demanding and requires long periods of standing, lifting up to 70 pounds several times a day, and working outside.
Pro érvek
Good base pay and longevity
Physically demanding work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
My experience working at United States Postal Service was that is an unsteady job that your life sometimes revolves around. I was a rca so experiences may fluctuate.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Told my manager that I was suicidal and his only response was that he didn't want to hear about it because it would make him liable. Absolutely terrible place to work. They will drive you into the dirt and leave you there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is either trash or wonderful. Almost no benefits until you're a career employee, which takes years. Pay is good if you can get hours and deal with being screwed every week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have a job offer for a Rural Carrier Associate and I’m confused as to why I would be a part time on call employee working 40+ hours on a part time title
Munkahelyi kultúra
This office is very unwelcoming. Everyone there is overworked and as a result very unhappy. Most are all about gossip and the post master is unprofessional. I had high hopes for this job and am very disappointed
Postal vehicle provided
Everyone is mean
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job just like any other Job is what you make it. Hours can be long due to being under staffed . Pay is good , If you're looking for an organized work place this is NOT IT! Most of MGT sucks .
pay
no benefits, micro management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not too bad. I would recommend working for the USPS. Becoming a career employee and getting the GOOD benefits can take years unless you are working in an area that is developing meaning getting new houses or businesses. You could be working for 12 days straight or more. Paid bi-weekly. Like I said before Not too bad.
Pro érvek
Benefits after you become a career employee
Kontra érvek
could take years to become a career employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job at the USPS. I get to be out and enjoy the work! Busy till done! I am currently working in management and love learning new thing's every day.
Pro érvek
Busy makes the day fly by.
Kontra érvek
Attitudes! Not very efficient.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Working for the USPS makes you feel proud of the work that you do.

Not as easy as the average citizen make think. A lot goes into getting your mail. Found a new appreciation for the mailman/ mail lady. Definitely would refer a friend.
Health Benefits, Pay
Rain, Sleet, Snow or Mud you must go
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you could find another job, then go there. Post Office is low on staff and heavy on making you do your job and every route that doesn't have a body.
Plenty of work
No time with family
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My only complaint is being forced as a sub (RCA) to deliver packages for Amazon on Sundays and holidays and not receive time and a half pay nor holiday pay. This is not fair to us at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay the full time guy to stay home on holidays but make you come in and work for regular wages on holidays to deliver packages to make the regular guys job easier
Kontra érvek
You are the bottom of the barrel, The union is same for full time and part time, so the RCAS get hosed
Munkahelyi kultúra
So much to list. Good: great pay and good, affordable Health benefits for part time work. Bad: Worst management at my office. You’re treated like Just a number. Expect you to show up whenever they call even on day’s off. Send you to work in other offices an hour away. Work every single weekend Saturday and Sunday. High turnover. Backstabbing. Management hangs out when they’re off and whisper secrets in front of everyone in the office (literally whispers). Takes years to get a full time career position
Pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor management. Treated as a number
Munkahelyi kultúra
at the post office working as an RCA you work as much as they want or as little as they want, you never know when they call. good paying and good people.
alone time
never know your hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the post office is extremely hard to learn. You also can’t have a social life because you start our part time and they will use and abuse you. the pay is great, if you can put up with the BS that comes with it. You’re also just an employee to them. they don’t care what you have going on.
Overwhelming
Munkahelyi kultúra
Make a mistake and you are fired other people who work there are trying to get you fired so they can get your job not a fun place to work when you are constantly looking over your shoulder