United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 885 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 029 értékelés megtekintése
Simple and remote job
Rural Relief Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montpelier, ID2020, január 8.
Love the scenery at my office hate the spiders wasps and snow lol. It's a good job for someone responsible and ready to be there day in and day out. I enjoy providing relief for the regular carrier while being in the valley where employment is rough. Thanks to this as a second job I can provide food for my family.
routine
routine
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working there, just not enough work hours
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DeBerry, TX2020, január 8.
My typical day: Clock in, case the mail, flats, magazines and pull down, load vehicle, and deliver on a rural route.
Job is easy and enjoyable just need more hours
Horrible place to work
Rural Postal Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2020, január 8.
Supervisors treat carriers like disposable pieces of garbage. Heavy work loads and they push you to go fast. When you start, the days you're not on the schedule you are on call until you become a regular which takes years. Stressful, the post master and supervisors think they are alpha males lazy and ungrateful for the hard work done by the carriers.
Work culture inclusive & consistent
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2020, január 8.
Work culture inclusive & consistent in service as well as orders to ensure satisfactory standards of residences, and businesses on day to day operations with business matters
Great environment
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2020, január 8.
Opportunities presented to make alot of money, but this job is more ideal for someone with no kids, and that is not married because of very long work hours and work weeks.
Good pay
PT work FT hours
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scio, OR2020, január 8.
No end time. You start your day is done when the work is gone. Could be 5hrs could be 12. Plan to work 6 days a week. Need to make an appointment? Hope you can get in on a Sunday.
Nothng Good about this company
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beavercreek, OR2020, január 8.
I worked 16-21 hrs a day for 6 days in a row for 1 year. The reason I didn't work 7 days was our office was closed on Sunday...
Everything about management is rude, uncaring and they really don't care about you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable but no life balance
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2020, január 7.
Good job that will keep you busy. Challenges you everyday. Mostly very good, very helpful people but some managers aren't all that supportive at getting you out the building on your route.
You could always tell which manager was on duty. Work/life balance is non-existent as an RCA.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Productive and fun
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roosevelt, UT2020, január 7.
I enjoyed working with the people and the environment. Fun, ejoyable, caring, fun,laughable, fun, happy, caring and fun and happy and fun and fun and laugh
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You pretty much sell your soul
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Collins, CO2020, január 6.
The job itself is exhausting. Management isn't always communicating well. Hours are crazy and there isn't a very good work/life balance. I like the job but its just not for me.
Pro érvek
More hours than you want, no micro managing
Kontra érvek
30 min break/day even if you work 12 hours, no work/life balance, lack of communication in management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Wonderful
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2020, január 6.
Really enjoy the company and management. Great pay. Great hours. Team company who truly care about their staff. Training on new routes as needed. Nothing bad to say
Munkahelyi kultúra
People tend to be there a long time so you need to get use to people set in their ways
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Batavia, OH2020, január 6.
its a big machine and its easy to lose focus on what you are doing. I was an RCA so i didn't have to deal with management as much a city carrier.
you come in, case/sort mail then run a mail route for the remainder of the day, delivering the mail.
many days off
Kontra érvek
random call in because someone didn't show up to work
Great Company
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clio, MI2020, január 6.
Great company to work for in a challenging environment. Every day is different. Some harder than others. If you pay your union dues make sure your union workers, if you join, do their job for you. I ended up resigning due to my union representative not getting back in contact with me to resolve grievances I needed to file regarding management in my office.
2,0
Kinston is TRASH
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kinston, NC2020, január 6.
Kinston district is by far the worst. Management especially the female manager there has no respect for ppl. Great pay, not worth losing your dignity.
Fast pace learning enviorment
This jobs creates financial stability, requires fast learning capabilities and also a sense of direction. I would say this job helps build healthy work habits.
Bad place to work for
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salida, CO2020, január 6.
Management is the worst ever. Will not treat you well! They will have you do things that are not in your job description. And Christmas is very bad! You deliver more packages then you do mail. You might just as well work for UPS or FedEx!
Love it
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nesbit, MS2020, január 6.
I enjoy the actual work, for the most part. I get to be outside all the time, getting exercise that I wouldn't get as much if it weren't my job, I can listen to music, podcasts or audiobooks while I do it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Physically demanding position
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hilton, NY2020, január 5.
Being a rural carrier or even a city carrier was very physically demanding. Since it was a rural area this post office seemed really laid back. I did not feel like much management was there to help.
Great pay long hours
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, IL2020, január 5.
Pay was great, did not have to have uniform, long hours, lots of behind-the-wheel time, had to go to a lot of classes to learn how to sort mail and put it in a mailbox.
Pro érvek
Pay, steady paced, meet lots of new people
Kontra érvek
If you're not driving a company vehicle it's a lot of wear and tear on your vehicle (brakes, miles, gas), a lot of behind-the-wheel time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging and demanding, but rewarding
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, MD2020, január 3.
Working as an RCA definitely has its challenges and rewards. As a new RCA, I have been trained thoroughly to understand what is expected of me in each task I am asked to complete, however, these tasks are many and demanding. One should be prepared to work quickly, precisely and put many hours into this job, especially on the weekends. Every RCA is expected to work on Sundays. Time off is not allowed for any reason during the first 90 days of probation. After that, requested days off may be given, but sparingly. This job is not a part time job, so do not apply unless you are serious about working.
Pro érvek
Good hourly pay, good comradery between co-workers, good benefits.
Kontra érvek
Not easy work. Be ready to give up weekends and family time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van