United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 763 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 148 értékelés megtekintése
Great
Assistant Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD 206032019, szeptember 9.
Flexible job security ! I would recommend this job to anyone who can drive and has a clean driving record as well as good with simple directions. Relaxed and laid back as long as you get the job done!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
7 day work week
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macungie, PA2019, szeptember 9.
12 hours a day, 6 days a week, 8 hours on Sunday. It's a bit much. You need to be self reliant and motivated. If the pay was better, I would have stayed
Pro érvek
Very busy, work mostly by yourself
No time off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company sucks and so does the insurance.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2019, szeptember 9.
Working for this company isn't what I thought it would be. This job is for people who doesn't have a life. I work at ghe Humble office. It will take you forever to move up at this company. Depending on your location I would advise anyone to pay close attention to your work hours because they have missed putting hours in and you want get paid until months later.
Pro érvek
Money is good if you get the hours.
Kontra érvek
Supervisors are all for themselves and the people they have become friends with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are not a regular employee once you get hired
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Comfort, TX2019, szeptember 9.
Once you are hired on you are merely a sub. Depending on which station you are hired on with depends on how much you may or may not work. Bigger stations have more opportunity to get hours. As a sub you are only guaranteed one day a week....the day that the regular carrier on the route your assigned takes off. The only other opportunities to work are when they are understaffed due vacations or people calling in. While you're a sub, the benefits aren't so good...no accrued vacation and no paid time off, not even holidays. It can take years before you actually become a full employee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Typical government facility environment
Rural Postal Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmetto, FL2019, szeptember 8.
Training was comprehensive but not long enough. Not guaranteed or TOLD that my hours would be minimal and unsustainable. Had issues with learning various routes and resigned after 8 weeks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
very challenging
Rural Mail Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Smyrna, GA2019, szeptember 8.
would not recommend to anyone there is little to no room for advancement it goes strictly off the length of time you've been employed there and management is very unorganized and the pay if not what you actually work for you work more than you get paid to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, busy, and exciting place to work.
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bushkill, PA2019, szeptember 8.
I enjoyed working for the United States postal service very much. The experience of meeting customers and the opportunity to learn how our mail is processed, and delivered was a very interesting experience.
Pro érvek
The Benefits the pay and the learning experience
Mandatory overtime
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very unprofessional and difficult to deal with
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Binghamton, NY2019, szeptember 7.
Got hired here and it was nothing but a headache. Management does not communicate with you or even return calls. The job seemed ok but it has no benefits and you're thrust into a culture where you're expendable and you have no freedom. Trying to get management to even lift a finger to get training done was impossible even after 10 different calls to five different people. Extremely unprofessional and I recommend avoiding working there at all costs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Stressful but great pay
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Searcy, AR2019, szeptember 6.
The job is stressful and you need to be fast and a quick learner. It can be infuriating depending on you route. However the pay is great and the bigger the office you work at the more hours you will get.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learn about your post office before accepting a job there.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hermitage, TN2019, szeptember 6.
I enjoyed working for my post office. My managers and coworkers were awesome, except one. If you do not ask questions you will be an RCA for years. You might be heading for a dead end job. The lead RCA at my office has been waiting 11 years for a career route. In my interview I was told there are plenty of hours for you to work. Most weeks it was just Saturday and Sundays. Then you would work the entire week. You are on call so you cannot work another daytime job because they might need you. You won’t know your working til that 5:30am call. If you work in an office like mine be prepared not to make a career for many, many years.
Bama girl
RCA Rural Carrier Associate p/t (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2019, szeptember 6.
Pretty much your going to work for your money. Must stay focused and have some patience to tolerate the stress that comes with this job. However if your a people’s person this is your ideal job. I had a great postmaster and superb supervisors that pushed me to succeed. Great team players we help each other.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Job just tough to go full time
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newcomerstown, OH2019, szeptember 5.
Love the job....just hate the long process of getting on full time. Have to be a sub until people retire. I signed up for it knowing this though. Good pay for the job though
Pro érvek
On your own after sorting mail in the office first thing
Not enough hours available
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Terrible
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bismarck2019, szeptember 5.
They take months to hire you if you pass the civil service test that you can only be invited to take now by the way... also they give you 3 days of trading expecting you to know everything about the job AND hold you accountable for mistakes with only three days of training. Then keep you on probation for 12 months if your boss likes you then after a year they will offer you a better contract.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
You will work
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, NC2019, szeptember 5.
Money is great! Plan on working hard and lots of overtime. It's a physical job. There are no set hours. Don't bother applying if your looking for a part time job.
Wonderful Job, just no advancement
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sardinia, OH2019, szeptember 4.
I loved my job and co-workers, just was no advancement in sight after 10 years with the company. No set schedule week to week, only guaranteed 8hrs per week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Lothrop, MI2019, szeptember 4.
I am a rural carrier and the best part of the job is being able to go out and deliver the mail. I am able to be outside and talk to people. It brings joy to my heart to make people happy through bringing them their mail
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful but decent paying job.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2019, szeptember 4.
The work hours were very long, 10 - 16 hours per day and they called us in seven days a week. When you deliver mail to your assigned route it is simple. Although after you finish your route you are made to assist other carriers with delivering their mail and parcels.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not easy, stressful in some ways
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maize, KS2019, szeptember 4.
You came in at 6:30 am and began sorting your mail. Next, loading up your vehicle, and then going your route. I learned that you slow down so that you make fewer mistakes. Management was ok. The hardest part of it was sorting through all the mail including packages. Then going your route I thought was the most enjoyable.
great pay
Kontra érvek
having to work every day during peak season
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
I prefer not to say
Rural Mail Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Leesburg, FL2019, szeptember 4.
This job is not what I expected. The hourly rate is great, but if you are only working one day a week... its not good at all.. i'm very disappointed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
RCA for small town office
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missouri2019, szeptember 4.
Great job if you are fit to memorize casing by the first month, and are able to case, pull, load, deliver in 9 hours or less. If you have 80+ miles on your route, be prepared to work fast with zero breaks or lunch at first. You can have breaks if you are speedracer. Just as long as you can make it back to office for dispatch around 5pm!
Good pay
Frantic/fast pased work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van