United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 750 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 070 értékelés megtekintése
Interested place to work
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scranton, SC2019, szeptember 23.
I am still with the postal service but not getting much work. My day is Saturday to work. If the carrier i sub for need a day off in the week that I work. I am not full time. In the week day most time I am not working.
Meet people
not getting enough work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
A job
Regular rural carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eau Claire, WI2019, szeptember 23.
After working at the post office for years I have learned to tune out everything. They like to treat you as a little kid. The management has no idea what they are doing. If it wasn’t for the amazing co workers I would have never made it this long. I very much enjoyed the actual job but I hate dealing with the office politics. If you like hard work with no gratification this is the job for you.
Pro érvek
Doing the job at your own pace
Kontra érvek
No weekends off. And it’s very hard to get a day off. Poor management. Very low morale.
Very stressful and demanding
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2019, szeptember 22.
Worked as a sub for other permanent mail carriers, Training was almost non existent and many times you were thrown on a route for the first time to basically figure out on your own. Delivered packages for Amazon on Sunday's and holidays with no overtime pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
3,0
Hardest Part of the Job
RCA (Rural Carrier Assistant) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bristol, TN2019, szeptember 22.
I enjoy to job that I perform. My goal was to have a full time position. In time, this would happen. The thing is, this could take years.
I can't afford to wait anywhere from 2 to 8 years for a full time position.
Usps
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2019, szeptember 22.
Trust me you do not want to work for the USPS. They treat people like dirt! I advise anyone to look elsewhere. Hr and management are clueless! The work environment is stressful. Especially when you have the pist master and supervisors on your back telling you to hurry up and get out of the office. But then call you on your phone and tell you to hurry up and get back before 5. And dont get hurt. They dont care about your well being.
it pays the bills
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laramie, WY2019, szeptember 22.
actually would be a wonderful place to work if it wasn't so bureaucratic and management had realistic priorities. Most coworkers were wonderful to work with, however, some were probably the worst people I have ever met.
Post Office
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daphne, AL2019, szeptember 20.
The job is very hard work. Employees are certainly overworked. Days off are often overlooked. Supervisors are not always informed or experienced. I expected much more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Good pay
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greeneville2019, szeptember 20.
Management not great can't have a personal life, very very stressful................. they throw you on different routes and expect you to be safe and back in time but its hard you dont know where ya going and stuff
Good pay
Managment sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job but the rest
RURAL CARRIER ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elizabethville PA2019, szeptember 19.
I loved working for the Postal Service, I loved my job and a lot of my co workers, my boss was awesome. The Rural Carrier Union was horrible! They did not have a desire to help a substitute or even the regular carriers. When you had a problem on your paycheck you had to go through hoops to get the money you worked for. Having to maintain my own vehicle was also trying. Advancement ha! Only if you want to wait 20 years to go regular. The Rural side of the Post office is the bottom of the barrel. The higher ups treated us very poorly and when I worked in other offices that had City Carriers, the City side was catered to and given all the help, safety equipment what ever they wanted. Even the clerks had a better union than the Rural side did. My advice, stay away from being a Rural anything with the USPS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend this job to a friend.
Rural Carrier Associate & City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, IL2019, szeptember 19.
I haven’t worked there in three and half years. A lot has changed since then, especially with the volume of parcels involved. I personally liked the job, but it is very busy during the holiday season, so expect long hours.
hard work/ great rewards
Rural carrier asst. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Swartz Creek, MI2019, szeptember 19.
there is no room for slackers here. I have seen all shapes and sizes do this job and now I know they all earn their keep. when you feel like giving up, don't, and you will be so glad later.
Pro érvek
people like to see the mail carrier
Kontra érvek
get ready for a fast paced workday.
Rca is a terrible job
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zephyrhills, FL2019, szeptember 18.
Do not ever take this position, (RCA). You do not have sick time or paid time off as an rca. It can take years, like 8+ in most offices for an rca to become "regular" which entitles you to time off and decent benefits and starts day 1 of earning towards retirement... All the other years don't count. As an rca you will do the same work as a "regular" but will be required to work weeks in a row without a day off. Most times it would flag at 22+ days working back to back for you to get an unpaid day off. We worked 7 days a week. Sunday was package delivery even though mail doesn't run. So no days off for rcas. Regulars do though. Mistreated. Even the supervisors are mistreated which trickles down to rcas. Treated as property unless regular, which again takes years. Our post master would tell you to drive safe bc he had to and then would follow ppl to make sure they WERE speeding from mailbox to mailbox get the route done FASTER. Everything meant be faster and talking safety was just to meet a requirement. Mailtrucks super unsafe. Floor woul burn you. They caught on fire.... Yes on fire about 3 times while I was there. My truck had a major gas leak which i wrote up for repair numerous times acd was told to drive anyway by mgmt. One time literally took the truck back to office bc gas pouring out with witnesses and they wouldnt tow it... Made me drive it bc it would count as an accident if they towed. They do not care about you. Just their stats. mailbox
n/a
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2019, szeptember 18.
I've worked at United State Postal Services for 3 years and I had good and bad times at the post office. RCA and CCA do most of the work when the reg. do come in to work but in order to become a reg. you have to start at the bottom and work your way up. Management is Horrible now don't get me wrong you have some great supervisor and some that jus don't care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad place with horrible training methods
rural carrier assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, CT2019, szeptember 18.
i was an assistant rural carrier. went to the classes for the job for a week. it felt like the right job.at the classes told us that there would be proper training . that was a big lie. first day on the job. gave me a company vehicle then gave me the hand held device . then gave me a few parcels no map and said figure out where you have to go with your smart phone.very bad training. well actually really no training.i would not recomend this job for anybody. the pay is pretty good. but they expect you you to learn the system in a few days.i have never had a job with such bad training.
horrible training bad management
good pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Loved working inside
Associate Rural Carrier (ARC) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Route 6A Tupper Road Sandwich, MA2019, szeptember 17.
I would go back in a heartbeat (inside the post office,Clerk, etc.) I loved the people, the supervisors and the managers. It's very competitive with testing and job openings so if your weakness is testing and not the job itself, that can be an issue.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well paying for my area.
Rural Carrier Assistant Part Time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ronceverte, WV2019, szeptember 17.
The hardest part of the job is making it thru the first 90 days. There is a person in line ahead of me in the office who has been waiting for full time work for 10+ years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people to work for and with. Enjoyed my time spent working for post office
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mebane, NC2019, szeptember 17.
Job was challenging. Got satisfaction doing a job well. Enjoyed relationship with people on route. Learn to work on you own. Management prove willing to work alone side to get mail delivered. Friendly work place. Felt post office provided equipment, information to accomplish the job. The work place insured equality. Felt my efforts were appreciated. The hardest part about job was to insure mail delivered accurately in a timely manner.
Post Master needs more trainjng
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sanford, NC2019, szeptember 16.
Post master needs to know how to do the job before she try’s to tell someone else what to do!!! When she arrived at outlet office she didn’t know anything and basically just winged everything!!!
Usps
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Largo, MD2019, szeptember 16.
Great place to find a career for those with or without education...fast paced environment and plenty of overtime ....so much you won’t have time to spend it
Stressful
Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fernandina Beach, FL2019, szeptember 16.
Management was horrible and they dont understand you have a life outside of work. I did enjoy the fact I wasn't dealing with people throughout my day.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van