United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Rural Carrier Associate

2 759 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 138 értékelés megtekintése
Worst Job/Best Job
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glencoe, MO2019, november 16.
I have been working as a Rural Carrier Associate for the past 5 years, which means I am a substitute whenever someone else is out. I have been averaging about two days a week. I love everything about the post office, except for the lack of work. I will eventually become a regular, but that could take years. In the meantime, I have afamily to feed.
Bad management
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2019, november 15.
Management is horrible but work place and people are amazing. Have to have good memory an quick skills cause you are only aloud a certain amount of time to deliver things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hard work. Lazy? Don't bother. Don't like hot/ cold? Don't bother.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2019, november 15.
Management in most offices is horrible at best. Expect to work all the worst hours and days. Expect to be called in alot. Expect some customers to complain, no matter how hard you work and no matter how good you are! As an RCA you aren't allowed to have a life!
Rca
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Turlock, CA2019, november 14.
They have a good environment and people working there. The supervisor is available to talk if u need help. Which ever regular you sub for is willing to help or give u
stressful
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, IN2019, november 13.
The job is mind numbing torture for anyone that thinks. Now I have to make the rest of this 150 characters long so I can move on to finding new employ
Hard but rewarding work
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, CO2019, november 13.
This will tax you mentally and physically, as moving mail is not for the slow or the weak. Even so, this job can be very rewarding as it will build towards a career in the postal service.
Loved working there
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crestview, FL2019, november 13.
It’s a fast paced job but made me feel accomplished. Sometimes it gets overwhelming but the people that work there are pretty encouraging. That’s a big part of what I loved. Being outside in all types of weather is challenging but not horrible. I will absolutely work there again.
Mgt sucks
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cadiz, OH2019, november 12.
Dont recommend
Subs are worked to the max with no benefits in return. Mgt is all about themselves. They let the losers stay and the winners go. Mgt is poor even beyond the post master. The union is for mgt not for employees. Waste of money.
Insufficient training
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy, IL2019, november 12.
the regular was training me had me scanning packages when I should have been taking notes and I didn't learn the job fast enough i had 10 days on the job to learn 600 people on my route and they said I wasn't fast enough and let me go
Pro érvek
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Management doesn't know how to train
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to have a ton of patience to be anything more than on call.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atwater, OH2019, november 11.
It's literally a seasonal job where you work nonstop for 3 months and then your lucky if you get called more than one day a month after that. It takes a very long time to advance. And it's an incredibly stressful job where you rush to keep up with the demands and get back on time to bring in returning parcels and mail.
Just say no
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2019, november 11.
You will sit through days of safety classes and once you get to your station you will learn that the rules are impossible to follow in order to complete your route in the time allotted.

The most stressful job I have ever had.

The pay seems good at first but not after you figure out what they want for it.

Management is a joke.
Usps
Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Patrick, SC2019, november 9.
Great place to work it is a little stressful during peak season (November 1st - January 1st). Thr management is very hands on and the training is very consistent.
Dear usps
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alvin, TX2019, november 8.
The job was pretty much self explanatory. If I had a chance I will go back I just don't like the fact that it takes about values before you can actually Get an
perminent spot and route
Munkahelyi kultúra
If You like Money and have no family or desire to have a life outside of Work Then this is the Job for You.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2019, november 8.
Lied to me about working on Sundays, Lied about PTO. Working Seven Days a Week 10-14 Hour Shifts. Training on Specific routes is non-existent. Would not recommend if you have a family.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2019, november 8.
If you’re lazy do not bother. If you are looking for an easy job, do not bother. This is not an easy job, but it’s a great job. You come in sort your mail and packages, deliver your route then go home. I know it sounds easy, but I promise it’s not. My office is great. Pay and benefits are good as well.
Fast paced environment
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Boston, TX2019, november 7.
I learned the importance of mail and what standard verses priority is when it comes to mail. I learned the importance of the mail box and house identification numbers.
4,0
Not for everyone
RURAL CARRIER ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2019, november 7.
Long days. Hard to get the hang of the job. But once you get it the job is great. Holiday season is always rough. I really enjoy the job and the people both customers and coworkers.
Love it!
Assistant Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Loganville, GA2019, november 7.
I enjoy working at the post office! It's a teamwork environment. Everyone is very knowledgeable so please don't hesitate to ask questions. Great family feel to it. Love what I do!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management need to follow protocal
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL 347462019, november 7.
Management knows the stress and the load and should show support to carriers to avoid additional stress. Employees support and cover each other but managers push you over the edge. Some are highly disrespectful. The LLVehicle without a working wiper for 3 months...impossible to work under heavy rain. Tell managers after submitting work order after work order .notand not
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the USPS is a good job.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  England, AR2019, november 6.
I am all in for continuous employment at USPS. The work is fast pace and demanding. The policies and procedures are comfortable and easy to learn. SAFETY is always a major training point and is first priority. All USPS new employee trainers and career employees have show outstanding professionalism. I love working at the USPS and look forward to additional hours very soon.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van