United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 763 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 148 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Good pay
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greeneville2019, szeptember 20.
Management not great can't have a personal life, very very stressful................. they throw you on different routes and expect you to be safe and back in time but its hard you dont know where ya going and stuff
Managment sucks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job but the rest
RURAL CARRIER ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elizabethville PA2019, szeptember 19.
I loved working for the Postal Service, I loved my job and a lot of my co workers, my boss was awesome. The Rural Carrier Union was horrible! They did not have a desire to help a substitute or even the regular carriers. When you had a problem on your paycheck you had to go through hoops to get the money you worked for. Having to maintain my own vehicle was also trying. Advancement ha! Only if you want to wait 20 years to go regular. The Rural side of the Post office is the bottom of the barrel. The higher ups treated us very poorly and when I worked in other offices that had City Carriers, the City side was catered to and given all the help, safety equipment what ever they wanted. Even the clerks had a better union than the Rural side did. My advice, stay away from being a Rural anything with the USPS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend this job to a friend.
Rural Carrier Associate & City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, IL2019, szeptember 19.
I haven’t worked there in three and half years. A lot has changed since then, especially with the volume of parcels involved. I personally liked the job, but it is very busy during the holiday season, so expect long hours.
hard work/ great rewards
Rural carrier asst. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Swartz Creek, MI2019, szeptember 19.
there is no room for slackers here. I have seen all shapes and sizes do this job and now I know they all earn their keep. when you feel like giving up, don't, and you will be so glad later.
Pro érvek
people like to see the mail carrier
Kontra érvek
get ready for a fast paced workday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Rca is a terrible job
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zephyrhills, FL2019, szeptember 18.
Do not ever take this position, (RCA). You do not have sick time or paid time off as an rca. It can take years, like 8+ in most offices for an rca to become "regular" which entitles you to time off and decent benefits and starts day 1 of earning towards retirement... All the other years don't count. As an rca you will do the same work as a "regular" but will be required to work weeks in a row without a day off. Most times it would flag at 22+ days working back to back for you to get an unpaid day off. We worked 7 days a week. Sunday was package delivery even though mail doesn't run. So no days off for rcas. Regulars do though. Mistreated. Even the supervisors are mistreated which trickles down to rcas. Treated as property unless regular, which again takes years. Our post master would tell you to drive safe bc he had to and then would follow ppl to make sure they WERE speeding from mailbox to mailbox get the route done FASTER. Everything meant be faster and talking safety was just to meet a requirement. Mailtrucks super unsafe. Floor woul burn you. They caught on fire.... Yes on fire about 3 times while I was there. My truck had a major gas leak which i wrote up for repair numerous times acd was told to drive anyway by mgmt. One time literally took the truck back to office bc gas pouring out with witnesses and they wouldnt tow it... Made me drive it bc it would count as an accident if they towed. They do not care about you. Just their stats. mailbox
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
n/a
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2019, szeptember 18.
I've worked at United State Postal Services for 3 years and I had good and bad times at the post office. RCA and CCA do most of the work when the reg. do come in to work but in order to become a reg. you have to start at the bottom and work your way up. Management is Horrible now don't get me wrong you have some great supervisor and some that jus don't care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad place with horrible training methods
rural carrier assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, CT2019, szeptember 18.
i was an assistant rural carrier. went to the classes for the job for a week. it felt like the right job.at the classes told us that there would be proper training . that was a big lie. first day on the job. gave me a company vehicle then gave me the hand held device . then gave me a few parcels no map and said figure out where you have to go with your smart phone.very bad training. well actually really no training.i would not recomend this job for anybody. the pay is pretty good. but they expect you you to learn the system in a few days.i have never had a job with such bad training.
horrible training bad management
good pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Loved working inside
Associate Rural Carrier (ARC) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Route 6A Tupper Road Sandwich, MA2019, szeptember 17.
I would go back in a heartbeat (inside the post office,Clerk, etc.) I loved the people, the supervisors and the managers. It's very competitive with testing and job openings so if your weakness is testing and not the job itself, that can be an issue.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well paying for my area.
Rural Carrier Assistant Part Time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ronceverte, WV2019, szeptember 17.
The hardest part of the job is making it thru the first 90 days. There is a person in line ahead of me in the office who has been waiting for full time work for 10+ years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people to work for and with. Enjoyed my time spent working for post office
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mebane, NC2019, szeptember 17.
Job was challenging. Got satisfaction doing a job well. Enjoyed relationship with people on route. Learn to work on you own. Management prove willing to work alone side to get mail delivered. Friendly work place. Felt post office provided equipment, information to accomplish the job. The work place insured equality. Felt my efforts were appreciated. The hardest part about job was to insure mail delivered accurately in a timely manner.
Post Master needs more trainjng
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sanford, NC2019, szeptember 16.
Post master needs to know how to do the job before she try’s to tell someone else what to do!!! When she arrived at outlet office she didn’t know anything and basically just winged everything!!!
Usps
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Largo, MD2019, szeptember 16.
Great place to find a career for those with or without education...fast paced environment and plenty of overtime ....so much you won’t have time to spend it
Stressful
Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fernandina Beach, FL2019, szeptember 16.
Management was horrible and they dont understand you have a life outside of work. I did enjoy the fact I wasn't dealing with people throughout my day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not for everyone, but a great payrate
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dickson, TN2019, szeptember 15.
The post office has terrible turnover rates, and sometimes unbearable work conditions. The LLV trucks are sometimes uncrankable and completely too hot or cold to safely work in all day. But the package levels are so getting so insanely high that you can barely fit everything in the mail truck.

The positives include a great hourly rate.
Pro érvek
Pay and working on your own, listening to music
Kontra érvek
Package increasing levels, long days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a equal opportunity employer
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2019, szeptember 15.
Modern day slavery. You can not have a family and work for the post office as a carrier there is no set time to get off work. The postal vehicles are very unsafe and unreliable. You are a human machine and you are treated as so.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job for Single people with no family life
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greeley, CO2019, szeptember 15.
In the interview for this job, the hiring manager will tell you that you only are guaranteed 1 day of work per week. Well, the truth is, is that you will be required to work 7 days a week for up to 13 hours a day. Days off are rare, and you are treated as though you are lucky to have the job. If you want to work so much that you only go home to sleep, this is the job for you. Otherwise, try to find something that won't classify you as part-time and then require 24/7 work availability.
Pro érvek
Lots of hours, plenty of overtime
Kontra érvek
no benefits, work life balance is awful, poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging but very rewarding.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Morristown, IN2019, szeptember 15.
Enjoyable work.
Challenging. Fast paced. It's a HUGE company, lots of wonderful neat people. Plenty of opportunities to grow and do a variety of jobs. Encourages integrity and customer service. Feels great to be part of something that is such a part of people's lives.
Pro érvek
Time to self, own vehicle.
Long days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough hours and unfair supervision
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fountain, MI2019, szeptember 15.
Managers took care of you if they liked you. If they did not then you didn't get hours. You abuse you our vehicle and make just enough money for the repairs needed for driving on the back roads.
If you could get a full time job it's worth it but some are only one day a week or less.
Kontra érvek
Rural routes beat up your vehicle and you make just enough money to do the repairs
Great job
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gates County, NC2019, szeptember 14.
This is a great place to work, but you may have to work 2 jobs until the hours are available. I enjoy working alone, but when help is needed the women I work with are wonderful.
post office is decent
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fremont, MI2019, szeptember 13.
I love the post office I work at, just not enough hours and have been a substitute for 5+ years now. the pay is great, but one week I might work 1 day and the next 5 days and I am always on call, just in case.
Pro érvek
good pay and benefits and your not stuck in a office all day
Kontra érvek
minimal hours until the people ahead of you retire
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van