United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 888 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 047 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to have a ton of patience to be anything more than on call.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atwater, OH2019, november 11.
It's literally a seasonal job where you work nonstop for 3 months and then your lucky if you get called more than one day a month after that. It takes a very long time to advance. And it's an incredibly stressful job where you rush to keep up with the demands and get back on time to bring in returning parcels and mail.
Just say no
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2019, november 11.
You will sit through days of safety classes and once you get to your station you will learn that the rules are impossible to follow in order to complete your route in the time allotted.

The most stressful job I have ever had.

The pay seems good at first but not after you figure out what they want for it.

Management is a joke.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Usps
Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Patrick, SC2019, november 9.
Great place to work it is a little stressful during peak season (November 1st - January 1st). Thr management is very hands on and the training is very consistent.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Dear usps
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alvin, TX2019, november 8.
The job was pretty much self explanatory. If I had a chance I will go back I just don't like the fact that it takes about values before you can actually Get an
perminent spot and route
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If You like Money and have no family or desire to have a life outside of Work Then this is the Job for You.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2019, november 8.
Lied to me about working on Sundays, Lied about PTO. Working Seven Days a Week 10-14 Hour Shifts. Training on Specific routes is non-existent. Would not recommend if you have a family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2019, november 8.
If you’re lazy do not bother. If you are looking for an easy job, do not bother. This is not an easy job, but it’s a great job. You come in sort your mail and packages, deliver your route then go home. I know it sounds easy, but I promise it’s not. My office is great. Pay and benefits are good as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Fast paced environment
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Boston, TX2019, november 7.
I learned the importance of mail and what standard verses priority is when it comes to mail. I learned the importance of the mail box and house identification numbers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Not for everyone
RURAL CARRIER ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2019, november 7.
Long days. Hard to get the hang of the job. But once you get it the job is great. Holiday season is always rough. I really enjoy the job and the people both customers and coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Love it!
Assistant Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Loganville, GA2019, november 7.
I enjoy working at the post office! It's a teamwork environment. Everyone is very knowledgeable so please don't hesitate to ask questions. Great family feel to it. Love what I do!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management need to follow protocal
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL 347462019, november 7.
Management knows the stress and the load and should show support to carriers to avoid additional stress. Employees support and cover each other but managers push you over the edge. Some are highly disrespectful. The LLVehicle without a working wiper for 3 months...impossible to work under heavy rain. Tell managers after submitting work order after work order .notand not
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the USPS is a good job.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  England, AR2019, november 6.
I am all in for continuous employment at USPS. The work is fast pace and demanding. The policies and procedures are comfortable and easy to learn. SAFETY is always a major training point and is first priority. All USPS new employee trainers and career employees have show outstanding professionalism. I love working at the USPS and look forward to additional hours very soon.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
fast paced and busy
RURAL CARRIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orwell, OH2019, november 6.
must have a good memory to sort and place mail. you need to be conscious of your time and how much time you have to get your job done and be back to the post office for mail to be picked up on time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Toxic workplace & Toxic management
RCA-Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Lyon, MI2019, november 6.
The environment is toxic, discrimination, favoritism, the pay does not cover the amount of work performed. Management favors certain new hires, discusses and talks about employees throughout the building. Very unprofessional and intentionally forces people to quit. Management works around any union issue and undermines any type of regulations that pertain to employees. Some employees are allowed for years to berate and belittle anyone and not get reprimanded.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not dependable if needing hours and fixed income
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsville, VA2019, november 6.
Poor management and other employees were rude and judgemental...at least at this facility. Would not recommend to someone that has health issues or stresses easily.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great services
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheaton, IL2019, november 5.
Lots of opportunities for growth. Always a chance to work. Great supervisors and managers. They give you lots of training to make sure you know your duties.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend this job to anyone!
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, GA2019, november 5.
I was belittled and bullied! I was not even given the proper paper work to complete the route! The supervisor mistreats people on a regular basis and there is no recourse for employees who really wanted to keep their job!
The people are great
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2019, november 4.
The big thing is safety at the post office. I would have to sort mail, put it into a truck, deliver it and do it all over again. Wed had amazon Sundays where we drove amazon packages around and delivered them. I had a great manager at the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Must work Sundays and Holidays when starting.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milton, VT2019, november 3.
As an RCA there is little time off. 13+ working days in a row is normal. Sundays and Holidays are a must when starting out. No paid holidays until you reach PTF.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent but could be better.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yukon, OK2019, november 3.
It’s an okay job pay is decent but only if you can get work but some offices require that you have a vehicle to deliver out of and some don’t my office did not require me to have a vehicle at the time but now we have a new postmaster that is making it a requirement so basically if you don’t have a right hand drive vehicle your not getting hrs if you have one then you will work 6 days a week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Don’t do it- Rural Carrier
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, november 3.
As a RCA (Rural Carrier Assoc.) you are indeed delivering mail. You come on as part time, NOT FULL TIME. You work a FT carriers days offs. So you work on average 2-3 days a week (that includes the mandatory Amazon Sunday day). It just depends on who you end up with and what their days off are. You also might get called randomly during the week if someone else calls out. So then you pick up a completely unfamiliar route that will most likely take you all do to do. Management is no good. They treat you with no respect and believe you have no life and absolutely have to take all routes given to you. If you have a family, this is definitely not the job for you, especially if you are a mom.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van