United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 905 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 128 értékelés megtekintése
A mess
Assistant Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ankeny, IA2019, november 1.
I genuinely liked the job but it took them 3 months to get me into training to even start working because they just forgot and we're busy and whatever excuses. And it was always a mess. We had two separate managers the time I was there and they had a 3rd shortly after I left. The USPS system is such a mess. I kept getting sick that fall so I ended up quitting and searching for a new job after I had time to recover.
Great in summer
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Keswick, VA2019, november 1.
Most managers are top notch. The rules are so binding that an employee has to walk a tight rope. If there is a mistake in California regardless how small it tidal waves across the company. New mundane rules pop up out of no where because of a tiny mistake made half way across the country. It hurts your ability to get the job done on time. You may get paid by the hour,. But work for free at end of day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good Pay!
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Suwanee, GA2019, október 31.
The pay is good but it takes too long to become a career employee. It can be stressful due the time strait placed on the carriers to complete their route.
Rotten organization
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2019, október 31.
No interview or information given before I accepted the job
Not told I was only guaranteed one day a week
Not told it may be 10-15 YEARS before I become a “regular” employee
Given contradictory information from every level of management and training staff
To top it off I was told I would get paid on October 30th then told I “wasn’t put into the system” and would have to wait two more weeks.
Miserable, rotten experience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Not for me
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union, MO2019, október 31.
You can only get a steady job if someone dies quits or retires. I wouldn't recommend it. Unless you want to only work junk hours and move mostly ups and Amazon.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was not a fun place to work.
rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taylors, SC2019, október 31.
I was employed for 22.5 yrs with the USPS but only gaining approximately 11 years for retirement. By the amount of time you had been there most rules had changed. Many of the promises were not kept.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay but hard work!
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Geneva, AL2019, október 30.
This job pays very well, but it is hard work! It is physically demanding, there is a lot to learn when you’re getting started, and it’s hard to take time off when you can’t find a sub. Christmas time is in sane! You will work in any type of weather. I have delivered mail during a tropical storm.
Varies by location
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hesperia, CA2019, október 30.
Varies by location. No professionalism whatsoever. Management did not properly trained and expect you to have it down pack to a tee in just 2 days or less. Mangement will frame you and fire you under false testimony and the union wontndo anything to help you save your job when it happens.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay for part time work; toxic culture
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batesville, AR2019, október 29.
During orientation and academy you feel like the USPS is a positive company that cares for each other. However, once you begin. You are forced to work heavy mail days that you aren't scheduled because regulars don't feel like working those days. The Supervisors demand that as a new rca you work just as fast or faster than RCAs who have been there for years. And when you aren't as fast 1 month ( 7 actual work days) into it. You are threaten to be terminated for being unproductive. Supervisors will harass and threaten you daily, making for a stressful, toxic, and hostile work environment. And because this is a union job, you have to jump through hoops to get any kind of equality treatment. Management only sees you as a machine to get the mail out. They only care about speed- not accuracy or quality of service. This is by far the worst place I've ever worked. They give Government jobs a bad name.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would'nt waste your time unless you like getting disrespected by management
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellicott City, MD2019, október 28.
be prepared to work all holidays including Christmas and thanksgiving, lots of drama at work and the environment is an eye for an eye. Co workers are incompetent and be prepared to deal with call outs on a day to day basis. long work hours, at least 10-13. Dont waste your time look elsewhere for a career not a job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was assaulted on my mail route
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scappoose, OR2019, október 28.
I was assaulted when I was delivering mail. However, instead of asking me if I was okay or how I could get help with the healing process of what happened. I was asked to come in the very next day and deliver the exact same mail as the day of the assault.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Working at post office for 13 years without any kind of benefits
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  An2019, október 28.
Been there for so long and get same kind of treatment as newbie sometime working 2 days 3 days with Sunday’s a week route is vacant but no answer when will be posted
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
They lie
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, október 28.
Pro érvek
Positive residents you deliver mail to.
Kontra érvek
Daily harassment, no consistancy in work schedule, toxic work environment
Hard Work and Always On Call
Rural Carrier Associate (Contracted) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yukon, OK2019, október 27.
Working for the USPS is not for everyone. It's hard work in sometimes adverse conditions. You must be very energetic at all times and ready to go at a moments notice. It doesn't leave much time for a personal life or time with the family.
Great Pay
Kontra érvek
Does not give much opportunity for family or personal life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constant paced work environment & responsibility
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, NC2019, október 24.
Constant paced work environment & responsibility when it comes to multitasking, route directions, distractions while driving, food breaks, and time management ultimately. Road hazards, traffic, weather, priority mail, small & large packages, and daily sorting are a constant threat to your job security.
Pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Time limits, weather, road and vehicle dangers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Usps in hayden idaho is not what it seems
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hayden, ID2019, október 23.
When hired on I jumped thur a bunch pf hoops & a long process of getting hired as a temp (rca) position, once your in they say your gonna be on one route them train you on several then change your reg. Sub route again. By the end of a days shift you get back early you go back out to help the slow reg.S & others that cannot do their job properly so it makes it a very long day for you.
Other days you come into work to run a route & some lame longterm reg. Calls in sick just coz they want a day off & the domino effect happens and the office is short handed & its a horrible day again getting worked like a donkey. Fellow co-workers get attitudes if you use their ucarts or hampers & complain to mgmt, the reg. Carriers are so buddy buddy with a specific manager (who is 2 faced) that they extend their smoke break to chat about the newbies & what slackers they are when they are just learning the job. This job is not worth the hastle in this office & some of the old carriers need to get updated on the standard way of doing things the usps way in the 20th centry!
Pro érvek
JUST CHOOSE A NOTHER OFFICE TO WORK OUT OF!
Kontra érvek
LONG AWFUL WORK HOURS, GET LIED TO ABOUT HAVING TO DRIVE YOUR OWN CAR.
4,0
Fast pace environment productive
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Avon, CT2019, október 23.
Working for the United States Postal is a very demanding, fast paced work environment and at the same time can be very rewarding. If you like working outside with very little supervision and don't mind the fast paced environment is a great job.
Work somewhere else
Assistant Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Va2019, október 23.
They overwork you and no benefits until you become a regular which could take years. Your time does not count towards retirement until you become a regular. An arc only works Sundays and holidays. Cannot build any leave. Have to become rca, clerk or cca to have a hope of becoming a regular one day
5,0
Is a great job to have
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winder, GA2019, október 21.
Is a great job to have. Little supervision and is not micro managed. Staff working there are awesome to have as coworkers. Definitely recommend for people to apply or this job. Especially if is something the will enjoy doing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
rural carrier associate
Rural carrier associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, október 21.
i enjoyed my time wiht the post off and would much liek to go back to working for them however the wait time from being part time to full time was to great to be able to support a family off of and the work was to random to have a second job
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van