United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 547 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 811 értékelés megtekintése
Rural Carrier Associate
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aberdeen, WA2019, augusztus 24.
Good position when you want to work part time for school or something while in college. Has great career opportunities if you stick with it long enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great people to work with
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wildomar, CA2019, augusztus 24.
On call everyday it seems, never knew when next day off would be despite schedule being posted 1-2 weeks in advance. Employees that have been around a long time have it really good. They don't take real good care of new hires. Other than initial training for 2 weeks training was really poor. Pay for the work was poor and no benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expect a long time for full time employment
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, MN2019, augusztus 23.
You will get hired as a sub and have to fill in on at least 5 different routes and be expected to be on call every day. You will also have to work sundays if you have amazon deliveries.
Whew
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arkansas City, KS2019, augusztus 23.
I was wore out. Hired for part time but ended up working way more. My sup wouldn't let me case mail my way and kept getting people to help which only made it worse on me by not allowing me to learn it myself. Worked 13 hour days and still wasn't doing my whole 87 miles yet. Who I was supposed to sub for wanted all week off and I had no one to babysit for 6 13 hour days. Peace out.
Usps
RCA Rural Carrier Associate PART TIME (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cherryville, NC2019, augusztus 23.
Hours and days worked can vary.
You may work 5 days one week then the next week you may only work 1 or 2.
Makes it hard to live like that.
Makes it hard to pay bills when you were expecting to work consistently.
Aweful place to work
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Agawam, MA2019, augusztus 23.
I received horrible training..I would have put up with it though if I actually got paid on time and didn't have to wait over a month for over $500 they shorted me on. Had issues mutiple times with getting paid when I'm supposed to..i just wanted ro work and get paid when im supposed to. Management is an unorganized mess.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, augusztus 23.
Must be willing to sacrifice days and weekends when just starting. I love that the union actually makes changes to benefit employees. Always overtime available
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fast pace and fun place to work with great career potential
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thornville, OH2019, augusztus 23.
You work as a team to make sure all mail and parcels are delivered when scheduled 6 days per week. If you enjoy interacting with people, you will meet and talk with all of your customers along your route.
Can be competitive which helps you stay on top of your job duties.
Long wait no benefits.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yorkville, IL2019, augusztus 22.
Rural carrier associated has no benefits at all until you become a regular. In order to be a regular have to wait until the other carriers get retired; take years, that’s why is very important to check the list in the office you consider to apply for the position.In the beginning they pushing you to finish your route quickly and they don’t care you have no experience at all. My be is different on each office. This is my experience.
So very disappointing.
Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maryville, TN2019, augusztus 22.
You will work for people who don’t appreciate you and deliver to people who don’t appreciate you.
You must provide a vehicle and really 2 because it is extremely hard on them driving 5-8 hours a day on very rural roads and driveways. They pay you 60-70 cents a mile which is not enough when you spend over $20 a day in gas. Tires and car repairs are a certainty and it will help to spend $1000 to have your car converted to right hand drive because driving in the center is very difficult , unsafe , and hard on your body. The only thing that they follow through on is they follow you around randomly to catch you breaking one of 100 rules that they give you, with new ones weekly. You can be a reliable, hard working employee and they will never acknowledge it and only add more on to you.
Basically they treat you as they are treated by upper level management who have no idea what really goes on.
It is so disappointing because it could be a great job. But delivering mail and packages is like doing 2 jobs and getting paid for one. I wish I had started out on just delivering packages somewhere. This job is just never going to be good and although we desperately need more help, I can’t in good conscience recommend it to people who have a life because you won’t once you start here.
Possibly working in a small office would be better but you are then only guaranteed one day a week, and it will take 10-15 years to get your own route. That is true in all offices, but you will rarely work less than 6 days a week and during the holidays you will not get a day off at all.
People say
  több... it gets better when you get your own route, but it’s not completely true. They can add on to your job and not reimburse you. The union is a joke.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
After several years you get benefits
Kontra érvek
Providing personal vehicles, management, union, lack of appreciation from company and customers.
Don't do RCA position
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, IN2019, augusztus 21.
The management depends on where you work. The office I worked at was terrible. They didn't want to train me, the postmaster was rude and mean. The other managers don't want to help or answer questions. All they care about is speed. They expected me to be fast after only training for 3-4 days. The trucks are old and made of aluminum. They get so hot in summer and are freezing in winter. In the summer, the trucks are usually 10-15 degrees hotter than the weather outside. The amount of mail you are expected to case everyday is ridiculous. The money is good for each position but I'm not sure if carrying and delivering mail is worth it. It's very physical work if anyone wants to know.
Good Job and Great People
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond Hill, GA2019, augusztus 21.
I enjoyed the job but you have to work out of your car a lot. If you don’t own a car with the steering wheel on the right it can be difficult to deliver mail. I rather just work out of the LLV. Holidays are the worst and you might not get home until 8 or 9. Then return back at 8. They do pay you for the miles you drive on your vehicles.
Unpredictable
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ava, MO2019, augusztus 20.
This position was very unpredictable and unstable. I enjoyed the people and the pace. I didn't enjoy the hostle work environment. Let's just say there's a reason they call it going postal. The postal service is a very high stress position. It would be worth it if you could get full time. As a temp, you never have reliable or consistent hours hours hou
Munkahelyi kultúra
Saturday only job, can take up to 20+ years to advance.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eufaula, OK2019, augusztus 20.
I would only recommend this job to someone who does not need the income as it isn't a very stuctured schedule. I enjoy the job but it doesn't pay the bills.
Don't become an RCA
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  United States2019, augusztus 20.
They tell you all the propaganda make it sound great then when they get you in you're trapped. They will not pay you what they say after you've been there a year and then they manipulate hours to avoid paying you what you're working. You could work full time hours and get paid for part time. As an RCA you get screwed. The regulars are the only ones that matter. They also can not fire someone even if they are a disruption and aggressive. Don't even try to get the union to back you up if you're not a regular. The culture is one of dishonesty and manipulation. I do love the work and my supervisor but the rest is not worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not bad but evaluated time stinks!
Rural Carrier Associate (part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  River Falls, WI2019, augusztus 20.
So i roll in at 7am, coworkers are nice, management is good. corporate says everything must go everyday, even the 4th class junk mail. its hard to drive a 25+ year old LLV rear wheel drive in Wisconsin.
its nice to drive and see the countryside and visit with people, watch the crops grow.
so the have this thing called evaluated time, they calculate how long it should take you to do your route, sorting, loading delivering, etc. it can take less time so you may work 6 hrs a day and get paid for 8, however since they said all mail MUST go everyday, there was alot of days i worked 10hrs and only got paid for 8, that doesnt work for me.
Pro érvek
nice coworkers, post customers are kind as well.
Kontra érvek
getting paid for 8hrs and having to work 10hrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
not good because of the new standards
Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2019, augusztus 19.
The new Postal Service relies on the rules of the book and not on the repercussions of what can happen with delivering mail to the wrong person. It was good until new management came in changed the way I was conducing my route which I had been doing for 10 years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job. Horrible management!
RCA Rural Carrier Associate/ Regular carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colchester, VT2019, augusztus 19.
The Post Office can do whatever they want to their employees. Long work hours with a schedule that's uncontrolled. There is toxic leaders that use "Gaslighting" as a great way to control employees. Google Gaslighting in the workplace to better understand. You are salary when you are career. And just because the pay is salary does not mean it is a safe and stable pay. RCA rural carrier assistant. The PTF is a career carrier substitute and regular carrier is your normal mailman.
Depends on the location
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley Center, CA2019, augusztus 18.
If you have a good office that is staffed well it's not bad besides holidays plan to work a lotttt. People either can do it or can't, it's not difficult work but it is not for everyone. Fast paced especially at the start but if you're good at it you can relax quite a bit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mostly an awesome place to work overall
Reg carrier rural rt usps (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tonkawa ok 74653 k0612019, augusztus 18.
Communication is an issue and compensation for rural carriers for vehicle maintenance could be better also more carriers to sub regular rt currently in my cluster of office there are five carriers for 8 rts and only one sub. This could be tended to more efficiently
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van